Having problems with Bloomex?

Bloomex Customer Service Contacts

7068 NW 50 Street, Miami, FL, 33166

Australia
  • 12/18 Victoria St E, Lidcombe, NSW, 2141
  • 23/1 Lathe Street, Virginia, QLD, 4014

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bloomex Customer Service. Initial Bloomex complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bloomex above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bloomex. Discuss the issues you have had with Bloomex and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bloomex Complaints & Reviews

BloomexFlowers not delivered / money not returned

BloomEx Order 156 0074

Between 1 Sept to 11 Sept 2020.

Birthday flowers and vase not delivered as promised on 3 occasions.

We made 3 phone calls to find out where the flowers was, only a lot of useless excuses. The last time we phoned we requested a re-fund which was obviously not done.
We also mailed twice to lodge a complaint.

This company is faceless and absolutely useless.

I request a full refund.

• Bloomex's response · Nov 06, 2020

We really appreciate the fact that you shared such a detailed opinion. Such miscommunications are unusual for us. We strive to become better now and we do hope that your next time with Bloomex will be better. Once again, thank you very much for your feedback.

BloomexOrder was not deliver

I called BLOOMEX this morning to ensure that this gift of flowers be delivered
    on time, I was told that it was on the way as of 10:30am. Order No.[protected] for delivery today, 15 September 2020 (placed the order yesterday, 14September)

Just now, I went to Live Chat board to complain and customer service is so rude that it closes the Chat line.

Why offer Live Chat when it's either robot --- which negates LIVE CHAT
    principles - and i asked for real person, this Olivia closes the chat
    line! What a customer service.

You promptly charged my credit card and no delivery

Request refund -

Order was not deliver
    Order was not deliver

• Bloomex's response · Nov 06, 2020

We appreciate your feedback. We are very sorry to hear the order did not meet your expectations. It will be our pleasure resending the order out free of charge or we can issue a store credit on your Bloomex account that you may use at any time in the future. Please advise which way you would like us to proceed via email [email protected]

Sincerely, Bloomex Customer Support

BloomexDelivery

I placed an order on the 27/7/2020 for delivery on the wed 29/7/2020. As of today 31/7/2020 i have been unable to make contact with Bloomex. I have left voice messages and live message on their site. NO ONE has contacted me, and the Phone number say's that All the operators are bust at the moment and someone will get back to me.
      The order i put in, Order number [protected] was never delivered. I live in QLD and the delivery was for Melbourne.
      I first made contact on Wednesday arvo 29/7/2020 on live chat and the operator stated that they deliver up until 9pm, but still nothing has been delivered. Im quite frustrated that no one has contacted me. My order was around $65, im starting to feel this company is a scam.
      My contact details are [protected]

Regards Leah Pope

• Bloomex's response · Nov 06, 2020

Thank you for such detailed feedback. We truly apologize your order did not meet your expectations. We would be happy to investigate your case and offer you a suitable resolution. Please send us screenshot of your complaint to [email protected] indicating the order number. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards, Bloomex Team

BloomexUnethical behavior, charging my credit cards the same amount in usd rather than doing the conversion.

The worst experience with this flower shop. They scam their customers. It is mentioned in their policy that orders using international credit cards will be charged in USD. Totally agree with this policy if they do the conversion. But to charge me $60 USD for an Item that is $60 Canadian is pure scam.
        Legally it is not right. they should change their policy to "Prices in our website is in Canadian dollars. if you are using an international credit card then the prices will be in USD" rather than scamming their customers. and the disaster was when receiving the item. it was our anniversary and my wife got really disappointed with the flowers. they are not worth $10. very bad arranged and not that fresh. it was my worst experience with them and will avoid them and in the future. will order from a respective place who value their customers not scam them.

• Bloomex's response · Nov 06, 2020

We really appreciate the fact that you shared such a detailed opinion. In our Order & Return Policy stated "Orders placed outside of Canada or with an international credit card for delivery to Canada will be charged in USD. Provincial taxes of destination will apply." We strive to become better now and we do hope that your next time with Bloomex will be better. Once again, thank you very much for your feedback.

BloomexDelivery

RE; Bloomex
          On June 21, 2020 I ordered a basket of flowering plants to be delivered to a patient in hospital. I received confirmation that it was left at the reception desk the following afternoon, June 22..
          However the patient for whom it was intended never received it.
          Due to COVID, the desk may not have been attended at the time by the usual volunteer(s).
          I called customer service three days later and was told a manager would be emailing me back. He/she never did.
          I contacted customer service 4 days later and was told to supply the patient's hospital room number.
          I supplied this detail earlier today and was told another delivery would follow.
          A later voice mail message today from Bloomex aid I needed to contact the hospital re: the issue.
          A terrible breach of expectations as far as I'm concerned.
          I will never use Bloomex again!

• Bloomex's response · Nov 06, 2020

We really appreciate the fact that you shared such a detailed opinion. We strive to become better now and we do hope that your next time with Bloomex will be better. Once again, thank you very much for your feedback. Please send us screenshot of your complaint to [email protected] indicating the order number.

Jun 26, 2020

Bloomex — I am complaining about the none delivery of flowers and wine I ordered for my sisters special 60th birthday.

Hello. I am from uk. And I ordered Delivery of flowers and wine online from Bloomex au for my sister living...

BloomexDo not use them

I had a bad experience with them flowers were not fresh, looked nothing like the picture used cheap flowers instead of what I paid for. They deliver whenever they feel like it not on the day you ask. They refused to give a refund even though they did not provide what I paid for. worst mistake ever not with it. Go to any other place. Businesses like this should not be allowed to run

Warm regards, Bloomex team

BloomexTwo day late delivery, seeking delivery free refunded

On Monday April 4th ordered flowers for day-before Mothers day delivery on April 9th. At the end of the day on the 9th when the flowers did not arrive I tried to phone Bloomex, but only a recording message. I also tried their chat service and they changed my order status to "Under Investigation". On April 10th (Mothers Day) the flowers still did not arrive. I emailed them and got a canned reply back saying we will respond to inquires on the 11th. The day after Mothers Day the flowers arrived. I emailed them again asking for my delivery fee of $14.95 refunded. I feel that they had broken their own delivery policy stating that only acts of GOD would prevent delivery. I have not heard from them at all since.

Warm regards, Bloomex team

BloomexDead flowers received for mother's day

I ordered a basket of flowers called Pink Beauty. They were for my mother who is 92 and lives in a senior's home. My mother received a bouquet of Dead Flowers. How heartbreaking. I contacted the company and I was offered $20 off my next order. I refused this offer and contacted the company a second time and this time was offered a 15% discount on my next order. Why would I spend more money for dead flowers. The money isn't the real issue, instead it's how do you compensate sending dead flowers to a senior.

Dead flowers received for mother's day
                Dead flowers received for mother's day

May 10, 2020

Bloomex — [protected]@gmail.com

I received a Mother's Day bouquet (certainly not the best word for it) from my daughter. Half of the flower...

BloomexMisleading advertisement

I spent a lot of money on a flower arrangement that was supposed to be a beautiful gift and Bloomex delivered the cheapest most hideous flowers. The arrangement was nothing like what i ordered. They use their "substitution policy" to argue that they are justified in delivering a flower arrangement that looks nothing like what you've ordered. I made attempts to speak to someone directly and i learned very soon that the only communication you will have with someone is via email. Please save your money & time!! Bloomex is a scam! The flowers you see on their website are advertised to entice you. You will get a better looking bouquet at the grocery! I've got the photos to prove it. I repeat, save your money & time!!

Misleading advertisement
                  Misleading advertisement

• Bloomex's response · Nov 06, 2020

Thank you for such detailed feedback. We truly apologize your order did not meet your expectations. Substitution Policy may occur sometimes. Especially during peak holidays and pandemic situation.
                      We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards, Bloomex Team

BloomexThe email came shows my order is cancelled due to nothing

I've placed order 2 hours ago. The email came shows my ordere is cancelled due to nothing. No reason and double charge! Are you out of your mind! I've already started disputing with my bank about that and they told me I am not the first in a row. That is your pathetic business error! I am waiting to be replied for that 2 hours from you customer service or chat just hungin up me from both. Any help advice are appreciated.

The email came shows my order is cancelled due to nothing

RESOLVED

I sent email to [email protected] yesterday as they said, got immediate reply with sorries for their system error. My order has been fixed and ordered parcel is already there, recepient loved it.

• Bloomex's response · Apr 15, 2020

Hello, Ross. Thanks for you inquiry about.
                        Sorry, we had an errors due to last update. Please mail us to [email protected], we will refund a charge and restore your order to be delivered on day selected.
                        Sorry again for that inconvenience, waiting for you reply.
                        Yours Bloomex.

BloomexEaster lindt hamper

Due to covid19 restrictions I could not visit my elderly parents for easter I ordered a lindt hamper through bloomex, the hamper they received contained no lindt I received no notification they had run out of items. The products replacing what was displayed and described at time of purchase were inferior.
                      When I emailed the company I was ignored when I contacted them they were extremely unhelpful and just brushed me off

Easter lindt hamper
                      Easter lindt hamper

• Bloomex's response · Nov 06, 2020

Thank you for such detailed feedback. We truly apologize your order did not meet your expectations. Unfortunately we do not guarantee any specific items in the basket as it always depends on the stock. Not all listed items are guaranteed. We hope you give a chance next time to change your mind about us.

Warm regards, Bloomex

BloomexI was robbed

This company literally robbed me. I placed an order for $122 for my elderly parents who are currently quarantined. They are extremely upset to not be seeing family this Easter, so I tried to brighten their spirit with a lovely spring time bouquet. They physically received a few red and white roses that were half dead and had to be discarded the next day. I paid extra for their "supersize" option and can only imagine what they would have received if I didn't. I contacted the company over a dozen times and got zero response. I am utterly disgusted that during this sad time in the world, people like this exist to rob you! Disgusting and shameful!

• Bloomex's response · Nov 06, 2020

We apologize for all the trouble you have experienced. We truly understand the importance of this issue. We did not want to hurt you this way. We hope you believe us when we say how sorry we are. We would be happy to improve your impression about us, because you are a valued customer and we would like to serve you again in the future. We do want to bring joy to your future recipients. All this being said, we again apologize for the problems we have caused you. We hope you are willing to give us another chance.

Warm regards, Bloomex Team

Bloomexbouquet

I love these flowers. At first glance, I wondered what I'd bought, but after they come out of the bag, you fluff them up and you do with them whatever it is your project is, they're gorgeous! With my first two sets, I cut off all of the leaves (the leaves, to me, make them look very artificial) and greenery with wire cutters, like Mommy Dearest in the rose garden, and made a bouquet for my bedroom in a vase that I did a DIY Mercury Glass job on. I've ordered many sets since, and I'm now making professional arrangements with them. I've been asked so many times where I get them and how real and beautiful they look.I would definitely recommend to anyone seeking for flowers should order from Bloomix.

• Bloomex's response · Mar 04, 2020

Hello, Victor. Thanks for your review of us. Why is there only 1 star if we are affordable business for you? Could you bring a little light for this situation? Thanks.

Bloomexanniversary flowers

My husband ordered Anniversary Flowers from your company. I have to say it was such an embarrassing moment for him. They arrived not even in the vase and not bloomed but dead!

For a company that advertises constantly on social media and prides themselves on quality this definitely was a huge disappointment! You would think your quality of flowers would be exceptional, but your suppliers definitely failed you.

We would like a refund back as you flowers are very costly and did not deliver on the quality. Very disappointed!

anniversary flowers

Warm regards, Bloomex team

Bloomexfailed to deliver flowers as promised and refuses to refund.

From the US. we ordered flowers for a funeral in Canada. Bloomex confirmed in writing that the flowers would be delivered no later than Noon for a funeral that would start at 2 PM, and we paid extra for that confirmed delivery time. No delivery was even attempted until after 3 PM, more than two hours after the agreed latest time and more than an hour after the funeral started. The church declined to accept delivery for a funeral that was already into its second hour. First, Bloomex suggested we should go to Edmonton to pick up the flowers. )Think about how ridiculous that suggestion is.) Then they offered store credit or an alternative arrangement of flowers, both of which are useless to us. I've now researched this company, and it's a scam. Take a look at https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/online-florist-delivery-marketplace-1.4913560. Side note: if you order from the U.S., they price your order in Canadian dollars but charge you in U.S. dollars, adding 30% to the cost. This is disclosed in fine print that I would bet 90% of people never notice.

• Sc
                                  scha manio Sep 25, 2019

Yes same. I place an order september 23, and they promised and keep telling us dont worry they will deliver it the next day abd i'm expecting it as a surprise bday gift to my family. But guess what? they did not deliver it. And no one iform us. i keep calling but they are so rude they keep ending the call. Poor service. if they will not deliver it today i will make complain to this company, i saw a lot of reviews and this is not good what they are doing. i'm from dubai, so i will make complain here. regarding this if they will not deliver it today. since i am not the one who's making complain i will let them to check all the reviews here so they can make an action.

Sep 06, 2019

Bloomex — payments

Payment was taken in USD and not AUD which amounted to being almost charged double. This was not made clear...

Bloomex Australiaorder of flowers and card

The flowers received looked nothing like the photo of the bouquet on their website. The card was the wrong one and what was provided specifically no chosen because the recipient associates purple flowers with death.
                                Delivery was not until very late in the day (around 5pm), despite the representation that they were delivering from a location which is only 5 minutes from the recipient, and despite the order being made at 1am and being confirmed at 7.41am.
                                And to add insult to injury, the message was stapled on what looked like a receipt in the card under a voucher regarding a discount, so the recipient did not see easily who it was from.

Jun 29, 2019

Bloomex — delayed delivery of flower wreath

On both the 25th & 26th of june, I have ordered four flower wreaths with stands to be sent to a funeral on...