Having problems with Bloomex?

Bloomex Customer Service Contacts

7068 NW 50 Street, Miami, FL, 33166

Australia
  • 12/18 Victoria St E, Lidcombe, NSW, 2141
  • 23/1 Lathe Street, Virginia, QLD, 4014

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bloomex Customer Service. Initial Bloomex complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bloomex above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bloomex. Discuss the issues you have had with Bloomex and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bloomex Complaints & Reviews

BloomexFlower Delivery

I have been trying since 9:15pm February 14th for a manager to call me regarding an ongoing customer complaint I have with BloomEx
I have been told several times by online agents that a note has been passed for one to call me, but have not received any call.
I am a first time customer and won't be using you again.

My original issue is that my order did not arrive on time and my Valentines was ruined, and additionally, the box had no plant food inside so they cannot stay fresh for as long as possible for my wife.

My issue is as follows:
1. My order did not arrive on time as paid for between 9am-6pm;
2. I enquired and was passed between different agents, Claire and Chip; so am confused who I'm talking with and who is dealing with my issue. Believe that Claire lost her balls to talk to me and passed me on to someone else. Both people disappeared halfway through a conversation and leave me hanging online without so much as a professional courtesy of saying sorry.

Chip tells me "due to a logistics problem" the order won't arrive on time, but delivery can happen before 9pm and that "its on its way".
3. I Waited till around 7pm, and tried phoning twice again - went to voicemail both times. Went to online chat again, spoke with someone else with a different name this time, no help and no empathy or ability to do sod all but say "sorry for the inconvenience", no attempt or ability to say I'm going to push this to the manager right now and get them to call you. Nothing, just a sorry and bye!
4. Waited till 9pm - Still no delivery.
5. I asked for a manager to call me. Again, no hello or decent training on customer service. I type a message and don't even know they are there until they reply saying "I'm looking into it". Do these guys know how to talk?
6. I look online to find out that Bloomex Toronto is 30 minutes away from my house. I can't fathom how you can't plan your logistics correctly. - it takes 21 hours to get 30 minutes away by car?
7. I call back to place an urgent note for the manager to call me URGENTLY. I'm told by your agents that they can't do anything and have zero power to sort this mess out. I'm not ever offered ANY recompense - just told a manager will reach out to me via email but they "can't promise when a manager will be in touch". it seems, your chat agents are not sure their manager knows how to use a phone and can't control how the managers will contact me to deal with customer complaints. smoke signals perhaps for all I know?- -- and via EMAIL!?!?! Why not call me to sort this faster?! I tell the agent to tell them to call me! - Bloomex Please Train your managers to have the guts to phone customers who you have let down and show us how much you [protected]@bloomex!
8. Now Monday 11 am, I'm expecting that the order will arrive in good time since it's now 16 hours after the 6pm expected delivery time of Sunday 9am-6pm. Again considering I am 30 minutes away from my local store!
9. Confused again, and to confirm the order IS in fact on its way, I call….phoned go to voicemail, no surprise! I contact your online agents, "Natalie" who takes 4 minutes (I timed it) to respond with a hello after the system said I was connected with an agent.
10. Flowers arrive, 6 pm! 24 hours AFTER paid for delivery. - without plant food inside and were already starting to wilt (flowers were not fresh).
11. I have tried literally about 17 times where I've typed asking if a manager will call me and to ask them to call me. I've had no luck. Obviously, your managers don't give a damn about complaints. I would like this matter brought to the attention of your Directors, . In fact, your customer service agents have ignored me online leaving me hanging for over an hour in this case.
12. In my many attempts to resolve this over the last 5 days, facing unprofessional customer service conduct. I then encounter your team member Jon, who was beyond incompetent and was negligent of duty; saying that he could not find my order and copy and pasting back responses, again leaving me hanging for over an hour each time.
13. Agent, Jon on their online chat ultimately gave up his duty and passed me off to Diego, much in the same way that Clair and Chip did on the 14th Feb.
My issue has now gone FAR beyond a mere Late order, though I do not want this to be forgotten and this still needs resolving.

Agent Diego, who spoke to me today, February 19th
Diego mentioned that he has placed yet another note for a manager to call me.

I have left god knows how many voicemails, roughly 7 now.

• Bloomex's response · Feb 22, 2021

We apologize for all the trouble you have experienced. We truly understand the importance of this issue. We really want to fix the issue immediately. We did not want to hurt you this way. We hope you believe us when we say how sorry we are. We would be happy to improve your impression about us, because you are a valued customer and we would like to serve you again in the future. We do want to bring joy to your future recipients. All this being said, we again apologize for the problems we have caused you. Please send us screenshot of your complaint to [email protected] indicating the order number. We hope you are willing to give us another chance.
      Warm regards, Bloomex Customer Support

BloomexFlower delivery

I have been a customer for Bloomex for a couple of year without any wrongful doing from them. But it was too good to be true! I ordered flowers delivery on the 13 Feb 2021 and extra was charge to that effect (14.99$), for a total of 103.76$.
    Not only, the flowers were delivered on the wrong date (12 Feb 2021, but they were left in front of the door, and nobody was home that day!!! At minus 14 degrees they were done! Surprise my wife when she got back home and discovered a box of frozen flowers in front of the door!

The picture I am providing does not reflect the damage cause by the cold it looks a lot worse then what we see at closer range, I have thrown them if the recycle bin and my wife wasn't impress to top it off!

Claude Tremblay
    SKU: DCA-04
    Order number [protected]

Flower delivery

• Bloomex's response · Feb 16, 2021

Thank you for such detailed feedback. We truly apologize your order did not meet your expectations. We would be happy to investigate your case and offer you a suitable resolution. Please send us screenshot of your complaint to [email protected] indicating the order number. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Feb 14, 2021

Bloomex — Valentines day flower delivery

Placed an order 24 hours prior to valentine's day and paid the extra cost to have it delivered on that...

Malaga

BloomexOnline flower delivery

Order number 3034685. Flowers were promised delivery 9th feb, still nothing 12th feb. Custoemr service live chat ineffectual with no answers. Requested refund online, but cant get through to them. False advertising to say flowers will be delivered same day if delivered before 1pm/ They were more expensive. I would have ordered with someone else who was better value for money, but the delivery timeframe was the most important thing to me. I have requested a refund, the time lapse now makes the flower delivery irrelevant. Booked for Victoria, Vancouver Island

• Bloomex's response · Feb 16, 2021

Kind regards, Bloomex Customer Support

BloomexOrder of flowers not what I ordered and they will not give me a refund

I ordered flowers to be delivered from Bloomex. They did not deliver the flowers that I ordered. I ordered Sweet Blossom in a Mason Jar, the description stated that the collection featured Lavender and white daisy spray chrysanthemums, accented with assorted greenery in a Mason Jar. What I received was 6 tulips NOTHING ELSE!
        I contacted them and was told that they could not supply what I wanted so they did a subsitution and never told me.
        When I complained they told me that that's what they did and that they would give me a $20. credit.
        That is not close to what I paid and you can't even order anything on their site for that amount of money!
        I would have cancelled the order if I had been informed that this what they where doing.
        THIS IS A SCAM AND NOT ACCEPTABLE, PLEASE HELP
        Now they will not respond to me

Order of flowers not what I ordered and they will not give me a refund

• Bloomex's response · Feb 03, 2021

We really appreciate the fact that you shared opinion. We strive to become better now and we do hope that your next time with Bloomex will be better. Once again, thank you very much for your feedback. Please send us screenshot of your complaint to [email protected] indicating the order number.
            Warm regards, Bloomex Customer Support

BloomexProduct not received and refuse to give refund

Date of order: 25/1/2021
          Date of expected delivery: 26/1/2021
          Client Number [protected]

Incident:
          I ordered a bouquet of flowers and a basket of wine and cheese for my boyfriend as it was the anniversary of his mum's death. Unfortunately I could not be there because I had to fly to England last minute due to my own mother being in hospital.

Because of the time difference I paid extra on their delivery rates to get the 9-12 delivery so I could be awake when my partner received this. I also added additional details in the delivery notes- the buzzer number of the apartment and my partner's phone number also (my own number was also on there)

12 came and went and nothing arrived. I had my Canadian simcard in during this time to my own cost also but received no notice of late delivery, no email- nothing.

I came back from a traumatic hospital visit to my mum at 1pm PST to find nothing had been delivered still. I had to initiate a conversation on the online chat, all the while holding back the tears and hoping that despite my day being terrible my partner could have a bit less of a bad day.

The first chat person Jon said they would be right back yet disappeared for twenty minutes then was replaced with someone else. Therefore I had opened another chat up the meantime. The individual listened to me and said there was nothing he could do and he could not provide any eta- I explained this was an important delivery and it was already late for me when I was chatting to him. He confirmed that the order would be refunded in full. I was worried this meant that the delivery was cancelled and he maintained that I had both a full refund coming and the delivery was still on its way. I kept asking for an eta but he said he couldn't and that he couldn't get in contact with the driver. I thanked him. I left the chat open however, and tried to save it to cover my own back but it didn't download right. The chat then said that it was 'deleted' which was very very strange.

I wake up the next day to find nothing had been delivered but an email stating the status of the order was 'delivered'. Now I was worried someone had taken my heartfelt note and delivery from my partner unbeknownst to him. This eventually changed later in the day to 'attempted'. All the while, no personal email from Bloomex- nothing.

I sent a complaint email explaining my predicament on the 27/1. I am notified that I will receive a response within 24 hours. 24 hours go by. I send another email. 48 hours go by. I send another email. 72 hours go by.

I THEN receive a brief notice telling me i need to rearrange delivery. I state clearly that had the robotic reply read my original complaint it would have known that this would be very crude and upsetting for my partner. I ask why I have only received $4.40 as a refund. I ask to speak to a manager.

I THEN receive an email stating that Bloomex do not refund attempted orders. That I need to contact them myself to get a credit. I don't want their credit but even so- they can't even credit me in advance?

It appears that there is no management system in place at this abhorrent company and their staff are free to lie.

I spent over $133 on a sweet sympathy gift and personalised card and received $4.40 back and have received no delivery either- only non personal robotic responses to my requests.

Can only provide proof of payment and email confirmation.

Desired outcome: Full refund and apology from senior management

Product not received and refuse to give refund

• Bloomex's response · Feb 01, 2021

Thank you for your detailed feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you have had such a poor experience. Customer satisfaction is always the number one priority for us. We're deeply sorry that that wasn't clearly demonstrated to you. We completely understand how upset you must feel. We apologize again for any trouble we may have caused you. Please advise if there's anything we could do to accommodate you. We would be more than happy to offer you the option of re-sending the order with a huge free upgrade to any address in the country. Alternatively, we could send a gift basket of equal value or issue a store credit that you may use at any time in the future. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and looking forward to hearing from you soon. Let us know if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns.

Sincerely, Bloomex Customer Support

Dec 30, 2020

Bloomex — Flowers and gift baskets

My sister Patricia Major who was in the hospital in Ottawa sent two separate baskets supposed to have of...

Winnipeg
            Dec 23, 2020

Bloomex — Flower order and delivery

I ordered birthday flowers on 12/20 to be delivered on 12/21. I received an email in the morning on 12/21...

Ottawa

BloomexBasket not delivered

This order was placed, paid for and never delivered. Sent 2 complaints to [protected]@bloomex.ca and 2 phonecalls that were never answered after messages left.

It is now 1 week later and still no resolution.

Order Number: [protected]

Used Bucks : $0.00

Total: $50.53

Delivery Information
            Carrier Delivery Mode Price
            BloomEx Regular - $14.99 (Residential 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Business 9 a.m - 5 p.m)

• Updated by Ron Mast · Dec 22, 2020

Bloomex has made no effort to reolve a not delivering a basket I ordered on Dec . 16, 2020. It was to be delivered Dec. 18 and was not even though status shows as being delivered. Customer service is virtually unreachable ... leave a message and we will get back to you. They do not. Emailed wecare twice with no resolution.
                Was a happy Bloomex customer until now. Placed 4 other orders throughout the year with no problem. Now, not so happy.
                Fix your customer service, give me a refund...simple. I held up my end and paid for it. Bloomex did not hold up their end.

• Bloomex's response · Dec 23, 2020

• Updated by Ron Mast · Dec 23, 2020

Have sent Bloomex order number multiple times with no result. The response here is the same word for word as other responses below.

• Updated by Ron Mast · Dec 24, 2020

Here is Bloomex latest computer generated redponse...no signature, no addressing customer by name, no refund:
                The order did not meet my expectation because it was not delivered.

Dear Customer,

thank you for your e-mail. We are sorry to hear the order did not meet your expectations. We would like to rectify the situation by resending the order out free of additional charge. Alternatively, we could send a gift basket of equal value or issue a store credit that you may use at any time in the future. Please advise which option you would prefer. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope to be able to rectify the situation.

Kind regards, Bloomex Customer Support

BloomexGift basket for a client

My company has been ordering Christmas gift baskets from Bloomex for a few years now, but I think this was actually our last time. Some of my orders didn't arrive on the set delivery dates. I contacted customer support multiple times via live chat, I was not given any resolution or even an answer. The delivery person (Anastasia Ron) for order [protected] was absolutely rude and inappropriate on the phone, kept yelling at me and wouldn't listen. She did deliver the basket I ordered, but left me very disappointed in the way the customers are being treated. Terrible experience.

BloomexBouquet of flowers

I ordered a bouquet of flowers off bloomex's website based on a photo. I also paid to upgrade the bouquet for a fuller bouquet. The flowers received were not at all the same as the ones ordered (I could understand swapping out some here and there based on availability and season). I received less stems than was guaranteed by the photo, and this isn't even including the extra stems I paid to add on. The flower quality was worse too. The picture showed lilies and roses and the recipient received all red carnations. When trying to ask them to send the correct delivery or return my money, they refused to accommodate. I'm still waiting to receive my call back they promised to give me when the customer service line would not pick up. That was a week ago now. Have requested either a refund or the correct bouquet to be delivered. I have tried communicating via telephone, email and the live chat function of the website. I only was able to communicate via email - and no help at all was provided to me.

• Bloomex's response · Dec 21, 2020

Dec 17, 2020

Bloomex — Product ordered was not what was received

Placed 3 separate orders for Joyeux Noel Planter baskets, 2 of which we paid to have deluxe. They were...

Dec 16, 2020

Bloomex — One dozen gift boxed red roses

I ordered one dozen gift boxed red roses, 16 days in advance, and I had the delivery set for today because...

BloomexAbsolutely terrible looking roses from day 1

Roses arrived for my birthday today in terrible condition. They arrived after 3pm and were left on step. The driver did not have the decency to ring the doorbell. Rose petals are black, wilting and falling off the stems. Best part of the whole experience was opening up the box. Sadly I feel terrible that my sister paid so much money for such substandard, crappy flowers. This is the second time our family has used this service. Will never use again and never recommend. I posted a thank you on facebook but so embarrassed cause the roses are in such terrible condition. Will never use again!!!

Absolutely terrible looking roses from day 1
                  Absolutely terrible looking roses from day 1

• Bloomex's response · Dec 18, 2020

Dec 16, 2020

Bloomex Florist — Christmas gift table pieces

On November 24th we order 21 Christmas arrangements to be delivered for December 10th. We provided the...

Vancouver
                    Dec 09, 2020

Bloomex — Bouquet of flowers for a special occasion

I placed the order online on Dec 6 for delivery on Dec 8 as a special birthday gift. I ordered the Bestseller...

BloomexPaid for the delivery of your product, never received

My brother in law turned seventy on December 5. I ordered #2879415, wine and gourmet gift basket deluxe. The birthday is gone, he never received his gift.
                    We checked the addresses they are ok.. You have my money, I still don't have any product. I ordered on December 1st, to avoid any delivery issues, and that is exactly what happened.
                    I called 4 times yesterday, while trying to have a celebration for my husband, his brother, and no one followed through. I spoke at length to Freya #239 who was polite and patient, in Ottawa, I asked her to reply by email, or telehone... nothing.
                    I don't understand how you can be the biggest florist in Canada with such exceptionally poor service. The department to check orders, said they never sent the package out... why not? and if so why didn't they cancel the paper work and resend the parcel out right away? Can you help me?
                    Tamara Brown, [protected]

• Bloomex's response · Dec 07, 2020

Dec 03, 2020

Bloomex — Flower delivery never arrived

I ordered sympathy flowers on the 29th of november because bloomex promotes next day delivery. I got an email...

BloomexFlowers

There are no descriptions on the order page what supersize means, upon contacting on line operator I was told by that oversize is 7-8 roses.

Got only 4 lovely roses, but was expecting more, after contacting bloomex was told 2 days later that I got everything according to their policy and goodbye (get lost). I would pay for more if I knew or buy something else, misleading
                      Service and despicable attitude.

Flowers

• Bloomex's response · Nov 18, 2020

Kind regards, Bloomex Team

Bloomexscam

I ordered flowers for a friend, to be delivered on October 31st for her birthday. Not only were they crap quality (looked like something I could buy from a grocery store. I wish I were kidding.) they sent them the wrong day. They sent them on October 30th. Completely ruined the surprise.
                        No one ever got back to me, until I had to use their "chat" multiple times.
                        Their response in the chat was that they did reply to my email. (BOGUS) because I checked my junk mail and everything.
                        They never answered my question about why they were sent the wrong day. The only thing they did reply was those flowers look similar to what I ordered. ABSOLUTELY NOT. Not even the same type of flower.
                        I WOULD SUGGEST TO EVERYONE TO NEVER, EVER USE THIS COMPANY! You're in for a lot of heartache.

• Bloomex's response · Nov 06, 2020

We really appreciate the fact that you shared such a detailed opinion. We strive to become better now and we do hope that your next time with Bloomex will be better. Once again, thank you very much for your feedback. Please send us screenshot of your complaint to [email protected] indicating the order number.

Warm regards, Bloomex team