Having problems with Canada Post?

Canada Post reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 18, 2006. The latest review Delivery was posted on Apr 14, 2021. The latest complaint outgoing mail was resolved on May 16, 2019. Canada Post has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 781 reviews. Canada Post has resolved 65 complaints.

Canada Post Customer Service Contacts

+1 416 979 3033 (International)
+1 877 632 6347 (Canada Post Online Shopping)
+1 800 563 0444 (Money Order Verification)
+1 800 565 4362 (Philatelic Inquiries)
+1 900 565 2633 (Postal Code Information)
+1 877 376 1212 (Technical Support Desk)
+1 877 262 5762 (Solutions For Small Business)
+1 877 683 5895 (Volume-Based Commercial Customers)
+1 800 267 7651 (Commercial Billing & Payment Support)
2701 Riverside Drive, Suite 1200
Locations

Postal Address

Po Box 90022, 2701 Riverside Drive, Ottawa ON K1V 1J8

Canada Post Complaints & Reviews

Canada PostMisdelivery of a package in cow bay, ns

Canada Post tracking says my package was delivered dec. 21, 2020, I did not receive it. Item was ordered from walmart, sent by Roastedcanuck Inc. Item was 5 pack adjustable face mask lanyard colorful. item $20.19, eco. $0.50, shipping $9.99, HST. $4.60, total $35.28. Canada Post is giving me the run around, not filling there responsibility. Should I contact the media or who?

Canada PostChristmas packages not received

I mailed 2 packages to my brother in London, Ontario which are Christmas presents. The first package was mailed on December 15th 2020 and the cost to mail this package was $31.02 - this package was supposed to be delivered in 4 business days but to date it has not been delivered. The tracking # is [protected]. This package has been sitting in Winnipeg MB since December 30th so it travelled from Vancouver BC to Winnipeg MB and it took 15 days to do so. The expected delivery date shown now is January 4th, 2021.
    The service is unacceptable, if I was told at the time of mailing the package that it would take almost a month for the receiver to get this package I would have use another carrier. Unacceptable service and to add insult to injury there is no one available with all of the post office's links to speak with me.

In addition to the above package I mailed another package on December 22nd 2020 this package has not been received to date and is still in Winnipeg - given the fact that people are sending more packages during the Christmas the post office should have laid on my transportation to service the public sending Christmas gifts to family and friends across Canada. This is unacceptable service which adds insult to injury because the customer is unable to speak with a real person. UNACCEPTABLE SERVICE

Canada PostLack of delivery

Lazy and useless! Gave one star because there is no option for a negative amount. Ordered printer ink Dec 6th 2020. Due to covid and other 'excuses' the delivery date was changed 3 times. Final delivery date given was Dec 29th by end of day. At 1:50pm on the 29th, myself and my wife were standing in the entrance to our home and watched as a Canada 'we do not care or deliver' van pulled in front of our house, driver got out with a parcel in his hands, took two steps towards the rear of the van, turned around got back in and drove away! Could not believe what we witnessed. The sidewalk and driveway were completely snow free, (I took photo's to prove it right after he drove away because I wondered if he might use that as an excuse) some packed snow on the road, he could obviously see how clear our (over size) driveway etc was as he drove towards it. 100% no excuse for the non delivery. Our front door is a few seconds from where he parked, he was even already out of the vehicle. This makes zero sense! We complained online to C.P. with an explanation of what we witnessed and all we were told is the parcel is ready for pick up at our local post office. No apology, no 'we will talk to the delivery person', no concern of any kind, seriously doubt that they even read our complaint. They basically just dismissed our concerns, they are absolutely ignorant and useless from the top down. It is bad enough that it took over 3 weeks for a parcel to come from B.C. to AB. but to not even bother walking to our door once leaving the vehicle is pathetic! With all of the people looking for work right now, you would think this employee would be grateful for having a job and if not, then C.P. should replace him.

Dec 29, 2020

Canada Post — Package undelivered yet

My package was booked on 21st of Dec 2020 with Canada Post in express delivery with estimated timeline of 3...

Canada PostWorst company to work for.

Canada Post needs to train and educate it's supervisors and especially superintendents in how to handle themselves with more compassion and empathy when dealing with its employees that have mental health issues. Management including superintendents do nothing but compound mental stress and make the depot a toxic work environment.
        For a company that proclaims advocacy in mental health they sure have a very long way to go before they practice what they preach. Avoid at all costs for a career choice or anysort of employment. Especially in the KW region.

• Zo
            zoloft zanex Jan 12, 2021

Most large organizations like Canada Post pass the responsbilility of assisting staff members struggling with mental health issues, whether they provide temporary workplace accommodations during a time when an employee is struggling, onto their Employee Assistance Program. Their management is not trained to see mental illness as a sickness like any other sickness but rather put the blame on the employee themselves and think the EAP is the only solution thereby forcing an employee who may not want to disclose private health information onto another forum and go through more hoops to get assistance they need which may just be a temporary move for a few weeks until prescribed medication has had a chance to take its course.

Canada PostParcel not being shipped

Tracking # [protected] was processed in Richmond, BC on December 6th and hasn't moved since. This is inexcusable. I am currently going through cancer treatment and needed this item by the 22nd. It was originally supposed to arrive by December 18th. Does anybody actually work at that facility? It doesn't take 3 weeks to get it on a truck to Manitoba. It should have left Richmond within a day or 2.

Canada PostFlat rate parcel

On December 7, 2020 I purchesed two large flat rate parcel boxes from shoppers drug mart in Webber Greens Edmonton. I subsequently posted the two boxes at the same drug store. It is now Dec 23 (almost three weeks later) and the parcels have not yet arrived at their Thunder Bay destination. The only documents that I received from the drug store was a receipt when i purchased the two empty flat rate boxes. I received no other paper work when I posted the two parcels at the same drug store. I was not given any tracking numbers at all when i posted the two parcels. Now I am told that there is nothing that can be done since I don't have tracking numbers and I am loosing the value of the items in the two parcels plus the $62 i paid to ship them. I suspect the day I posted the parcels the person behind the desk was so busy she forgot to properly attach the shipping lables and give me my copies. I am very upset over this type of service level and wish to know what path forth is to resolve this matter. I still have the receipt where I paid for the two flat rate boxes.

Canada PostParcel delivery stuck in richmond

Parcel was shipped and left Mississauga on the 8th Dec, Amazon Facility on 9th Dec, Then get stuck in Richmond since the 10th Dec.
              It's been sitting there with no movement now for 9 days

10:41 PM
              Package departed an Amazon facility
              Vancouver, British Columbia CA
              9:30 AM
              Package arrived at an Amazon facility
              Vancouver, British Columbia CA
              1:44 AM
              Delay in delivery due to external factors
              MISSISSAUGA, ON CA
              Tuesday, 8 December
              Package has shipped

• Te
                  Tera Krankowski Dec 22, 2020

I am having the exact same issue. I had a registered envelope...not heavy parcel...ship on December 11. Supposedly it left Richmond on December 13 finally arrived in Edmonton December 20 and has not moved since. Almost 2 weeks to ship a registered envelope and all Canada Post tells me is they have no other info than what the website provides

Canada PostNot receiving parcels when I'm home

Hi I live in an apartment and am on disability. Whenever i'm expecting a parcel I get a card saying delivery was attempted meanwhile i've been home the whole time waiting. I do not drive nor can I take public transit. Im very upset about this. It is extremely frustrating. There are only 4 apartments here. This is not the first time this has happened... Please help!

Canada PostMail person keeps putting mail in my mailbox that doesn't belong to me.

I have been living at this address for over 2 years 533 Wingale Private K1T2H3. They changed the mail person. She keeps putting mail in my box that doesn't belong to me. Previous person. One day I had about 6 envelope and wrote on the top one return to sender with an elastic all around them wrapped in a paper saying that I was the only one living here. She took the top ones and put the other 5 in my mailbox again. I have to walk over to the mailbox and I walk with a cane. Do I have to bring them home all the time write on them and walk over to put them back in the mailbox. Right now, I have 11 of them in my mailbox, she knows they are there and once I put them back to send it out, she puts them back in my mailbox. When she is at the mail area, I seen he more than once having a cigarette there. I never had these mail before she came around. What is wrong with this person... Is it my responsibility to deal what that mail. I am to the point where I want to through it out

Dec 08, 2020

Canada Post — Lack of delivery

My address is 1690 Stewart Avenue, Nanaimo, B.C. V9S4E1. Tel: [protected]. Parcel Tracking Number...

Canada PostUndelivered registered letters

In the last few months I was sent several registered letters that I neither received or received any notice about. Specifically one was sent on Oct. 23, 2020 from Busters Towing. I never received it or any notification about it. This failure has cost me upwards of $3000 as a direct result of not getting the letter. The other registered letters I never received were from the city of vancouver and not receiving those letters has cost me close to $500.

Nov 26, 2020

Canada Post — Customer service

Went to the Crofton post office with my baby today November 25-2020, and had a terrible experience. My...

Crofton
                      Nov 18, 2020

Canada Post — Package delivery - persons with disabilities

Canada Post has implemented new rules regarding package delivery during the COVID-19 pandemic. They have...

Canada PostService

Why does a parcel leaving Mississauga for Windsor have to spend two days in London, Ontario? That's asinine, that's Canada Post! When you try to contact them to ask why, you get a "virtual assistant" that's even more incompetent than the [censored]s that run the post office! Why is it so hard to contact companies now and talk to a real person? Are they afraid of Covid through the internet? Don't get me started about THAT scam.

Oct 28, 2020

Canada Post — Left big package on my gf door step and it was stolen

You left a package I sent to my gf on my GFs door step instead of giving her a notice card that the package...

Sep 23, 2020

Canada Post — Canada post lost my parcel which arrived from France, and doesn't allow me to file a complaint

Canada post lost my parcel arrived from France, and doesn't allow me to file a complaint, because it u...

Canada Post CorporationNot listing street address

In powassan and deep river ontario canada post does not list all the street addresses. They just assign a po box so that no other company that uses their database can find you.
                        This in unacceptable our house at 29 james street deep river was built in 1946 and our previous house on bridge st powassan was built in 1910. Time enough, I would think, for canada post to add it to the system.

Sep 08, 2020

Canada Post Corporation — Package delivered to wrong address and no signature when required

Canada Post delivered my package to someone else and tell me they have to wait 3 days to figure it out and if...

Canada Post Corporationtforce courier subcontractor fails to deliver and claims they did.

I ordered a new phone from Virgin mobile would sent Canada post tracking number, [protected]

this did not work on your site, recieved a call from TForce in Chelsea Quebec asking where my address was.
                          Said they would deliver next day.
                          I was home and my video cameras record all movement.
                          No one delivered anything except Canada Post a letter in my mail box.
                          Complained to Virgin mobile and told to call TForce as they handled delivery.
                          Called and was told in was wrong and they delivered it, tried to explain video and myself being home. told to complain to Bell, guess they own virgin.
                          These folks need some help and possible work assignment changes as they ruin Canada Post reputation.
                          Richard Acres 1003 Grant rd Renfrew On K7V3Z9 [protected] could not send full video of time claimed delivered, check one hour on each side and no one came up our laneway or delivered anything.