Menu
Cell C
customer service contacts

Cell C
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

1680 complaints
1144 resolved 536 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Cell C customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Cell C. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

0 0
More phone numbers

Cell C website

Cell C working hours

Mon 7:00 am - 11:00 pm Tue 7:00 am - 11:00 pm Wed 7:00 am - 11:00 pm Thu 7:00 am - 11:00 pm Fri 7:00 am - 11:00 pm Sat Closed Sun Closed

What category is Cell C related to?

Cell C is related to the Telecommunications category.

What are the social media accounts of Cell C?

What is Cell C's Facebook?
Connect with Cell C via Facebook at Cell C
What is Cell C's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Cell C on YouTube at Cell C
What is Cell C's Instagram?
Check out Cell C's Instagram pictures and videos at Cell C
What is Cell C's LinkedIn?
See Cell C's portfolio on LinkedIn at Cell C

Overview of Cell C complaint handling

1680 Cell C reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 19, 2007. The latest review Contract - delivery cancelled by courier company without my authorisation was posted on Jun 24, 2022. The latest complaint Declined sim swap request was resolved on May 21, 2022. Cell C has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 1680 reviews. Cell C has resolved 1144 complaints.

Additional information

Store Locator

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Cell C?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cell C Customer Service. Initial Cell C complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cell C above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cell C. Discuss the issues you have had with Cell C and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Cell C’s complaints

N
4:28 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Cell C - Contract - delivery cancelled by courier company without my authorisation

Good day I recently took out a contract with Cell C ... the delivery company Courier IT came through with the delivery, however refused to deliver the order as my surname on my ID was Budhoo and Cell C has my maiden surname Singh saved on the system. I have sent countless emails to Cell C to amend my surname to reflect correctly as well as made a number...

L
10:15 pm

Cell C - GetMore

I'm still yet to receive a call from cell c' s get more I called to have it cancelled because I never agreed to have it in the first place a lady that called me told me it is included within my plan its part of the benefit for having a contract with cell c next thing I know I'm paying for it I want that thing cancelled and I don't want to see any charges of...

N
4:58 pm

Cell C - Contract phone was stolen

I took a contract with Cell c in May 2017 Cell c had a debit order for the service they were providing me, on the 2nd of July 2017 I was mugged and the thieves stole my bag which had my phone, the phone was insured. I reported the incident at the police station and I got an ITC number I then reported the matter to Cell c and I was advised that my contract...