[Resolved] Empire Today / flooring
I should have read these reviews before we got floors installed. Empire is shady and sketchy. We wanted to get two rooms installed with wood flooring. The first quote was 4, 900 and suddenly when we didn't want flooring with them anymore it was 2, 100 including tax... Anyway the job was done incorrectly and our floors look like [censored]. Waste of money and we will not be going with them again. Save your money and go elsewhere!!! When we called with our complaint they said there was nothing they could do about it & blamed their sales rep for telling us the wrong information because "they don't know what they're talking about". Do not get flooring with them!!
Our flooring is literally cracked... It's been a week.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Jun 11, 2018
Your concerns are important to us, and we'd like to know more. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with both your concerns and contact information, so we can follow up with you. Be sure to mention Complaints Board in the subject line.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - vinyl flooring
- Empire Today - luxury vinyl tile floor installation
- Empire Today - tile flooring removal & install
- Empire Today - installation for hard surface flooring
- Empire Today - flooring install not completed