Having problems with Globe Telecom?

+63 2730 1000 (Customer Care)
+63 2730 1300 (Loyalty)
+63 2730 1212 (Roaming)
The Globe Tower, 32nd Street Corner 7th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City
Taguig
Philippines - 1634

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Globe Telecom.

Complaints & Reviews

Globe TelecomWe paid a service that was not yet delivered

We've been using Globe At HOME for almost 10 months now, actually my brother is the one who applied for it but i'm the one paying. I just want to report the thing happened to our last payment. We already paid the service that was not yet delivered to us, my brother received a call that we have to upgrade from 1899 to 2499 he agreed then because he has no choice. He agreed to avail 2499 with a condition that it will only be upgraded when the booster was delivered but how come till now there is no booster no upgrade of the Mbps but the payment we made last September 28 was already upgraded to 2499. Its been a week but still no update on the upgrade of our Internet. Kindly check this is our account number [protected].

Globe TelecomServices - customer service personnel assigned in replying messages at globe one app

I want to complain on CSR's particularly assigned on replying messages. I have a complaint then which offcourse they should attend to, but instead of helping me, they blocked my messages. I am q client for 7 years running 8 who is consistently paying my monthly bills. How can this be solved? I have screenshots of my messages since the time they blocked it. Where should i report this incident? Hope you can help with my concern.

Globe TelecomInternet connection

Account number [protected]
      Internet connection was lost on September 22, 2020 at around 930 am. The customer service failed its promise to do an onsite visit within 24 hours. I could not escalate the problem anywhere from their site.

The more frustrating thing was the use of the pandemic excuse from their customer service. They were saying that they have limited manpower due to Covid. Globe is one of the biggest companies in the Philippines, and I doubt they could not do any adjustment if they wanted to. For instance, I know a lot of call center agents who were transfered to work from home. They cannot do the same to replace their very limited voice prompt? I am not even given an incident number.

Sep 21, 2020

Globe Telecom — Globe at home

Dear Globe Customer Service, I am writing again (my previous email to you last June bounced back) to...

Globe TelecomTransfer of location

Nakakailang request na kame sainyu mula pa Aug. thru app, pero 1wk na wala pa din sagot. Tinawagan ku kayu, naset ung schedule pero gang ngaun wala pa din pumupunta. Jusko Globe, kayu na lang inaantay namen para makalipat na kame. Gawin nyu naman ng maayos trabaho nyu. Nagbabayad kame on time, di namen deserve ung gantong poor customer service nyu.

Globe TelecomPoor internet connection, on-off connection every 15 minutes for 3 weeks now...

I just want to complain and seek help from designated authority about our Internet connection problem with Globe Innove as a service provider. Our internet connection is malfunctioning with on-off connection, (every 15 minutes the connection will cut off then after 15 minutes only then the connection will come back) since August 24. I already reported it for so many times but then the issue has not been resolved for now. We are updated in payment and we are paying 1899 monthly. I also found out that i am not the only one with the same problem, there's also couple of subscribers that have the same issue as me and i guess it's not on our device/wiring alone, there's really something going on with their system.
          I hope you could help us out with this matter. Thank you.

Poor internet connection, on-off connection every 15 minutes for 3 weeks now...

Globe Telecomgcash failed to send receipt for the money sent

Full name: Lean Rico Obal
            GCash Mobile No.: [protected]
            Bank account no.: [protected]
            Bank Name: PNB
            Customer Name: UP Law Devt Foundation Inc
            Amount sent: Php1000.00
            Transaction Date & Time: Aug. 29, 2020 at around 8:20 AM.

No email confirmation sent, no text message sent but account was debited. Unfortunately, I was not able to take a screenshot of the transaction believing that the receipt will be sent to my email outright. What I am asking is only the receipt of such transaction because it is my only proof of the payment I made. However, GCash is not attending to my concern and only ignores my emails and complaints.

Globe TelecomGCASH - transferred payment not received

I have sent an amount of 1010 on August 26, 2020.I did not receive a text confirmation and the other party did not receive the Money. The amount has been debited real time. I tried to chat the Gcash support, sent an email but nobody attends to this concern and stays unresolved until now. There's nobody I can talk to with the customer service.
              I have sent multiple emails to follow up but there was no response.
              I want this to be resolved since I need Gcash.
              This is not just for me but for other customers as well who are using Gcash.
              Please help with this concern.
              I've sent the details needed for resolution but it seems like nobody's willing to help.
              Reference # for this case is : [protected]

Sep 01, 2020

Globe Telecom — Device was not received and we just got billed for it!

We order an additional line via online store of globe. It says it also has a freebie as part of their...

Globe TelecomPostpaid

This has been going on for almost a year already! Every month they keep on charging me for netflix that I haven't even subscribed because I dont have an account! Every month I always pay advance but they still keep disconnecting my line and what's frustrating is that all the agents are liars!!! They always say to wait 24hours for my line but still hasn't! This is so frustrating I have business and I can't even use my line! The agents are rude and unhelpful.

Aug 23, 2020

Globe Telecom — Globe at home plan 2499

Hi, My upgrade plan from Plan 1899 to Plan 2499 was processed on August 21. On August 21 around 9PM, my...

Globe TelecomI am complaining about poor customer service and the service itself

Got an LOS light on my modem asking to get it fixed was advised to contact support to get it fixed. No one is answering but just automated voice prompt to do some troubleshooting steps. Got an appointment via email but there's no reference number or job order it says that they will gwmet in touch within 24 hrs. No one contacted. Land-line is not working it just works for the first 2 weeks of service but after that I can't make any outgoing calls even that it's part of my plan and I'm paying for it.

Aug 12, 2020

Globe Telecom — Invalid disconnection

GLOBE disconnected my internet service even if my due date is August 26, 2020. When I reached out to Customer...

Globe TelecomPoor assistance on how to get in touch

been trying to get through the forum upon registering no verification is mailed to me,
                    been trying to chat them on messenger no response years already
                    Cannot generate a bill that is needed to check about my charges hence no service and I have to pay a huge amount of charge
                    no way to call them through another service provider will I just wait until it amounts in hundreds of thousand then? very frustrating

they are having trouble also loading my information hence I understand the point but isn't there any leeway on this matter?

Poor assistance on how to get in touch

Jul 16, 2020

Globe Telecom — No internet connection

July 04, 2020 = ok naman connection namin tapos bigla nagkaroon ng mga matatalim na kidlat hanggang sa...

Globe TelecomStill no replies

I have listed problems on an irregular but frequent basis like this going back to march to the globe telecom messenger replies are very seldom and of no help.

Another fine globe day!! And still no replies!!! Home internet account [protected]

Why so slow again why do I have to pay for this nonservice? Why do you not respond to last request???

Reset modem, removed and replaced sim card

Still no replies
                      Still no replies

Globe TelecomNo internet connection bayan account [protected]

Its been a week now with no internet connection and everyday I call 211 but always machine or bot in the line I need to talk with a live agent, bot can't help especially their apps cause still I have bayan account, I tried to sent an email to [protected]@globe.com. Ph but I don't got any reply, I also tried to contact the globe technician directly but his relpy : "mag papakaraga pa ako nyan sir sayang ng gasolina". Isa lang po ang nakuha ko sa globe walang iba kundi yung bill. Bayan dsl account number [protected]

No internet connection bayan account [protected]
                        No internet connection bayan account [protected]

Globe TelecomUnresponsive branch

Installation date july 2, 2020 after an hour something no more net.. We went to the branch and asked help we were provided with a reference number only. We texted the one who installed but no response. Their chat service we cant reply directly they change the setting. To cut this short..Actually last year the same and worst problem encountered.. Hope you can check the branch since we dont have a choice sila lang globe sa lugar namin.. Malapit na pasokan grabe patience namin... Ang galing namin mag bayad mag tip pa tapos seen lang? Grabe naman

Unresponsive branch

Globe TelecomInternet connection (dsl)

I've been paying the same amount monthly, but I get bandwidth drops so often, that I think it's not worth it to keep paying monthly for this poor service. I want to have my internet disconnected, but can't do so because of the so called "contract". But the service is not worth it if it keeps disconnecting or slowing down. If possible, I can get some refunds for the number of days the internet has been down, it would be great.

Jun 08, 2020

Globe Telecom — Poor wifi connectivity and not working landline (ex bayantel)

Hi, These are my account information: Account #: [protected] Plan: Php 1800 (5Mbps wifi bundled with...