JustAnswer / taking money without authorisation from my bank
I signed up to JustAnswer a few weeks ago and asked a question. I got a pretty useless answer. The deal was that you could cancel membership after 5 days, which I did. I have now discovered that JustAnswer has taken over £30 from my bank account. I have tried to follow their website instructions to check whether they did cancel my account, as I had thought I had done, but there is no way of doing so. So I have been scammed by JustAnswer for over £30. And I cannot find any way (a) to get my money back and (b) ensure they will cease and desist from raiding my bank account.
JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Oct 16, 2018
Thank you for getting in touch with us about this experience. We're sorry for any frustration that you've experienced with the billing or in navigating the site.
We can definitely take a look at the account for you and make sure that any refunds due are processed.
Please reach out to our Customer Care team by phone at 1-800-509-5721 or by E-mail at Support@justanswer.com
We look forward to speaking to you.
JustAnswer Customer Care
Updated by Shfh, Oct 17, 2018
Thanks. To be fair, the matter has been resolved and apparently my money is being returned. But I would never have noticed the deduction unless I had checked my bank account quite carefully.
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- JustAnswer.com - unauthorized billing 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - asked for help on hooking up motor on my furnace
- JustAnswer - I believe that justanswer has scammed me for $171.77 us
- JustAnswer - I wanted help with a question with my new IPAD
- JustAnswer - I am being charged for a membership that I didn't ask for
- JustAnswer - I am being charged $46 a month by your company