Having problems with Hyatt?

1800 481 034 (Ireland)
1800 293 600 (Australia)
8800 707 2988 (Russia)
1800 818 188 (Malaysia)
1800 8888 1234 (Philippines)
1800 011 129 (Thailand)
1800 005 0000 (Mexico)
+1 800 233 1234 (USA. Canada & Carribean)
+44 845 888 1234 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 441 234 (New Zealand)
+43 800 293 600 (Austria)
+32 80 013 229 (Belgium)
+45 80 010 229 (Denmark)
+31 800 022 2929 (Netherlands)
+41 800 554 772 (Switzerland)
+973 80 006 740 (Bahrain)
+852 29 561 234 (Hong Kong)
+966 800 844 0067 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 31 587 887 (Singapore)
+27 800 991 029 (South Africa)
+82 800 0200 1234 (South Korea)
+54 800 420 0972 (Argentina)
+1 402 935 5315 (Latin America)
71 S Wacker Dr. № 1000
Chicago, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hyatt.

Complaints & Reviews

Hyatt CorporationCovid no show charge

Called to cancel my hotel due to a concert being cancelled due to COVID. The hotel stated that there would be no charge, but then I got a charge on my credit card for a no show on that date. How could I show when the concert was cancelled and I called to cancel the room prior. This was in May when the travel bans had started. When the charge appeared on my credit card, I tried calling for two days with NO answer. Dishonest company that is only after the bottom dollar even with the COVID crisis happening. I could really use my extra $100 as unemployment is a real issue here in Georgia. I will never spend another dollar on this company.

Mar 02, 2020

Hyatt Corporation — Room reservations

I have reservations for the Grand Hyatt Istanbul from April 8-12, 2020, Confirmation Number: [protected]. I have...

Dec 12, 2019

Hyatt Hotel Rio de Janeiro — unauthorized credit card charges

My name is Cecilia Gonzalez Blanco. I was staying at The Hyatt Hotel Rio de Janeiro from nov the 24th to nov...

Oct 27, 2019

Hyatt Corporation — reservation

I booked this hotel stay with Hyatt Regency Indianapolis through Expedia on November 18, 2018. We had...

Oct 26, 2019

Hyatt Regency — bad parking management

Dear management, i am now try the world of hyatt hotel chain for the first time. Happy with the staff...

Oct 21, 2019

Hyatt Corporation — loud noise / construction complaint on the 2nd floor where our hotel room was located

I was staying on the second floor room #217 October 19th - 20th 2019. There was some sort of construction or...

Oct 07, 2019

Hyatt Corporation — valley kitchen hostess vanessa

My wife and I went to Valley Kitchen tonight around 6:50 pm with our 2.5 year old twin boys. There were two...

Hyatt Corporationmistreatments

Yes I'm a pregnant woman and I was walking and I need to go to the bathroom nobody would let me use the bathroom they all told me to go somewhere else I told him a house with a couple blocks away and I couldn't make it there because I'm pregnant and I really need to go potty I was about to piss myself and it will not let me they yelled at me to come with me he followed me around as I was trying to find a bathroom and I ended up pissing on the floor as they videotaped me and laughed at me I'm humiliated her and this is wrong I'm making a lawsuit

Sep 29, 2019

Hyatt Corporation — customer service

We travel to Dallas every year and stay multiple days. Although we normally book at the Fairmont, it was sold...

Sep 26, 2019

Hyatt Corporation — overall experience

I am not a person who ever complains but I have tried to resolve this matter directly with the management of...

Sep 13, 2019

Hyatt Corporation — kicked me out of the hotel

We were booked for three months at this hotel because I work for government and I was sent to work in new...

Sep 13, 2019

Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore — entire stay.. 4 days

I have stayed her 4 times and this is the last: 1 Room remakes of spray deodorants. 2 Front desk extremely...

Sep 04, 2019

Hyatt Corporation — Change reservation without notice

I am not sure if I have the right department but I would like to file a complaint. I have placed thi...

Hyatt Corporationhyatt place chesapeake

I recently booked a room through Expedia at the Hyatt Place Chesapeake. The property was lovely, clean and nice however within the first hour of my stay the hotel staff used their key to open the door to my room and I was exiting the shower. It was quite alarming. The hotel staff said they were deliverying a remote that my room had called for, however I just checked in and had not called for any remote. Needless to say I packed my bag and left the hotel. I was pretty shaken. It was room 414 on Wednesday 08/27/2019.

I stayed at the hotel less than 1 hour and a 1/2 because I was so shaken up. The hotel staffer seen me completely naked. Very alarming.

Hyatt CorporationDon't care attitude @ antahpura spa chennai park hyatt

Respected Sir/ Mam

Sub : Complaint against SPA coupons sold to me worth Rs 125000/- @ Chennai Park Hyatt Guindy failing to Honor the same.

I have been using the Park Hyatt Chennai Gym and Spa facility for over 5 years and recently availed 50 spa coupons for
        Rs 125000/- . I was requested to take a massage on 13 July 2019 as the Spa was doing less business and I booked a massage at 7:30PM.
        Despite reminding the reception staff 10 minutes before massage and waiting 30 mins beyond schedule looking for the therapist I felt humiliated. This incident is happening to me the third time. Also I had been promised 2 months extension of membership at the time of payment for reasons of me taking a long vacation by Mr Pramod and this message was not passed on to the new Manager. I fail to understand that Antahpura Spa had just a handful business on the mentioned date with a Receptionist, Manager, Assistant Manager, Trainer and hardly few therapist are unable to monitor a massage on a non busy day. With this attitude of Therapist and Staff at Antahpura I will not be comfortable at your Spa any further and I request a refund for the remaining coupons sold to me.

Thanking you

Murugan Somasubramaniam
        [protected]

Hyatt Corporationunethical behavior

Last evening (8/20/19) at about 9 p.m. I received a phone call from Hyatt saying that my membership number was selected for a free, all expenses paid vacation in Porta Viarta Mexico and a free week long cruise. They made it quite clear that I must make a decision while they were on the phone with me, because they weren't allowed to call the same number a second time. I did not have to decide on the vacation dates while on the phone, however, both vacations had to be completed by end of 2019. Since they repeatedly said there was a money-back guarantee, I asked the cost if I were to accept the offer. I was told $199. I told them at least twice that I had to ask my husband if he had any vacation time left this year before I could answer them. They said they would stay on the line with me. I arrived at home within ten minutes, and immediately told my husband, while Hyatt was on speaker phone, about the offer and asked if he had any more vacation time this year. The answer was no, so I told the man that I was sorry, but that we couldn't take them up on the offer. The man then very rudely said, "Thanks for wasting my time, [censored]". I became very angry at that. I am still upset today. I don't think that is the type of person you want to represent Hyatt at all. I would like a reply to this complaint. My member number is 547033416Y, and my email address is [protected]@aol.com. Your reply will determine if we ever stay in a Hyatt again. Sincerely, Ann Nettleton

Aug 02, 2019

Hyatt Corporation — spa customer service.

I recently stayed at your hotel and had a awful experience. I booked a spa package called the passage, the...

Jul 26, 2019

Hyatt Place Dubai/Wasl District — wrong booking done by reception

Dear sir, I am yugandhara world business account holder with booking.com I have done a booking booking...

Hyatt Corporationproduct/customer service

I am currently staying at your property Hyatt House in Anaheim.
            I arrived late last night to my room. There were bugs in the bed, blood on the linens, no blankets on the bunks for my kids, and stains on the blankets.
            I called down to the desk and they didn't care. They said they had only 1 blanket wow I was shocked.. the heat didn't work in the room so we froze all night.
            This morning we complained to the manager on duty- Richard and he didn't care at all.
            We returned back to our room at 2:30pm and it still hadn't been cleaned and sheets were still on bed stained.
            My husband went down to the front desk and spoke with the general manager Rosa Cook.
            She wasn't very pleasant. She said we are on a particular list in their system. They have a list within their internal software and we are on the list for being guests who complain a lot. She said management came into our room before we arrived and took pictures? Really? I can't believe this. We stay at Hyatt al the time especially in SF which they great! But at this hotel to be treated like this by Rosa Cook. I would like to know what list is this and who put us on it!
            She wouldn't do anything for us. They cams to clean our room an hour later. So as we sat on the chair with two exhausted kids they finally cleaned the room at 4pm.
            I will never stay with Hyatt again!
            I've attached pictures.
            Shelley Wieland
            [protected]
            [protected]@yahoo.com

Jul 22, 2019

Hyatt Corporation — room

My husband and I stayed here Thursday July 18. We bookef through priceline. My husband is a member but told...