iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications Logo

iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications

Having problems with iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications?

iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications Customer Service Contacts

44 Springfield Road
Horsham
United Kingdom - RH122PD
Postal Address
6, The Gemini Business Centre, 136-140 Old Shoreham Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 7BD

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications Customer Service. Initial iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications. Discuss the issues you have had with iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

iTalk Affiliate TelecommunicationsBroadband

Never had a sevice arrived late outside 14 day refund arrived 10 days later not fir for service. Cancelled, Told me to get screwdriver to open up box. Rang again and cancelled they took money out of account harrased me during death of my young son still are today. Call weekends 8am 8 pm text daily. They are the most cunning, unscrupulous " company only after ways of extroting money esoecially from the vuneralble, they need closing down. Star clear

• iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications's response · Nov 19, 2020

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear of your experience with italk. Please be assured we only pursue payments owed and this is not how we want you to feel. We would like to get any issue you have resolved amicably. Unfortunately, I am not able to locate your account with the information provided, therefore I kindly ask that you contact us on [protected], or email us at [email protected] at your earliest possible convenience.

iTalkGeneral harassment

I have never been a customer of italk but they keep phoning or sending me messages both on my landline and mobile telling me I am due this company several hundred pounds and threatening to call in the bailiffs. Fortunately I don't worry about this but at 80 yrs old I have better things to do. I have repeatedly asked them to delete these phone numbers from their system but to no avail

I repeatedly receive phone calls and texts on both my mobile and landline telling me I am due several hundred pounds to italk and if I don't pay up they will send in the bailiffs. As I have never been a customer of I talk I have asked them to delete the information from their records several times.
    I have also asked for a letter setting out what is due but so far nothing has arrived. This has been going on for over about two years and at eight years old I have better things to do with my time.

iTalk Affiliate TelecommunicationsRip off

They are trying to make me pay for a service I did not receive
      The italk guy said he "knows what pub I drink in and he will come sort me out"
      I am not scared but I am very insulted by this and the audacity of this idiot thinking he can get away with it. We will see. You don't know anything. But you will learn, you will be instructed how to treat people and how very little you are to be hiding behind that phone. I know people who work beside you and I do know who you are.

• iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications's response · Aug 21, 2020

Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear this. We take customer comments very seriously and therefore I kindly ask that you email me your details at [email protected] so I can locate your account and look in to this for you.

iTalkConstantly contacting me when bill paid only 5 days ago

Last 5 days iv has consistent calls n messages from Italk. bill was 22may was paid. as my contract is coming to an end this company who delivered none of what was promised and I couldn't get to speak to anyone the many times service was unusable now have staff available to be calling me4-5 times daily. I do not want to be pressured into another contract of lies with them. iv asked for them to stop calling, iv emailed screenshot of payment. theyv now sent me email threatening to cut my service if I don't pay overdue £10. They take between £30.50-£48 monthly. and DD was for around £38 few days ago. How do I deal with harassment and threats from them???

Constantly contacting me when bill paid only 5 days ago

• iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications's response · May 28, 2020

Hi Angela,

I'm really sorry to hear this, however we are attempting contact to discuss the account, not payment. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us on [protected] or email us your details at [email protected]

Feb 01, 2020

iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications — Broadband/wifi via landline

Italk must be the worse broadband providers ever here in the UK because how they can get away with their...

Jan 30, 2020

iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications — italy affiliate telecommunications ltd

The Company Italk cold called me beginning of 2017 and I have to say there were charming promising fast...

Sep 12, 2019

iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications — unlimited fibre / line rental

Yes i would like to no why im paying £35.24 when ive been with you for 2 years and we dont have a phone at my...

iTalk Affiliate Telecommunicationsitalk harassment calls

This company is an absolute sham. My 89 yr old Mother has used them in the past, but when she moved house 2 mths ago the trouble started. She wanted to move her existing phone number - her lifeline to contact friends and family and a phone number that she and my Dad have had for over 45 years. They have done nothing about this and frustrated her so much she has tried to cancel her account with them, several times. They now call ME daily and will not remove my number from their records!!! This is utterly ridiculous and they won't actually tell me why they keep ringing me on my phone because the account is in her name!!! It is just all wrong and when I just asked the so called "Manager" his name he said it was Brandon BANANA! So a"Manager" who lies and who also has no direct line number - really. Do not use this bunch of cowboys and protect your older family members as it seems they are definitely being targeted, cold sold to and then harassed.

• iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications's response · Jul 31, 2019

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear this, however the name a manager provided you with is correct and you weren't lied to about this. I would like to look in to this for the account holder and therefore ask that their email me further details at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from the account holder,

Thank you.

iTalk Affiliate Telecommunicationsbroadband

I moved into a new property and signed up to italk.

The timescale online said 13th July but email stated 13th July - 12th August i then decided to go with a known provider the same day i had 12! Missed calls with 2 voicemails of office chatter I searched the numbers (as they are all different) Realized they were italk called them back and when they answered they just said Hello no introduction of who talking to or which company.

I sent an email asking whether they were genuine to to how they answered the phone another 12 missed calls and 1 voicemail stating calling about query.

I called them back and yes again all I got was hello.

After further missed calls I applied else where and emailed saying i have gone with another provider (who can install TV and broadband within a week) so to remove my application and contact details.

I have together since that email (3 days) received over 100 missed calls and if you take the ones before as well brings total to 167 missed calls over 5 days BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY

• iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications's response · Jul 22, 2019

Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear that this has happened. I can assure you that we do not contact customers on that many occasions. Please email us your details at [email protected] so we can look in to this for you.

Customer Care Manager

iTalk Affiliate Telecommunicationsbilling

My daughter signed up with them for a phone and broadband package which was £18. The phone line was connected and she had to wait for the router to arrive, they gave her a date to go go live but that never happened as the router failed to arrive, she rang Italk and they said they would send another router out and gave her another date to go live, the router came, she did why she had to do to set it up. It didn't connect to the internet, . She rang Italk they said she had to make a payment before they would allow it to go live. They had already helped themselves to £98 out of her bank account which was 5 times more than her monthly package deal. She told them she wasn't going to pay them anymore money and they refused to connect her service. They tried on many occasions to take money from her account, all different amounts, non of which was that which she agreed. As far as I'm concerned that is a Breach of the Direct Debit Promise. A direct debit is a fixed amount on a specific date . They treated her account as a continual payment. She is a vulnerable adult with mental health issues and receives income based ESA. She was having to go the bank at midnight to draw her money out before they took it. She eventually went to the bank to stop the direct debit. She then stared to receive letters from debt collection agencies and messages from Italk payment department. She has received the messages throughout the day and night, at unsociable hours 3am and 5am, shes had hundreds from them. They now say she owes over £300. She only made 3 phonecalls, one was free the other 2 were to Italk trying to set up the router, a cost of £6.30, she had no broadband. They have also charged her for a Breach of Contract which is completely laughable as Italk are in Breach of Contract for failing to provide the service she signed up for. They took £98 out of her bank account for nothing which I believe is fraud or theft, and for the past 18 months they have been demanding money with Menace. I cannot find any contact details apart from the phone no for their helpline, which isn't any good as the use continual lies throughout and just repeat themselves like a flaming parrot. Very bad company, I have read that they have gone into liquidation 4 times, which I don't know how true that is, but I'm not surprised. I think the only option is to start Court Proceedings against them

• iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications's response · Jul 22, 2019

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way, I would certainly like to look in to this for your daughter. Please email us at [email protected] with your daughters customer reference number and we will be more than happy to look in to this for you.

iTalk Affiliate Telecommunicationscustomer service and internet service

I have always had complications with Italk from the start.
                My live date didn't go live until a few days to a week after, and after various complaints I got a discount of my first bill .
                My internet service is insanely slow and I have a bills taken out of different dates each month which I don't appreciate.
                And I also spoke to customer service a few days ago and I had asked them to take out my months bill on the 28th because I didn't have enough funds in my account until the 28th and we agreed to that, as they never do what they say i got the money taken out before.
                I'm glad to say that after another complication with them I have to decide to leave Italk affiliate telecommunications because they have no care or sympathy for there customers with a very bad customer service and also internet service.
                Customer service rate: 0
                Internet service rate: 3

• iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications's response · Jun 04, 2019

Customer Care Manager.

iTalk Affiliate Telecommunicationsbroadband

Had terrible experience with this company having called them a month in advance to set up service for Aug 28th. I did not have service until mid September and then it was very intermittent and we could not get it all on the kitchen or upstairs. Only a weak service on the living room, which found had broken centrr heating system and could not be fixed without the landlord having to dig up all the downstairs tile floors. We were released from our contract early due to these circumstances and because the ITalk service was so bad we cancelled our contract with them especially as we were advised they did not offer service to our new postcode. We paid the half month due and returned all the router equipment in its original box. Since then we have received endless daily texts demanding we reset up our direct debit as it has been cancelled but you cannot reply to these texts. I also get phone calls all the time and they didn't even realise we had left our previous address .
                  The left foot doesn't know what the right foots doing and it is absolutely the most appalling service I have ever received.

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about this and I do apologise that this has been your experience with italk. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us on [protected] or email us your details at [email protected]

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

iTalk Affiliate Telecommunicationslack of internet and concerning customer service

Dear Info,
                    I am writing to you to make a formal complaint about iTalk the incompetency of your staff and iTalk services, lots of disruption to my internet( leading to me losing money as I have a online business ), i signed up in August and every month is the same. Lately I have had no internet for a week and I talk given me false information, you cant get though to your phones, constantly waiting on hold and told to call back when the services are up and running to be compensated.
                    Someone called me talking about internet breach on my account I was at work and they stated they need me to be home. I informed them what time I will be home they said they wont be there at that time. Can they call the next day to which I replied can they call at 9am the next day. No one called I called back at 9.30 explained the above they stated some one will call me back at 11. i explained that I will not be ion at 11 and I am very concerned they iTalk has contacted me asking what devices in my house and saying security breach which I think is important but they didn't call back at 9am they said a manager will call me back by 10 no one called I called them on the Monday . I complained about all the above someone called me to offer me £10 compensation which is a joke . The so called manager Jordan was telling me that we need to do the virus thing on the devises in my home. I informed him it isn't possible he stated it is important that we do it asap. I told him the above that a time was set to do this and no one called back and I called again and was told someone will call back. My internet still wasn't working so I asked him how is he going to do this with no internet. after all the checking line etc the fault was in the router so I now has to wait for one to be delivered by post. I informed them that I no longer want to be a customer for iTalk as they are part of told them i am cancelling my direct debit and no longer want there disruptive service he stated that I have a 24 month contact I haven't signed any contract.

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way towards italk, this is not how we want our customers to feel. Please be assured that we do endeavour to call our customers as close to requested time as possible, however due to busy periods, this may be slightly later than requested. Please note, the contract is a verbal agreement and not written. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us on [protected] or email us your details at [email protected]

Thank you.

• Pa
                        Panchokeen Jan 31, 2020

Italk is a joke and an harassment stalker who I am taking to court over my outrages billing charges and very crap internet speeds and signal which they promised with their fibre broadband!! A miss sold product and who offered me compensation and cancellation without charge but did not follow through with this promise and have carried on charging me since early in 2017! Now threatening me with court unless make payment of almost £600 within 30 days, a joke! I have over 100 emails from them including the offer of free cancellation and compensation which they never honoured so yes I will love to go to court armed with all my emails and my unsatisfactory complaints, my old speed tests and evidence of a mental breakdown they caused me to have with the amount of very threatening and intimidating letters. They owe me big time and they will 100% loose at court. My solicitor is representing me so all good and I’ll post the win after court.
                        [email protected]

Jan 31, 2019

iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications — unauthorized credit card charges

This complaint started in December 2017/January 2018 when i cancelled my direct debit with my bank and also...

Jan 28, 2019

iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications — service barred due to outstanding charge for bt non fault visit charge

I received a BT Non fault visit charge of £150 from iTalk on my invoice dated 7/12/18 which I challenged. The...

Berkeley
                      Jan 24, 2019

iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications — broadband

I entered into a contract with italk originally in sept I was told no line by would be out! By never arrived...

iTalk Affiliate Telecommunicationsphone bills

Hello dear Im complain bc you company send notice to me but not collecting money from my account. When I'm tolking say I can't pay myself but yuo still not collecting. NOW I'm paying my self. And not coll anymore in yuo company. My ref It 241616. 28 Espey Park Killyman. Bt71 6rq now my address change. 22wictoria way BT 71 7ad. Andziala Liuliene thanks

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear that this has happened. Please be assured we can certainly look in to payment issues you have been experiencing. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact our Payments Team on [protected] or email us your details at [email protected]

iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications — broadband service

I would like to make a complaint about the service im not receiving by italk ive been with you for several...

iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications — broadband service

I purchased a package deal from you which is phone line, rental and most important broadband for my cctv...

iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications — broadband

We have been with italk over a month we requested a transfer to BT which I talk rejected they was supposed to...