Having problems with Bloomex?

Bloomex reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 13, 2008. The latest review Paid for my flower delivery that was never received. was posted on Mar 23, 2021. The latest complaint Flower Delivery was resolved on Feb 19, 2021. Bloomex has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 256 reviews. Bloomex has resolved 108 complaints.

Bloomex Customer Service Contacts

• 12/18 Victoria St E, Lidcombe, NSW, 2141
  • 23/1 Lathe Street, Virginia, QLD, 4014

Bloomex Complaints & Reviews

Bloomexflowers

This company is a disgrace. Flowers came 5 days late and most hadn't bloomed yet. They had no manager on staff for 5 days when I tried to find out why my flowers went back to the warehouse. They wanted to charge me another delivery fee because of their incompetint drivers. I implore anyone reading this to avoid this abomination of a company.

Bloomexorder & service

I placed an order for a basket on Dec. 23rd, 7:30 a.m. And paid extra for same day delivery. This was a surprise retirement sentiment. The basket was never delivered. When I called for a refund, 3 separate "service reps" got rude and disconnected. I have notified my credit company who is reversing the charge. I am also building a case for the Better Business Bureau. There are literally thousands if not millions of complaints and claims that this company is a scam. Not to worry, they won't be around much longer and will be up for lawsuits.

Bloomexfailed delivery but still charged me

I placed an order for the Christmas Planter basket for my in-laws for delivery on 12/12/15. It was never delivered. I called an left 2 messages and spoke with an agent 2x about the whereabouts of my order and she could not tell me. No one returned my messages either. Fed up, I spoke with an agent on 12/16/15 to cancel the order and request a refund. She said she has to place the request as she is unable to authorize it and I would get an email or phone call back verifying the cancellation - neither happened. Today, I get an automated email saying my gift was delivered as originally scheduled - complete lie. It was never delivered. I have disputed the charge with VISA and will hopefully get my money back but safe to say I will never use Bloomex again. What an embarrassment to my wonderful in-laws. This is the message I got today: Hi, Jemymah Morley, the Status of your Order No. 1865348 has been changed. Comments on your Order: Dear Jemymah Our local third party florist has confirmed that your order was delivered on the date requested at 11:25am. Bloomex team m.l My in-laws were at home at that time and there was no such delivery!

• Ni
          Nikki Ree Apr 14, 2016

made order of 10x lindt chocolate gift baskets at $70.00 each at 50% off thank god I didn't pay full price, still a lot of money to loose.for my husbands business clients. we got a delivery but for little baskets with cheep types of cookies about the value of $15 per basket. I called to ask to fix order and they said not a problem that they would be re sent out by next day between 9-1pm. great cause we didn't need them until 3pm. well by noon I haven't received anything so called to ask if someone could call the delivery driver for a ETA. ya no problem someone will ring me back in 5 mins. 45 mins later I ring them again to find the order was never sent because the office was told by the shipping warehouse that they double checked the order and sent the right ones. like hell they did. I sent photos of all the baskets and contents to prove I didnt receive the right ones only for some lady to start yelling at me to say it was my fault that I got the right order and she cant see any problems and hung up. I rang again and asked for a manager or supervisor, she said no one on site to do a refund that they will ring me tomorrow. so so mad. im now out of pocket and haven't and wont be even getting my order sent. DO NOT ORDER FROM BLOOMEX...SCAM...HORRIBLE BULL ### SERVICE. I will go viral on facebook with this I want them shut down how can you run a business like this. they take your money and you have to pray to god you get your items. you have better chance winning the lotto.

• Li
          Libuse Kuzel Jan 22, 2016

I had the same horrible experience with Bloomex. I ordered flowers as gifts for friends and family in Edmonton.. One was ordered and paid for on December 9, 2015, to be delivered on December 22 (A Christmas centerpiece). This friend had her daughter visiting for a few days and it was meant as a decoration for their Christmas dinner table. Needles to say, after numerous emails, this arrangement was delivered on DECEMBER 30 thus after Christmas (no use for Christmas flowers at that time), and it included mostly dead flowers. I have a picture to prove this. In addition. the recipient was leaving house for an overseas trip next day, thus it was completely useless.

My second order was placed, paid for and confirmed by Bloomex on December 18th, to be delivered the next day, December 19th. We were attending a Christmas party and this was meant as a hostess gift from us. No flowers arrived and it created an embarrassing situation for us as we had no hostess gift. After several phone calls and emails, flowers were finally delivered on December 22.
          I have been trying to get refunds for both orders as obviously goods and services were not provided as ordered, confirmed and paid for. But a message I just got from Bloomes is that they do not provide refunds??? So, this means that they do not stand behind the goods and services they offer? What kind of business is this? I will be contacting consumer services asking them to investigate this business and its ability to function. Obviously, consumers are being cheated and in my case, I spent about $150.00 for nothing.

Bloomexdelivery of pointsetta

I placed an order on November 30, 2015 for a pointsetta to be delivered to my mom on December 7, 2015 as it would have been hers and my deceased fathers 52 wedding anniversary and I knew it would be a tough day. My mom has her own business looking after women that have had their breasts removed due to cancer and was very busy on the 7th but stayed home to receive her flowers. By the afternoon, they still hadn't been received, she called Bloomex and they advised it would be delivered the following day. I followed up and they confirmed that delivery would be on the 8th and not on the 7th as I had requested. It wasn't actually received on the 7th, it was only JUST received on the 9th at 4:15pm and was delivered to the wrong door even though I gave specific instructions which door my mom lives at. I will never order from Bloomex ever again. My order number was 1861123. I have sent repeated requests to have my money refunded as this is totally unacceptable. I have used them countless times in the past but will not use their services ever again.

Bloomexteddy and roses special

I ordered a TEDDY and Roses special for my brother who had a new girlfriend. As she is allergic to chocolate, I WANTED the TEDDY. Instead, it was substituted with a few chocolates. They considered this to be a reasonable substitution. Any other floral retailers would ask if this was ok, but NOT Bloomex. To make matters worse, email confirmations that were promised were not delivered. About 45 phone calls were made to rectify the situation and I was told, "you will PROBABLY receive a refund for the bear". Probably??????? I have been hung up on so many times that I lost count, it is ridiculous. I asked to speak to customer service, but there is no such number that they will put you through to. They say they will get them to call me... FUNNY! They did not even ask for the phone number to call back. Can you say that this company is a FRAUD??!!! I was told that they could not find my order number. I was promised an email that said just that. None received. I was given the order number five calls later and hung up on yet AGAIN. This is the worst retail experience of my LIFE! And that says something because I am a shopper! SHUT THIS COMPANY DOWN. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A FRAUDULENT NUISANCE!

Bloomexexpired biscuits and candies delivered in place of cake

I ordered a coffee cake for my grandmother and instead they sent her second/third grade biscuits and candies. I live overseas and my parents recently visited her and found out that some of the goods were already expired or close to expiry upon delivery. I only found this out a few months down the line as I believe my grandmother was too polite to let me know we sent her expired goods. I wrote to Bloomex and they responded by saying, "as stated on their website they reserve the right to replace the goods" and when I stressed upon the expired goods, they say we can only make complaints within 7 days of delivery. I wish I researched on this company before using them. As I am on their distribution list, I am reminded of my horrid experience with them. I am requesting to be removed from their list and I wonder how long itwill take them to do so. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS ONLINE COMPANY. THEY HAVE THE WORSE EXPERIENCE AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF CUSTOMER SERVICE OR EXPERIENCE.

Bloomexflowers for funeral

I ordered flowers for a funeral on October 14th. They were to be delivered on October 15th between 12-5. Well 5 pm came and no flowers! I called to complain and dealt with the RUDEST female ever. She said they will be delivered after 7 pm and HUNG UP on me. I called back and "Megan " promised I would get a call within 1/2 hour from customer service. 2 hours later still no call. I called back and had a total of 5 REPS HANG UP ON ME! I was in tears. How could a company continue to operate with this kind of service????? The flowers arrived on October 16th at 11:30. I refused to take them. I have read SO MANY HORRIBLE reviews on this company!!! Then I decided to call the manager Leslie at the Winnipeg store. She was EXTREMELY empathetic and delivered me a bouquet with a teddy bear and chocolates to make up for what happened. She could not believe the treatment I received! It's October 21st and I just called to find out why no one had called me back! The guy said we gave you $24 back (order costs $40) and there was " no managers in" to speak to, but you can speak to me. Before I lost it I hung up on him. DON'T EVER ORDER ON LINE. By the way this was our 3rd order from them and they all had errors!

• Js
                  jswinnipeg Oct 23, 2015

I was hung up on by this Megan as well today.
                  My spouse called in and ordered a bouquet of pink and white flowers.
                  What I received was a mix of cheap fall coloured orange, purple, cheap flowers.
                  I called to complain, yes complain, why else to you ever call a customer service line. I wanted to get a replacement so I asked for a call back. The supervisor who called me back kept talking over me, I couldn't get a word in to explain, I kept trying to cut in and explain and finally in exasperation said "you are not very good at this" she told me I was rude and hung up.
                  I called back, while trying again to explain my situation the line dropped, so I called back and was told I had hung up, they talked over me again and I couldn't get it through to them that I did not hang up, but she said since I had hung up on her she was now hanging up on me. Sitting there kind of in shock my phone rings, it was them calling to tell me they were hanging up on me again!!
                  I am just hoping we can cancel the credit card charge.

Bloomexwrong flowers delivered

"ordered yellow roses and orange ones delivered.
                According to their website they can substitute without notification.
                In today's world technology should be used.
                Send an email informing client that a different flower arrangement or substitute has to be used.
                Give the client the choice to proceed or cancel the order.
                It is called customer service not customer rip off and we will hide behind the small print on our website.

Wont be using them again"

Bloomex — false advertising

I almost died, but Bloomex decided to send me a Happy Birthday balloon instead of the Get Well Soon balloon...

Vancouver

Bloomex Flowerslate delivery and poor customer service

I ordered flowers for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day and paid extra for them to be delivered on the Saturday. They did not show up until Monday. My mother-in-law thought she had been forgotten. When they did arrive, she sent a note thanking me for the "potted geranium". That sounds nothing like the planter basket I ordered. After two days of calling and emailing, I finally got an email back offering me 15% off my next order. I called to complain that this does not respect their "guaranteed delivery" claim and was told they could only reimburse me the difference between the two days' delivery fees - a $5 difference. In the past, I have had no trouble with Bloomex, but this is ridiculous. I will not shop with them again.

• Sc
                      s. christoffer Apr 21, 2009

Ordered flowers for special birthday ... paid extra for morning delivery ... never received ... left 3 messages ... they never returned calls ... finally they did refund my Mastercard, but never spoke to a person ... very dissatisfied ... never use them again !!!

Bloomex Canadawhat I ordered was not delivered

I placed an order for a bouquet of flowers for mothers day. When the delivery got there it was nothing like what I ordered. I called to complain and was told several times I got what I paid for. I waited 4 days for a supervisor to call back and she wouldn't even hear what I had to say. Her response was "you got what you paid for"

what I ordered was not delivered

Bloomexmost dead / stale bouquet

I had ordered a bouquet of 30 tulips for my Mother's birthday. I must say I am extremely disappointed with the quality of bouquet that was delievered to my mother. I had ordered 30 tulips and what was delivered was 14 extremely stale/ dead tulips and 16 unbloomed stems. i was shocked at how small and stale the bouquet was, obviously because half of the tulips were missing from it.

I work in a customer service environment myself and one thing I am certian about is that I would never provide such a poor and dissatisfying client experience ever specially on an occasion as prestigious as mother's birthday. My mother had three other bouquets given to her, simply bought from a grocery store and surprisingly they were way more beautiful and fresh than the one delivered by BloomEx.
                      Do yourselves a favour, and never order from BloomEx. You are better off buying flowers from SuperStore.

Bloomex5 days late delivery of dead flowers

On Feb 9/15, I ordered the "Love & Laughter" bouquet from BLOOMEX with the additional vase & card, to be delivered Feb 11/15, to a hospital in a different Province than myself. It never arrived! I tried contacting them via their 1-888#(had to leave messages), the online chat thru their website and email. NO RESPONSE! I got an email Feb 16/15 that the flowers had been delivered. I contacted my family and they sent me a picture of the DEAD flowers, that looked nothing like the picture online and arrived without the additional vase I had purchased. I again emailed them with the picture attached and they responded almost immediately with a computer like response that they would resend the bouquet or give me a future credit. I emailed back that I would never use them again so they could refund me, but I again got a computer like response "Unfortunately we are unable to refund orders that were previously sent. Our offer of resend/store credit still stands". "0" customer service and broken terms of the agreement I agreed to at the time of purchase. This company is a JOKE and are robbing people when they are trying to do something from the heart. DO NOT USE THIS FLORIST!!

5 days late delivery of dead flowers

Bloomex Flowersflowers not delivered at all, nothing.

I ordered flowers online and delivery should be Feb. 12, 2015. Delivery times as stated in their website and my order is between 9am and 5pm. No delivery happened at all. Nothing. I called them up several times at their [protected] and [protected] numbers and if you select option 2 on the phone (for existing order) there will be no answer, but if you select option 1 (for new order) there will be a sales rep answering the phone. So I picked option 1 and inquire about my order. They said I have to go to customer care regarding this matter when orders are not being delivered as well as refund issues, and she said since she is a sales rep only she cannot do anything about it. So I asked her to transfer me to customer care line, but she said there is no such option for her to do it. She said I have to write an email or send message whatever and wait for their call. I don't buy this excuse or explanation and no one would, so I called my credit card issuer and dispute the charges. The credit card issuer said they will investigate and take action against the company if they found out they are scamming people. It really is a scam. SO PEOPLE BE WARNED OF USING BLOOMEX.CA . Everything they say and claim on their website are not true, its just their strategy to convince and get people order flowers from them, but in the end, your will money will be gone. No delivery will happen at all. No customer service will help you out. Trust me, this BLOOMEX IS A SCAM. Don't be one of the victims like us.

• Ka
                              Karl Donneral Nov 09, 2015

I am in the same boat I ordered flowers In October for November 6 2015 delivery for my Parents 50th anniversay, No delivery Canpar shows they didnt leave Toronto. They are now to be delivered today 3 days later after no water. I tried calling Bloomex did the #2 on the phone and got nothing but leave a message, As for the live 24 hour operator thats total crap 1130 Monday morning and there is no operator, Last time I use Bloomex

Bloomexflowers disgusting-no customer service

Ordered 4 bouquets during one of their SPECIAL 50% off offer...trust me, the flower arrangements were nowhere near what their pics looked like. When I tried to get a hold of them, they did nothing...no after sales service and in fact, they hung up on me when I tried to explain their pityfull arrangements...I even took a picture of them to show...

They did not offer to refund...so sad...too bad mentality----this company is a scam ! At least In Canada

Brad

Bloomex.ca — false advertising

This company is a complete scam. I placed an order for flowers received confirmation and then received a...

Montreal

Bloomexfood baskets are a scam

This is what you get when ordering "cheese lovers basket" plus "european samplers basket" (See picture) from bloomex florists. 30 pieces combined, 2oz - 5oz boxes of indonesia made waver/sweet snacks. 22 are duplicates. No fruit. No seafood. The loonie size cheese is tiny pieces of saran wrap (No country or ingredient label). The inferred wicker "baskets" are tin-can containers. Their is no european product as inferred. There is no gourmet item as inferred. The greeting card is left blank.

For $120.00 you get a broken heart of a loved one on a special occasion. You also get a run around of numerous phone calls made with no remedial results. "take pictures" of the bloomex errors (Scams) cause without pictures there is no hope with customer complaints - that's their requirement!

Order two boxes of premium choices of fruit, cheeses and seafood and you receive same identical boxes of sweet indonesia cream waffer goodies. Your other choice is to run to your nearest dollar store and purchase the indonesian sweets at $1 each.

Of the 30 little boxes, 22 were duplicated items. Of the two different gourmet fruit/cheese/seafood baskets ordered, what arrived was two of the same indonesia cream sweets in a tin-can metal container.

In case you have any tears left, bloomex tops it off with a 'plastic' ribbon bow and an unsigned card.

Their web site states the inferred pictures may not contain the exact same goods; all 30 pieces?? If you want to really shut down this scam scheme note that the food labels do not comply with canadian federal law & food regulation.

Canada's diary food regulation requires full labels on all dairy product. Try to find that on loonie size saran-wrap cheese pieces with no ingredient label.

Misrepresentation is fraudulent.

food baskets are a scam

Bloomex Florists - Food "gift Baskets"scam! two orders; neither arrived as to posted goods

Two Christmas gift "FOOD BASKETS" arrived from Bloomex in TWO BOXES from family in Ontario to 92 yr old mother in British Columbia on December 24th. Both Bloomex Florist boxes were filled with exactly SAME contents - no flowers - just 30 boxes (2oz - 5oz size) of assorted waffer cream sweets, each one made in Indonesia. 22 boxes were DUPLICATED ITEMS. Only 9 originals. The order was confirmed by Bloomex THREE DAYS LATER as to be "EUROPEAN SAMPLER BASKET" (fruit) and "CHEESE LOVERS BASKET" (cheeses, crackers, toasts, breadsticks and seafood). There was none of that except for duplicate cracker boxes. There was not one fruit, not one seafood. 5 tiny pieces of cheese LOONIE size with no ingredient labels or Country where packaged or made. Presentation: NO rattan baskets, rather tin-can containers with plastic ribbon. The "greeting card" was just glossy paper folded in half with a standard Violet flower, not signed, no message (empty) but did contain a Bloomex Florist Discount 'advertising coupon' delivered on Christmas Eve.

BLOOMEX customer service reported a "group of managers" would call within THREE MORE DAYS if I send pictures. It takes 7 calls to get through to a live voice at Bloomex. No one returns messages.

9 original items (22 duplicated items), non were European origin, (rather Indonesia). Repeated sweets, candy, cream wafers, crackers. SAME tin-can full for EACH separate order.

The labels fail to print the French language version required by Federal Law in Canada. Did the 30 Indonesia "cream" dairy junk sweet products also jump Canadian Dairy Product Law?

Where's the fruit, seafood, gourmet cheeses, European inferred goodies, various display of premium toasts & crackers, wicker display basket and Christmas greeting card? And what's with repeat of items, 22 duplicates?

So many errors? This must be a scheme to scam service to begin with.

Bloomexfailed delivery

I can only second all the other bad reviews about this company. I live in UK and tried to send my Mum in Melbourne Australia flowers. I paid $57, and they did not turn up. I rang Bloomex and they arranged for a second bunch. Guess what...no show yet again! I used their tracking system with fast way.com.au and discovered the flowers were coming from Sydney and being shipped down to Melbourne. Seriously? Fresh flowers being transported interstate??? They said it was the cheapest way for them to do it. After 5 days of waiting for these flowers I called to demand a refund. Even if they do arrive they are days old!! I am now waiting for an "investigation" before they can issue me a refund. Please, please, please, avoid this company!! Customer service were poor, and even my Mum tried at her end and was met with such rudeness. If you want fresh flowers use a company like interflora who get local florists to deliver. Why on earth would they transport flowers interstate over a number of days?? Why pay $14.99 for quick delivery when they can't actually deliver quickly?? This company need to be reported for extremely bad service, and for ripping people off. I regret using them and I am angry with them and angry with myself for not seeing these reviews first!

Bloomex Flowershorrible service

I had paid $50 to have flowers delivered to my girlfriend. I received a confirmation that they had been indeed delivered. 2 Days later I had another email saying that there was an issue with the delivery and they where unable to deliver.

I tried calling bloomex, but surprise surprise there is no phone number to call so I sent them an email. I had received a confirmation in my email with my address .

Long story short, they said i gave them the wrong address which I didn't. And are not offering a refund.

BLOOMEX IS THE WORST

• El
                                        Elias Kobti Nov 01, 2015

Bloomex are the worst, I have the same issue they deliver the flowers after 2 days, and they said I kept the address wrong, and when you chat with them they say the manager will call you back, and the delivery man had a bad attitude,