Having problems with Canada Post?

+1 416 979 3033 (International)
+1 877 632 6347 (Canada Post Online Shopping)
+1 800 563 0444 (Money Order Verification)
+1 800 565 4362 (Philatelic Inquiries)
+1 900 565 2633 (Postal Code Information)
+1 877 376 1212 (Technical Support Desk)
+1 877 262 5762 (Solutions For Small Business)
+1 877 683 5895 (Volume-Based Commercial Customers)
+1 800 267 7651 (Commercial Billing & Payment Support)
2701 Riverside Drive, Suite 1200
SunClosed
Locations

Postal Address

Po Box 90022, 2701 Riverside Drive, Ottawa ON K1V 1J8

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Canada Post.

Complaints & Reviews

Sep 23, 2020

Canada Post — Canada post lost my parcel which arrived from France, and doesn't allow me to file a complaint

Canada post lost my parcel arrived from France, and doesn't allow me to file a complaint, because it u...

Canada Post CorporationNot listing street address

In powassan and deep river ontario canada post does not list all the street addresses. They just assign a po box so that no other company that uses their database can find you.
This in unacceptable our house at 29 james street deep river was built in 1946 and our previous house on bridge st powassan was built in 1910. Time enough, I would think, for canada post to add it to the system.

Sep 08, 2020

Canada Post Corporation — Package delivered to wrong address and no signature when required

Canada Post delivered my package to someone else and tell me they have to wait 3 days to figure it out and if...

Canada Post Corporationtforce courier subcontractor fails to deliver and claims they did.

I ordered a new phone from Virgin mobile would sent Canada post tracking number, [protected]

this did not work on your site, recieved a call from TForce in Chelsea Quebec asking where my address was.
    Said they would deliver next day.
    I was home and my video cameras record all movement.
    No one delivered anything except Canada Post a letter in my mail box.
    Complained to Virgin mobile and told to call TForce as they handled delivery.
    Called and was told in was wrong and they delivered it, tried to explain video and myself being home. told to complain to Bell, guess they own virgin.
    These folks need some help and possible work assignment changes as they ruin Canada Post reputation.
    Richard Acres 1003 Grant rd Renfrew On K7V3Z9 [protected] could not send full video of time claimed delivered, check one hour on each side and no one came up our laneway or delivered anything.

Canada Post CorporationA package with wrong delivery

To whom it may concern,

I don't know what is happening with Canada Post but this is the 3rd time in the past year I have made a complaint. I'm still waiting for someone to get in touch with me for the last one.
      I had a parcel delivery today that was delivered to the wrong apartment. We have delivery parcel boxes in our entrance and wondered why it wasn't delivered there. We have alot of riff raff in our building and it just so happens that I know the person who brought it to me. Why is this happening. The last time it was left in the entrance where anyone could have stolen it. Again thank goodness someone came and told me it was there. Today's package was something that couldn't be replaced if it was taken. Please tell these carriers to do their job properly because it seems as though no one cares anymore. Canada Post is going downhill!!!

Jul 04, 2020

Canada Post — Non delivery of parcels

I have 3 parcels that were never delivered . The earliest dating back to April 24, 2020. Tracking i...

Canada Post CorporationExpedited parcel service

A package - tracking No. [protected], containing a gift was shipped on May 31 from Mississauga to my address in Toronto. Today is June 17 and the only tracking information on the website dates to June 2. Since then the package is "in transit" with no delivery estimate. I 1st filed a complaint with Canada Post 5 days ago and got no response. I tried again 2 days ago and the message was that "we already have you complaint regarding this item and another one cannot be accepted" but still no response. Furthermore, I called Canada Post customer relations line and was promised a response 'Definitely" by today. Still nothing. The service is appalling and COVID excuse does not hold water.. As a Crown corporation it is a perfect reflection of our government's style.

May 26, 2020

Canada Post Corporation — A carrier choice for amazon

I have an Amazon Prime subscription, which I use a lot, and it has been terrific during the pandemic as it...

May 03, 2020

Canada Post Corporation — Richmond, bc post centre

I have ordered many packages off amazon and ebay and every single time I have a package go through richmond...

Richmond
          Apr 14, 2020

Canada Post Corporation — package pickup

The owner is rude, not only to his customers, but also to his staff. Our package could not be dropped off...

Ottawa

Canada Post CorporationMail Delivery Mixups

Recently (March 3, 2020) I received a letter in my mailbox for my neighbour in unit 5 at this address. I also had a piece of my mail stuck in my patio door obviously it was sent to a neighbours address in error and the neighbour took it to my address. Also, I am missing my cash back coupon in a letter sent from Costco at the end of January 2020. We have been away for most of February.
          These mail mixups need to be looked into as there are too many happening.

Regards,

Ken Taylor

Feb 26, 2020

Canada Post Corporation — Non delivery of parcel

Dear Sirs I posted on 16th December 2019, at the Shoppers Drugmart on 55 Bloor Street West a parcel...

Canada Post CorporationRedirected Mail Not Redirected

I paid about $176.00 to have my mail redirected to the address I am staying at for the winter. I paid for November to April. I had been home in Alberta and renewed my license. I was advised that in two weeks I would receive my new license. After three weeks and the temporary license about to expire, I asked a friend to check my mailbox for the license. My license had been put in my mailbox and was not redirected as paid for.

I have had to pay $14.33 to have my license expedited to where I am staying so I do not get a ticket and have my vehicle towed.

I would like to be reimbursed for this inconvenience. Where do I access the form?

Susan Godfrey
            101-150 Vanier Drive
            Red Deer, Alberta

Feb 19, 2020

Canada Post Corporation — anyone fed up with canada post and lack of service try this!!

A quick search of issues with Canada Post brings up thousands of complaints. It is an incredibly poorly run...

Jan 14, 2020

Bobcaygeon Post Office — delivery, service notice of package to be picked up

I live out in bobcaygeon Ontario. the driver never delivers mail onetime. not matter what time of the year...

Bobcaygeon
              Jan 10, 2020

Canada Post Corporation — parcel delivery

Parcels are not delivered to our doors at this retirement condo. The slips are simply slid into our mailboxe...

Burlington

Canada Post Corporationlate delivery again!

I did an online order from Vancouver. Jan 2 at 8:26 pm the item is processing through the Richmond Canada Post distribution center. On Jan 3 at 1:36 pm the item departed Richmond. On Jan 3, 10:18 pm the item arrived at its destination. According to tracking, the item was to be delivered by end of day Jan 6.

It is now 6:30 pm Jan 6. The item has not been delivered!

I have had this experience, late delivery by Canada Post, 15 times in 2019, at least 15 times in 2018, and unknown amount of times of later delivery in 2017!

Canada Post is a complete joke! The government of Canada should dismantle Canada post and allow the private sector to deliver our mail! It is obvious, Canada Post is not up to the challenge delivering parcels on time! They dont care either! I have used their "online chat". Script reading is their way feeble attempt in solving delivery issues! The incompetence of management, and postal workers is outrageous!

Canada Post Corporationletter delivery, stolen gift card

I sent a Christmas card to a friend with a gift card enclosed. When she received the card, there was no gift card inside. card was tampered with as it was resealed with a piece of tape. Merry Christmas! As this was just regular, standard letter mail, I understand there may not be a resolution for me. I have no tracking information. But just wanted to register the incident.

Dec 16, 2019

Canada Post Corporation — does not deliver except to itself.

Businesses should not use Canada Post. Canada Post has this irrational delivery policy where they only...

Canada Post Corporationdelivery

I was home waiting for a parcel when i got an email that an attempt had been made to deliver my package and a note had been put into my mailbox. I had been home when the delivery attempt was made but the door bell wasn't rung, it was just assumed that no one would be home. It is very frustrating when you are waiting for a time sensitive package and now i have to wait to pick it up at the post office the next day. The doorbell should be rung no matter what time of day it is. Its the holiday season for everyone and wasting time is not part of my plans

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices