I have been trying since 9:15pm February 14th for a manager to call me regarding an ongoing customer complaint I have with BloomEx
I have been told several times by online agents that a note has been passed for one to call me, but have not received any call.
I am a first time customer and won't be using you again.
My original issue is that my order did not arrive on time and my Valentines was ruined, and additionally, the box had no plant food inside so they cannot stay fresh for as long as possible for my wife.
My issue is as follows:
1. My order did not arrive on time as paid for between 9am-6pm;
2. I enquired and was passed between different agents, Claire and Chip; so am confused who I'm talking with and who is dealing with my issue. Believe that Claire lost her balls to talk to me and passed me on to someone else. Both people disappeared halfway through a conversation and leave me hanging online without so much as a professional courtesy of saying sorry.
Chip tells me "due to a logistics problem" the order won't arrive on time, but delivery can happen before 9pm and that "its on its way".
3. I Waited till around 7pm, and tried phoning twice again - went to voicemail both times. Went to online chat again, spoke with someone else with a different name this time, no help and no empathy or ability to do sod all but say "sorry for the inconvenience", no attempt or ability to say I'm going to push this to the manager right now and get them to call you. Nothing, just a sorry and bye!
4. Waited till 9pm - Still no delivery.
5. I asked for a manager to call me. Again, no hello or decent training on customer service. I type a message and don't even know they are there until they reply saying "I'm looking into it". Do these guys know how to talk?
6. I look online to find out that Bloomex Toronto is 30 minutes away from my house. I can't fathom how you can't plan your logistics correctly. - it takes 21 hours to get 30 minutes away by car?
7. I call back to place an urgent note for the manager to call me URGENTLY. I'm told by your agents that they can't do anything and have zero power to sort this mess out. I'm not ever offered ANY recompense - just told a manager will reach out to me via email but they "can't promise when a manager will be in touch". it seems, your chat agents are not sure their manager knows how to use a phone and can't control how the managers will contact me to deal with customer complaints. smoke signals perhaps for all I know?- -- and via EMAIL!?!?! Why not call me to sort this faster?! I tell the agent to tell them to call me! - Bloomex Please Train your managers to have the guts to phone customers who you have let down and show us how much you [protected]@bloomex!
8. Now Monday 11 am, I'm expecting that the order will arrive in good time since it's now 16 hours after the 6pm expected delivery time of Sunday 9am-6pm. Again considering I am 30 minutes away from my local store!
9. Confused again, and to confirm the order IS in fact on its way, I call….phoned go to voicemail, no surprise! I contact your online agents, "Natalie" who takes 4 minutes (I timed it) to respond with a hello after the system said I was connected with an agent.
10. Flowers arrive, 6 pm! 24 hours AFTER paid for delivery. - without plant food inside and were already starting to wilt (flowers were not fresh).
11. I have tried literally about 17 times where I've typed asking if a manager will call me and to ask them to call me. I've had no luck. Obviously, your managers don't give a damn about complaints. I would like this matter brought to the attention of your Directors, . In fact, your customer service agents have ignored me online leaving me hanging for over an hour in this case.
12. In my many attempts to resolve this over the last 5 days, facing unprofessional customer service conduct. I then encounter your team member Jon, who was beyond incompetent and was negligent of duty; saying that he could not find my order and copy and pasting back responses, again leaving me hanging for over an hour each time.
13. Agent, Jon on their online chat ultimately gave up his duty and passed me off to Diego, much in the same way that Clair and Chip did on the 14th Feb.
My issue has now gone FAR beyond a mere Late order, though I do not want this to be forgotten and this still needs resolving.
Agent Diego, who spoke to me today, February 19th
Diego mentioned that he has placed yet another note for a manager to call me.
I have left god knows how many voicemails, roughly 7 now.