Having problems with Cell C?

Cell C Customer Service Contacts

135 (Customer Service)
147 (Quick Info Line)
+27 841 555 555 (Technical Support)
+27 84 135 (Customer Service)
+27 84 145 (Contracts & Upgrades)
+27 841 234 (Glocell)
+27 841 944 000 (Cell C Business)
+27 841 4329 (Text Only)
Thu7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cell C Customer Service. Initial Cell C complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cell C above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cell C. Discuss the issues you have had with Cell C and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Cell C Complaints & Reviews

Cell CUpgrades not received

Good day, I upgraded 2 of contracts with you on the 19th of may 2020, today is the 11th june 2020 and still not recieved my new phones. I have been calling cell c about them with no success and on the 7th call I was told that my info has been sent through to management and they would call me back... Today was my tenth call and was again transferred to another department where my call gets cut off...

• Cell C's response · Jun 11, 2020

Hi Lyndal

Thank you for contacting Cell C.

Kindly email [email protected] this complaint including your ID number and contact, we'll follow up on this and assist.

^PN

Cell CContract

Good afternoon,

I trust this email finds you well,

I claimed for a new device in early February and the payment was made the end of February, uptil now I still never received my device I've been told in March that the device would be delivered in 7-14 business days after calling almost everyday into the Head office I've been placed on hold everytime I called in there was also a few consultants that put me on hold and then they put the phone down in my face I am truly and utterly upset and discussted in the service I have received I mean I paid the access fee months ago but still no feedback.

• Cell C's response · Jun 04, 2020

Good Day Anastacia

Thank you for making contact with Cell C regarding your insurance claim.

Please send an email with your Cell C + contact number and the above query. Our email address is [email protected]

We will be able to assist once we receive your email.

Cell CBlacklisted

Dear Cell C.

I had a contract with you which I canceled and paid it off. Currently, I received a message that I owe cell R99. We have been handed over on the account that was fully paid. We even went to the store to close the account and everything was confirmed.

May you please give me an update as to what that amount is for.

May 24, 2020

Cell C — Data deletion

I am Shahieda Khan. I am contracted to a 10 + 10 = 20gig day and data. I have two contracts. One is my...

May 22, 2020

Cell C — Direct

[protected] I have been paying 2 links [protected] due upgrade on 23 /2020 : [protected] in my own name own...

May 18, 2020

Cell C — Night data

I have had night data for the past twenty months which accumulated throughout the months.. whereby I use to...

May 15, 2020

Cell C — New phone faulty

I'm a cellc customer for approximately 20yrs. My phone was delivered on the 8 May 2020. I activated the phone...

May 15, 2020

Cell C — Repair of cellphone

I have a contract with Cell C for a S10, the screen broke, but as I do not have insurance we agreed for Cell...

Cell CNo reply from cellc

I applied for the pyment holiday on my cell c contracts as our salarys was cut due to the covid 19 pandemic and now we are working with out pay until further notice. I sent a letter from my work and payslips and all required documents through to cell c and the only reply that I receive is that they will contact me within 24/48 hours its now been more than 3 weeks and still havent got any service or reply from cell c. I have kept all my emails to them as I have sent through all paper work every second day fotr 3 weeks. I think its very poor service delivery from cell c's side

• Cell C's response · May 11, 2020

Good Afternoon Willem

Thank you for writing to us.

We have received your query regarding your payment holiday request. Please forward us your documents to [email protected] so we can make a follow up on an existing query.

Apr 17, 2020

Cell C — Data disappearing

I hope you can assist me, I have the following issues. 1. On [protected] - I got an sms to say that there i...

Cell Cwifi bundle

I have a WiFi contract with Cell C and for the past few weeks the signal has been intermittent and two days ago the signal disconnected. I've called Cell C several times and the story keeps changing. As we are in lock down I rely on my WiFi to work from home. I am basically paying for a service that I'm not receiving. I need a definitive answer from Cell C with a solution.

• Cell C's response · Apr 11, 2020

Good Morning Couhiera

Thank you for making contact with us regarding your network query.

Please email your query to [email protected], kindly include your data and contact number.

One of our support consultants will call you to address your concerns & provide assistance once we receive your email.

Cell CFraudulent activities

Good Day,

Cell C has been debiting my account not for 3 months and in this month the debit went through twice.

the debit oder amounts are always different and using different ref number.
            Stop taking money from my account.

my number is [protected]

• Cell C's response · Apr 01, 2020

Good day Sir/Madam

Thank you for contacting Cell C.

Please email us the query and the number in question/ID number to the address [email protected], so that our team can assist.

Additionally, please ensure that you include your contact details as well.

^MP

Cell CAdditional contract

I started a mobile contract with Cell C in 2016 and upgraded in 2018 November; and took another contract samsum J4 and everything went smooth up until contacted by call centre in December 2019 and offered me another contract simcard 20 gig + router for R189 pm and agree to the offer. only to find out later the consultant Mekayla who contacted me added another sim-only without my knowledge and end up having 4 contracts. I only realized the next month when debit other went off the bill is high; i immediately visited my branch in kimberley and consultant said to me i have 4 contracts thats why your bill is high and therefore have to pay it unfortunately. i decided to visit North cape Mall Branch for the same issue; consultant have contacted headoffice request for cancellation of sim card only contract and advise they will contact me. Since January 2020 to date; my matter is still unresolved and monthly bill of R629 have skyrocked to almost R2000.00 per month. My Contact numbers are [protected]/[protected](husband). your assistance is highly appreciated.

• Cell C's response · Mar 30, 2020

Good day

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

We sincerely apologies for the unpleasant experience.

Please send us your Cell C/ID and an alternative contact number to [email protected] We would like to look into this matter.

^NT

Cell CRica moving number to prepaid

On the 2nd of march i sent an email to cellc to inform them about the passing of my mother who had a contract with cell c, the contract was in her name but the number was used by me has she took the phone for me while i was still at school, i have asked cell c to move the number to prepaid so i can still keep the number, i have been calling and it seems NO ONE in that department has any idea on what to do next, i was told to get a new sim card and rica it, they told me to give in the new SERIAL number and the line would be open.

i did that but they keep telling me to resend the documents and wait for them to give me a call.

i have a huge problem becasue now i am unable to make any calls or anything

• Cell C's response · Mar 26, 2020

Dear Ms. Moyo

Apologies for the inconvenience experienced.

Our team is looking into the matter. You will be contacted and assisted.

^SM

• Cell C's response · Mar 27, 2020

Good Day Happiness,

Please be advised that the reactivation has been processed and the transfer of ownership processed to your ID number as per request.

^SM

Mar 19, 2020

Cell C — The amount on my statement keep increasing

I bought Huawei P20 in 2018 and I was all happy about the service the phone I got from Cell C, but now...

Cell CNobody gets back to you.

My mother passed away and I went to Cell C Bluff in Durban to cancel her contract. I took her ID and Death Certificate and was told the process would take 24 hours. Well, I got no response so I went back and was then told it takes 48 hours. It is now almost a week and still no response. Disgusting service I will never recommend them to anyone.

• Cell C's response · Mar 18, 2020

Good Day Ciza

Thank you for making contact with Cell C regarding the cancellation of your mother's contract.

Please accept our heartfelt sympathies on the loss of your loved one. Kindly send us the same documents submitted at the store to [email protected]

Once we receive the documents our team will assist.

Mar 13, 2020

Cell C — Refusal to upgrade

I have a current and active line with cellc and was due for upgrade in December 2019. I called the call...

Cell CTerrible service

Cell c has been stealing money from me in 2017 there was fraud in my account and they couldn't debit it was resolved and they continues debuting my account without but I didn't get airtime or data from them as per contract agreement in June 2019 I went to cell c Bedfordview to get answered about my issue I was told it's too late they won't credit me where was I all this time basically they took my money for nothing and they won't do anything about it I requested they cancel my account they didn't and I changed bank accounts they couldn't get money from me anymore. Now they handed my account over and when I call them their agents are rude and defensive no one is willing to listen to my problem I've sent hello Peter complaints I'm ignored I sent emails to their detentions department I'm ignored I don't know what to do anymore my number [protected] contract number with cell c [protected]

• Cell C's response · Mar 07, 2020

Good Afternoon Thandih

Thank you for contacting Cell C.

We have received your query regarding the Cell C Account that was handed over.

Please note that the numbers you have included on your query have been censored for your protection. Kindly E-mail us your query to [email protected] with the Cell C number in question and the number we can reach you on for assistance.

^NZ

Cell CService levels ...terrible ...

I have 3 contracts with Cell all due to expire this year but at different months. From January this year i have been inudated with calls from your call centre and i have been telling them all contracts need to be cancelled, however instead of cancelling they continue to call me and make all different offers which is I am not interested in. Today called in to cancel the contracts ...today is the 4th March .. i was told by Clive from cancellations dept that they will only be cancelled at the end of April and tha that i will still be debited at the end of april... my question arises from the 4th March to 30th April is that 30 days????

when we sigining up contracts we dont wait 3 days do we????

This is one of the reasons why i wont deal with you people ...rude incomptetent staff ...

I await your comments.

• Cell C's response · Mar 05, 2020

Good Day Shameen

Thank you for making contact with Cell C regarding the cancellation of your contract.

In order for us to provide an accurate response we need the numbers on question. Please email your query and the details to [email protected]

Our team will assist upon receiving the email.

Cell CFraud claim

Good Day

Please note that R200 was deducted from my Standard Bank account in December. I reversed this transaction as I have no contracts with Cell C.

Today I have applied for an overdraft with Standard Bank however as there was this activity on my account I need Cell C to take this up as I cannot apply for anything on my Standard Bank account. The South African Fraud department have noted to Standard Bank that Cell C need to sort this out as it was their activity.

I have been given 2 numbers which no one is answering and I need this resolved in the next 24 hours.

I would appreciate your prompt reply on this as this is affecting me and it was Cell C who deducted the money without my knowledge until it had come out of my account.

I would like this to be dealt with as a matter of urgency.

Regards
                        Karen

• Cell C's response · Mar 03, 2020

Dear Ms. Leotta

Thank you for contacting Cell C.

We have received your Debit Order query. Kindly E-mail it to [email protected] with your ID number, proof of the debit order going off your account and the number we can reach you on for assistance.