The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Cell C — paid up letter
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I cancelled my contract with cell c on the 18th of march, paid the committed amount of R3424.49 and called cell c a couple of times after paying that amount to find out if there's anything I owe because I knew that I had a missing installment but I was told that I don't owe anything.
On the 25th of April, Cell c tried to debit R3423.39 from my account, which was an amount that was not supposed to be debited since I had already paid that amount in full. When I laid a query about that, I was then told that I owe an amount of R762.68, I paid that amount on Monday 8 may, and then requested a paid up letter that same day since I paid all the amount I owed and also need to apply for credit but I can't since cell c tried to debit a huge amount from my account and also placed my account as "in arrears" on the credit bureau. I have not received the letter till today, when I was told that it's going to take two working days. My life is on hold right now since Cell c does not want to provide me with that letter. I logged countless requests for the letter yet I receive no response whatsoever from Cell c.
My cellphone number is +[protected]
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- Cell C - legal department
- Cell C - contract cancellation
- Cell C - disgusting customer service
- Cell C - sim card still not working
- Global cell network - GSM Promo
- Glocell - unlawful deductions of my account don't hold acc with glocell
- Cell C - Additional contract
- Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure