Cell Ccell c makes false advertising!

D

Re: Cell C

I am very disappointed in Cell C as I have been a loyal customer for nearly 5 years with 2 contracts. One still active. Last year Aug 2006 I was contacted by one of your sales agents asking me to extend my contract that was expiring that year. I was not keen, until he offered me a Nokia N80 making it sound like the best, most advance phone in its range. I even took out insurance to protect this wonderful phone. Beginning Nov 2006- 3 months later the phone stops charging. I took it to a Cell C shop in the Sanlam Centre Ranburg where 2 shop assistants told me that I have to pay for the repair and it will take up to 6 weeks. I refused to believe them as I have a contract phone, and asked if I could phone head office from their phone which they also refused for me to do. Eventually I had to ask them if they scream and shout at all customers the same way. What an upsetting experience and appalling customer service. I then phone IXIA who fetched my phone from work and delivered it within a week stating that there is nothing wrong with the phone. After trying to charge the phone on 2 different charges without any luck, I sent it back on the 16 Nov 2006. It is now more than 2 months later, several phone calls with different answers every time, and no one phoning me for an update or follow up on the phone. The latest excuse is they are waiting for software as the phone needs an upgrade. Such an advance phone needs a software upgrade after 3 months of it being desperately forced unto me, making it sound like the phone of the century??? I call this false advertising and theft...

Please attend to my matter urgently or else I will have to take it further.

RESOLVED

• Updated by setumisi · Sep 19, 2017

if u receiver this mail pls can u pls send me prover that u no longer debit my money pls

• Updated by Kubashni Sash · Nov 02, 2017

An unauthorized debit went of my account, even though my account was paid. I lodged a query, it is over a week now and no response from cell c. Pathetic. What right do they have to hold back other people's money. I just want my money back.

• Updated by Johnny H. · Jun 02, 2018

i a wate your reply

• Cell C's response · Jul 10, 2019

Good afternoon Ntusenhle

Kindly send your ID/Cell C number in question, contact number and email address to [email protected] so we can be able to assist.

^PN

• Br
    BradyDev Apr 18, 2020

I called in to cancel my contract, now my bill has increased, when I haven't used it. I want a refund and want to cancel please

• Ha
    Hamza ifi Mar 11, 2020

Why I can't able to process my net package of 50Gb for 6 months

• De
    DeeW123 Feb 16, 2020

We can't escape load shedding. Fine. But when my area isn't load shedding, I should be able to use my router. It takes hours, sometimes days for my router to find a connection after load shedding. What is going on??

Ma mpho Dec 04, 2019

I was at vaal mall today to do a swim swap.so was this lady Daisy Twala, that lady has attitude.she didn't want to help me.she was just chatting with her phone.after that, there was this guy came in, looks like they were friends, and then she started to talk with that guy, leaving me there with no help.please sort that lady.

• Th
    Thamsanqa khumalo Oct 20, 2019

My I'd is [protected] pls my contrct was finish pls help

• Se
    Sebakeng Oct 08, 2019

How do I pay Cell C to get adverse listing removed. My account with Cell C is 1748678.

• Tr
    Trevor Human Oct 07, 2019

Ek sien Cell C trek by my elke maand vanaf einde Oktober geld van my krediet kaart, ek dra nie kennis van enige transaksie wat ek met hulle het nie.Die vorige kontrak wat ek gehad het is tenvolle betaal.Ek sal waarder as dringend aandag skenk hieraan.

• Th
    Theobrand.01 Oct 07, 2019

LTE Data package [protected]

Notice of cancellation was given on 29 July 2019 already, ref no [protected].

On 30 September 2019 another payment was extracted from my account, so typical Cell C. Still reeling from the experience on the 29th, the incompetency was beyond believe.

Maipato Skosana Oct 07, 2019

I have been trying to get hold of your legal department for 8 days now but no one ever pick up the calls, I'm so frustrated as I urgently need paid up letter. One of the urgent gave me direct line and email address to supervisor but I can get hold her also.

please assist as I urgently need paid up letter

• Si
    Sindisiwe1 Oct 07, 2019

I called them three times last week but i haven't got help

Johannes nel Aug 07, 2019

Please check my debit order, its wrong.I upgrade 6 july 2019. Pay too much. What is wrong with jour system. When will i received my money back?

• Sh
    Shikara Jul 15, 2019

Hello there

I have been with Cell c for a number of years.

I've been on hold for hours waiting for the legal department all i want is a settlement letter - spent days trying to get this
    and they are only open during office hours so I'm also wasting my working time trying to get help

I dont understand nobody even lets me know whats happening

• Tu
    Turnup Connections Jul 10, 2019

My mobile number is [protected] .sim card registration failed on every phone put in

• Nt
    Ntusenhle Jul 08, 2019

I had a contract with cell c which I settled in 2017 but did not recieved settlement letter and now im told that i owe cell c the exact amount that i paid.Ive tried to contact cell c several times but they does not pick up the phone

• Ki
    Kineta Ramburuth Jun 29, 2019

You can email me on [email protected] . Please see photo below

Comments

• Wi
    Wilfred Ramafalo Feb 11, 2019

My airtime has been disappearing without me even using it, I really don't understand why. Please fix this because haven't used this airtime at.

• Ha
    Hazel Bantom Jan 05, 2019

Please explain to me how my cellc number or 11years suddently become a contract number?
    I have never signed a contract with the company called bleu label or what so ever?
    Cellc you are to blame for this.I now lost connection on my beloved simcard and no one can assist me?

• Ke
    Kensane Nov 20, 2018

I had a contract phone with cell c and paid it up in April.. When I do credit check, cell c shows and it shows that I an in Arrears with R600..I payed my contract off nd want them to clear my name Asap...

• Ab
    Abongile Madikizela Nov 19, 2018

I made a payment to the wrong account at Cell C. on the 9th May 2017. My bank claims that it went through. Cell's bank (Nedbank) claims that there is no such account. Ref: [protected] and [protected]

• We
    Wendy Khe Nov 15, 2018

I have paid my account fully now which was in arrears, but i kept being called by nds credit saying i still owe cell c, i have been trying to get hold of cell c legal but no one answers, i just need my name to be cleared please cell c do something here. I promise i wont use your services after this in future.

• Su
    Sunilnadio Nov 14, 2018

I have made 4 calls this morning to increase my limit. I have not received the limit increase and am still waiting for the the none competent people to call me back.

Poor service, I will never take a Cell C contract again

• St
    Stephen John van Stadenjnr Nov 12, 2018

Im realy upset my sim has not been working for the last week and a half now because im unable to remember my last dialed numbers they say i need to go to a cell c store and the closest one to me is 40km away from me and i dont have transport to get there and i cant afford to lose my number

• Pi
    Piet g masilo Nov 12, 2018

I have contract with cell c other sim is not working they tell me to pay extra Will I pay for service .

• He
    Heleen1 Oct 27, 2018

I have been logging service calls with cell c since [protected] and still I struggle with my coverage. I have logged 4 calls already but nobody at cell c can help me.

• Mo
    Moeketsi Mthimkulu Oct 23, 2018

on 30/06/2017 I was debited R153.40 extra, when I call the customer care, the agents told me that, the money is not reflecting on my account. I have even send the proof of payment to [email protected] .

Regards
    John

• Ca
    carol-ann Oct 21, 2018

I went to two cell C stores looking for information to settle my account and I ended up at glo-cell and even they didn't have any information about me. I Phoned the customer care and was transferred to the legal department with on answer. I just want my information. Seem to get no help!!!

• Sn
    snenhlanhla Oct 21, 2018

What pathetic service from Cell c I am paying every month for contracts phones that do not even exists, frauded under my name I have been paying for close to a year now and no one has even bothered starting the investigation

• Od
    odwa1989 Oct 21, 2018

Good day

I recent bought a Cellc phone and it was delivered on the 28 July 2017, since that day i have been calling you every day to insure my phone but no answer at all. I even sms'ed C Surance to 14770 but i never received any call. every day i stay online for about 2 hours but the phone is not answered.

cell number: [protected]

Regards

Odwa

• Be
    Benni Farao Oct 21, 2018

I send through an email to cancel the contract for no [protected] on the 17/10/16 -16.42:29 the contract was created on the 03 .09 .14 invoice no 6357955in0090782 .To this day I am being ignored and they have deducted money of my account to this day. I need my money stolen paid back and the contract cancelled immediately [email protected]

• Se
    setumisi Sep 11, 2018

can u pls stop debit money on my account, because i paid the amount but u still debit, im itumeleng malope, u send me the prove of payment but nothing change to my account, if u want the slip of payment, i will send it, can u pls stop, pls pls pls

• De
    DeNemo Sep 10, 2018

I am here by raising a complaint of your watsapp data reduction as from 1 October 2017 From 1200gb to 600mb which I as a cell C usser totally dont support and find it too way expensive!

Please bring back our 1200gb

• Co
    Colleenbeckett Sep 10, 2018

I have called and emailed your company 7 times not assistance. I have contacted pay fast no assistance. I have contacted my bank and they cannot reverse the transaction as it's prepaid. Purchaded Cell C data package for R1499 on Cell C website. Money came off bank account and 6 Days later still not loaded on cell account

• Ne
    Nerissal Sep 10, 2018

ceived.any.joy.im totally.disgusted Good day

I am still reveiving the me problem, till todate i still have not receivedy data and i techarged on the 28th with the R50.i have contacted the branch and still not received any joy

• Lu
    Luthando Ntselemane Sep 10, 2018

I called one of the cell C agents and that agent was rude to me for failing to understand some of the fees that were added on my account..So I want to cancel your contract and join Telkom. I will never recommend cell C to anyone because your service is poor..

• Ya
    Yanga Sipika Sep 10, 2018

it is sad that i have a contract with you, i am disappointed because i cannot access network everywhere to a point that i cannot make calls, whatsapp, facebook and other service with internet connections. i regret, i cannot wait you give me the amount due so that i can settle my contract as it is not assisting me.

• Bu
    ButiM Sep 05, 2018

contract no: [protected] settled and cancelled but still reflect on my credit bureau, want my credit bureau profile to be updated

contact me on [protected]

• Mi
    Michelle van Rooyen Sep 05, 2018

No service since Friday - phone and wifi router Cell C - now, no communication!!! So frustrated

• Ku
    Kubashni Sash Sep 05, 2018

Cell c debited my account, without my permission even though it was paid. I requested a refund of the debit, and they said they can't do that. Who gave them the right to just take people's money. This is pathetic. I will not advise other people to deal with cell c, it's over a week now and still no response.

Johan Niemann Sep 02, 2018

When I signed contract for data R99, 00 per month I were told to phone a number to stop when data is finished which I did.
    Why a deduction this month of R305.00

• Mv
    mvane es Sep 01, 2018

i have contract phone i bought from them, sim card is giving me problems the phone is not reading the sim card, they are Hosea the store manager gave me attitude saying that i have to pay for the sim swap, no 1 it is not lost, it`s faulty and it is not my problem. The attitude i got from store manager is pathetic