Having problems with SendFlowers?

SendFlowers Customer Service Contacts

143 Mill Rock Road East
Old Saybrook, Connecticut

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SendFlowers Customer Service. Initial SendFlowers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SendFlowers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SendFlowers. Discuss the issues you have had with SendFlowers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

SendFlowers Complaints & Reviews

SendFlowersSo horrible!

Wish I would have found this board before I ordered. I've ordered flowers many times though and never had an experience like this. I ordered a red rose bouquet for my wife for Valentine's Day. Very, simple and extremely common order for such a day. I ordered two weeks early to make sure I had my order in and would be no issues trying to find someone last minute.
By 5:30pm on V day nothing had shown up so I started reaching out to the company to see if I could get an update. No response to their chat system so I call and am on hold for quite awhile as the IVR system "couldn't locate my order". When a rep comes to the phone and I ask for an update, she puts me on hold some more, comes back and says the shop is closed for today and so she is going to offer me a 30% refund on my order and deliver it on Tuesday instead. Really? So unacceptable!! I ordered and paid over two weeks in advance. After I explain everything to my wife, she said this is the first VDay since we've been together that she didn't get any roses! This company should not be allowed to stay in business based on my experience and some of the other reviews I've read.

SendFlowersNo delivery!

These people are terrible!!! They are liars!!! I called before doing my online order to verify they could deliver the flowers by the time my girlfriend was off work, they said definitely they would be there, then 15 minutes before her shift ended, they sent me an email saying they couldn't deliver them until the next day!! Now it is too late to order from a reputable company. Then when you call, it is nothing but foreigners who speak broken english and actually argued with giving me a refund!! Terrible!!! Scammers!!!

Send FlowersSent wrong flower arrangement

I ordered the white flowers in a silver vase and what was received was the red flowers in the red vase and they were to be delivered on Friday. When I called to complain the lady said that she would go ask the manager, came back and said they would issue a credit for 25%. I told her no that I needed the white flowers in the silver vase because it matched the theme of the birthday ladies party that was turning 85. The lady went and asked the manager again and then she told me they would resend the flowers since they obviously sent the wrong ones. On Tuesday I received an email with an apology that they were sorry but the flowers arrangement was unavailable that they would have customer service call me. I sent them an email letting them know if they didn't issue me a full credit that I would be disputing the charges and give them bad reviews. I never heard from them & I did dispute the charges and will not order from them again.

Sent wrong flower arrangement
      Sent wrong flower arrangement

Sep 03, 2020

SendFlowers — Wrong arrangement and wrong card

Dear Paul, Based on your recent interaction with us, a copy of the chat transcript is available...

SendFlowersNo same day service

I ordered same day delivery
        i kept calling them and their automated system kept saying it's out for delivery
        So finally called and spoke with a rep they said they were unable to reach the florist call back in an hour which was passed the delivery expected time
        After calling back in an hour They offered me a 30% discount and a next day delivery
        I told them Uh No! It defeats the purpose of same day delivery
        Requested a refund
        THEY ADVERTISE LIES!!!
        Satisfaction isn't guaranteed.

SendFlowersMother's day flowers never delivered

I ordered flowers to be delivered the day before Mother's Day. I was told on the scheduled delivery day that they had been delivered (which was a lie), then the next day I was told they were scheduled to be delivered that day (which also was a lie), They were never delivered, and my loved one received nothing for Mother's Day. Terrible service. Don't use!

May 10, 2020

SendFlowers.com — Flower arrangement for mother's day

Horrible company... I ordered flowers a week ahead of time for mother's day and the flowers never came...

May 10, 2020

SendFlowers — Flowers!

Awful. Just awful!!! I am so incredibly angry right now. I ordered Mother's day flowers on May 1st to be...

May 09, 2020

SendFlowers — Mother's day bouquet

Ordered the largest florist designed bouquet for $69.99 and added 3 balloons for $3.00 each. Were to be...

Feb 11, 2020

SendFlowers — candy basket

I ordered a candy basket for my grandson who was sick. I ordered it at noon for same day. I got an email at 3...

SendFlowersflowers for same day delivery... still waiting... day 6

Ordered flowers to be delivered same day...that was last Thursday January 2nd...to day is Tuesday the 7th and still no delivery...every day they say for sure tomorrow...I am pretty sure they just took my money and there is no florist. They blame the florist every time when I have actually caught the in lies and avoiding my direct questions.
            The offered a small credit back to card, which I doubt I will see. These were sympathy flowers. Customer service, although nice...waste your time, put you on hold and give generic run around answers to questions.

SendFlowersguaranteed same day delivery

Ordered flowers for my Moms 80th birthday back in Pennsylvania and I'm in Florida..went with this company because of the Guaranteed Same Day Delivery..
              Got an Email at 2PM stating that "We're sorry for the inconvenience but we cannot deliver your flowers today..instead..it will arrive Monday December 2nd..here's your extra you paid for the same day delivery back..Sorry"
              False advertising to state that they have GUARANTEED DELIVERY SAME DAY when this happened.. Called Customer Service and got the same generic We're Sorry...
              Doesn't matter how sorry they are..
              WORST COMPANY EVER AND FALSE ADVERTISING!!

SendFlowersno show!

It's a shame I did not see the complaints listed for "send flowers".
                I ordered Three arrangements with balloons for a bride, her bouquet and an engagement.
                Only one of the two arrangements was delivered to the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas. The balloons where not what was ordered and flowers advertised a silk bow but a vinyl ribbon arrived. Even though the company was contacted the 1st incorrect delivery was not replaced or resolved. The other TWO deliveries never arrived.
                Absolutely poor service and false advertising!

no show!
                no show!

SendFlowersballoon bouquet

I am away on business and wanted to send a balloon bouquet to my 7 year old daughter on her birthday so she would know that I was thinking of her on her special day. Even though SendFlowers site stated that the balloons would be delivered on that day, they were not. My daughter was very hurt that she didn't receive something specifically from me. The balloons were delivered 2 days later, but that was too late. The balloon bouquet was ordered and paid for in the morning and I received a confirmation on the order. That evening, I received an email that they didn't deliver them and that they would deliver 2 days later. It was then too late to order from someone else. This company comes up as being in your local area, but they are not. BEWARE. The company offered me a measley $12 credit toward another purchase, but I will never purchase from them again. This seems to be a trend because there are many reviews out there complaining about the same issue.

SendFlowersflower delivery

The website is misleading - I placed an order for flowers to be delivered on Sunday (the website led me to believe they could take care of this order). After placing the order, I then received an email saying they couldn't deliver them until Monday. I called, trying to cancel the order and was told that wasn't an option. Finally got the flowers at the end of the day on Monday and the arrangement is about 1/2 the size that I had ordered. Calling in numerous times didn't help at all either. DO NOT USE this company for ANYTHING!

flower delivery

SendFlowers.comballoon order and delivery

Can't believe this company is still in business. Unfortunately I didn't read the reviews before placing a balloon order with send flowers.com. I must have spent 45 minutes placing my order over the phone Sept. 18th 2019, then never received an email confirmation and the balloons were never delivered. This was supposed to be same day delivery which I was charged for. The person who took my order also charged me for the deluxe balloons when I wanted the regular order, when I questioned the price she told me that the regular order was not available in that area however she didn't give me that information until asked. Sept. 19, 2019 I called the company and they had no record of my order. I was even given an order number when I made the purchase which still didn't bring up my order. I called my credit card company and I was charged $50.74 for the order. Now I'm waiting to see if the purchase goes through or fails. I was unable to cancel the purchase with my company. I feel like I've been scammed big time.

SendFlowersflower delivery

I ordered flowers for my mom for Mothers Day however, I had chosen the wrong date. I immediately contacted customer service and the ASSURED me that the changes were made. The flowers were delivered on the wrong day when my mom wasn't home. So, I reached out again ad they ASSURED me that they were gonna upgrade the flowers and send with a letter of apology...guess what...nothing was delivered on the promised day. I am very disappointed in this. My mom lives out of state so to try and do something special was a task I thought this would be an easy fix but I will never order again. At this point all I want is my money back.

SendFlowersincorrect flower delivery

I ordered flowers sent to my workplace to a co-worker whose last day on the job was Tuesday. I was not in the office Tuesday, and when I got to work Wednesday, I found that the flowers had been delivered to me instead! What made it worse was that they called me Monday after I placed the order online to verify who was to receive it, and I gave them her name (after also providing it online). They told me the order had been correctly delivered! Since my co-worker is gone, I called the company today to ask if they could deliver them to her home and they will not do so. I will not use them again!

Feb 15, 2019

SendFlowers — send flowers delivers a horrible punch line after a very bad joke

Buyer beware I placed a flower order several months ago, with promises made of a certain arrangement...

SendFlowers — 100% customer satisfaction guarantee means nothing... not - a - thing

My wife ordered a Christmas arrangement for her mother after seeing a picture of it on their website. What...