Having problems with Canada Post?

Canada Post reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 18, 2006. The latest review Delivery was posted on Apr 14, 2021. The latest complaint outgoing mail was resolved on May 16, 2019. Canada Post has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 781 reviews. Canada Post has resolved 65 complaints.

Canada Post Customer Service Contacts

+1 416 979 3033 (International)
+1 877 632 6347 (Canada Post Online Shopping)
+1 800 563 0444 (Money Order Verification)
+1 800 565 4362 (Philatelic Inquiries)
+1 900 565 2633 (Postal Code Information)
+1 877 376 1212 (Technical Support Desk)
+1 877 262 5762 (Solutions For Small Business)
+1 877 683 5895 (Volume-Based Commercial Customers)
+1 800 267 7651 (Commercial Billing & Payment Support)
2701 Riverside Drive, Suite 1200

Postal Address

Po Box 90022, 2701 Riverside Drive, Ottawa ON K1V 1J8

Canada Post Complaints & Reviews

Canada Post Corporationdelivery service

28 years ago we moved outside of Saskatoon and our mailing address was a box number, life was good. Canada Post said they improved service and our mail turned out was being sent back or not getting too us at all. A customer service rep in their wise information asked how much mail we were not getting. She was told if we did not receive it, how would we know. Canada Post improved it once more. Now we know that we are getting mail not delivered because of mis addressed mail. Our mail address is
GS 7087 Box 57 RR 7
Saskatoon, Sask.
S7K1N2
Now when IO phoned with this complaint a man asked once again, how much we were not getting. I said if we don't get mail how would we know? This guy said "the next time you don't get mail, photocopy the address of who sent it" WHAT?
I just have been shorted many months of a magazine because although the company had my address right the shipping label shows
RR 7 STN Main
Where the hell is that and who is going to cover my lost money in subscriptions.

Jun 01, 2019

Canada Post Corporation — discrimination against kejick po

A package sent via 5 day guarantee from Montreal to the Kejick Post Office in Ontario has been in transit...

May 28, 2019

Canada Post Corporation — community mailbox for business

I work for South Kelowna Elementary School at 4176 Spiers Road, Kelowna BC. We have had our mail delivered to...

May 16, 2019

Canada Post Corporation — signature upon delivery

-may 16 2019 -[protected] -i purchased a medical eating table for my grandfather who had a stroke from walmart...

May 16, 2019

Canada Post Corporation — outgoing mail

Every week we mail out invoices to our customers and many times - like I'd say at least once a month we...

Canada Post Corporationpostie bullying disabled person to take the no one home ticket, even though I was home.

I told the postie I wasn't taking paperwork that should never have been filled out because I was home, have disabled arms that were not working properly today & was in a huge amount of pain.

1/ Why are the forms filled out before they get to the address?

2/Why do disabled people get bullied to clean up Canada Post garbage?

3/How much money is being wasted filling out forms before you know if the person is home or not?

4.Why is Canada Post allowed to bully disabled people?

5/What mandate does Canada Post have in place to help disabled people?

6/Why is Canada Post forcing customers to dispose of paper work that shouldn't be filled out until it has been determined that no one is home?

Canada Post Corporationdelivery not made

April 27th I ordered a new office chair from Amazon, was a great price, and it was to be delivered April 30th. I happened to be off work on that day, so I checked the status of my chair at 9 am and to my surprise it was out for delivery! Great! Check back on it at 10 am and according to their website, 10 mins after it was scanned as out for delivery, it now said notice left.

So, what does that tell me? Obviously that they aren't even going to try and deliver my package. Canada Post hasn't delivered a single package to me in the past 3 years, I always have to go pick it up even though I make sure the delivery dates are set to dates that I have off work. Worst company ever. If I could choose who delivered my packages from Amazon, I would never pick Canada Post...EVER!

delivery not made

Apr 29, 2019

Canada Post Corporation — parcel delivery notification

3 times now delivery notice sent by email at approx. 10AM - I go to post box at post office at 2-3pm and...

Apr 25, 2019

Canada Post Corporation — late delivery

A letter was put in a mail box in St. Catharines Ontario on April 6th. It was received in Edmonton 2 1/2...

Apr 23, 2019

Canada Post Corporation — mailed card

On approximately April 1, I mailed a card to my son at [protected] st Edmonton T6J 6H5. As he is new at...

Canada Post Corporationdelivery

In BC Canada, lower mainland, not only did you not properly deliver the package and notify me, you went ahead and left me your garbage non-delivery "we missed you" slip.

Complete and utter trash, that is not even the worst of it, you also went ahead and dropped my package off at a post office to be picked up all the way on the other side of town when there was a perfectly suitable post office near my address within a city block!

What a useless waste of my tax dollars, the company deserves to go bankrupt!

Canada Post Corporationdriver and his lack of package delivery

The Postman/Driver for our building refuses to leave packages at our doors, and doesn't even attempt to deliver. He sits in his truck and writes out all the tags. He then comes in and puts them in the mailboxes, even if I am home waiting for the package.
          This is the 4th time he has done this!

Latest incident: Tracking #[protected]
          Door Tag #: [protected]
          Building: The Shaughnessy, 1235 15th Avenue W. in Vancouver

Delivery due April 10th- I left two notes, one at the mailbox and one on my suite door, and he still just left the tag instead of making the effort to deliver.
          This is unacceptable service. I have packages delivered so I DON'T have to go out and get them. This is a habit of his, and it is extremely annoying and offensive that he refuses to do his job.

driver and his lack of package delivery

Apr 08, 2019

Canada Post Corporation — service issue

Hello, I wish to submit a formal complaint regarding our postal service person as they are continually...

Apr 08, 2019

Canada Post Corporation — unethical behaviour

04/08/2019 Delivering ad mail for our company and was at the back loading dock where we have been dropping...

Canada Post CorporationPackage not delivered.

April 1/19, notice a package I was waiting for almost a month order from amazon. Ca, this package was delivered to my address on april 1/19.

Till this day haven't seen it, either my mail box or at concierges desk nothing to claim.
            I have been on the phone for most of this week with post office, and nothing has been resolved. Its a small package why they keep insisting that they left it with concierge when normally it would go straight to my mail box!?
            Firs when I spoke with someone from post office they said the delivery person maid several attempts to deliver the package, I find it to be odd sense package is small it would fit in my mail box, another we have 24 hours concierge. I don't see how can this fit or explains messing package?

My (email [protected]@gmail.com)

Package tracking # [protected]

Thanks.
            Jack

Mar 28, 2019

Canada Post Corporation — mail forwarding

Two complaints: 1. Mail forwarding means you sent the mail in batches every two weeks. Hardly efficient mail...

Canada Post Corporationmail forwarding and delivery

Three months ago our mail delivery became very erratic. Where normally we would receive mail daily we were lucky to get mail once a week . We called Canada post and voices our concerns and an investigation was started with no results. In the mean time we purchased a postal box to eliminate the possibility of carrier error. Canada post acknowledged that our mail forwarding was successful and our mail would be delivered to the PO box. Two weeks later we had received no mail at all so we contacted Canada Post and stared another investigation with no results, So we phonen again to try to get some answers and while giving them the required information they need to start yet another investigation it was discovered that the postal work that filled out the information for the Post Office Box put he wrong postal code for the location of the PO box which insipidly was where she was working and subsequently our mail had been redirected to the wrong location. We asked where it had gone and Canada post refused to tell us even know they were delivering our person mail to the wrong destination. And despite the fact that they know that a mistake was made, a week later they have yet to correct the delivery location or retrieve our lost mail. So in the end we still have no answers as to why our mail delivery was so erratic for months, we have no answers as to where our mail is that should have gone the PO box and we still have no answers as to why the information has not been correct after a week to send mail its proper location to our PO box.

Canada Post CorporationUnethical behavior from employee

March the 5th 2019 which was yesterday one of your employees was making comments online. I have the conversation she posted giving my daughter new home address online and saying she will be stalking her and my grandchildren all over a stupid rumor that is not true. Now we have the privacy act in place for a reason what gives your employees the right to post information about my family when they havent even move to this place. This person works for the Charlton post office and i would like her fired for doing this. Her name is Laurie Bigras-Damiani and if nothing is done about her behavior, my lawyer will be contacting you. I have had enough she is nothing but trouble and starts rumors about people all the time. You may contact me @[protected]@outlook.com or at [protected] I have the proof if needed as I am sending it to my attorney.Thank you

Canada Post Corporationno delivery attempt

Worked from home today knowing that my package was getting delivered. After checking the door and mailbox multiple times throughout the day, I decided to check the tracking number only to find out that it was delivered to the nearest postal office for pickup. The note indicated that a "Notice Card" was left with details on where to pick up the item - NOPE! Complete LIE! They didn't even have the courtesy to leave me a notice card! They literally didn't even attempt to drop off the package! On top of that, if I don't pick up the package myself, whoever picks it up for me needs to have the notice in-hand or a copy of the email- awesome, I don't have the Notice Card and I don't have a printer. I called customer service and they recommended I go to the nearest library if I need a printer - Seriously??????? Obviously if that's the case, I might as well pick it up myself. Overall, just super inconvenience and definitely UNACCEPTABLE! I guarantee I'll never use Canada Post again.

Mar 05, 2019

Canada Post Corporation — mail not delivered to telequip systems.

We had problems with mail not showing up at our location between Nov to Dec 2018 in Barrie, Ontario at the...