Having problems with Globe Telecom?

Globe Telecom reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 10, 2010. The latest review Unauthorized Charge was posted on Oct 12, 2021. The latest complaint poor and very process. no updates was resolved on Oct 19, 2019. Globe Telecom has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 538 reviews. Globe Telecom has resolved 33 complaints.

Globe Telecom Customer Service Contacts

+63 2730 1000 (Customer Care)
+63 2730 1300 (Loyalty)
+63 2730 1212 (Roaming)
The Globe Tower, 32nd Street Corner 7th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City
Taguig
Philippines - 1634

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Globe Telecom Customer Service. Initial Globe Telecom complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Globe Telecom above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Globe Telecom. Discuss the issues you have had with Globe Telecom and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Globe Telecom Complaints & Reviews

Globe TelecomUnauthorized Charge

I have a unauthorized charge on my account for Globe BillsPay. I did not authorize this charge or have an account with this company. I want my money back you debited out of my account.

Date: October 11, 2020
Transaction Amount: $42.27

You made several declines for attempts to take thousands of dollars from my account. Please contact me with a resolution ASAP

Unauthorized Charge

Respond

Globe TelecomFraudulent charges from my credit card

On October 9, 2021 I was charged multiple times from your company that were not authorized. I have no idea why these charges occurred on my card and did not authorize these charges. Please contact me for a full refund of the following charges.

GLOBE-BILLSPAY

Fraudulent charges from my credit card

1 Response
      • Am
        Amanda Scone Oct 21, 2021

Mine is the same from dasher direct I have 2 charges they tried to do more but card was declined

Globe TelecomFraudulent charges from your company

I was charged multiple times that were not authorized. I have no idea what this is and did not authorize these charges. Please contact me for a full refund of the following charges. My email is: [protected]@gmail.com
      My phone number is: [protected]

Amber Coats

Fraudulent charges from your company
      Fraudulent charges from your company

Globe TelecomCustomer service personnel - abigaille deiparine

I visited Globe Telecom office in SM Ecoland Davao city to raised my concern on Globe One. I was attended by Abigaille Deiparine, she made a report of my concern, then in turn I asked for her number and email add. She told me feedback is expected within 24-48 hours. After 1 week, since there is no feedback from her end, I instead texted, called and emailed her numerous times, but no reply received from her. I again went to Globe Telecom office in SM Ecoland Davao City yesterday Oct 4, and was able to talked to OIC of the Day Mr Ed Lao, I requested him that I be allowed to talked to Abigaille Deiparine. I was able to asked her why you did not respond to my call, text, and email and she plainly told us that she is busy...

Globe TelecomBilling issue

Your company initiated a free fiber migration and the new lock up period of two years was not discussed. Now, I availed of the 1499 plan at 35mbps which was the same speed as I had. Now, you said I "downgraded" my service eventhough though I am still on the same speed. Now you are charging me pre termination fee without even discussing it to me. I requested for the charge to be reversed twice and was declined twice too saying that it was a valid charge. How can you consider these charges valid when it was not even discussed?????? I asked what they can do to remove the pre termination fee. I was even ready to go back to the old plan just to have the fee removed but they said even if I go back to the old plan the fee will still not be removed! So youre expecting me to pay 7k for the charges that wasnt even discussed to me? Do you know how unfair that is???? Next time you offer something for free, be transparent to your customers. We are not stupid!!! Don't make us look stupid!!!

Globe TelecomEasy surf 40

Regular load was still deducted in spite of the current promo of unlimited texts to all networks!. Promo was registered last Sept. 23, 10am, but regualar load was still being deducted until my load balance went to zero (0), Globe Phils. top management should prioritize this and all customer complaints o them!

Easy surf 40

Globe TelecomOngoing promo

Good day! I am a globe subscriber. My complaint with the globe they don't provide any solution to any problem we encountered. They always reply, "we are sorry for your inconvenience", "sorry wala na kami magawa, try na lang ninyo magregister ulit"

Every month, I registered to gosakto promo, gocombogkea57, this promo is valid only for 1 day, before the validity will expire I need to subscribe gocomboahaf204 (validity for a month), or else mawawala lahat ng load ko sa calls, texts and consumable internet..

Before my gocombogkea57 expires, nagsusubscribe ako... Unfortunately hindi naproseso ang aking request hanggang mag-expire na. Sa akin lang po, like what I always said to globe when nagcocomplain ako.. U can trace sa computer ninyo na ilang beses ako nagttxt for register (b4 pandemic) or send msge to globe (during pandemic) which they seldom replied unless magcomment ako sa globe telecom wall tsaka sila sasagot sa message ko.

Ang reason nila ay marami nagreregister or sometimes nagkakaroon ng glitches at the time nagsusubscribe ako.

Nawala ang 9194 texts to all network, 4400 minutes to globe and 9660 mb consuming internet. Fyi, ilang beses na po ito nangyari sa akin.. I think 5 times na po.

Ang nakakapagtaka lang po after ma expire ang gosakto promo ko, sinubukan ko magregister, nakakapagregister ako. Bakit yun di pa expire di ako makaregister.

I did send messages as requested by globe telecom but until now for 72 hours passed no reply from them

Globe TelecomLack of information transparency

I have had my Globe internet upgraded from LTE to FIBER. So I talked to the agent and he took the usual details for the upgrade. Not once during our communication has he ever mentioned anything about opening a new line, or that the ugrade was not for the same account, or that we needed to terminate our LTE account. I asked him when he took the details that the LTE account was under my name, he said to use another name. My father, who was there, said to use his name. So that was what happened. My internet upgraded to FIBER on April 12th, 2021. And I also paid my previous account's bill on April 6th, thinking that was the last bill. A month later, I received a globe bill from my previous account. I called them and they told me to ignore the bills. NOT ONCE DID THEY TELL ME THAT IGNORING THE BILL WILL EVENTUALLY RESULT IN MY NAME BEING BLACKLISTED BY THE COMPANY. Upon talking to another Globe agent, I asked why I was still receiving bills from my previous accounts, he said that I should have terminated my account. He asked why the first agent didn't suggest it since it was apparently STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE. THE GLOBE AGENTS AND THE COMPANY AS A WHOLE WITHHELD INFORMATION FROM ME THAT AIMED TO DEFAME MY CHARACTER. When I would apply for another account in Globe, I would no longer be honored, because I will be blacklisted due to the fact that I didn't pay my bills. Bills of which the GLOBE AGENTS SAID I SHOULD IGNORE.
                Please help my case. Thank you!

Lack of information transparency
                Lack of information transparency

Globe TelecomDisconnection

I requested to disconnect my globe at home account permanently last June 2021 because we already migrated here in US. I've been using it for more than 7 years so I'm not in the lock out period anymore as what they've asked me and settled all my accounts so that they will start to process the disconnection. I sent authorization letter plus copies of my ID's. So I was expecting the request will go through. Now they sent me bills of July and August?! We are not using it anymore. When I chat again they were saying to settle the accounts again so they can start processing "again" the request?! My blood is really boiling! Is this the way you treat a client that was loyal to you for 7 years?!

Globe TelecomBilling Dispute, Service not fulfilled

Applied for transfer of location with a plan upgrade sometime late July via the Globe at Home app. The plan upgrade charge was already applied in my current location but the service hasn't been transferred yet to the new location and neither does the higher speed for the new plan applied in my current location. Why am I being charged for the plan upgrade that hasn't been fulfilled yet?

Globe TelecomInternet

August 1, 2021

GLOBE TELECOM

Sir/Maam,

Please be informed that the undersigned is a resident of Purok 2, Brgy Umagos, Lagonglong Misamis Oriental and a Member of the Sangguniang Bayan of Lagonglong, Misamis Oriental

Please be informed further that the undersigned is a Globe Telecom subscriber.

I am writing you this letter in connection with your company's performance which is apparently quite not good telecommunications service in Lagonglong, most particularly in Barangay Umagos wherein the undersigned is residing. In addition to that, several complaints were also received with your Internet Data Services.

May I respectfully request that a tower will be possibly installed for that matter for a better improvement of your company's performance and telecommunications service in the Town of Lagonglong, Misamis Oriental

Thank you and More Power!

Respectfully yours,

Councilor Charlemagne C. Marban III
                      [protected]@yahoo.com

Globe TelecomGcash

i have 92k on my gcash account then suddenly it was blocked due to unusual transaction. what i think of that unusual transaction is the online sabong wins that was transferred to my account. i am waiting for about a week for then to resolve the issue but until now, no progress. and no one on my 16 calls to their csr can give me assurance that i can still retrieve my money back. they always told me to monitor my account and my email but they keep me on waiting for their response. they say my account was involved in piracy but never explained what type of piracy? all the transaction are from online sabong. and also advised that i violated some of their terms and conditions but never highlighted what i violated.
                        at first they say they need 96 hours to validate. but 96 hours passed and still no update. if someone's going to sue this GCASH, ill go with them. thank you!

Globe TelecomGlobe at home

I already made some payment. On my account and since i was disable i enroll my brothers account on auto payment using my credit card. In that way i dont need to always.. go outside just to load up and pay my bill now i was charge over my bill due. Way to much and there is a over payment of 2100 and i was seeking to get some help to just refund me my over payment and the agent refuse to give me back my money .. he ask me all our account information that he need to validate our account and yet he stated that. He cannot do anything because im not my brother even all payment information that are being used is all my information like my gcash account and my rcbc bankard.

Now they are telling me that im not a authorize user and agent disconnected. Wow is that the way you manage to help your customers

Globe at home
                          Globe at home

Globe TelecomCompany's Incompetency

1. Guarantee issue: They promised as part of their advertisement in their website that they have freebies indicated in the plan you are getting but I only received the phone and complained about that but no response or action from their end.
                            2. Customer Service issue: Their hotline has no representative to talk with your concern. They only have Fb messenger for us to reach out to them. All the responses are the same. It's like you are talking to a robot with nothing to offer aside from their spiels.
                            3. Billing issue: When I did not pay the 1st month bill that they sent, they suspended my account however they are still charging the account and continue asking me to pay for the 1st and now with the 2nd month bill that I didn't even use because they already suspended my account in the 1st month. It's quite wrong to ask for a payment from a customer if they are not providing any service.

Respond

Globe TelecomPaying online payment for the updated account number

Good day.

Regarding with our concern, our online transaction payment through Paymaya got invalid everytime we proceed to payment with our new account number [protected] due to upgrade to fiber was change from [protected] under the account name of Ma. Meryl Selorio with the Telephone Number 523-0025. Since then, we got no problem with the old account number everytime we pay it online.Hoping for the response. Thank you.

Globe TelecomBogus globe internet connection

Greetings! I am a JANEL IBAÑEZ PEÑAFLOR, a lawyer working as Clerk of Court at the Regional Trial Court -Branch 31 Pili, Camarines Sur. The Supreme Court directed us to apply for an internet connection for us to use during our video conference trial however, to my dismay, when i applied 2 days ago, I was told that I have an existing unsettled account of P7, 432.76 bearing an account number [protected]. I immediately reported the matter at globe sm naga about this thru a friend and a certain Alex Sarcauga contacted me. He told me that allegedly a certain Janel Ibañez Peñaflor born on April 12, 1967 residing at 6 Orchids St. Brgy Pinagsama, Taguig Metro Manila applied for a globe internet connection on September 20, 2020. Considering at that time because of the pandemic we cannot move freely and still on lockdown, how can i apply for an internet connection in Taguig when I am living in Naga City, Camarines Sur? Assuming arguendo that I indeed applied for a globe connection, why such account not shown when i renewed my globe subscription account last April 2021? When I renewed my subscription I presented 2 valid IDs and have it photocopied and verified. Is it not that when someone applied for an internet connection several documents/ IDs are required to prove the identity of the applicant/customer? How come the globe customer service employee did not ask any other identification or proof of billing from that alleged customer to prove his/her identity? I have been working in Court for almost 14 years and this incident is causing me worries and anxiety. As a lawyer my reputation and credibility is so important to me but just because of some unscrupulous person, my name will be tarnished just like that? In relation to this concern May I ask your office to please investigate this matter and help me clear my name. Your office can contact me in this email address [protected]@yahoo.com. Thank you

Globe Telecomtransfer of location

nag request po ako sa globe center nyo transfer of location nung july 1 pa..sabe sakin sa globe at home app daw ako mag request...pag uwe ko bhay na gtry ako inabit nlng ako ng gbi puro something went wrong lng lumalabas..binayaran ko na bill ko ..dun sa dating address nmin nung july 1 pa ...anu plano nyo globe..wala kau reply sa messenger at sa fb..baka maya pagdting ng billing may babayaran kmi..khit alam nyo na hnd na namin nagamit ung net simula july 2..

Globe TelecomCustomer Service Uptown BGC

Hi, Just wanted to let you know that Customer Service at Uptown Mall, BGC was bad. The experience from your staff was cold and unhelpful and unwelcoming.

We went there yesterday on our appointed time and were handled by your service rep Rebecca. We were the only ones in the store as it just opened. All the family wanted to do was change the line ownership of our (2) senior parents to another Globe line owner, me and securing the information needed to do that for next steps and answering questions that I had was like prying a tooth from supposedly a staff who is supposed to help their customers.
                                    I definitely won't be going back to this branch and regret booking appointment in that branch.
                                    I just wanted to let you know that maybe you can front your stores with friendlier more helpful Customer Reps. Aside from Rebecca, there were (2) other Reps who, instead of helping out their team member just kept giving us the "look".
                                    Both my brother and I felt bad after being in your store and it wasn't a "wonderful" experience. Thanks!
                                    Maria Victoria R. Martin [protected]

Customer Service Uptown BGC

May 30, 2021

Globe Telecom — Poor customer service

Good day! I, Sheilimar, respectfully filing a complaint against Globe Telecom, Inc. for not processing my...

Globe TelecomInternet Disconnection

Hi
                                      On April 29, 2021, I received a text message of temporary disconnection of my internet due to my unpaid bill for March and April. On May 8 the following month I went to Globe Telecom in Taytay Rizal to request for permanent disconnection of my internet with a formal letter of request. They acknowledge my request but the customer service required me to pay my monthly bill for March and April. When I already paid the said billings, the CS representative said that it is already OK. But now May 25, I still receive monthly bill for May. I am sure that this will be a problem for me in the future. Please help me to settle this properly. Many thanks

Internet Disconnection