Euroflorist Europe / EFlorist Logo

Euroflorist Europe / EFlorist

Having problems with Euroflorist Europe / EFlorist?

Euroflorist Europe / EFlorist reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 22, 2007. The latest review Flowers delivery was posted on Apr 29, 2021. The latest complaint eflorist was resolved on Jun 07, 2009. Euroflorist Europe / EFlorist has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 28 reviews. Euroflorist Europe / EFlorist has resolved 3 complaints.

Euroflorist Europe / EFlorist Customer Service Contacts

+31 207 028 100 (Netherlands)
+44 333 577 6635 (United Kingdom)
+43 720 2290 94 (Austria)
+32 38 081 173 (Belgium)
De Entree 143-145
Amsterdam
Netherlands - 1101
Norway
Postboks 43, 1309 Rud

Poland
Sowińskiego 18A, 60-283 Poznań

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Euroflorist Europe / EFlorist Customer Service. Initial Euroflorist Europe / EFlorist complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Euroflorist Europe / EFlorist above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Euroflorist Europe / EFlorist. Discuss the issues you have had with Euroflorist Europe / EFlorist and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Euroflorist Europe / EFlorist Complaints & Reviews

E-FloristFlowers delivery

I've purchased a £44.99 bouquet for a close friend's 80th birthday. Instead of the large bouquet which was advertised, my friend had received a cheap-looking one, similar to the kind you can find at your local supermarket for under £10.
The EFlorist customer service team have declined to provide a partial refund, claiming that "Having reviewed the photograph you have been kind enough to provide, we are pleased to see that these flowers are fresh, have met the colour scheme of the advertised product and are to value". My requests to have the name of the local florist which delivered my order were completely ignored so I can't even take this matter up with them.

Please find photos of the advertised bouquet and the one which was delivered attached.
Link to the advertised bouquet: https://www.eflorist.co.uk/birthday-bouquet-pr33705

Flowers delivery
Flowers delivery

Euroflorist Europe / EfloristFlowers

Ordered flowers (Monday) for my mother's birthday (Wednesday).
    RESULTS:
    - Flowers delivered one day late (Thursday afternoon).
    - They arrived in a box. I expected a hand delivered bouquet.
    - Flowers were dry and wilting (no moisture/water device in the package).

I emailed the company on the day of delivery...nothing.
    I shared my disappointment via their feedback form on the day of delivery...again nothing.
    £36.58 of utter disappointment and sadness for my mother.

Euroflorist Europe / Efloristflowers

I placed an order of the "Big Heart" and chose the highest price. The picture shows a vase so I expected one too. Instead what my family got was this sad bouqet with very sad wilted roses and a lot of greens as fillers. The bouqet came in wrapped in a purple gift wrapping tissue and no sign of a vase. Very embarrassing, I wish I never made the order.

flowers

Euroflorist Europe / Efloristflower delivery

They didn't delivered my package so I send a mail to what happened they answered me that they cannot track this package, this is the mail:

"Thank you for your message. Sadly we are not able to track your order down. We are really sorry for that and would kindly offer you a redelivery of the same bouquet."

And they agreed to re-send the package, this is the other mail:

"We forwarded the request for a re-delivery from Monday to our
        executing partner."

At the end they decided to not resend the package eventhough they clearly lost the package with the excuse that the recipient was not know in the address, thing that it's not true but even if it was they didn't even try to call the recipient to confirm that false info.

I'm not using this service again and I recommend you to do the same.

Euroflorist Europe / Efloristwrong item delivered. would not deliver correct item nor give money back for their mistake.

Do not use euroflorist! I ordered a live plant (muguet) that I should be able to replant. They sent me cut flowers in a vase. When I notified them of their mistake they acknowledged the mistake and then offered me a 50 percent discount on the order. I wanted the plant I ordered and to return what they mistakenly delivered. They wrote back telling me that the season for the plant I wanted was over and was not available anywhere in belgium anymore. I checked their site and they were still selling this item and I easily found another site selling the same item in belgium. I brought this to their attention and told them I wanted my order or a my money back. Again they sent me a message telling me the season was over and could only give me 50 percent refund.in other words, I had to pay still pay 16 euros for their mistake (order €32) and the flowers they sent were already turning brown two days after delivery (which they say there is a 5 day guarantee). I gave them one more chance, telling them that I was "starting to get irritated" and never heard from them again. Do not trust this business!

Euroflorist Europe / Efloristmy order did not arrive. you are extremely difficult to contact

A week before Mother's Day, I ordered roses for my mother. I have used your services before. My mother did not receive her flowers up to this day. I just called her in Germany. I have sent 3 e-mails to your company and called once. No one has the courtesy to call me back or send me an e-mail. I want my money back. Plus, I will not order from Euroflorist again. Non existent customer service.
            Renate Grim
            [protected]@paxtangcemetery.com

Jan 07, 2019

Euroflorist Europe / Eflorist — flower

I sent to my son flower, but I forgot to menciones a complete adreess, so, i tried several times to give the...

Euroflorist Europe / Efloristflowers for a grieving friend

I ordered flowers for a friend in Germany who had just lost her mother on 11/9/18. I was told delivery would take place 2 days after the order. When I spoke to her three weeks later no flowers have been delivered. I emailed to ask for a refund and got a link to a delivery company which stated that flowers had apparently been delivered, twice, I can tell you they have not been. Therefore as I see it I have had my money illegally taken and I want a refund as soon as possible. I used this company in good faith and this is the reward. Disgusting.
              Order number: DE4955005

Euroflorist Europe / Eflorist — bouquet never got delivered, customer service line is not in operation; looks like a scam company

i ordered a bouquet to be sent to my husband's office for his Birthday on his business trip. as the many...

Euroflorist Europebouquet of flowers (home delivery)

Euroflorist's services and network do not live up to delivering the nice pictures of bouquets they show online. Reality is much different than what you supposedly pay for. Even worse is the so-called make-up bouquet they were going to send afterwards. Did not happen. When I inquired about that later on they came up with a bogus story about how surprised the recipient was. Basically they tell you you are lying. Now they say it is 2 months after order date so nothing can be done. 100% satisfaction is what is stated on their website. So why are you unwilling to reimburse me? DO NOT USE EUROFLORIST!

Euroflorist Europe — disappointment reason euroflorist!

I've sent to my girlfriend 'the wonder of orchids' named product which is on their website. But they sent her...

Eisenstadt

Euroflorist Europe — flowers have not been delivered

Invoice Nr.: DE4835907 Date: 12.09.2017 Payment: PayPal I have placed an order for flowers delivery in...

Amsterdam

E-FloristFailed to deliver flowers

These guys are the worst flower delivery service ever! I do not recommend www.eflorist.co.uk to anyone. They failed to deliver flowers and that was a birthday surprise!
                  I found their contact phone number on their website and called to get some assistance, but they were unprofessional and were not able to tell me anything about my order status.
                  They also mentioned that I will be getting refund but still no sign of my money. This company is beyond terrible, don't waste your time and money and buy elsewhere.

Euroflorist — Flower delivery

The orchids I ordered are not the orchids that arrived. The orchids I ordered were the luxe/large product...

Euroflorist België — Fake order

On Nov 30th, I received an email from Euroflorist, claiming I made an online order to be delivered...

eflorist.com — goods not as advertised

I ordered flowers from eflorist.com for my mother thanking her for her decision to have chemotherapy after...

Wallasey

eflorist — overcharging

Placed an online floral delivery and was told a grand total which I accepted. Paid by VISA and even printed...

eflorist.comeflorist

I ordered a large heart wreath w/pink and red flowers. It was for my husbands funneral. I ordered it on friday may 1, to delivered Saturday afternoon. I paid 125.87 dollars for this heart wreath. Keep in mind I am a floral designer by trade. I understand about flowers sometimes aren't avaiable. When I got there and saw what they sent I felt horrible. they sent this rinky dink cross covered in yellow flowers. no red no pink. it couldn't of been over 13" high. I could not believe it. it was embrassing. It also looked like some kindergardner stuck a bunch yellow daisies on a cross. This was suppose to a 18" heart weath with red and pink flowers. they had time to call me and tell me i would of probably spent more money. As it is i expect to be refunded and an apoligly from the florist who did this. this was not right. I'm still upset about it. that was to have special meaning. they did my wrong. if i have to go to fox 7 on your side i will. compensation is to be expected of some sort...

Lana springer
                    [protected]

E-Florist Inc.Product never delivered

I ordered a bouquet of flowers and a teddy bear for my Mother-in-Law for her birthday. I ordered on a Sunday and the arrival date was Wednesday, so I ordered plenty in advance. On Wednesday I called up my Mother-in-Law and she had not received our gift. When I sent an e-mail to E-Florist Inc. they did not reply, but when I called the next day, a representative told me that our order was being refunded. So no answer for why my order was not delivered, no apology for a mistake, and worst of all, no flowers or gift for my Mother-in-Law's birthday. Do not use this site! They are not trustworthy and do not understand the weight nor the purpose of their company.

Cheryl R. Rau May 28, 2009

i would never buy from this bait and switch, dishonest company ever. I purchased flowers for my sister's special birthday, not only not delivered on that date, but came on Tuesday instead of a Friday or Saturday and the Grand Total was NOT WHAT THEY CHARGED MY ORDER CONFIRMATION PAGE. This is a classic Bait & Switch and I'm going to take this as far as I can. This is not the way to do business. My bill for a $87.98 charge ended up $109.80 and a $3.29 service charge from the bank. They use International to deceive you. I thought it meant I can send overseas NOT that they are going to charge me such an exhorbitant fee. With 52 states and enough floral stores around I didn't need to go overseas and be charged. THEY SHOULD NOT SAY GRAND TOTAL WHEN THAT IS A DOWNRIGHT LIE AND THEY KNOW IT FROM WHAT I JUST READ FROM OTHER COMMENTS. I AM DOWNRIGHT FURIOUS THIS IS ALLOWED TO HAPPEN TO OTHERS!!!

Notafan Apr 06, 2009

THANKS E-FLORIST-INC FOR NOTHING!

I had ordered Anniversary Flowers for my parents 28th Anniversary this past Saturday at 5am. The flowers were being sent on the East coast so there it was 6am when the order was placed. They stated that if an ordered was placed before 12 (noon) in the recipients time zone flowers will be delivered. I Only received one email stating that my order had been received (yeah my money). There were suppose to be 2 emails which the 2nd one was suppose to include my confirmation number with all my details. Never once received the email. Saturday night came and I called my mom up and pretty much told her I had ordered flowers for her and my dad, did they receive them? NO! I called E-Florist-Inc's 1-888 number and left a message. Today is Monday and by Noon here and still never received a phone call back about my order. I just got off the phone with one of the reps that work for E-Florist-Inc and did however get told that in 2 to 3 business days I would receive my FULL refund minus the $15 dollar cancellation fee (I'm totally OK with that). Never got a processing number/cancellation number to know that if my money doesn't get refunded, that when I called back I would have something stating I did call and cancel. The rep that I had talked to on the phone from the time she answered the phone to the rude hang up was HORRIBLE!

I mean seriously why would I of just NOT used E-Florist-Inc and went with 1-800-Flowers or proflowers.com or better yet have used a local florist shop & maybe I would have been able to have given such great/awesome parents something for their 28TH ANNIVERSARY!

THANKS E-FLORIST-INC FOR NOTHING!

Mark Smith Oct 13, 2007

Well, the complaint is correct, but the following comment is far from it.

In fact, Floristdetective has on numerous occasions touted the benefits of ordering direct from a local florist. The mission of FloristDetective is to inform the buying public about scams such as Urban Florist, newly reconstituted as Eflorist.

Mr. Jones, does not know me, or any of the other Real Florists behind the Floristdetective site, but should you want to contact me, I'm not that hard to find.

Mark Smith, Midland MI

• Te
                          Ted Jones Oct 03, 2007

This is just the same old company used to be called Urban Florist now is called E-florist Inc out of Vancouver, type in google urban florist vancouver bc and you should get thousands of complaints. Nothing new here folks a crooked company. Affilated with FloristDetectives real owner of floristdetective trys to get consumers not to order at other florists but really is shilling quietly for eflorist. a clever rouse I won't fall for again. Someone should be check the so called floristdetectives.

• Ds
                          D. S. London May 13, 2007

Bought flowers for Mother's Day... expected delivery as requested. Could not reach them by phone or email to verify my order and delivery schedule... the recorded voice mail assured that everything was on-schedule. WHAT THIEVES!!! Nothing was delivered and it was too late to get my mother her flowers. This was the worst kind of deceit. Please save yourself aggravation and do not deal with this company!!!

E-Florist — Fraud and scam

This company accepted the order for a Xmas plant to be delivered the following day. A week later when the...