[Resolved] JustAnswerI wanted help with a question with my new IPAD

I wanted help with a new IPAD I had just purchased from Apple Store, as I had downloaded all info from the old IPAD into the new one. I left the Apple Store and later had an issue that I could not resolve and the "Justanswer" popped up when I had asked a question online.
I was asked for $5 into their account and was advised my $5 would be returned to my account once the issue was resolved . One day later they took another $54 out of my account.
I have since cancelled my card and reported to my bank to follow up and recover my money.
Can you advise how I can get my money back?

• Resolution statement

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Dec 06, 2018

Hello Suzanne,

We're sorry to hear about this issue. We can definitely look into what happened here and if you didn't receive any assistance, we're happy to issue a refund.

We'll need a little bit more information from you in order to locate your account first. Please reach out to our Customer Care team at [protected]@justanswer.com or give us a call from Australia at [protected].

We look forward to hearing from you and getting this straightened out.

Regards,