Having problems with J&T Express?

J&T Express Customer Service Contacts

1300 809 000 (Malaysia)
1900 1088 (Vietnam)
+60 392 129 660 (Malaysia)
+62 218 066 1888 (Indonesia)
+63 289 111 888 (Philippines)
19th Floor, Mercu 3, KL Eco City, Kampung Haji Abdullah Hukum
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia - 59200

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with J&T Express Customer Service. Initial J&T Express complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for J&T Express above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about J&T Express. Discuss the issues you have had with J&T Express and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

J&T Express Complaints & Reviews

J&TDelivery

J&T is rubbish nowdays.. Don't onhold customer parcel for days.. There's thousand of parcel everyday so upgrade ur manpower.. Hire more staff so that ur work won't stuck.. It's a good courier company at 1st but now it seem getting worse and worsen.. Holding customer parcel for so many day's with the reason tak cukup staff.. Then hire more staff.. Don't stingy on giving staff commission because they deserve it.. At least ur parcel won't stuck and adding each day.. Keep ur company name good.. Frustrated customer..

J&T ExpressIve not yet received my item

Im ameirah. I've not yet received my item. I choose J&T bcause bfore this there is no issue regarding delivery. Very fast. But this time is very slow. After my consignment despatch out from JHR999, there are no where to go? 22Jan my both parcel was departed from JHR999 to JHR323. But its been almost a week both of them is not arriving parit raja? Its been a week already! Is my parcel missing or what? Very disappointed with J&T! Feels free to call me at [protected] or emailed me at meira.[protected]@gmail.com for any responses

Ive not yet received my item
    Ive not yet received my item

Jan 26, 2021

J&T Express — A very rude rider that called up the recipient causing the recipient felt threatened.

I called up the rider as per the details provided in Shopee as he is responsible for delivering 3 of my...

J&T ExpressDelay on delivery

I have placed my order in shopee on 21/1/2021 but my parcel was wrongly sorted out to a wrong place for 2 days. It delay the delivery to a correct destination. The parcel now is nowhere to be found for 2 days. I called the customer service to ask why the parcel is not moving. Called several times without answer then when I tried to call again, the call ended immediately! How can I know now the parcel is moving to the correct destination? When we will receive the parcel?! We are in need to use the item for school learning!

Delay on delivery

J&T ExpressUn-received items

I would like to lodge a complain on unreceived item. The goods has been sent to me on 06/01/2021 from Kota Bharu Kelantan. However, until today, the goods have not delivered to me.. I have checked through tracking online and the goods is outbound/ inbound at Klang gateway since 7/1/2021..

The waybill no : [protected]

Kindly advice why the good is not yet delivered to me..

Do contact me for further inquiry

Regards,

Siti Masrah Bt Jashardi
        I/C No: [protected]
        H/Phone No: [protected]

Un-received items
        Un-received items

J&T ExpressWrong place send my parcel

Pada 20hb staff jnt telah menghantar barang sy dikedai MOTOR bkn direct ke rumah sy, delivers man call sy bagi tahu tidak mahu hantar barang sy alasan jauh masuk dalam, Dan terus me letak barang sy di kedai motor yg jauh dari rumah sy dalam 800meter, sy beri tahu jika hilang siapa yg HARUS bertangung jwb, Dan sy akan buat report ke jnt kerana tidak mahu menghantar barang sy, malah deliver man ugut sy akan pulangkan barang sy di jnt dan suruh sy collect sendiri. Sy sebagai cust telah membayar caj penghantaran dan services caj dishopee knp HARUS sy pergi collect barang sy di tempat lain atau di jnt center, Delivery man yg lain boleh jer hantar terus ke rumah sy, hanya delivery yg India ni sahaja tidak mahu hantar, ini bkn kali pertama tapi dah byk kali terjadi bila Setiap kali dia hantar pasti dia akan Tinggalkan dikedai motor. Disini sy rasa tidak puas hati dgn services yg jnt beri kepada sy..
          INI yg TERBARU dia lakukan..

Tracking no [protected]
          PENERIMA MERAUNG COLLECTION

Wrong place send my parcel

J&T ExpressService

Penghantar parcel utk parcel no tracking [protected] tersangat la kurang ajar.ambik video customer.marah2 tnpa dengar alasan customer.cara cakap mcm ajak gaduh.saya terpaksa turun bawah untuk ambik parcel sy alasan tmpt sy ada kes covid.hello..tmpt dh sanitizer.so nak takut ape.sy br lepas bersalin.anak2 kecik terpksa tgl tuk turun bawah.smpai kat bawah cakap kurang ajar.please do something tuk org mcm ni.dia ada ambik video sy.kalau dia viralkn sy.sy akan saman.take note

Service
            Service

J&T Expressj&t update delivered, tapi barang tidak sampai

lebih 10 hari tunggu, dua kali buat request return di Shoppee apps. Pihak j&t susah sangat nak mengaku parcel hilang, sebab day 1 parcel sampai dekat transit hub mereka sudah update parcel hilang, after that they change it to parcel On Hold for more than 10 days.

suddenly harini dia update parcel delivered. Batang hidung xnampak, parcel tak sampai pun. MENIPU. Barang dibeli bukan murah, kalau mencuri, jumpa kt akhirat nanti. Servis paling teruk pernah aku kena. Pada sesiapa yg tahu macam mana nk buat tuntutan legal terhadap courier service macam ni, boleh tolong inform, aku tak boleh biarkan j&t terlepas.

J&T ExpressBad Customer Service & Unethical Behaviour

There is an agent known as Shobna who I approached when I was using the Live Chat function. She is very rude.

She will ignore the messages from us and let us disconnected from the chat for being inactive to the chatbox. My friends and I had contact with her multiple times, yet, she will use the same technique by letting us waiting there for a long time. If we chose not to leave the chat, she will just close the chat and forcibly disconnect us from the Live Chat.

What a disgusting and disrespectful attitude towards another, not to say the customers. Not sure whether the bad reviews were caused by her, but if it was, it seems no surprised to me.

J&T ExpressI Lost my Iphone X, they just open the packet and take my phn

I send a parcel with phone and clothesto my friend . But when He received that time the packet was open and someone just rapping it. He checked infront of the delivery boy but no phone inside. I contact with them but no one wants to take responsibility even they didn't help. How can i get back my phone? I have cctv footage while he was opening the packet.

Tracking: [protected]

Jan 15, 2021

J&T PEN 303 — Service and the way they treat their customers

J&T express is the best courier service in malaysia... But nowadays their delivery services quite bad...

J&T ExpressDelivery

J&t is the best service provider in malaysia... But nowadays thier delivery services quite bad especially at batu pahat area. Arrived at yong peng hub take several days and depart from yong peng hub to sri gading hub it takes 2 days to arrive. And sri gading keep my parcel almost 2 days... Now I am haven't get my parcel yet. Have to improve drastically

J&T ExpressVape

Barang dari 8hb -12hb tak hntar2 ke rumah.. Hold trus katanya cuaca buruk.. Tuan punya barang nak terbang sabah sdah.. Call pun tak angkat2.. Membebel iklan je memanjang,. Kalau boleh hantar hari ini secepat mungkin.. Tq

Vape

J&T ExpressParcel not getting delivered

I bought stuff from KL (51200) that needs to be delivered to me in Gerisek ( 84700 ). The seller used J&T Express to deliver.

Tracking number is [protected].

As you will see on the tracking my parcel has been sent to various places, over the last 7 days, around me all with various reasons for not delivering.

Still the complaint agent told me they will escalate my issue.
                        All i want is my parcel.
                        Rudie venter
                        [protected]
                        venter.[protected]@gmail.com

J&TBiadap

Penghantar barang telah mencampak barang saya walaupon cuaca tidak hujan dan penghuni ada dirumah.. Seller da tampal sticker tolong hantar barang dengan baik pon xdiendah.. Menyakitkan hati.. Parcel saya [protected].. Kdh301 ni no tempat pengeposan barang saya..

Biadap

J&T ExpressServices

The workers called me and ask me to come down, i tell him thatbi had a small kid and i askes the things is big or small..he told me that justba small thing but when k came down with my child, its a 30gallon water tub with 20liter of dustbin..i need to carried it until third floor with my small baby crying..that guy just saw me and leave me just like that..this is not a good service at all

Services
                            Services

J&T Expresslate delivery. stuck ay Johor gateway. almost 2days

late delivery. stuck ay Johor gateway. almost 2days

here is my tracking no

[protected]

late delivery. stuck ay Johor gateway. almost 2days

J&T ExpressDamaged parcel

Dah banyak kali hantar parcel customers pakai jnt, balik2 asyik damaged and lost in transit je!!! Dah kenapa??? Buat kerja tak jujur eh?? Post dari jnt prk017 smpai prk999 okay lagi lepastu sampai jnt pjs999 terus damaged?? Nampak sangat mencuri ke memang sengaja curi tulang. Sedih servis courier macam haram.

Damaged parcel

J&T ExpressDelivery delay

Dear J&T,

My parcel stuck sejak 31/12/2020 till 5/1/2021 tak ada any update pun..bila call ckp lagi kena tunggu 3-5 hari...bila lagi ni mau hantar parcel i?
                                  Tracking no [protected]

J&T Express1 week my parcel still on hold

On 22hb my parcel just delivery from kedah to sabah. But since now I didn't get my parcel just on hold.

1 week my parcel still on hold

• Ra
                                        Radio Meraung FM Jan 23, 2021

Knp jnt suka hold barang org, barang sy pun dah byk kali on hpld