[Resolved] Cell C / data purchase, money taken, no data received. bad customer service

1 South Africa

I purchased data on Cell C's website on 6 Feb 2018, and paid using my card through Payfast.
The data never arrived, I contacted cell C, and was told to wait 24 hours. I contacted them after that, the service agent confirmed that no data had been sent to my wifi number of [protected]. they said I should contact Payfast for a refund.
Payfast, after sending proof to them, confirmed that Cell C had already been paid.
I sent this proof to sell c, and the incompetent agents kept sending me a reply to deal with Payfast, obviously not reading the email properly.
It is now over 3 months later and it is still not resolved. I do not have a refund or the data. or anyone competent giving me a solution. EXTREMELY frustrated.

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Apr 11, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We will be contacting you shortly to help resolve the matter.

Regards