Empire Today / laminate flooring

1 Saint Augustine, FL, United States Review updated:

I had laminats flooring installed in my home in st augustine beach florida a year ago. I made complaints about the flooring buckling and coming apart 3 months after it was installed. They asked me to wait and see if it got worse. Nine months after it was installed, it was bucklimg and looking Awful!

I called up the company . They sent a guy named Brian out to check the floors. He blamed it on me!! He said there was too much moisture in the house. I took care of the flooring exactly as the said!

When i had it installed I told the representative Stacy, that the last laminate I had imstalled had to be removed because of buckling. She insisted that Empires floorimg would never ever fall apart or buckle! She insisted that Empires flooring were guaranteed fully for 25 years., I beleived her.!

Empire knew that I lived near the beach and. They assured me that there would be no problem. With the product they installed! They knew that the moisture level was high, but said there would be no problem, They are suppost to know their product, and if it wouldnt work in my home they should have told me. I even insisted that they acclamate the flooring for 3 days?

Now they just "-wrote me off" telling me it was my fault! I took care of the floors just as they said!!

Now i am stuck with the flooring all comming apart at a cost of $6, 000! They are liars and theives and never intended to fix my floors!

I am appauled by their behavior! And it cost me $6, 000!

Betsy Malman

• Updated by Betsy malman, Sep 23, 2018

I made a complaint and it disappeared! Betsy Malman
    Bersymalman475@gmail.com

Empire Todat refuses to fix my floors even though Stacy, my representive said i was covered completely for 25 years.

They truly suck!

• Updated by Betsy malman, Sep 23, 2018

They did nothing to help me! There customed service sucks!

Be
Sep 23, 2018

Comments

• Et
      24th of Sep, 2018

Betsy, your satisfaction is important to us and we sincerely apologize for your experience. We'll be in touch with you shortly to learn more.