[Resolved] Cell C — contract cancellation
I have been trying to cancel my contract with Cell C now for more than two, almost three years. I have faxed cancellation letters to them which they deny. I phoned Cell C once more on the 21October 2006 and spoke to a lady with the name Lindiwe. Then I spoke to Busisiwe. They gave me a Ref no. The no was ref:1522304. I called again on the 18th of July 2007. I phoned again on the 13th of February 2008. I spoke to Zandile. She gave the phone to the supervisor. Her name was Nikiwe. All of them telling me that I have not submitted a cancellation letter or fax.
Today is 16 February 2009 and I am still paying a monthly subscription for a phone that I have not been using for a very very long time. I am talking about much more than R 4000.00
This is absolutely ridicilous. I have faxed and e-mailed them today for the very very last time !
Cell C...Never again !!!
My next step now will be to hand them over. I should have done this a long time ago.
My contact no, [protected]
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- Cell C - legal department
- Cell C - disgusting customer service
- Cell C - sim card still not working
- Cell C - unauthorised charges
- Cell C Surance - claims department
- Cell C - Additional contract
- Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure
- Cell C - contract cancellation