World Express Courier Service Logo

World Express Courier Service

Having problems with World Express Courier Service?

World Express Courier Service Customer Service Contacts

Docklands 161, Marsh Wall
London, England, Greater London
United Kingdom

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with World Express Courier Service Customer Service. Initial World Express Courier Service complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for World Express Courier Service above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about World Express Courier Service. Discuss the issues you have had with World Express Courier Service and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jan 10, 2020

World Express Courier Service — love scams/courier scams

So I was befriended by this person named ETHAN NOWELL on Instagram who looks like a model and very soon got...

World Express Courier Serviceits a luggage that supposed to deliver to residents in hawaii with an agent to deliver to individual person

Have to pay $1, 250 paid for clearance delivery or certification fee in order for the Agent to deliver straight to the address. The name is World Security Courier - Express
Signed by
Mrs Esther Jacobs
Phone # +[protected]

Payment through wire transfer to the individual agents bank account number .

Please need an advise if this is how the courier services does.

I live in Hawaii and my friend luggage or package will be deliver to me on my residents. My phone # [protected] and
my email address: m.salcedodurante @gmail.com

May 17, 2019

World Express Courier Service — fraud sending expensive gifts

Hi, I recieved this email: email sender: [protected]@gmail.com My princess, Greetings to you my...

World Express Courier Servicefraudulent activities

A certain Mr. Johnson David claims he bought some stuffs for me in UK and sent it to through world express courier using air transit and he says that the shipping company will like me to pay $1500 for custom clearance and shipping fees. I didn't fall for it though. I just want it to be known that world express courier is fake. The so called Johnson David gave a an email address [protected]@wexcourier.com. I emailed them to see what they mean by me paying for shipping fee and custom clearance. The person who replied my email was first of all so rude. Wgat made me to understand that it's a well arranged scam is the fact that in my email, I didn't mention my gender but the person who repied tge email strated by calling me madam...lol. They went as far as giving me a tracking number just to make it real.

World Express Courier Service — parcel hold

I was asked to contact the following for dispatch of my parcel to my home at India WORLD EXPRESS COURIER...

World Express Courier Service — parcel not received

Dear Sir, I have received a call from this courier service that i have a parcel coming from USA booked by...

World Express Courier Service — buy htc-m9 hp but keep on asking payment clearance payment

I'm choo from malaysia. Through internet buying a hp. Contact seller by whatsapp. I bought the phone with...

London

World Express Courier Services — forgery

I have recieved a notification letter from this courier service that I have a parcel coming from enrico...

World Express Courier Service — parcel hold

I have recieved a notification letter from this courier service that i have a parcel coming from james garry...