Cell CPaid up letter

K

I cancelled my contract with cell c on the 18th of march, paid the committed amount of R3424.49 and called cell c a couple of times after paying that amount to find out if there's anything I owe because I knew that I had a missing installment but I was told that I don't owe anything.

On the 25th of April, Cell c tried to debit R3423.39 from my account, which was an amount that was not supposed to be debited since I had already paid that amount in full. When I laid a query about that, I was then told that I owe an amount of R762.68, I paid that amount on Monday 8 may, and then requested a paid up letter that same day since I paid all the amount I owed and also need to apply for credit but I can't since cell c tried to debit a huge amount from my account and also placed my account as "in arrears" on the credit bureau. I have not received the letter till today, when I was told that it's going to take two working days. My life is on hold right now since Cell c does not want to provide me with that letter. I logged countless requests for the letter yet I receive no response whatsoever from Cell c.

My cellphone number is +[protected]

RESOLVED

• Cell C's response · May 11, 2017

Dear Ms. Keletso

Thank you for posting to us.

We'd like to apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

Our team will be calling you tomorrow morning to assist with your query.

^BM

• Cell C's response · Aug 14, 2020

Hi Gloria Mapuleng Mamoe

Thank for you for contacting Cell C.

Our team will be in touch to assist.

^MP

• Cell C's response · Sep 11, 2020

Good day

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We will be in touch to assist with your request.

^NT

• So
    Sokx Mar 03, 2021

So it's cellcs common problem with paid up letters I have been waiting for mine from 2018 already and even today I called no one is able to assist me hope they will revert back to me. [email protected]

• Zi
    Zimkitha Mdlwamba Feb 10, 2021

Cellc managers call me im sooooooo angry of your silent. Im sick now because you hold back my life.[protected] Zimkita

• Zi
    Zimkita89 Feb 05, 2021

19 Sep 2020 .at 16.06pm.
    I have paid full amount of my contract i have been waiting for my paid up letter eva since my life is on hold bcz of Cellc .please help me.
    [email protected] .
    What i hate is that no 1 is replying at legal department.

• Bo
    B O Masilo Dec 04, 2020

Good day

It seems like you cant assist me whereas I have paid up all the outstanding balance on my name. May you please send me the PAID UP LETTER AS I NEED IT TO CLEAR MY NAME AT CREDIT BEAREU...I am pleasing with you to send me the letter, because is 2 months now I communicate with u and u don't answer me you don't send me letter. Assist me with that letter.

You don't call me, you don't even respond to my emails. Assist me please.

send the paid up letter to this email: [email protected]

• Le
    Lee-Nyathi Dec 04, 2020

Hi, I used to have a contract with cell c which ended in Feb/March but it still states that it is active. I have called cell c countless times and been given the run around. Please call me on [protected], I have spent a lot also on calling cell c but the matter has not yet been resolved.

• Le
    Lee-Nyathi Dec 04, 2020

@Lee-Nyathi Please contact me, or send me paid up letter on [email protected]

Machabedi Oct 06, 2020

Hello Cellc team

I am ME Seleso

I have a problem Wich I remember fixing two years back I paid up all my instalments on my contract...but still pops up with the same amount can you please send me my paid up letter please

[email protected]
    Or
    [email protected]

Or on [protected] I need it asap

Machabedi Oct 06, 2020

@Machabedi Please contact me for the letter I supplied my email above

• Sk
    skapie1988 Sep 11, 2020

Hi cell c team

I have requested assistance to receive a paid up letter from you but still have not received it, could I please be assisted in this regard

Reference [protected]
    Email : prince. [email protected]

Your urgent assistance in this regard will be appreciated

Kind regards

• Gl
    gloria mapuleng mamoe Aug 13, 2020

Hi CellC Team
    Can I please be assisted I phoned cell c customer
    service to settle my account but up to date on my credit report it stills shows that I owe cellc R478..n my account its active. It is so difficult to get through the numbers I have been given at the store to contact...I need a paid up letter and my name to be removed from you guys...It's blocking everything of mine.Please call me on [protected] because cell c legal Department my calls cannot go through

• @cellc_support Aug 14, 2020

@gloria mapuleng mamoe Hi Gloria Mapuleng Mamoe

Thank for you for contacting Cell C.

Our team will be in touch to assist.

^MP