Having problems with 50 Floor?

+1 877 503 5667 (Customer Service)
+1 770 961 5429 (Atlanta Metro)
+1 512 501 3034 (Austin Metro)
+1 704 423 0018 (Charlotte Metro)
+1 469 348 0930 (Dallas / Ft. Worth Metro)
+1 615 756 4409 (Nashville Metro)
+1 407 362 1171 (Orlando Metro)
+1 813 261 7557 (Tampa Metro)
+1 919 977 7721 (Raleigh Metro)
+1 301 278 9855 (Washington, D.C. Metro)
+1 757 327 7861 (Norfolk & Richmond Metro)
4701 Granite Dr.

Norfolk & Richmond Metro
818 Blue Crab Rd. Newport News, VA 23606

Complaints & Reviews

Product they installed

If I could give 5 negative stars I would. I spent $7000+ to have a terrible product installed. The new super tough - no scratch laminate flooring was supposed to be the Best - It's the Worst!!!
Now 50 Floor won't stand behind the product they installed!!! I'm now stuck with a crap floor for years to come.
If you want to be disappointed- hire 50 Floor!

Richard

Update: So it seems if we don't walk on the floor or put normal furniture on the floor - it will look beautiful and not show any wear.
Thank goodness the manager came over and helped us so much. I guess we'll just live in another house so the floor that 50 Floor told us would be so great and durable won't get any worse.

Trust me - I'm going to have to redo this floor and it sure as hell won't be with 50 Floor!

50 Floor - The Company that DOESN'T stand behind their work.

Thanks so much for screwing me out of $7000.

installation of hawthorne 2 brown vinyl flooring

After flooring was installed I called 50 Floor no less than 10 times because the flooring in the hall and entering the bathroom was not flat. The floor waved like a creek and their was a tear in the floor of my son's room. They finally returned and replaced the flooring. The floor still was not flat but I learned to live with that and the fact that one of my closet doors has never fit since the installation. I called recently due to a rip in the flooring going from the hallway to the bathroom. I was told it was because my son is in a wheelchair and I would have to pay to have it replaced. I bought this particular product due to its durability and primarily because of my son's wheelchair. I believe if the flooring had been installed correctly the first time there would have never been a tear. There is a hump in the doorway of the bathroom. I feel like this is an installation error but 50 does not agree. So, I have it repaired at my cost, but the issue of the hump is never resolved, it will rip again. If wheelchairs are the issue with flooring I feel like I should have been notified of this up front, before making a decision to purchase. I am not a satisfied customer.

flooring

DO NOT USE 50 FLOORS

The work and customer service have been subpar. We had some flooring replaced (only 500 sq ft) in mid April. They installed boards that were mis-colored and chipped. They damaged our walls and baseboards which we had to pay to fix. First group that showed up to install refused because no one told them we were in a condo and it was going to be too much work (even though only 500 sq feet). Second set that showed up said it would take 3 days instead of the one day that was originally stated. Walls and baseboards marred and dented. Some of the boards were discolored and did not match rest and several boards were chipped. We still have no resolution to our issues 4 ½ months later. Please get other quotes.

product/customer service/quality

I wanted new hardwood floors because I am selling my house. Brian came out, showed us the product, priced it out.
Called later to inform me the hardwood I ordered was no longer in stock, but offered a wider plank to replace. While in process of ordering, he also informed us that it was so expensive due to taking up old hardwood and hauling it away. We asked if he could just lay flooring over the old to help with price. It was actually a savings of $500, which was ridiculous.
When they came to install, I questioned the product and was told it was a sealed hardwood.
They had to come out 2 times to finish job and fix thresholds. I felt like it looked cheaper than product shown to me before signing paperwork.
My house went up for sale and when the buyers inspector sent his report, stated it was a laminated flooring with small layer of hardwood.
I called the customer service department at 50 Floors and asked them why I purchased hardwood but received a different product. Ron was very confrontational with me, kept saying he wasn't trying to argue with me. Decided to have someone come out and look at product.
The salesman was very rude and confrontational as well. Stayed it was an engineered hardwood flooring. When asked why it was not hardwood as marked on my bill of sale, he said it was the same thing.
After all is said and done, they basically pull a bait and switch on customers and then will not even give any kind of customer service to my concerns.
To pay $8000 for a engineered hardwood is so not okay and then to be treated disrespectfully is not the customer service I expected.
This company does not need to rip people off to make them successful. It is a shame to charge premium price and receive inferior product.

not finishing my floors, poor service.

Worst company ever!!

I had my floors done in December. and still waiting on them to finish and it's currently mid April.
- They messed up my driveway/flower bed
- Left trash at my house
- Broke my stairs rail
- Didn't finish my stairs after staining 3 times.
- The door transition are all out after fixing several times.
- Horrible service
I would NEVER recommend this company to my worst enemy. I took several days off to take care of this and still not fix.

-Nalini

flooring installation

BUYER BEWARE: My husband and I hired 50 Floor located at 818 Bluecrab Rd. Newport News VA. 23606. We spoke...