Jazz (formerly Warid Telecom) Logo

Jazz (formerly Warid Telecom)

Having problems with Jazz (formerly Warid Telecom)?

Jazz (formerly Warid Telecom) Customer Service Contacts

F-8 Markaz
Islamabad
Pakistan - 44000

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jazz (formerly Warid Telecom) Customer Service. Initial Jazz (formerly Warid Telecom) complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jazz (formerly Warid Telecom) above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jazz (formerly Warid Telecom). Discuss the issues you have had with Jazz (formerly Warid Telecom) and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jazz (formerly Warid Telecom)Weak internet service

Dear Teams,

Need your kind support to resolve the service issue after bad weather 4g single very weak I think MS team shield VSWR alarm speed test snapshot attach kindly check and share your FB

Best regards
Shahzeebhasan

Weak internet service
Weak internet service

Warid TelecomBalance charged. While have a data bucket

Refund my whole amount which is charged wrongly. on Data bucket I m charged data consuming. Again chargrd calling at 321 help I line. Twice I have borrowed balance both time finished calling at 321. Hope u will not give any reason to disconnect your family Warid to other network

Balance charged. While have a data bucket

Jazz (formerly Warid Telecom)Package not activated despite deduction of charges by mobilink

I got my cell # [protected] charged with Rs.200 on April 10, 8:37am and then proceeded to get a all weekly package. The package used was *747# that informed of getting 1000 jazz-warid mins, 250MBs, 50 off net mins and 1000 sms, was promptly made along with a message received that package was activated but on making a call it was found that my remaining balance got consumed and the package had not bee used at all.

I would ask the customer care department to kindly look into the matter, for this anomaly and restore the package options so that I can it as soon as possible. the package deadline is April 16, and today is April 10.

my email is [protected]@hotmail.com or call on my cell # [protected] to rectify the issue immediately.

Apr 11, 2020

Jazz (formerly Warid Telecom) — Balance consumed

Dear Concerns. I am looking for lunch complaints against Warid Telecom. 10 April I have recharge 500 Rs ...

JazzCashKeep pending my transaction

Sir on Friday I sent 300 USD from skrill to JazzCash but not yet reserved before this I received only 4 hours in mj JazzCash account skrill less my balance and didnot transfer in my JazzCash I am regular user of skrill there is no error shown in my account but why skrill keep pending my transaction from last 3 days kindly solve my problem soon
        Raja Temoor Ahmed khan

Keep pending my transaction

Jazz (formerly Warid Telecom)Warid j series

I'm being charged for my warid number [protected] for Rs 5000 in Dec.2019 against data used. This is my back up number and I already have Jazz device + 30 GB package on my corporate number [protected]. So the bill charged on my warid is totally unacceptable. Will request for a waver so me and my family continue using your services.

Jazz CashMake calls

Aslam o alikum

Sir
            Ajj muj moblink k ik numaenday naen cl r k mera jazz cash accont ka pasword pocha or account hack krny ke koshish kee kiun k moblink k numaenday gali gali ja k sims sale krty hain kuch logon ko btatay hain tumb lagwa k or cnic lay k apky name pay sim active ni ho sakti dar asal o sim active ho jati ha or wo sims apnay pass rakh laity hain or wo sims mukhtalisf tajhree karon or hacers k baich daity hain 1000 2000 rupay lay k mehr bani kr k is ka koi kanoon bnaen ta k log is takhreeb kari or hackers k attacks say bach jaen ta k mwery jaisy log lutteny say bach jaen

Make calls

JazzIrregular charges

I have rechaged my account at 7 pm with 20 rupees
              Men ny us sy koi call ya sms nahin kiya
              But now i have zero balance . Where has gone my balance
              My number isis [protected]
              Sir plz transfer my money back to me

What ur company is doing to innocent people who are you doing today

then I will be very thankful to you and your family and friends and family and friends and family and friends and family and76

Resolve my issue
              I am waiting for ur response
              Mujh jesy logon ka paisa deduct kr k kya bna lo gay

Jazz (formerly Warid Telecom)Services

Hi,
                Am facing outgoing call issue and internet issue from last three days. I have been told it's technical issue.
                So tell me what i do????
                I have to pay extra money to make calls and for internet.
                Will company pay to me in this regard?????
                When I will able to use my internet/call packages smoothly?
                Mr. Toseef Ahmed
                (Pakistan Air Force?

Jazz (formerly Warid Telecom)[protected] outgoing services withdrawn

Please note that the out going services for the said number had been withdrawn from last evening due to credit limit usage. I had paid a Bill 12 hrs before. While several requests to open my outgoing before Bill payment and several call to the call center, still my out going service is withdrawn. Please do my outgoing services be activated urgently as I am out of touch with my business concerns and facing a miscommitments and business losses.

Regards,

Muhammad Mukhtar

Dec 22, 2019

Jazz (formerly Warid Telecom) — Mery cnic py 1 sim ward show ho rahe hy

Lekin koe sim use NY kr raha aur na he perchese ke hy My cnic #[protected] Plz remove it Mery name py koe...

Dec 18, 2019

Jazz (formerly Warid Telecom) — Warid roaming

Hi, I am in London and was using warid with roaming on. But now it seems like not working at all. I receive...

Jazz (formerly Warid Telecom)Undue charges

AOA
                    1. reference [protected]
                    2. Net package got disconnected without any request. Request was forwarded to renew the package not to turn it off (in November).
                    3. Outgoing calls facility got disconnected on 11 and bill was 2900 approx (which was unjustified). After a day the bill surged to 3900, although there was no outgoing call facility and net was off.
                    4. Please look into this matter and rectify it.

Regards
                    Omer Farooq

Jazz (formerly Warid Telecom)Unable to load balance via scratch card

I have been trying to load balance via scratch card but getting no response, when I input *163*CARDNUMBER# initial message appears which says request received wait for confirmation message, but afterwards no message appears. I have already called to support at 321, filed a complaint and later on was told that work is being done against my request. I am not sure how long its going to take. Can you please let me know.

Regards
                      Masood Ahmed

Dec 03, 2019

Jazz (formerly Warid Telecom) — Services provided by franchise

Dear concerns, It is inform you that your tajpura lahore franchise is not providing a good services to your...

Nov 12, 2019

Jazz (formerly Warid Telecom) — Duplicate sim issue

Staff have no sence... have not much knowledge. Bad behaviour. When I say I camplained about you. They said...

Jazz (formerly Warid Telecom)Warid

Today i was trying to get waird advance of rupees 30 but later i got sms that my current balance is 16.86 and when it lower to 15 then my account will get automatically 30 rs avdance paymet.later on after 1 hour i came to knw that i gt avdance of 30 rupees. But i didn't use any data or call or sms service to deduct my balance they automatically cut down my balance to 11 rupees and transfered advance 30 rupees ... i called to 321 they said abhi 2 hours nai huay ap baad main call karain...then i called after 2 n half hour and the representative said very rudely that i used internet service 1mb for 5 rupess... but i didnt activate the data service from my phone's menu and also my data counter showing that i didn't use any Internet...

Oct 30, 2019

Jazz (formerly Warid Telecom) — Internet

Worst Internet I had ever seen. Iam using jazz since 2 years ago Internet was good on 3G but when they have...

Oct 12, 2019

Mobilink Jazz — I have prepaid mobilink jazz sim

Mobilink jazz company deducting taxes on prepaid credit wich i load but disconnected my number from internet...

Jazz (formerly Warid Telecom)wrong charges

Dear concern

Please note that I had received invoice #[protected] dated 27-09-2019 cell # [protected] containing installation charges of rs. 500/- pleas tell me what is that type installation
                          Also on telecon with your rep told us balance transfer charges 1, 500/- dated 23-09-2019 to others which I am not transfer. Plese lookinto and reverse the wrongly charged amount.

Thanks

Musharaf

• Updated by Musharaf Naqvi · Oct 05, 2019

Dear concern

please note that i had received invoice #[protected] dated 27-09-2019 cell # [protected] containing Installation charges of Rs. 500/- pleas tell me what is that type installation
                              also on telecon with your rep told us balance transfer charges 1, 500/- dated 23-09-2019 to others which i am not transfer. Plese lookinto and reverse the wrongly charged amount.

thanks