Having problems with Bloomex?

Bloomex reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 13, 2008. The latest review Paid for my flower delivery that was never received. was posted on Mar 23, 2021. The latest complaint Flower Delivery was resolved on Feb 19, 2021. Bloomex has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 256 reviews. Bloomex has resolved 108 complaints.

Bloomex Customer Service Contacts

• 12/18 Victoria St E, Lidcombe, NSW, 2141
  • 23/1 Lathe Street, Virginia, QLD, 4014

Bloomex Complaints & Reviews

Bloomex — calgary florist

Dear Bloomex, Thank you so much for making this delivery despite my error with the address. I'm sorry...

Calgary

Bloomexhorrible service

My mother ordered me flowers to be delivered yesterday (Valentine's Day) and paid extra because it was a holiday. I received no flowers but her credit card had been charged. She tried numerous times to contact them through online and telephone with no luck. I tracked the order online which stated it had been cancelled which was not true!! I then proceeded to call and eventually got customer service who was incredibly rude to me and told me an e-mail was sent saying the area was full of deliveries so would be cancelled. NO EMAIL was received (which we had previously received one offering a discount because there website was not working properly) so there is no reason why a cancellation e-mail would not be received if actually sent and we checked every email folder. Then the lady argued with me saying the credit card had been refunded the same price which again WAS NOT TRUE!. We now have to go through the credit card company and file a grievance as this was an expensive order of flowers. PLEASE NO ONE ORDER FROM THEM, YOU WILL ONLY BE INCREDIBLY DISAPPOINTED!!! I have been finding nothing but complaints online about this company!!

• So
      so angry 12 Feb 20, 2012

I wish I had read this comment before I ordered flowers from Boomex. It was the worst experience I have ever had ordering flowers on-line. The add was misleading, the delivery took 3 days (although they claim same day service) and despite repeated requests to speak to someone in customer service, I have had no response.

• Pe
      Petrucha Jul 05, 2010

We were looking for the same day delivery. The woman on the phone promised us the same day delivery and this is the reason why we chose that company. Flowers were never delivered, we were never notified that there will be a delay. Bloomex does take your contact information, why not inform us. When i phoned them and said i want to cancel our order, they said they would charge us 25$ cancellation fee. First bad business practices, then charge me for THEIR mistakes? i will make sure we never deal with them again

Bloomex.capoor delivery

XMAS NIGHTMARE 2011 - BLOOMEX.CA
    I decided to order my parents flowers for Xmas since I wasn't flying home this year. I had ordered from Bloomex before without problem in the same city. I ordered them a beautiful boutique of flowers a full week in advance and even paid extra for the 9a-12p delivery. They were to be delivered on their first day off from a long stretch of shifts, so it was their (belated) xmas. When the flowers didn't arrive within the scheduled window, I called Bloomex and received an answering machine. I left a message requesting a quick response as I wasn't sure how long they'd be home. After not receiving a call, I spoke to their online agent who recognized the mistake and informed me that I'd be contacted via email.

Shortly there after I received the courier tracking information and number to reach them at. I called the courier who verified that indeed the flowers were scheduled to be delivered for that day. 5:15pm, 45 minutes before their last delivery, the tracking information was updated as scheduled to be delivered 48 hrs later. I then contacted the courier who stated that they do not make same-day deliveries and that they would try again 2 days later. I contacted Bloomex again (receiving an answering machine message), spoke to their online IM agent, and requested a refund. Again, I was informed I'd be contacted via email. Via email, I requested a refund over concerns that a) the flowers would be wilted and b) that the recipients would not be home to receive the flowers. I received a generic response stating that they do not give refunds (to refer to their website regarding refunds) and that the flowers would be delivered 2 days later.

Fast forward 2 days later (Friday), the flowers were still not delivered. Again, I contacted the courier company who informed me that while they only deliver M/W/F, that they were not delivering on that day (Dec 30th). I was informed that the flowers would now be delivered on Monday (Jan 1, a holiday). Extremely embarrassed and frustrated I requested that the courier company cancel my order. I requested the same of Bloomex and informed them that if I did not receive a refund that I would be talking to the BB etc. I received an email offering to re-send the flowers or a credit for my next order, but no refund. Again, I read their website in full detail: a) you must place orders more than 24 hrs in advance to receive deliveries on the delivery date (check!), b) no refunds for acts of God (I'm pretty sure bad courier service, that is *not caused due to bad weather is not a cause of God).

Tonight my parents returned home at 8pm to find a 7 day old, frozen and partly rotten flower arrangement on their front steps. This is *7 days after it was to be delivered. We felt incredibly insulted and disgusted to find this. Bloomex had my parents' home phone number, cell number and they state that often they will deliver the arrangement to a neighbor if no one is home. None of those steps were taken. Surely they can't expect recipients to be WAITING for a 7 day late flower arrangement after missing the first 3 promised delivery dates. M father contacted Bloomex (this time someone picked up the phone). The gentleman informed him that indeed I would receive a phone call regarding the matter. I have yet to receive a phone call.

I am infuriated by the terrible customer service and embarrassed that my parents came home to find a frozen rotten flower arrangement. My parents will be sending me pictures of these flowers to keep on file. After a simple search on the BB website, I discovered that Bloomex has nearly 300 registered complaints in the past 3 years, receiving a BB grade of F. If I had only known before...Please, for your own sanity (and to save you hours of back and fourth phone calls, emails and frustration), order from another flower provider. Consider it as a friendly piece of advice to start your new year :).

Bloomexpoor quality of flowers

i ordered flowers to be delivered to my aunt in londonontario . she recieved the flowers they were beautifuul but started dying within 2 days. today is the 6th day of having them and she has called me and said they are all dead. the carnations died and the pebbles are falling off the daisies. carnations usually last for a week or more we are very dissappointed in the quality of this arrangement. i would like some new flowers to be delivered to my aunt at bloomex expense please to replace these.hopefully you will rectify this matter . i cannot send a picture of the arrangement as i am in courtice, ont. and my aunt lives in london, ont. she is 85 years old. but i did tell her not to throw the arrangement out. order #1620385

Bloomex — rip off flower delivery bloomex scammers online flower bloomex - rip off for delivery

Ripp off bloomex does not deliver in timely manner Bloomex scammers online flower delivery Beware of thi...

Bloomexthey are horrible!!!

I ordered online a treats basket for my sister b-day 2 weeks ago. Less than 24 hours before the delivery time scheduled, I received a call saying that I would need to pay extra 65 dollars to get that delivered!! Not 5, 10 20...SIXTY FIVE!!! Twice the price I have paid for the basket including the 10 dollars for delivery. I said NO!

Since then, I have been trying to reach your phone numbers [protected] and your head office since yesterday to return your call and I neither reached anyone nor got a call back after leaving so many voice messages.

Last time I got into the website's live chat, I was told that my case was being investigated and I would hear back by e-mail. Never got anything. Went back to the live chat after a while and Nicole finished the chat without saying anything, 4 minutes after I gave her the order number. I tried to get into the live chat again and it says that I am black listed. So I was never able to get into to the chat again.

Bloomexnot getting what is advertised

Bloomex is an online florist/gift basket delivery ordering company. I ordered a gift basket called Cheese Lover Basket. Here is the discription: The basket contains 10 items: French Cheese, Canadian Cheese, Premium Quebec Cheese, Gourmet Seafood, Premium Smoked Mussels, Italian Toasts, Artisan Breadsticks, Premium Private Brand Crackers, Cheese Sticks and Wine & Cheese Crackers. I paid $66.06 including taxes and shipping. When my father received it, there were 3 small little packets of cheese that are smaller than the palm of your hand, a can of tuna and a can of snails in water as the gourmet seafood, a few boxes of crackers and cheese straws. He did get the smoked mussels but that is probably the only thing correct he received. I have not called Bloomex to complain because my father didn't want me to. He was just happy for the thought I put into sending him something for Father's Day. I am writing this to inform people not to use Bloomex because you won't get what they advertise. People beware of Bloomex.

Bloomex.canon-delivery, poor customer service

I ordered a gift basket for my mother for mother's day, I wanted the basket delivered on May 7th. It never came. I called the company and there was a recording saying that all deliveries will be delivered by Sunday May 8th. My mother waited all day Sunday it never came. Not only she wasted her whole weekend, she never got her Mother's Day Present.
            I called the following morning to complain, the guy that answered was rude and could care less. He wanted to rush me off the phone so bad. Told me to file my complaint through email. would not let me talk to anyone at all!
            A few days later, I got an email from them saying that their records showed the basket was delivered and as a token of goodwill they are going to resend my mother her basket. This was May 12th. My mother saw that they left a voice mail at 5:07 pm, my mom was not home at the time, she called them back to reschedule and told them to deliver after 6pm.
            Today she came home from work, saw that they attempted at 4pm. Is this company run by FOOLS? My mother called them right back and a guy answered telling my mom that he does not know where the basket is, and that he does not have it. He asked my mom if they could reschedule the delivery for Saturday may 14th or Monday May 16th.
            This was supposed to be a Mother's day present.
            this is not acceptable.
            AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
            SCAM COMPANY!!!
            Excuses excuses.

Bloomex — cloned credit card

The only purchase I've made on-line this year with my credit card American Express was with Bloomex...

Bloomexhorrible customer and delivery service

Fruit Basket was ordered for delivery on September 1st. Was not delivered on time - rather it sat on a truck for two days and was then delivered, but was rotten, fermented and covered with fruit flies. As an "apology" a complimentary planter basket was to be delivered on Friday, September 3rd. IT was delivered, but delivered late. A new fruit basket was to be delivered by Wednesday, September 8th, but still had not been delivered by the time this complaint was written. This is the WORST customer service I have ever experienced and Bloomex would not give me a refund because I accepted a complimentary planter basket. I will never deal with this company again. I also felt the managers that were calling me were rude and offensive. If anybody ever needs anything perishable delivered in a timely fashion - DON'T go through Bloomex! Oh - by the way - the rotten fruit basket was delivered to a family who had just lost a loved one - nice huh?

BloomexI will never use their awful service again

I ordered flowers from BloomEx to be delivered to my mother-in-law the Friday before Mother's day. They not only failed to deliver the product, but when I found out they had not and contacted customer service, they could barely help. I spoke to two customer service reps at the 1-888 number, who both told me they would have a manager call or I could call customer service at the same number I called them and the same menu numbers! Hello, that's how I ended up speaking to you in the first place! The last rep I spoke with told me she had refunded the amount, which did not happen.

No manager returned my call so I tried to use the online chat. I spoke with a rep there who told me the product would be delivered today. I told them I would not be paying for anything since they screwed up. She again told me a manager would call me back shortly about that.

I did not receive that call, and when I tried to call them back, the phone lines had all been shut down. She could have at least said that no manager would be able to contact me until the following day, etc, but instead they were all full of lies and different stories.

I WILL NEVER USE THIS SERVICE AGAIN.

Bloomex St. Catharines — delivered 1.5 days late, left on door step in 30 degree heat

I had a family member pass away this week. I don't live in the same town as my family and wanted to send...

Bloomexbloomex: scam artists

WARNING: STAY AWAY FROM BLOOMEX!!!

Wow, I am just blown away by how bad this company's policies HORRIBLE customer service. Here's my experience.

I ordered the "Classic Fruit Basket" from Bloomex on May 23rd to have it delivered on May 25th. I had it delivered to myself, so that I could give it to the person myself. My girlfriend was home that day, so I told her to wait for the delivery which shouldn't be any later than 5 pm (according to their website). I call her at 6pm to find out that the basket hadn't been delivered. I call Bloomex and was assured that someone would call me back that day. Nothing. I call back a few times the next day, left messages, nothing. Then I get home to see the Bloomex box on my doorstep. When I opened it, I found it to be completely the wrong basket!
                  The "Classic Fuit Basket" is supposed to contain: 1 pineapple, 2 bunches of grapes, 4 bananas, 4 apples, 4 pears, 3 oranges, 2 nectarines, small cut flower bouquet.
                  Instead, this is what I got: 4 tiny old oranges, 4 pears, 4 apples, and 3 chocolate bars. NO FLOWERS!!
                  So I called Blooomex and of course and complaints just go straight to voicemail. Again I left messages, and nothing. The next day I had to call their Sales line to actually speak to someone, they said they couldn't help me, as they were on the "Sales" line. When I pushed to have a manager call me back, I was disconnected.
                  FINALLY, a few hours later a Bloomex complaints manager called me back to say "We reserved the right to replace any items in your basket, with other items of equal value, if we don't have any of the items in stock". So I ask her: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! This is a completely different basket that I ordered, and what about the bouquet of Flowers??". She just repeats the Bloomex policy to me, and tells me "You really should read the fine-print before calling in with a complaint". They refuse to exchange or refund me for this basket and now I'm stuck giving my friend her birthday gift-basket 3 days belated. Thanks Bloomex!

All I can do now is file as many complaints as I can and post as much as I can about this company. If my posts can even stop 2 potential customers from ordering, then I will be happy.

Bloomexno delivery, no refund, no support

I made an order for may long weekend with this compnay online. i received a confirmation email verifying the date and time. when the flowers did not arrived i attempted to call the Order Inquiry line and was put on hold for 2 hours before i gave up, i assumed they were closed for the weekend. I tried calling again the next day and was again put on hold for an hour when i gave up. I emailed a complaint and was informed that they do not deliver on weekends or holidays even though they accepted my money, data, and time AND sent confirmation. i then tried calling them back again but this time choose the sales department at which time I was put into contact immediately with a representative. I explained the situation with the rep and was informed the same that they do not deliver on weekends or holidays. i was informed i would be recontacted by a manager next business day. I am still awaiting resolution with the BBB.

Bloomex.ca — flowers never delivered but they got my money

I placed an order May 6, 2010. May 11, 2010 flowers were still not delivered. I have left messages on the...

Red Deer

Bloomex — refused to refund money

I contacted them 5 minutes after I placed the order as I realized they had over charged me for delivery...

Bloomex.canever received flowers

I ordered flowers and chocolates for my sister on May 6th for delivery May 7th. I paid extra money to have the delivery between 9 am and noon on the 7th. My sister never received the flowers or the chocolates. I have been trying to get in contact with this company since 12:10pm May 7th and still nothing. I have called and left messages, no return phone call. I've emailed 3 times and nothing. I tried their online live chat, it doesn't work. I am at my wits end here. The flowers and chocolate were suppose to be a surprise for my sister to lift her spirits. She had a major car accident earlier this week and is a very luck lady. I didn't want to have to bring this to her attention as again, it was suppose to be a surprise. I will never deal with this company again, and if you are smart you will read all the other complaints and believe them. My unfortunate part is I didn't investigate them first. We have an online business and would never dream of treating our customers so bad. I have to wait until the charges are posted to my visa before they can do anything. Once this happens they are going to reverse the charges for me.

Bonnie

• Ti
                          tired of getting ripped off May 07, 2010

He should spend more time on his customer service. I think everyone should report him to the Ministry of consumer relations- see how he likes that.

• Ni
                          nisha1 Mar 17, 2010

shud have read your mail before having to face this b***sh** company myself.

Bloomex informs me of my changed order after they ship the product and goof it up.
                          these are excerpts from the mail i sent to bloomex..their reply is still awaited but this was the first time i placed an order for someone so special and bloomex completely blew it..it is going to take some time before i even think to order again. It not goin to happen with bloomex thats for sure.

From:
                          To: BloomEx
                          Cc:
                          Sent: Wed, March 17, 2017 4:36:10 PM
                          Subject: Re: Order Status Change: Your Order

Dear Sir,
                          Substituting a flower with a flower with higher value fair enough, substituting a chocolate with a chocolate with higher value also is fair enough but how can tea and coffee bags be equivalent to cookies and chocolate bars.
                          If what you say is to be taken, then as per your company policy you should have replaced a cookie with a cookie and a chocolate bar with another chocolate bar. this is ridiculous. You could might as well packed what you had at your store than fooling us with all those kind of options and then justifying your actions with a policy which is not at all justified.
                          You, the management or whoever concerned did not value the sentiments attached of the customer and sent what you had in hand. Then what was the point in taking time off, goin thru all the options given and ending up getting wht you did not want and what u did not pay for. Your policy does not say that you will substitute anything for anything. because that is exactly what you have done here. There was no coffee or tea products in my order..then how could they possibly be an equivalent substitute for anything in my order, as per your policies. You keep mentioning about similar prodect ..company policies, but you have violated your policies.I did not want any tea or coffee in my basket and so I saw to it that I didn order them.
                          This is not done. . And also if you have changed the status of my order you should have intimated me before shipping it as I place the order more than a week ago, and there was enough and more time to replenish your stock too if the item was out of stock. And why would you accept orders for articles which are out of stock more than 2 weeks. This is simply unacceptable.
                          I place 2 orders (one with 11 items which did not have tea or coffee in it)and another (one with belgium truffles)
                          I end up getting tea and coffee in the package and no sign of belgium truffles and above all no intimation that you have changed the face of my order and justifying it with a company policy which you have completely violated.I feel cheated.
                          From: BloomEx
                          To:
                          Sent: Tue, March 16, 2017 11:09:52 PM
                          Subject: Order Status Change: Your Order 962445

Hi, ,

the Status of your Order No. has been changed.

Comments on your Order:
                          We have received your message. As per our policies listed on our website and in the email confirmation you received after placing your order, in the unlikely chance we are sold out of a particular flower type, we are able to substitute with another similar flower: Substitutions: Due to seasonal nature of flowers and order volume, we reserve the right to substitute with similar product of greater value.
                          It is very unlikely since the vast majority of our orders are produced at our own production facility. For the year 2017, our substitution rate was 1.3%.
                          Following rules for substitution will apply:
                          * Specialty Gifts Specialty gifts may be substituted with another specialty gift of greater value and of similar theme and category.

nisha1

• Ri
                          Rita Jun 13, 2009

I bought those flowers at Bloomex.ca, paying an extra-fee for the flowers to arrive on 'the same day' and they arrived 1 day late. I called them 3 times, all those times, they were no representant available at the customer service department, but ALWAYS someone to get ur order...How strange...In their policy, Bloomex say that they would refund a customer if the flowers weren't getting at the right day, that's all bulls**t!!

After leaving them 2 emails and 3 voicemails they answered me in an email saying that the flowers were delivered at the proper day and they were'nt gonna give me my refund!

Customers were complaning about not getting the right product, about getting overcharged on their credit card or getting a fruit basket with rotten fruits inside even getting their flowers 3-4 days late.
                          I checked my invoice from bloomex, I'm pretty lucky (in my unluck) that I only got 1 day late, but the flowers still arrived.

PLEASE people, just DON'T buy at Bloomex if you wanna save yourself a headache and DO check any internet company or comments on them before buying from them!!!

YVONNE Jun 11, 2009

and guarantees to rip you off ... and guarantees to disconect you from the help line if you have a question or a problem ..
                          BLOOMEX GUARANTEES TO FRUSTRATE YOU AND RIP YOU OFF THE CUSTOMER AND EMPLOYEES AS WELL ... !!! ADVERTISE THE TRUTH BLOOMEX ..

• Bloomex.CA May 26, 2009

BloomEx.ca is a national Canadian based Floral company, offering various floral and gift arrangements throughout Canada and the U.S. via its online computerized sending system. The Bloomex website acts as a storefront allowing consumers worldwide to place orders online themselves, chat with a live agent or place orders through a 1-800 number. Bloomex is the only Canadian floral company that offers same day delivery to almost any location in Canada, and orders can be placed 24 hours a day.

YVONNE May 16, 2009

I noticed Dimitri is paying people to post good comments about bloomex. sure hope he pays them ... he's not good at paying employees..
                          But I see he is paying someone to write decent reviews .. otherwise there would not be any ...

Jo-Ann Apr 09, 2009

With regards to my order, I have received notice from the recipient - Uxbridge receiver of the floral arrangement who tells me she was absolutely overwhelmed with the beautiful arrangement you prepared. I thank you so much. This was my first order with Bloomex and definitely not my last, your staff were extremely helpful, and courteous and the confirmation of delivery is very reassuring. Thank you again, Jo-Ann

YVONNE Dec 04, 2008

have a complaint about BLOOMEX.CA post your complaint and lets good people know the truth about Bloomex. They hate to see the truth posted, and you will get a resolution, negative publicity they hate it ... but theres just so much of it ... there are several complaint sites check them all and post at all of them !!!

YVONNE Dec 04, 2008

Bloomex beware!!! Are you considering working for this company? Beware of company tactics. They not only ripoff the customers, employee's are treated the same way. My last and final pay was Due Nov 18th-2017 still haven't received it, they feel because I told customers about the glitch that is being passed as a tax glitch now lol ...to funny Just another way of saying your not getting your money back .. Revenue Canada might think different. Time will tell ...
                          Read about this company on the net.. it tells the story right here ...
                          If you choose to work for them, good luck, brace yourself if your not a liar your about to become one ...

Bloomexthey do not care about their customers at all

I placed an order for a Super Deluxe Basket to send to my aunt after my uncle passed away. I paid extra money for next morning delivery as they would be at the funeral home after that time. My aunt had never mentioned anything so I questioned if she received it four days later..No of course she didn't receive it. SO I asked for confirmation from the customer service team. They said that it was attempted, left at the door but seeing my aunt didn't receive it they would send it again (despite their policy being they are not responsible for items that go missing that are left at the door - which makes me think it was never delivered at all!). So two days after that, they deliver the basket and more than half of the fruit was rotten..completely rotten and unedible. My aunt threw out what wasn't good. So apparently that was wrong as she was supposed to call them, pay $10 for them to come pick it up and replace it. Forgive me but when you pay $100 for a basket, it should be on time and it should be edible. Why should the recipient pay $10 to get a replacement of what was sent to them as a gift and should be good to begin with?? The company refuses to admit any wrongdoing, will not give me a refund but is willing to send another basket "free of charge", like they are doing me a favour. If I can have at least one other person not use this company, it would be great and that's all I ask for.

Since they ask for full name and order # - as if we would make up their horrible service, Cheryl Moore 924987. Also if you look at the Better Business Bureau, they are given a score of F for not responding to complaints, with over 200 active complaints against them right now. They do not care about their customers at all...DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Bloomex — false advertising - no customer service

Hi Have been ordering flowers from Bloomex to send home to family and friends in Nova Scotia. I have never...

BloomexI have never had so many problems with a company

I am so disappointed in Bloomex, I ordered the purely premium with 3 birthday balloons and this is what my brother in law received for his 50th birthday...

1 Box chocolates
                          10 earl gray tea
                          1 small coffee
                          1 baby bell cheese
                          1 cheese spread
                          no balloons What is sad is this is the replacement for the fruit basket with a balloon not blown up and rotten fruit (not the basket that was ordered) that was sent on his birthday.

You would think that the second time and numerous calls and e-mails on my part that it would be done right.

I have askecd Bloomex to send the purely premium with the 3 balloons or refund my money and a phone call from management so they can understand how the lack of communication in this company is going to cost them.

Just to let you know I am the President of a company here in Calgary and picked Bloomex on a recommendation to use this company for our clients. If this is not solved I will not use this company and will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau as well will not recommend you (word of mouth is everything)

Waiting for a response from the sounds of it I should not hold my breath. I have never had so many problems with a company.