Lowescommercial

I was watching a lowes commercial when a lady slides to water faucet because there was a leak and she I quaternary said " righty tighty" and clearly turned it left

Comments

• Do
      Apr 30, 2008

What did i pay for and i want it stop. I don't remember signing up for this. can some one get back to me. Please

May 06, 2008

Unauthorized checks drawn on my account causing overdraft fees of 37.95 each.

• Ri
      Jul 23, 2008

### call then dont talk.. when you call to inquiree got pooor service n jus get put on some nex machine ..wastees money .

• Ju
      Aug 04, 2008

My husband and I made reservations in late June to stay at the Econolodge motel in Lackawanna for the night of Saturday, August 2nd. We were attending a wedding in the area and received the special wedding rate. However, when we arrived, we were told that we had cancelled our reservations and that the hotel was booked. So we had to hustle to make other arrangements. I believe that the motel was overbooked and we were the chosen scapegoats. Well, that will never happen again as we will never book Econolodge again. Hint: if anyone cancels the confirmation number should be ascertained.

• To
      Aug 22, 2008

you took money out of my account without permission and i want it back 31.98 if i dont recieve in 1 working day i will notify authorities and u will be prosicuted for theft

• Aa
      Aug 22, 2008

This is not the complaint board of the company you're looking for. This is a general complaint web site for all and / or any companies or persons. You need to go to the web site of the company you're having the problem with and post there. Nobody here can do anything more than offer general advice and help, which is what this post is hoping to do.

• Ta
      Oct 09, 2008

Cricket is horrible, ridiculous, and the reps are very confused.

• Ju
      Nov 23, 2008

Herewith please find the content of a scam email just received from me with a google mail return address.

-----Original Message-----
    From: Frits Seegers [mailto:[protected]@googlemail.com]
    Sent: Monday, 24 November 2008 11:44 a.m.
    To: [protected]@casablanca.co.nz
    Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Dear Friend,

I am Frits Seegers, Chief Executive at Barclays.I will like you to read this email patiently, carefully so you can understand me perfectly. I am sending this email to you from my personal email address and not my official email because i consider it personal. I am contacting you concerning a deceased customer William Nathan, and an investment he placed under our banks management.I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I am contacting you independently and no one is informed of this communication. I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you. In 2004, the subject matter came to our bank to engage in business discussions with our private banking division. He informed us that he had a financial portfolio of 2.35 million British Pounds Sterling, which he wished to have us turn over (invest) on his behalf.I was !
    the officer assigned to his case, I made numerous suggestions in line with my duties as the de-facto chief operations officer of the private banking sector, especially given the volume of funds he wished to put into our bank. We met on numerous occasions prior to any investments being placed. I encouraged him to consider various growth funds with prime ratings and we spun the money around various opportunities and made attractive margins for our first months of operation.

In May 2005, he asked that the money be liquidated because he needed to make an urgent investment requiring cash payments.He directed that I liquidate the funds and have it deposited with a security firm. I informed him that Barclays would have to make special arrangements to have this done and in order not to circumvent due process, the bank would have to make a 9.5 % deduction from the funds to cater for banking and statutory charges. He complained about the charges but later came around when I explained to him the complexities of the task he was asking of us. I undertook all the processes and made sure I followed his precise instructions to the letter and had the funds deposited with a security consultancy firm. This security firm is an especially private firm that accepts deposits from high net worth individuals and blue chip corporations that handle valuable products or undertake transactions that need immediate access to cash.

In June last year, we got a call from the security company informing us of the inactivity of that particular portfolio. This was an astounding position as far as I was concerned, given the fact that I managed the private banking sector I was the only one who knew about the deposit at the security company, and I could not understand why our client had not come forward to claim his deposit. I made futile efforts to locate him. I immediately passed the task of locating him to the internal investigations department of Barclay. Four days later, information started to trickle in, apparently our man was dead. A person who suited his description was declared dead of a heart attack in Canne, South of France.

It is quite clear now that our dear fellow died with no known or identifiable family members. This leaves me as the only person with the full picture of what the prevailing situation is in relation to the deposit and the late beneficiary of the deposit. According to practice, the security company will by the end of this year broadcast a request for statements of claim to Barclays, failing to receive viable claims they will most probably revert the deposit to Barclays. This will result in the money entering the Barclays accounting system and the portfolio will be out of my hands and out of the private banking division.This will not happen if I have my way. What I wish to relate to you will smack of unethical practice but I want you to understand this, it is only an outsider to the banking world who finds the internal politics of the banking world aberrational. The world of private banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who sit upon certain
    chairs and oversee certain portfolios. You should have begun by now to put together the general direction of what I propose. There is 2, 350, 000.00 deposited in a security company. This bank has spent great amounts of money trying to track the deceased"s family; they have investigated for months and have found no family. The investigation has come to an end. My proposal; I am prepared to furnish the necessary details to you as the closest surviving relation. Upon receipt of the
    deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you in half. That is: When the bank simply nominate you as the next of kin and the deposit to you.We share the proceeds 50/50. We can fine-tune this based on our interactions.I am aware of the consequences of this proposal.I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail.I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive.

If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. You may not know this but people like myself who have made a tidy sum out of comparable situations run the whole private banking sector. I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move. Such opportunities only come ones way once in a lifetime.I cannot let this chance pass me by.For once I find myself in total control of my destiny.This chance wont pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my plans. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting my bank. If you give me positive signals, I will give you the relevant details and initiate this process towards a con!
    clusion. Please, again, note I am a family man, I have wife and children.I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold.This is the one truth I have learned
    from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence.I await your response.
    Sincerely,

Frits Seegers

Nov 25, 2008

Okay I don't want my name used, so here is the info. WebWealthStrategies/IncredibleAdvertising/HigherImpact

I worked customer service there. I found out they really never pay anyone anything because they can prove hits. the web development department is of boys that just play video games all day. they had a complete idiot doing I.T.

The Owners Name is Adrien Pertle and the company is ran by his sister Stephanie Davis. They knowingly rip people off and leave blame on their workers. Please notify the government to get this resolved.

• As
      Nov 29, 2008

hiiiiiii my self ashish patel and i have taken your connection for international calling.
    but now i am not satisfied by your service because when i had taken the connection i was told by CHANDAN that there is not any taxes or connection charges or any hidden charges.
    but now you guies are charging the taxes . and more you debit our account without asking us and not even after sending the bill . and you guies always call for the payments saying that now your due date is coming . they not even send us bill.
    i dont like that you debit my account without my permission. this is not right way. so please right now diposit my $100 . and when we will get the bill we will pay that one. and if bill is including taxes then i am not gonna pay . because i was told before that there is no taxes.
    and please delete all credit or debit card information from your data. otherwise i will have to do something.

hoping to co operate and immidiate reply.
    thank you.

• As
      Nov 29, 2008

hi I did above complain against UNION TELECOM SERVICES.
    so please comsoder that one against union telecom services.

• In
      Dec 15, 2008

I WANT MY ACCOUNT CANCELED. THANK YOUBUT IT IS NOT FOR ME

Mark A McAlpine

Jan 05, 2010

Ask Centergy can decline checks at their discretion, when they are approving for most merchants, often with no previous returned check records, supposedly for potential fraudulant activity... but if you dig deeper, they actually will sell you their "Gold Centergy Plan that almost guarantees check acceptance. Talk about the fox guarding the hen house... they actually have increased their "fraud risk" model so that innocent people can actually be declined, and are encouraged to buy their guarantee plan. Are you kidding me? Doesnt that sound like blackmail? i mean isnt there federal legistlation that makes this illegal? come on.

• To
      Feb 11, 2011

Wal-Mart has now an forever lost my business, thanks to centergy.I have never bounced a check in my life and i am 50 yrs old.But everytime i go to wal mart an write a check it gets declined by centergy.Then when i call the number it gives you on the declined notice i got the run around..Then you get another number, then another number..Then they ask for copies of my drivers license, ssn, canceled check, thats just B.S. SO WAL-MART THE OTHER STORES LIKE MIEJERS AN K-MART AN TARGET THANK YOU FOR THE BUSINESS.I hope others follow me an stop shopping at WAL-MART.

• Ab
      Mar 19, 2011

OMG! This needs to ran up the flagpole of Lowe's management! The ad agency and actress should be fired from doing any further commercials plus Lowe's should issue an immediate public apology!

Good find!

Mar 20, 2011

I laughed my ### off when i saw that, it had to be a woman.

• Yo
      Apr 11, 2011

Actually no, she turned it to the right. The rear part of the wrench went to the left, but if you think about it, when you tighten something one way with a wrench, the part that your holding goes the opposite direction. "It had to be a woman" nice, too bad you guys are all wrong. Haha

Apr 15, 2011

This is for youguysarewrong, u r kidding right because if u r good trolling and if u r not I feel sorry for u

Apr 15, 2011

[censored]

• Be
      May 27, 2011

the funny part is in plumbing righty isnt tighty anyway

May 28, 2011

that commercial gives a poor example of Righty-Tighty
    in reality the nut that is tightening is turning to the right
    because it is coming from the top threading onto the Valves pointing up under the sink
    so they are in actuality right-threaded -
    - check out this video -
    at 0:26 he is attaching the water line and clearly looks like he is turning to the left to tighten!!

• Pe
      Mar 02, 2012

Not Applicable

• Cr
      Mar 03, 2012

Your post is not applicable.

• Pi
      Nov 28, 2012

Phone lost

• Pi
      Nov 28, 2012

IMEI :[protected]

• Am
      Jul 23, 2013

nothing to complain for now