Having problems with Canada Post?

Canada Post reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 18, 2006. The latest review Delivery was posted on Apr 14, 2021. The latest complaint outgoing mail was resolved on May 16, 2019. Canada Post has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 781 reviews. Canada Post has resolved 65 complaints.

Canada Post Customer Service Contacts

+1 416 979 3033 (International)
+1 877 632 6347 (Canada Post Online Shopping)
+1 800 563 0444 (Money Order Verification)
+1 800 565 4362 (Philatelic Inquiries)
+1 900 565 2633 (Postal Code Information)
+1 877 376 1212 (Technical Support Desk)
+1 877 262 5762 (Solutions For Small Business)
+1 877 683 5895 (Volume-Based Commercial Customers)
+1 800 267 7651 (Commercial Billing & Payment Support)
2701 Riverside Drive, Suite 1200

Po Box 90022, 2701 Riverside Drive, Ottawa ON K1V 1J8

Canada Post Complaints & Reviews

Nov 27, 2019

Canada Post Corporation — lost package

I am waiting for a package that has not yet arrived at my address at 86 Sharpe cres. Tottenham, New Tecumseh...

Nov 25, 2019

Canada Post Corporation — item posted from uk incorrectly returned to sender by canada post

On 17th October I posted a tube with art print to 16 Van Horne Crescent, Calgary, Alberta, T2E 6G9 from UK by...

Nov 21, 2019

Canada Post Corporation — package delivery on nov 18, 2019 monday

Hello my name is Rosemary Ferrer, at 3050 Ellesmere Rd. Unit 1406. i waited this second package from Indigo...

Canada Post Corporationno packages

Every single time I order off amazon which is often and they use canada post as a courier instead of anyone else I don't get my packages. They come later after expected. The tracking is not updated and they don't even attempt to deliver the packages they just drive from warehouse to warehouse. No notice on door either even tho they lie and said they did but who cares.
Called to complain and got a very strong accented woman who only repeated "is there anything else I can help you with" while she ignored everything I said and tried to cut me off. Worst company ever that does nothing much but take your time money and taxes.
Also i'm not paying to renew my ids just to prove i'm me so some nobodys can give me my package that was supposed to already be at my house. All other packages from other couriers make it right to the door without all this. Get you [censored] togather.

Nov 06, 2019

Canada Post Corporation — purolator service - reference number [protected] for filed complaint with purolator

On October 21, 2019 our receptionist at Thomson Rogers, weighted two boxes to weight in at declared weight of...

Canada Post Corporationnot delivering signature required parcels

this is the 3rd time that I had a parcel requiring a signature not delivered...they delivered the other 2 parcels they had so only had to ring my apartment as there were 3 people at home. this is the 3rd time and all have been for medical marijuana. this only happens when our regular deliverer is off..there is no need for this..people are paying for this service and Canada Post is failing to deliver thus ripping off their client and customer...I am disabled so hard to get out and about but these workers don't seem to care about doing their job properly

Nov 04, 2019

Canada Post Corporation — xpresspost next day delivery

First I will start off by mentioning having to jump through hoops to even file a complaint. This isn't the...

Nov 01, 2019

Canada Post Corporation — parcel not delivered to my door, a signature was required & paid for this service

Waiting for parcel to be delivered to my door, in tracking my parcel online thru canada post site, it stated...

Chilliwack

Canada Post Corporationmail forwarding services

New Complaint about Canada Post,

I purchased Mail Forwarding service from Canada Post for 1 full year on Sept 15, 2019 to Sept 14, 2020 and the service has been working fine. I have been using Mail Forwarding services for a few years years in the past and I used to be able to change the delivery address in the past during the middle of the service year via online. Now Canada Post has upgraded their websites and now this option of changing the delivery address in no longer there, so I called customer service to notify them to change the delivery address to a new address. They advised me that they no longer allow this and if I want to change the Mail Forwarding service to a new address, I would have to cancel the existing service and purchase a new Mail Forwarding Service contract. They would not reimburse me for the 9 months still remaining on the paid service!!! So essentially Canada Post is now stealing money from people for services that they do not complete. I advised them of essentially stealing from customers and the customer service agent just said "This is the new policy and we can't help you" . So I asked to speak with a manager and they put me on hold for 20 min and then the phone just hung up. I called back to Customer service to speak to a different agent and this time he understood my problem but still did not do anything about it, I again asked to speak to a manager, on hold again for 15 min and they hung up. Is this how Canada Post customer service is working now, just hanging up on customers without resolving the issue.
      If they were to reimburse me for the difference of the pre-paid service I paid for then I would be ok, but instead they said that we could not longer make changes during the term and that I would have to cancel the service and not get reimbursed, I call this stealing. I can't believe they are getting away with this. I am going to post this complaint everywhere I can so that people are aware of the tactics Canada Post is going to, to steal your money!!!

Canada Post Corporationmail delivery or not

I realize I am wasting my time but it is raining out. At this moment there is a pkg in my mail box at my house 108A York road Guelph N1E3E6 address on pkg is 108 Toronto Street Guelph it will stay there until you pick it up. My son lives with me same last name as mine and same address but his mail goes to 108B (the basement apartment) and that fella keeps it for a while. The fellow that moved out of 108B left in August I still get his mail, yes he did arrange for forwarding his mail but we know how that works or doesn't. I get mail from all address the ones that are addressed to 110 York road I delivery, you are welcome. In the future can I have a mail person who can read and cares about the job. Thank goodness you can send Xmas cards on line. Last Xmas my son needed his birth certificate me ex (not a happy camper) told me to send it express mail...so I paid dearly for overnight delivery. Later to find out that overnight delivery doesn't happen in holiday seasons and that the truck broke twice so getting yelled at once again by Ex. Canada Post is a pathetic business and your time is running out, no one uses Canada Post anymore you are unreliable.

• Updated by user2094202 · Oct 27, 2019

For years I have complained a good one is that you hire contractors and cannot control the mail delivery .

Canada Post Corporationprecision targeting

The canada post products are so user unfriendly and has a lot of technical issues. I tried to using this precision targeting tool and all it does is lead to on a wild goose chase. Once I got to the correct site, went through all the steps and tried to pay then its would not accept my credit card (but the payment still went through). The next day I called customer service they directed me to technical support which kept me waiting for 30 mins on hold, I just hung up because it took too long. This is why I hate using canada post because it is so user unfriendly and definitely lack customer service.

Oct 16, 2019

Canada Post Corporation — carrier services

A Canada Post Carrier was observed on homeowner surveillance camera walking across the front lawn at 7568 St...

Oct 16, 2019

Canada Post — delivery person

On October 15th Canada Post put a delivery notice on my door. I opened the door just as she was going back to...

Canada Post Corporationno delivery attempt made

I received a card in the mail today for a parcel pickup tomorrow.

I don't understand this as there are two people here and there was no knock on the door!

This isn't the first time this has happened either.

My address is 102-2609 King St. E., Hamilton, Ont. L8K1Y4

Please address with the delivery person. I don't know if it was the usual delivery person.

Kimberly Mark

Sep 17, 2019

Greely Main Post Office — mail delivery erratic and always late

Our company Marathon Underground Constructors Corporation, a business in the Greely Industrial park, have...

Greely
              Sep 13, 2019

Canada Post Corporation — parcel delivery

Emergency, , , life and death, , , im out of life saving situation simple, , they wont deliver parcel at...

Aug 27, 2019

Canada Post Corporation — canada post office customer service

I went to this post office to pick up a parcel and the man working there was so rude because the only I.D i...

Aug 18, 2019

Canada Post Corporation — picking up a parcel at a Postal Outlet

I was not allowed to pick up my parcel which had been delivered to my home address when I was not home. I...

Canada Post Corporationruined package. marked do not fold. stuffed in mailbox... many folds.

I received a magazine from the U.K. yesterday. It was a pre order that I ordered 5 months ago. It was very valuable and was a signed copy. Now it is worhless. It was stuffed in my mailbox, bent and folded ...and it was so jammed in I could hardly get it out.
              I have the large Canada Post mail box that are used for packages that the mail man did not use...Why?
              Do your post men know how to read...when it clearly says ...Do Not Fold...as the pics show.
              I would like some action taken...
              B.Zinman

Jul 28, 2019

Canada Post Corporation — parcel delivery

The attached photo is pretty self-explanatory, I mailed out a parcel to Calgary, Ab from Halifax, NS on July...