Having problems with Florist One?

Florist One reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 3, 2012. The latest review Ramo no entregado was posted on Sep 18, 2021. The latest complaint Funeral flowers was resolved on Nov 02, 2020. Florist One has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 9 reviews. Florist One has resolved 5 complaints.

Florist One Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 610 8262 (Customer Service)
+1 501 406 0358 (Text Only)
712 S Ocean Shore Blvd
Thu9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Florist One Customer Service. Initial Florist One complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Florist One above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Florist One. Discuss the issues you have had with Florist One and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Florist One Complaints & Reviews

Florist OneRamo no entregado

Buenas,

Encargue un ramo de flores un jueves para el día siguiente, pero cuando vi que. No llegaba, revise el pedido vi que había intercambiado los datos del mes y del año, solicite un cambio y fueron muy amables, me dijeron que lógicamente ya no se podía entregar ese día viernes, pero que lo entregarían el lunes, el lunes compruebo que no ha llegado me pongo en contacto de nuevo con ellos sobre las cinco y me dicen que no hay las flores que enncargue que si pueden mandar otras a lo que les respondo que si, pero que si son ese mismo día si no que ya me interesan me explican que ese mismo día ya no se pueden entregar que me abonan el dinero y ahora compruebo que no han mandado mis flores, me han cobrado, no me abonan la devolución y ahora ni me contestan a los mensajes, denunciaré a la página por estafa.

Respond

Florist OneFuneral Floral Floor Basket Arrangement--Never Delivered.

While on the Forrest Lawn website viewing the obituary of a very dear friend that recently passed, I saw a link to FloristOne.

I decided to use the FloristOne service to send flowers to the funeral, since neither my wife or myself were able to attend the services.

Their website clearly stated that [same] day delivery is guaranteed, if ordered before 1:00PM.

I placed my flower order on Saturday 7/24/21 at exactly 7:20AM, for the funeral service taking place the next day, Sunday, 7/25/21 at 3:30PM.

Our friends that attended the funeral looked for our flowers, NOT THERE, and FloristOne never contacted and informed me that they weren't delivered---so would they have KEPT my MONEY?!

No explanation was originally offered, yet I kept pressing for an answer--finally they responded that I placed my order [too late]?!!!

WHAT????

7:20AM on Sat 7/24/21 till 3:30PM on Sun 7/25/21--time of service, is 32 hours + 10 minutes, NOT ENOUGH TIME TO PROCESS MY ORDER AND HAVE IT DELIVERED??!!!

This is what FloristOne claims in their email reply to me and their text messages to my phone----they absolutely refuse to speak to me directly on the phone, as I have repeatedly requested.

Found out that other friends ordered flowers as well, [AFTER] the time I did----yet their flowers were all delivered!!!

Funeral Floral Floor Basket Arrangement--Never Delivered.

Respond

Florist OneHorrible customer service and accommodation

I can't express how upset and angry I am with Florist One. I ordered 2 sprays for a funeral to be delivered Thursday. I received a TEXT Thursday afternoon saying they didn't have an adequate amount of flowers but they would do 2 baskets of equal value….mind you I paid $475. I spoke to a customer service rep and she didn't do anything. Horrible customer service and they completely ruined being able to provide flowers for a funeral by telling me SAME DAY.

Respond

Florist OneCertificate not delivered for plant a tree.

Plant a tree order placed on Eric L. Wilson funeral and Cremation Services on behalf of Gwendolyn Parris and the Certificate be e-mailed to [protected]@gmail.com. My card statement show the charge by by Florist One LLC to my credit card at 11;23 am AST May 18, 2021.
        To date the certificate has not been sent.
        Customer service could not help as I do not have the order number,
        so I was recommended to sent an email with the information to [protected]@floristone.com so that upper management could locate the order.
        Great ? No ! Mail delivery System report
        [protected]@floristone
        Unrouteable
        All this after three abruptly ended phone calls and live chat.
        How do I get a refund for the service not provided by Florist One.
        Trevlyn Millar

FloridtoneFuneral flowers

I was shocked when I saw how small the flower arrangement was when I arrived at the funeral home to attend a. Covid style funeral. I was so embarrassed at the size of the arrangement. The flower arrangement I ordered came in 3 sizes. Small medium and large. I ordered the medium sized arrangement which consisted. Of 3 Gerbera Daisys and a few carnations. Both of which are inexpensive flowers.

RESOLVED

• Florist One's response · Dec 01, 2020

We are sorry to hear you were unsatisfied with the arrangement that was delivered.

However, we only offer the standard size of the arrangements on our website and do not have the option for different sizes.

Please feel free to reach out to our customer service and we would be happy to take a look at the order and see how we can resolve this for you.

Oct 28, 2019

Florist One — funeral plant

I ordered a plant for a funeral. It was called "tranquility blooming garden". The photo on the site was very...

Florist One — delivery or death?

This pathetic company called me 24 hours after I had scheduled a delivery to tell me that the only living...

Florist One — I am very unhappy with florist one consumer services

I placed an order with Florist One for my Brother’s Funeral which were suppose to be delivered to the...

Florist One — undelivered funeral arragement

My cousin passed away and I was unable to travel for the funeral. I contact Florist One to send a funeral...