Burger King Logo

Burger King Customer Service

Having problems with Burger King?

Burger King Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 394 2493 (United States)
+61 130 085 2326 (Australia)
+64 800 425 464 (New Zealand)
+43 122 602 260 (Austria)
+82 80 228 163 (South Korea)
5505 Blue Lagoon Drive

Switzerland
Inwilerriedstrasse 61, Baar 6340

Turkey
Dikilitaş Mahallesi Emirhan Caddesi No:109 Beşiktaş, İstanbul

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Burger King Customer Service. Initial Burger King complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Burger King above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Burger King. Discuss the issues you have had with Burger King and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Burger King — Complaints & Reviews

Burger KingUnclean service employee

Front empolyee handling money, taking orders, then moving to kitchen area and handling food, no gloves, no mask, everyone else has them on, moves back to register, never cleans hands, even took outside and order and came back without cleaning hands, likes to stroke his beard and sweat from face while working. Nasty so now you know if you care. This store is in jefferson city tenn.

May 13, 2020

Burger King — Bad odor in dining area

I went to eat a burger yesterday 5-12-20 and the stench was so bad I knew that I could not eat there. It...

May 01, 2020

Burger King — Drive thru customer service

This afternoon I went to the Burger King in Salinas California. The one located on 1589 N. Sanborn Rd. I wa...

Apr 01, 2020

Burger King — Mobile order issue

Isn't the point of a mobile order to be able to order and avoid the lines of people that did not...

Burger KingYour family meal ads for $12.99

At this time of crisis. People are looking for cheap deals to feed them selves. I personally loved BK but this is ridiculous. I've been reading a comments about missing a food on delivery. I never thought it will happen to me. I've ordered a 12.99 deal for 3 whoppers, 3cheeseburgers, 3 small fries. I only received 3 whoppers 2 cheeseburgers, 3 small fries. I mean, it's not much but it adds up if most people doesn't get their order correctly. It really disappoint me especially while we are stuck with quarantine. Shame on you BK.

Mar 31, 2020

Burger King — Employees

My daughter works at BK and during this pandemic the owner is not providing a face masks. First of all, I am...

Burger KingCleanliness/Employee Actions

Burger King on Robbins road and 31 around 6:30pm in Grand Haven, Michigan.

Today, 3-29-20, I went thru the drive thru and ordered two whoppers, large fry, and vanilla shake. Love all three! But when I got to the window the male employee filling the bags, not the window cashier, was picking things out of his teeth and wiping it on his pants, multiple times. While drinking out of a white plastic bottle. There was a good line of customers so I took my food and left. I threw out my food and drank the vanilla shake since it was handled by the window cashier whom I watched wash his hands twice while I was waiting in line and was very friendly. Normally I would not be so picky, I was hungry, but with Covid-19 in our midst I went hungry. Please try to inform your employees about how important sanitation is always and especially now. I understand workers do unsanitary things but they should try NOT to do it in front of customers.
      Thanks for your time

Mar 28, 2020

Burger King — Tender crispy chicken sandwich with bacon

On March 20th around 9pm I ordered a crispy chicken sandwich with bacon, with onion rings with a sprite and a...

Mar 27, 2020

Burger King — Employee

Very rude female in the drive thru every time i have been to location #237. She is very pushy for you to end...

Mar 26, 2020

Burger King — Whopper meal

Ordered 2 Whoppers with fries, was very pleased to see that young man who took my money on drive thru wa...

Mar 19, 2020

Burger King — Raw food

Went through drive thru, paid for my order. Was asked to pull to the side to wait for my order. manager came...

St. Clair Shores

Burger KingService declined

My son has been a regular customer for over 3 yers at the Wahpeton, ND Burger King.
        He is a truck driver and his truck will NOT fit into the drive through.
        He was denied two breakfast sandwiches and not allowed to walk up to the drive through window. Why is it not ok to serve people through the drive through window? He is not homeless or begging. He has cash to pay.
        How are the truckers arriving with your frozen french fries and buns going to get a meal? Aree you going to deny them service also.

This policy needs to change to fit the situation. We depend on our truckers for our daily needs and they need to be fed when they are on the road.
        I find this policy extremely customer hostile. Please change this discriminatory practice as soon as possible. Thank you.

• Rt
            Rtfg Mar 18, 2020

WHat is with these grown truckers who are too weak to fight their own battles? One cries to his wife and the other cries to mommy.

Burger Kingattitude of worker

place order and wanted to add a drink they would not do so said had to go around again just to get a drink and I was talking to the lady that was taking the order and no one else was in line. her attitude was no customer friendly and I haven't even paid for my order yet. And I was talking to the lady that was taking the order. so I paid what I got and went next door to another restaurant for my drink. so the next time we want to place an order with burger king this will be on my mind not to stop because of customer service. I should have canceled my order and went somewhere else. I would understand if they were busy and lots of customers but that's not the case.

• Rt
              Rtfg Mar 18, 2020

This is the drive thru. IF you forgot to order the drink at the time of ordering you have to go back. Gosh you are old enough to drive but act like you are ten. THe other restaurant you went to would have the same issue.

Burger King — never contacted about bad service

I used the drive-though at store 7360 in Avon Lake, OH on January 11, 2020. I gave the person - turned out to...

Burger King — drive thru window

female employee i assume was on break but sitting on the curve on the phone right by the second drive through...

Burger King — uniform and sanitary

Went to drive thru and was told to wait for two meals and to pull forward. Noticed the milk I received wa...

Mar 13, 2020

Burger King — Over charged for Whoppers and"Luke" mger told me that I was given wrong receipt .. owes me $6.36 for not giving/applying coupon for buy 1, get 1 ..

Mgr reminded me that I must tell them B4 placing order that I have coupon's even for mix & match 2 for $6...

Mar 12, 2020

Burger King — Rude behaviour by the store manager, and wrong product delivered.

March 12, 2020 I went into this store yesterday morning and ordered a Bacon Egg and Cheese Croissandwich, I...

Burger Kingjr whopper

I've ordered a Junior whopper meal all i received was the bun, burger and mayonnaise. I didn't have enough time to return to the location due to time restraints of my lunch break. I am very disappointed on the service I received this was on email I am in nine hours of work

jr whopper

Mar 10, 2020

Burger King — Impossible Whopper

I ordered 2 impossible whopper meals and both were over cooked and burnt. You cannot burn or overcook these...