Having problems with Bloomex?

Bloomex reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 13, 2008. The latest review Paid for my flower delivery that was never received. was posted on Mar 23, 2021. The latest complaint Flower Delivery was resolved on Feb 19, 2021. Bloomex has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 256 reviews. Bloomex has resolved 108 complaints.

Bloomex Customer Service Contacts

Australia
  • 12/18 Victoria St E, Lidcombe, NSW, 2141
  • 23/1 Lathe Street, Virginia, QLD, 4014

Bloomex Complaints & Reviews

Bloomex.canever delivered and fighting for refund

First time user of Bloomex and definitely the last. I've ordered the "super love combo" for my wife's birthday and scheduled a delivery on Saturday between 12PM and 5PM. I had contacted customer service right after my order went through for a few questions regarding delivery and I already had a bad feeling. The service was rushed and you could tell they didn't want to help. Anyway, as long as I receive my flowers, that's all that mattered.

On that Saturday, I came up with an excuse to not leave the house between 12-5PM so my wife is present to receive the delivery. It was tough as my whole family wanted to go out but I never knew when the flowers would arrive. Anyhow, I somehow managed to keep them home but as the time drew closer to 4h30PM, I had a feeling my flowers weren't coming. I contacted Bloomex through their phone line. Waited and waited to eventually be told it was too busy so I had to leave a message. Did so by giving my contact info and waited. No one was calling back. I even went online to their chat and somehow managed to speak to someone. From the first "Hello, how may I help you", there would be 20 minutes between me explaining the situation and them responding. The only response was after I said: "Is someone there?" and then, I got told to be patient. Anyway, the person told me they would contact the delivery service and would get back to me. Waited... and no answer. Called back, same voice mail issue. The flower were supposed to come with a card where I had spent nearly hours writing it which would explain that I was inviting her to one of the fanciest restaurant we've ever been... sadly, the flowers never came, so did the card. So, I had to explain to my wife the whole situation and we went to the restaurant unhappy about this whole event. Back from the restaurant, I went on the chat once again and got told that a manager would contact me back.

I waited days until someone would contact me (as they were supposed to, they had said so) but no call came. Customer service couldn't care less about my order being screwed and now I have to fight to get my money back as I've been charged from the day of the order (not the delivery date.)

Please, consider shopping elsewhere if you want flowers online. I ended up going to the local florist after this whole experience and now, I want to make sure one doesn't order from this company as they are unreliable and they simply do not care about customer service. It's basically your problem if your order doesn't get delivered and at best, you'll get a refund. At worst, you'll fight to get your money back and this will be the end of it. From such a big company, I never expected anything as such... For a first time experience, this will definitely be the last and hopefully people will read my experience and will spread the word. In the end, you ARE the customer. Your power relies on where you shop and if you contribute to such a bad business practice, you'll end up giving them a few more years of business and possibly many unhappy customers until the company finally goes bankrupt; where they actually belong.

Bloomex: if you're reading this, you should seriously google your company name and read the thousands of customer complains regarding your services and do something about it. You cannot expect customers to shop at your store by doing such a shady practice.

Bloomex — misrepresentation / flowers

Ordered what I thought was a beautiful display of flowers for the arrival of my grandaughter. The one...

Newmarket

Bloomex Australiawrong basket delivered

I live in England, and my son in Sydney, Australia. I ordered a basket of coffee products for his birthday in July 2014. A basket was delivered on time, but it was not the one that I had ordered. It was not until my son rang to thank me that I discovered Bloomex's error - and that the basket dispatched was A$20 LESS than the one I requested. I contacted Bloomex by e-mail. They required photos of the wrong basket which, of course, we do not have; I am in the UK, my son could not have known that there was a mistake with his present. Thus far very disappointed with both the service received and the way my complaint is being handled.

Bloomex Australiaterrible! do not use!

Ordered flowers through Bloomex Australia. Chose to pay the extra money and get them delivered on Saturday - Next day) At no point during the check out process did it state that it was too late for next day delivery they just happily took my money. Sure enough when I rang to chase up my order the next day I was told I was past the cut off & the flowers would not be delivered till Monday. The fact that they happily charged and took my extra delivery money yet did not deliver did not seem to phase the very rude lady over the phone. The event the flowers were for was totally missed when the flowers got delivered at 4pm on Monday! When I rang up to enquire about why my order did not get delivered I was told generic answers that did not relate to my issue at all. No compensation at all was offered which I find appalling. What makes them think they can take your money and not provide the service? Will never use them again. Really wish I had done my research and read the other bad comments before I ordered.

Bloomexadvertising using rob ford

I used to use Bloomex regularly to send flowers to clients, etc., from my office. In November, the following ad appeared in my mailbox from Bloomex. I thought it was a tasteless prank but after talking with Bloomex, they assured me it was a real campaign. It's disgusting, tasteless and inappropriate:

B. Livingston

Bloomex — flower order

I ordered a bouquet from this company's website which was supposed to be a half price order - $70 worth...

Penticton

Bloomex Canadanon-delivery

I am trying for a refund of two orders placed with Bloomex on Dec 19 for next day pre- Xmas delivery. To date (Jan 7/14) neither order has been filled yet my creditcard was immediately charged. I requested Bloomex stop delivery on my two orders and I have ordered a 'charge back' on my MC but Bloomex has 45 days to appeal the refund of all charges. WE shall see.
          Repeatedly since Dec 19 I have contacted Bloomex by phone, email, and live chat but to no avail. They do not respond! Yesterday when I spoke live -- finally -- by phone with a rep, she asked me to show compassion as there were many other orders also not delivered.
          A most frustrating experience and one I hope never to replicate. Be forewarned...

Bloomex Ptydo not use bloomex

I ordered flowers from bloomex pty to be delivered on july 20 and they did not arrive july 23. It is time for the consumer to wake up and stop using bloomex. They have lied over and over again and do not want to help. Warning... Do not use bloomex, you are throwing away your money.

Bloomex Australiadelivered 2 days after mother's day!

I ordered flowers for Mother's day and at no time was I warned they may not be delivered on the actual day I chose (and paid extra for!) They were delivered two days late and looked rubbish. My mum was in tears thinking I'd forgotten her. I emailed to complain and they have been refusing to refund and said it's their busiest day of the year - completely unapologetic - what is the point of getting flowers two days late! I asked for a refund before the flowers had even been sent but so far they are refusing - first offering me a 15% discount, then a store credit - as if I'd ever use them again!

• As
                  ASHFIELDCITY Jun 25, 2014

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, DOES NOT SEND IN TIME, TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE

I AGREE! I am so traumatised by dealing with Bloomex that I am going to the Fair Trade NSW to get my refund back. Bloomex is such a disgraceful, unconscionable company out there to rip customers money. I ordered flowers online for my friends graduation, I paid extra for next day delivery and doubled checked with their online operator who confirmed flowers would be delivered next day' THEY WERENT DELIVERED. This was misleading information. I called and complained through email, no response. Customer reps were clueless, could not care less, were offensive and yelled at me that there was nothing they can do . 2 days later the flowers were still not delivered, I sent a complaint to the obudsman. THIS IS SHOCKING! I was so embarrassed and dissapointed for my friend, whom I had to spoil the surprise for . THE flowers were delivered in a box, stifled and wilted. SUCH SHOCKING SERVICE! DO NOT GET RIPPED OFF!

Bloomexfailed delivery/no customer support

Ordered flowers online for Valentines Day which did not get delivered. Needless to say a very disappointed partner.
                The following day tried multiple calls, emails and tried to use their live chat function online to contact them but did not get through once. A couple of days later a phone call went through (to someone with a Canadian/US accent) who apologised and assured me my order was being refunded and would send through a confirmation email. Over 10 days later and neither the refund or confirmation email and can't get through again. Worst customer service ever.
                I FEEL I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED!!! SO VERY DODGY!!!
                Next stop ACCC (Australian Competition and Consumer Commission), the Australian regulator.

Jo-Anne Barton Oct 20, 2014

I'm looking for Canadians who feel ripped off by BLoomex, so we can stage a protest. Bad publicity is our only recourse - Bloomex will never return a client's call, that's obvious.

Any Canadian customers in Ottawa willing to participate in a protest?

• Sc
                    sc12123 May 12, 2013

Hi, sorry to hear of your experience. Sounds all too familiar.
                    I ended up lodging a complaint with the Consumer, Trader & Tenancy Tribunal (www.cttt.nsw.gov.au) for the amount of my order. I had to lodge an application fee of $39.
                    They set a hearing date which I attended (luckily the tribunal is near my work in the city), but of course they did not.
                    The tribunal representative reviewed the case and put ordered Bloomex to repay my order. Unfortunately I didn't get my application fee reimbursed... (might want to push harder for this if you pursue it)
                    About a 1.5 weeks afterwards I received an email from Bloomex that my order status had changed to 'refunded' and then about a week later I got it back. This was about 1 week ago.

I'm still furious as hell with them. When I get the time I am going to tell the world my story on facebook. It is so ridiculous that it took a tribunal order to get them to refund an order they stuffed up. Seriously rubbish.

If you do pursue best of luck. This company is seriously sh*t...

• Qu
                    quaileggs May 12, 2013

Hi there,
                    I am sorry to say I have used them twice, once for valentines day and the 2nd time for mothers day this year 2013. First time after i cancelled the order more than 2 days in advance they still delivered the roses but they were small and had browned petals. Not only that there were 11 and not 12 roses. I complained trying numerous times trying to get my refund but was only offered credit on my account.

Mothers day they did not deliver the 24 roses i ordered and I have tried calling but their lines states the phone lines are closed (must be because they know heaps of other clients will be calling to complain). Tried talking to them online but they cut me off and have blacklisted my IP address so i cannot contact them online again.

These guys are seriously dodgey. Apparent the supplier is operating out of the following address:-

Sydney Head Office:
                    Address:
                    Unit 9 - 17 George Young St, Auburn, NSW, 2144 (ABN: [protected])
                    Telephone: [protected]
                    Information: For all other areas please call us toll free at [protected]

Can you tell me what happened when you took this issue up with the ACCC?

Bloomex.cawilfull failure to fulfill orders correctly

My californian niece ordered 4 birthday balloons to be delivered to my montreal address from this company. The delivered 3. They do not respond to phone calls. Looking them up on the internet, I see that they habitually abuse customers by under-filling orders, delivering dead flowers, delivering days late etc. It is disturbing that a company can go right on doing so many things of this type without ever being brought to account. Is there anything you can suggest ?

Bloomex Flowersdelivery and product

Ordered a CHRISTMAS PLANTER BOX on December 18th and received confirmed Purchase Order that delivery would be next day, December 19th. Product arrived on December 24th after travelling through two provinces. This is what I ordered”
                    Christmas Planter Basket
                    This growing and long lasting gift is an ideal way to say Merry Christmas! This 10" planter basket contains two assorted poinsettia blooming plants, four assorted green tropical plants, corns and decorative ribbons " .
                    What my sister received was a very broken and dried out poinsettia. All the roots were showing, leaves broken, and dirt everywhere. The tropical plants, corns and decorative ribbons were nowhere to be seen.
                    I have never seen such a terrible mess. There was dirt every where. I have asked for a FULL REFUND but they refuse.
                    HORRIBLE >>>>>> DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE !!!
                    PRODUCT IS NOT AS ADVERTISED !!!
                    DELIVERY DATES NOT AS PROMISED !!!
                    THE ONLY THING YOU CAN COUNT ON IS THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY IMMEIDATELY
                    SHAMEFUL BUSINESS PRACTICE ... ESPECIALLY AT CHRISTMAS

delivery and product

• Jg
                        JG SULLIVAN Dec 27, 2012

Ordered a CHRISTMAS PLANTER BOX on December 18th and received confirmed Purchase Order that delivery would be next day, December 19th. Product arrived on December 24th after travelling through two provinces. This is what I ordered "
                        Christmas Planter Basket
                        HORRIBLE >>>>>> DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE !!!
                        PRODUCT IS NOT AS ADVERTISED !!!
                        DELIVERY DATES NOT AS PROMISED !!!
                        THE ONLY THING YOU CAN COUNT ON IS THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY IMMEIDATELY
                        SHAMEFUL BUSINESS PRACTICE ... ESPECIALLY AT CHRISTMAS

Bloomex — flowers

My fiance in Australia ordered me a single rose and a small box of assorted chocolates online at Bloomex.ca...

Brampton

Bloomex Australia — delivered too late

I ordered from Bloomex Australia. I paid extra money for fast delivery. I needed these flowers exactly on the...

Bloomex.com.auwas not delivered on time, or not contacted

Ordered flowers for my sister in Australia, flowers didn't turn up till a week later. tried to cancel order, and asked not to be charged, but a week later they delivered the flowers and still charged me. with no contact from management at all, and no help via the chat on line (was actually blacklisted in the end), i finally gave up trying to get any answers. be ware, don't use this company as they have extremely bad customer service.

anonym Apr 09, 2012

I ordered surprise delivery of flowers to my friend in Australia. Everything was ok except that they have delivered wrong flowers. That bunch of flowers was completely not as described. I tried to call them but as soon as they realize it is me calling they hang up straight away.

Bloomex Flowerscondition of flowers & late delivery

I received two bouquets of flowers, ordered by my son and his family. They were to be delivered on Mother's Day (May 13, 2012). They finally arrived today, Tuesday, May 15, 2012 at approximately 3:15 PM. First of all, the flowers were wrapped so tightly, with the ribbons, the clear Bloomex celophane, followed by mauve netting, followed by a layer of pink tissue and finally 'strangled' with more elastics and string, it took almost 15 minutes to unwrap what were obviously crushed tulips. The leaves of most of the outside flowers were crushed and at least five of the stems of the tulips were broken, with the heads with their four to five inch stems falling out on the counter. Some of the inside tulips had broken petals, or petals that were sitting down in the package, having fallen right off the head of the flower. There were at least three in this condition. Bouquet number 1 was a mess!

Then I started to unwrap the larger bouquet and it was the same thing with the wrap. Staple after staple, piercing the leaves and in a couple of cases, the heads of a couple of the flowers. It was a mishmash of flora. There were six cream roses in the lot, which would have been beautiful had not the outer petals been wilted, or bent right back and blemished with brown. There were half-dead delphiniums, which would have been pretty had they been fresh. Again, there was a great deal of damage done to the flowers lying on the outside of the second bouquet, all the result of the person attempting to 'murder' the flowers. Judging from the way these bouquets were wrapped, someone in a complete snit was at the job. Whatever their problem, I don't really care. All I know is that they shouldn't be doing that kind of work.

No doubt my son paid a lot of money for these flowers. I will not tell him about the condition in which they arrived. I wouldn't insult him. However, I will make sure to let my daughter-in-law know that when they order flowers from overseas in the future, and believe me when I tell you, they order a lot of flowers for various relatives on both sides of the family they should use another company. Clearly, your company needs a wake-up call! We will all be sure to tell our friends to not waste their hard-earned money on a company who has so little concern or respect for their clients, or the merchandise they throw the way of those receiving what's left of the flowers delivered by Bloomex.

I also think it would be advisable that you find a new florist to represent your company in Toronto and area. Whatever company is doing business for Bloomex currently is not doing your company any favours. Of course if you have no interest in promoting your 'Brand', then there's no need to bother. However, right now you're looking about as bad as a company who wants to continue to succeed can look.

yours truly,

Jo-Ann Carroll, Mother of the gentleman who ordered, in good faith, the messes described that arrived here today.

Bloomex Flowersnon delivery

Never delivered my flowers, and never pick up the phone or answer my emails,
                          Have yet to refund me,
                          Would never reccomend you order from them,

NotVeryHappyCustomer Feb 25, 2013

Ordered Valentines day flowers, with a teddy bear, card and chocolate. Positives: The flowers arrived on time, which was good. The flowers were nice, big and good. Chocolate was nice. Negatives: Teddy bear never arrived. Card originally ordered was the costly one, received the cheap one! Flower packing looked like done is haste. Had a chat with the operator called Karen (which I have the record of) and she said it will get looked at asap. But as expected no call, no followup, no email, no nothing. Dont think will use them again.

• Bl
                              BLOOMEXSUCK Jan 21, 2013

I too have had an extremely negative experience with Bloomex, where they have repeatedly non-delivered a package despite the fact that we have waited in the house for 10 hours (5 hours on 2 separate occasions). They still have not delivered it.
                              DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE FRAUDULENTLY SELLING GOODS AND THEN NOT DELIVERING THEM!!!

Bloomexcredit card fraud

I am a UK resident, and I ordered some flowers for my uncle's funeral held in Toronto last month via the Bloomex website. I used my specific debit card first time for the online banking. In the following week, my card details have been used in 4 different Europe countries and nearly £900 have been tried to be taken. But fortunately my bank has stopped those transactions.

This happened to me and year also. At that time I ordered some flowers for my wife who was in Vancouver via the Bloomex website using another credit card. At that time also same fraud occurred and my bank stopped it.

So it is crystal clear that, someone is collecting the credit card details from the website and acting fraud. I informed to the Bloomex by sending several emails, but nobody responded to me. Now I have decided, never use their service in the future.

Bloomexworst service ever

With all the choices out there - never use bloomex to order flowers on line. This was the worst experience I have ever had.
                              I ordered a gift basket on a thursday and although they promise "same day delivery" it was not delivered until saturday. When it was not delivered by late friday, I tried tracking through the "online" customer service and was assured it would be delivered that day. It was not! After many calls on saturday, it was finally delivered but was not near what I ordered. The basket online was over $100.00 and the basket delivered was not even close to what was advertised.
                              I have left many messages on the "customer service message center" and no one has called but I did receive an email saying they were crediting me with the $9.99 delivery charge. . . . Yippee, I feel so much better now.
                              I wish I had read this site before ordering.

Bloomex Canadavalentines flowers

I spoke to my Mom today - whom I ordered the Valentine Flowers for and she was extremely happy with the beautiful arrangement that you made for her. She couldn't stop talking about the lovely smell, balloons, vase and of course the chocolates! Thank you so much for making Valentines such a special day for both of us

• Ti
                                    Tinytanya Mar 01, 2012

I'm surprise because I ordered flower and it was never delivered yet it was charged!
                                    Bloomex is a fraud