1100 Main St, Winnipeg, MB, R2W 3S2, CA
Fri:7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Sat:7:30 am - 2:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

BloomexFlowers and gift baskets

My sister Patricia Major who was in the hospital in Ottawa sent two separate baskets supposed to have of fruit, wine, cheese and crackers - one - went to my daughter for her anniversary and the second one to my sister. What they both received was number one - 4 apples, crushed crackers, cheese and no wine. The second received a very small box of chocolates, spumante wine!!! This my sister Pat Major paid $66.70 for each!!!

When complained - they said we will look into it and did not do a thing. Pat Major sat on the phone one hour holding on the line to which no one came back. As well my other sister who received the basket also phoned to complain and was held on the line with once again no one came back!!

Is this honest? Is this good customer relations? Is this good business?

RESOLVED

• Bloomex's response · Jan 22, 2021

Thank you for such detailed feedback. We truly apologize your order did not meet your expectations. We would be happy to investigate your case and offer you a suitable resolution. Please send us screenshot of your complaint to [email protected] indicating the order number. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards, Bloomex Customer Support