Complaints & Reviews

bad workman ship

They installed hardwood flooring and did not put any waterproofing down as requested now my floor ruined. When I call them to complain they were very quick to say they will fix it but it will cost me an additional $1200 after I paid over $4000 to install the hardwood in my lounge. I will never use them again to do any work for me I am also telling everyone how bad they are and not to use then no matter how cheap they quote as their workman ship and service is bad. Look at photos to see how bad this look.

Business Response. Aug 09, 2010

Dear Andre, Thank you for bringing your hardwood experience to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you. Our customer service team is reviewing your concerns, and a team member will contact you soon.

• El
    Elderly and Mad Apr 18, 2011

I purchased carpeting for the entire house from Empire. Salesman sold us what I believe is crap, defective carpeting. The installers came on New Yrs. Eve! Took hours and none of them spoke english! It was 10pm when they finally left. The seams started popping withing a few months, we have had three people here to fix, all non english speaking. Now the seams in the rest of the house are popping, and the rug ends are fraying. I am now fighting with Empire to have the carpet pulled up, an laminate put down. Just the LR, I"m not greedy. People who see the carpet laugh that it's new! The 20yr. old carpet I replaced was in excellent shape, just hated the color. So far, I've been speaking to customer service Andrea, she said they need to send out a independent 3rd party to access! Spoke to Helen, Tampa manager, got the same talk. Now I'm asking for the coperate manager. How can a 3rd. party paid for by Empire ever be in my favor! I suggested in the spirit of good customer service they do this for me. They are like robots, no feelings what so ever. I am a senior, disabled and will go to the Attorney General, TV, BBB, and bring in my own 3rd. party if I have to. I even asked them if their Spanish non english employees are legal, got no answer to that! Will keep you informed. Would they settle for this?

poor customer service / no help

I bought 7000.00 worth of lament flooring back in April of this year. On June 25th we noticed some of the boards (about 7 or so) were bulging. I tried working with Empire today’s customer service dept. and all I get is a sorry we can’t help you. Here is what happen.
I called the customers service dept. they took my claim and forwarded it to the installers . Empire today sent the installers to check out the complaint. The following day I received a call from the area manager Mr. Neal Wilson, who said that if I were to pay 150.00, he would send the installers out to repair the damage, I agreed and on July 14th, they arrived.

The workers started out marking the boards that needed replacing but after about a half hour, they noticed that there was some dampness on the the quit step pad. They continues pulling boards, what started out as a simple 1 hour job turn into a 4 hour job which left me with no flooring, They pulled out every board in my den, half of the boards in my hallway, and half of the boards in the kitchen.

I called Mr. Wilson and told him what had happened and he in turn put me in touch with Mr. Sherwin the regional manager. He told me, that since I was home and did not tell the workers to stop, they assume it was ok to continue to rip up boards. The fact is that at no time did they (the contractor nor the empire today representative) tell me that they would not be replacing the boards that they were ripping up.

All I am asking of empire today is to replace the product that they destroyed, after all I did pay for it in good faith and if water damage was their concern, they could have stopped and told me that they would not be replacing the product, I would certainly have told them to stop. Today I have not heard a word from empiretoday, i've since replace the flooring using another company.

Business Response. Jul 28, 2010

Thank you for bringing your repair experience to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you. Our customer service team is currently reviewing your concerns, and will continue to be in contact with you.

• Go
    GONE WILD Sep 26, 2010

THATS B/S IF I EVER HEARD B/S

total rip off

Empire Today is a total rip off and has slimy business practices! They basically sell you flooring at the highest price they can squeeze out of you. One of the first things the sales associate asked was how much I was willing to spend on flooring. I slipped and mentioned I received the $8, 000 first time home buyer's tax credit. Guess how much our total estimate came out to for laminate and carpet in the whole house? $8, 000! What a coincidence! Originally she said $12, 000, but then added on all those "special" little discounts she wasn't allowed to give us. She also called her "boss" to authorize another discount (fakest phone call ever). We were never told the cost per square foot or anything like that, it was whatever they thought we were willing to pay. The sales associate appeared sincere, but underneath was just sneaky and sleezy. This was the first place I received an estimate and I had no idea how much flooring costs. So like an idiot, I was talked into purchasing, thinking this was a normal price (other places later quoted me at about $4, 000 less). I came to my senses later that night and called the sales associate the following day to cancel my order. She said she hadn't even submitted the paperwork yet, since it was on a Sunday. The next day someone from their office calls to ask about my cancellation. Suddenly the floor we wanted was overstocked, and they offered me an "absurd discount." I said no and confirmed my cancellation for a 2nd time. The following day I also mailed my notice of cancellation along with a letter explaining my cancellation. A week goes by and somebody else calls to confirm my order set for installation in a few days! I was furious! Three times I canceled and three times I said I wanted my down payment back, and yet they were planning on still sending out the installers! They tried to bribe me again with another discount. Also, I thought the sales associate hadn't even submitted the paperwork when I told her I wanted to cancel. I sure hope I get my $500 down payment back this time, or they're going to court. I don't understand how they get an A+ on Better Business Bureau when all I've seen is negative complaints. I think it may be because their installers and sales associates are contracted, so any complaints with them goes to the contractors and not Empire Today.

Business Response. Jul 21, 2010

Thank you for bringing your sales experience to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience. We are dedicated to service and satisfaction; please contact us at 800-588-2300 to assist you with the deposit refund or any other question you may have.

carpet and vinyl flooring

I am disabled, and could not go carpet shopping so I called Empire Today. When they came to my home I wa...

deceptive practices

I am reiterating many of the prior complaints, but I wanted to share my experience. I had a representative from Empire Carpet in Minnesota come to my home, as we needed new carpeting in our living room, family room, hall and steps. First, the quality of the materials were questionable and when I asked if there were any other samples that were nicer, I was told that they could show me more samples, but the ones he was showing me were the only ones that could be installed the next day. I told him I did not need next day installation and he actually said, "I thought that was the only reason I was here." At this point, we started to become very skeptical, so we just decided to chose a sample to get a quote, primarily to be friendly and then get him out of our home.

At this point, we were quoted $2800 for everything, including disposing of the old material and moving two large pieces of furniture. I asked three separate times how much carpet I needed and I was told they would not provide that information. After telling him I would not purchase from him unless I knew how much material I was purchasing, he finally told me the quote was based on 99 yards of carpet. After some additional discussions, the price was dropped to $2450 ( after a call to his supervisor at 8:00pm!).

Subsequent to dealing with Empire, we worked with a reputable retailer who sold us a better quality carpet than Empire showed us, with all the same extras such as disposal of old material, stairs and minor furniture moving for $2137. Also, I only needed to pay for 88 2/3 yards of carpet.

DON'T GET RIPPED OFF BY THESE PEOPLE. Empire is where used car salesmen go to die!!

Business Response. Jul 19, 2010

Thank you for bringing your sales experience to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience, and our customer service team would like to work with you to explore a resolution. Please contact us at 800-588-2300 so we can assist you.

no deposit refund

This is the 2nd complaint I have put in on Empire Today. They required me to put down a deposit of $50.00 which the salesman said was refundable if I had to cancel. Well, I did cancel within the allotted time period and was told my deposit would be mail within 10-15 days after that date. It has been a month since that call. I contacted them again twice after that and was told the check had been mailed the first time and that someone would call me the second time. I have received no check and no one has contacted me. What a bunch of losers!!! I will discourage anyone from ever getting involved with this bunch of crooks. I will be filing complaints with the BBB and consumer advocates in our local area to get my refund back.

Business Response. Jul 08, 2010

Jack E., thank you for bringing your cancellation experience to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you. Our customer service team is would like to review you concerns, please contact us 800 588-2300 to assist you.

kitchen vinyl floor

Just the other day I had Empire Today come to lay my kitchen floor...To start...the first installers came and did not know that we had decided for them to do the sub-floor...we were advised that it was an additional cost...Spoke to the salesman...It was a misunderstanding and there is an additional charge...ok...so we settled on a price...another set of installers came the next day... they did the sub-floor and the vinyl flooring... it looked great... the other day I noticed that a section was uplifting...the installer came back today...tapped on it and said it was fine...I came home from work and it looks the same as when I left...Have not gotten the satisfaction as of yet...and have a kitchen floor that has a bump in it... DO NOT trust this company..they have sub-contractors do the work

Business Response. Jul 02, 2010

A member of our customer service team has been in contact with you to offer options for a resolution. Please contact us at 800-588-2300 to assist with all your concerns.

bathroom

Had Empire Today install a tub/shower surround in my bathroom just about a year ago...The seal around the tub...

1 comment South Hackensack Contractors

overpriced

I saw their ad on tv and decided to get an in-home estimate. Sales person came out the next day, he was very friendly. He measured my space (700 sq ft) and sat down to give me a quote for laminate floors. I should mention here that it took a total of 4 hours to give me a quote. I picked 3 different laminate floor samples. First they give you the "retail" price --- how much you would pay if you went elsewhere. Then you're shown all the different discounts you get, and finally your price. I was quoted over $9, 000 for a laminate floor that was on "clearance." That $9, 000 did not include installation since it was free. I talked him down to $6, 800.

The next day, I price shopped A LOT of companies in the area. I asked for the most expensive, high end laminate they had in stock. The reason I did this is to see how the competitors most expensive/high end laminate would compare to Empire Today's laminate. The quotes that I was getting from competitors were no where near $6, 800. And certainly no where near the $9, 000 that was originally quoted. And definitely no where near that first "retail" price that I was told I would be charged if I shopped elsewhere.

This company plays a number game with their customers. They try to make you believe that you are getting a great deal since you are paying way below "retail." Don't believe them. Price around like I did. None of the competitors are charging the "retail" that they claim. And all of the competitors charge way below what they will quote you. This company is very dishonest and deceiving and are ripping people off. I'm glad I shopped around if not, I would have been ripped off.

Business Response. Jun 18, 2010

Thank you for bringing your sales experience to our attention. Our customer service team looks forward to addressing your concerns immediately. We encourage you to contact us directly by calling us at 800-588-2300.

horrible customer service

I spent over an hour on the phone with Empire today concerning a missed apointment. 46 of those minutes were spent on hold .. listening to crappy music. I hung up the phone feeling more annoyed and upset then I started. There was NO record of an appointment for an additonal estimate. The appt that they had set for installation was 2 weeks down the road!

No one had answers for me. No one knew how to get someone out there ASAP. No one cared that we had cancelled ALL weekend plans in order to be home for the rep that NEVER showed.

Needless to say ... i canceled the order. I want a company that stands behind their product and cares about customers ... Empire didnt do either thing for me today. I received NO answers an NO compensation.

Business Response. Jun 21, 2010

Thank you for bringing your carpet experience to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience, and our customer service team would like to work with you to explore a resolution. Please contact us at 800-588-2300 so we can assist you.

tried to scam me

Empire Carpet rep came to give me an estimate. For a 12 by 14 bedroom and a 10by 5 closet, they gave me an estimate of $5400 to install ceramic tile!!! I QUICKLY showed the lil rep the way to the door. Told him that he couldn't tell me anything else!!! He started the number talk with "What is your budget for this project?"! I told him that he didn't need to know that! When he gave me the price, I gave him a few words and showed him to the door! I even carried ALL of his samples to the car!!! Basically told him to get to stepping!!! I can buy the tile myself and find someone to install it!!!

Business Response. Jun 10, 2010

horrible place to work

I was in need of a part-time job badly, I answered the ad in the Sunday paper for in-home sales people for Empire Today. I've dealt with them before (they put carpet in my home) and I really liked the sales person, so I decided to give it a shot. In my interview, the guy Gary told me I could make over 100, 000 dollars a year working for them and would I like to become part of the 'Team". I happily accepted, and began training the following week.

About twenty minutes into my so-called training I was told the following: 1) Empire does not have any sales people..you are required to become an 'independant contractor' and pay over 200 dollars to incorporate yourself. (in all fairness, they give you 300 bucks a week for the first month to help you out) You also must have a cell phone, that has internet capeability on it, a fax machine, a computer and a car that can handle a ton of mileage. 2) of the twelve people who were supposed to be in the class only six of us showed up. 3)we needed to fill out fifty pages of paperwork including background checks, persoanl information, and a form that lists empire on your insurance coverage.

We were also told the training is a four week process, but they will do it in a week! (needless to say, we didnt learn 80% of what we really needed to know) the general manager "Brett" introduced himself to us and immediately congratulated us on our "new businesses" (insert red flag here) he told a bunch of stories of how we will make hundreds of thousands of dollars and how Empire has been around for over 50 years (it has). He told us of the top salesperson who owned her own business and made over two hundred thousand dollars a year (come to find out this person works 21/ 12 hour days straight, and needs to take off one week a month due to burnout) also, she is SO good at what she does she has her own driver that drives her to her appointments (come to find out she lost her liscense due to multiple traffic tickets and failure to pay them)
we were supposed to fill out papers to get liscensed in Nassau County and NYC to work. They do reimburse you the 200 bucks it costs to get licesed in NYC, but the office girl failed to submit our liscense information for three weeks, and we were forbidden to get sales leads in all 5 boros and nassau county for over a month.

We didnt receive our 300 check for the first week until three weeks after we started. I, myself got two sales leads in Queens (I live in Suffolk county) for 5pm and 7pm in the projects in the ghetto part of queens. (not a place you want to be after dark) and that was it for two weeks (they said it was unusally slow). i needed manager assist on one of these calls, and the managers who all crammed down our throats in training that we had to call them while at every stop no matter what, not one of them would answer their phones. (three of the four voice mailboxes were full and could not accept messages) I left an angry message on the one that would take a message, and just left the persons apartment after they informed me they really had no money, but wanted to see how much the carpet would cost.

I returned my samples and told them that I no longer wanted to be part of this joke, and i could not figure out for the life of me how they managed to stay in business for over 50 years not only with their piss poor management skills, but with the highest prices in the world.

DO NOT WORK HERE OR BUY FROM EMPIRE TODAY. THEY ARE A RIP OFF, AND SET THEMSELVES UP TO OVERCHARGE YOU ON EVERYTHING THEY SELL! DO NOT FALL FOR THE 'NEXT DAY INSTALLATION' GARBAGE.

where to begin?

Note I did not indicate my name or the empire office I worked for, in fear of retaliation.

If you want a good sales job/sales careeer, stay away from empire.

I worked for empire as a sales rep for a number of years and the company has zero regard for you as an salesperson or even as a human being. You mean nothing to empire. I had worked for some aloof and even nasty bosses before, but empire is the only company i've ever worked for that doesn't value the people that feed them. You are like kleenex to them. They blow their nose on you, then toss you away because in today's economy, another like you will "pop up."

Empire probably has the highest sales turnover in the sales industry: 70%. Everyone on staff when I was fired was there less than a year. Some only weeks or a few months. Every week they're hiring and training because no one stays very long. When a company can't retain salespeople, there's something very, very wrong.

Not surprisingly, the regional manager was not phased at all — he took a perverse pride in it. Me? I would be embarrassed.in my brother's company, the turnover rate is less than 10%. Few salespeople last more than a few weeks or months at empire. It's like baseball... If they don't like your stuff right out of the box, you're outta there.

First, you mean nothing, and I mean positively nothing to empire as a human resource. You are forced to not only be a private contractor with no benefits, but the company also makes you incorporate so as not to be liable for anything regardless how they mistreat you.

Leads are given to you which is good, but god help you if you don't sell most of them. You will be berated and reminded "each lead costs the company $400 in overhead to set." even after seven good weeks of selling, if you have a bad week, empire considers you a bad salesperson (!) and stops giving you leads. How ridiculous is that?

Oh, and the lovely weekly sales meetings! They are no more than berating sessions, with only destructive, not constructive, criticism given. You walk in six feet tall, you walk out three.

Furthermore, empire's tv ads are deliberately misleading to the public. They promise an additional two "free" rooms of carpet when you pay in full for the largest room. But what they don't tell you is you pay through the nose for that one room, and labor and pad (Just not carpet) on the second two. So it's a shell game. And you have to go in to the customer and put a good spin on the lie that got you in the door.

The hours are atrocious. Up to six two-hour appointments: your gas, your car to carry the samples. By the time you finish your drawings and fax them it's 11p - 12a and you've just been up 14-15 hours... Then it starts all over again the next day.

I was the longest serving sales rep in my office. But if I can be canned, there's no hope for security or longevity for anybody. This isn't sour grapes. It's the opinion I had of empire all the years I sold for them.

So be aware: there is positively no job security at empire. It is one of those companies you're glad you're no longer working for. Take my advice and find a company that values your labor as a salesperson, as a human resourse, and as a human being. If you care about your health, your car, your family, your income, your social life and your self-esteem, stay far, far away from empire. Empire as an employer is a disgrace.

ripped off a senior

I work with senior citizens in Brooklyn. I am well aware of how companies take advantage of seniors. When you read this you will never use Empire for anything. I went to one seniors home and she was very happy. She told me that she was getting all new carpets and new tile in the kitchen. The carpet went in with no problem. The next day they came to install the tile. I checked in on the progress at the end of day 1 of the tile job. All the equipment was gone. I asked when they would return to finish. She said they were done and paid in full. Being very old she did not see what they did...or did not do. There were 3 corner tiles missing and the tile was too far from the wall. All they had to do was cut 3 tiles and put in baseboard molding (which was there before). I called the company because she was afraid to cause problems. The crew came back to fix the problem the next day. Ready? Instead of putting in the 3 tiles and baseboard, they painted the 3 squares to look like there was tile there! They actually painted the floor the color of the new tile. Then they painted the space between the tile and wall the same color. So she saw the floor all one color and was happy and even tipped them. I saw what they had done and called many many times but they never called back. Ripping off an old lady? Trust me...NEVER NEVER use this company! The sales people are great, then you never see them again and the sub-contracted crew that can't speak English shows up to rip you off.

Business Response. Apr 12, 2010

Thank you for bringing your tile experience to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience, and our customer service team would like to work with you to explore a resolution. Please contact us at 800-588-2300 so we can assist you.

poor service/botched install

On a Friday, I asked Empire to come out and give me a quote on getting the floors redone in my house. I ended...

failure to install product

Do not buy into these tv commericals. I don't understand how they have gotten away with what they do. If your in the miami/fort lauderdale area you will deal with their company rep named ''carlos varquez''. I may have his name spelled wrong. I paid in advance (Big mistake) and was told that the carpet would be instaled the next day, it was. It looked good. But ni've had to vacume it every day for the last 8 weeks, still thread or fabric comes loose. But I can live with it (What choice do I have). I bought venitian blinds, and window treatments as well. I am still (8 weeks ago) waiting. Don't worry about them keeping you in a loop, they won't. I have decieded that I have to drive to miramar fl on march 30 and swear out a warrent against the company. I also need to go to miami and sign a complaint against "carlos" for theft. This is the kind of company you will buy from. Sounds great, they come to your house, help you pick out the products, install nex day, or in two weeks. Trust me on this one, call a company from your local area, go to lowes, or home depot. Do not buy anything from empire. There tv ads are hogwash. Learn from my mistake

Business Response. Mar 19, 2010

Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience, and our customer service team would like to work with you to explore a resolution. Please contact us at 800-588-2300 so we can assist you.

rick - cancelation process - they totally bully you

I had an empire sales person come out to my house and I decided to purchase a kitchen floor from them. At signing, they emphatically inform you have 3 days to cancel with no obligation. Today, my husband and I decided to cancel and I called and was completely bullied and told off by the customer service cancel representative, his name is rick. He would not listen to me. He kept asking me and kept asking me, why do you want to cancel? What don't you like? At first, I was going to buy into their marketing and let the sale sit for a week or two so I could shop around but when he would not give me in writing his promise that the sale would pend, I decided to cancel all together. (My contact I signed said 3 days to cancel, well this rick wanted me wait for 1-2 weeks and leave the sale pending - I was willing to but he would not send me any email or documentation) well, this is when it got ugly. He said things such as, " well, we spent our time on you at least you can tell us why you want to cancel? Why? Well, we don't even want your business anymore. I then asked to speak to his supervisor and he would not transfer me until I told him why I wanted to speak to him. He was so rude and fast talking it makes me sick. Funny thing is, my co-worker who was sitting next to me also booked a 3 room job with them this weekend and he called immediatly and cancelled his order after witnessing what I just went through. Never again. Don't do business with empire. Go to home depot or lowe's or anywhere else. It feels like they are scam artists or something. Gross feeling. I hope this helps you make your decision.

• Sm
    smarzena Mar 22, 2010

Why don't you take your big behind and go to Home Depot to begin with. Your problem was price, if you don't want to pay don't call shop at home service. Sales Representative waisted gas and time on you. Shop at home is convenience for which you pay. You should be a shame to place this type of complaint

Business Response. Mar 24, 2010

rick - cancelation process - they totally bully you

• Fi
    Fitzy17 Apr 17, 2010

If you want true CUSTOMER SERVICE when it comes to all of your flooring needs consider a Mom & Pop type of flooring store. You will get one on one SERVICE and you will not be treated simply as another sale. I own a Mom and Pop shop that I will not name here but I hear these types of stories all of the time. As the owner of the company my customers deal directly with me to measure, estimate, negotiate, select materials, order materials and schedule the installations. My sales team reports directly to me and operates under the premise that the CUSTOMER IS KING, If there is a problem (seldom the case) I'm the one who resolves the situation with the customer.

I love the Empire advertising tag line of "buy today, install tomorrow", if they have installers sitting around waiting to install carpet on a last minute basis that should set off a red flag warning right away. Qualified professional installation professionals such as the ones my little Mom and Pop shop employs book out 2, 3, and 4weeks in advance. There is a reason the "other guy" is home sitting on his couch waiting for one of those last minute phone calls from the "buy today, install tomorrow" type of companies. That reason is that he is not a qualified professional installer, otherwise their services would be booked well in advance. Think about it, are you available to do what you do on a professional level the next day? Not likely if you are great at what you do.

All of this said you may in fact save a buck or two working with these large type companies to complete flooring projects in your home, however you must ask yourself, what am I willing to sacrifice? Is it the quality of the materials, the expertise of the installer, the level of service provided, the line of communication to the top levels of the organization you are dealing with? In the end you end up enduring the same or more costs to get things done cheap. Cheap is not always the answer, visit a Mom and Pop type flooring store and experience the difference.

very ignorant salesmen

I had a sales person come to my house to give me a price to have myliving room and dining room. Marty was the salesmen. He was very rude and angry. He had my granddaughter help him bring in his samples of carpeting because he didn't want to make an extra trip out to his car. He does not like to be called Martin as my daughter found out when she called him by that name. He told her don't you ever call me Martin because that is what his father called him, and he HATES that name. He let me know that my livingroom was very depressing. I have been in sales for 15 years and I would never talk to anyone the way he talked to me. As he was showing us how the lamenate flooring was scratch resistant with a coin he hit the flooring so hard that it broke into. I will never use your company to do any kind of work in my house. And i will also let my friends know not to work with your company. By the way( Martin)
works out of the Monroeville Pa. area so just be aware, you don't want to deal with this person.

• Av
    Avoid Empire Mar 06, 2010

I commiserate with you! We had a slick willy young punk named Aaron. Pushy, ignorant and used sales tactics like a used car salesman. I was against getting them to do the job, but my wife wanted it done immediately...I regret not standing firm. The salesman Aaron, siad that we shouldn't get a minimum wage laborer to do the job because they only hire reputable contractors...WRONG! The installers were straight out of a cartoon and did a shoddy job at best. They forgot to install transitions but the icing on the cake was that they left seven bags of carpet and scraps stating that the had "no room in the truck" to take it.
    I have now been on the phon with Empire to resolve all of this...what a waste of time. We're still waiting for the scammers to call us back!

poor quality

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE! If you read their fine print on the back of any offered contract, you are required to go to a private arbitrator to settle any complaints, so forget the BBB. Instead, for you older folks, you might check your state's Attorney General's Office, which may have laws against preying upon senior citizens. Empire's square yard estimates are far more than other carpet companies, and their caprpet quality in the samples shown to most homeowners are vastly inferior. No, I don't own a competing company, but was taken for a financial ride by one of those slick salesman at Empire. There's a reason that they don't advertise in the Denver area yellow pages and don't even have a local business address except for toll-free and local phone numbers and a website.

This is the kind oc company that gives Free Enterpriose a black eye.

• Wi
    Willie57 Mar 15, 2010

COMPLAIN TO THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION

EMPIRE TODAY LLC and it's offshoot, Empire Carpet Company, which advertises extensively on Television, is an extremely crooked company, selling low-quality products to unsuspecting suckers at outrageous prices. Get all the facts in your case written down, including Empire's business address information and then goto the above website and submits all the facts. It's also is smart to complain to both national and local consumer magazines. Their websites have contact information.

Business Response. Mar 16, 2010

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices