Menu
Floor Coverings International Cleveland West
Floor Coverings International Cleveland West Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Floor Coverings International Cleveland West
reviews and complaints

clevelandwest.floorcoveringsinternational.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.3 6 Reviews

How responsive is Floor Coverings International Cleveland West's customer service?

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Floor Coverings International Cleveland West homeowners reviews and complaints 6

Filter reviews by rating
5 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Floor Coverings International Cleveland West reviews and complaints

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Floor Coverings International Cleveland West We are really happy with our new carpet

We are really happy with our new carpet. It's really good quality. It has a nice pattern, and it was laid down perfectly!

G
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Floor Coverings International Cleveland West I been really happy with the floor installation

I been really happy with the floor installation. The job was done well and the installer cleaned up everything. 5 stars.

R

Floor Coverings International Cleveland West Had a grate experience

Had a grate experience. Company was wonderfull to deal with and had no problems at all. They advised me on a superior product and worked until the job was done. I would recommend this company.

Hide full review

Is Floor Coverings International Cleveland West legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Floor Coverings International Cleveland West as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Floor Coverings International Cleveland West stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Floor Coverings International Cleveland West should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Floor Coverings International Cleveland West earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Floor Coverings International Cleveland West achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Floor Coverings International Cleveland West has received 5 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

A long registered date for clevelandwest.floorcoveringsinternational.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Floor Coverings International Cleveland West as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Floor Coverings International Cleveland West's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Clevelandwest.floorcoveringsinternational.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• The presence of an iframe in clevelandwest.floorcoveringsinternational.com, iframes can be used to embed malicious content, such as phishing pages or ads that contain malware, so it's important to be cautious when interacting with websites that use iframes.
  • Clevelandwest.floorcoveringsinternational.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The clevelandwest.floorcoveringsinternational.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Floor Coverings International Cleveland West protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Floor Coverings International Cleveland West I highly recommend Floor Coverings International for all your flooring needs!

I highly recommend Floor Coverings International for all your flooring needs! The attention to detail from the owner, estimator, and installer was like no other! They were also really good at listening and easy to talk to.

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Floor Coverings International Cleveland West I would totally recommend this flooring company

I would totally recommend this flooring company. Our sales associate, Darrell, was super knowledgeable and patient with us as we made the decision on flooring after a water line leak. There were no pressure tactics which we appreciate. The lead installer (company employed) Dave, was awesome to work with. All of the flooring employees who we dealt with were polite and respectful of our property. Our new floors look great and we would definitely use them again.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Floor Coverings International Cleveland West I got a vinyl plank floor put in on 3/29 and it was done on 3/30

I got a vinyl plank floor put in on 3/29 and it was done on 3/30. I wanted it to be the same as the floor in my kitchen that goes into my great room. The color was the same, but the kitchen floor has a shine and the great room floor is less shiny. It's really obvious. Me and my husband weren't happy that the floors didn't match. I've been dealing with this since March 31. I've been calling and leaving messages, but no one has responded. I called from my work phone and they finally answered. I talked to Jen, who is one of the owners, and told her what was going on. She said she called and left me messages, but that's not true. I have all my phone records. Her husband came out on May 5 to look at the floor. He noticed right away that the floors didn't match. We were trying to figure out if they could make the kitchen floor less shiny to match the great room. He said to give him a few days because they were busy and he would get back to me. I called on 5/19, 5/21, 5/26 and still no call back.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Floor Coverings International Cleveland West customer service

Phone number

+1 (440) 359-6760

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Floor Coverings International Cleveland West?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Floor Coverings International Cleveland West Customer Service. Initial Floor Coverings International Cleveland West complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Floor Coverings International Cleveland West above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Floor Coverings International Cleveland West. Discuss the issues you have had with Floor Coverings International Cleveland West and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.