[Resolved] Cell C / data purchase, money taken, no data received. bad customer service
I purchased data on Cell C's website on 6 Feb 2018, and paid using my card through Payfast.
The data never arrived, I contacted cell C, and was told to wait 24 hours. I contacted them after that, the service agent confirmed that no data had been sent to my wifi number of [protected]. they said I should contact Payfast for a refund.
Payfast, after sending proof to them, confirmed that Cell C had already been paid.
I sent this proof to sell c, and the incompetent agents kept sending me a reply to deal with Payfast, obviously not reading the email properly.
It is now over 3 months later and it is still not resolved. I do not have a refund or the data. or anyone competent giving me a solution. EXTREMELY frustrated.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Apr 11, 2018
Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.
We will be contacting you shortly to help resolve the matter.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- Cell C - mobile wifi router
- Cell C - subscription charges, for an account I did not open at cell c.
- Cell C - incorrect information given
- [Resolved] Cell C - unethical behaviour
- Cell C - opted for a cell-c wi-fi router offer of r299 for 20 g and debited r817.68 for 10 g instead.