FromYouFlowers.com Logo

FromYouFlowers.com

Having problems with FromYouFlowers.com?

FromYouFlowers.com Customer Service Contacts

143 Mill Rock Road East
Old Saybrook, Connecticut

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FromYouFlowers.com Customer Service. Initial FromYouFlowers.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FromYouFlowers.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FromYouFlowers.com. Discuss the issues you have had with FromYouFlowers.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

FromYouFlowers.com Complaints & Reviews

FromYouFlowers.comDelivery after date

Delivery date: 1/23/21
Order # [protected]
My order was delivered a day After the date promised.. The Funeral home was unable to read whom the flowers were for, so the arrangement was sitting in a back room.
I was promised a refund and have had no reply from this company!!
Cheryl Heckes
[protected]@aol.com

FromyouflowersI was shamed by this company who delivered a wilted small bouquet to an important person on a very special occasion

Bought an 88 dollar bouquet and a small wilted vase delivered with 1/10th of the flowers. I was robbed and shamed. When I asked to resend in a certain period accompanied by an apology letter I felt unheard, they were gonna send it when they wanted with no photo so I can check it and no apology letter from the responsible person. This. Company cannot provide the service they sell. I was definitely robbed of a lot of money. I have used them many times and I cannot imagine what was sent.

FromYouFlowers.comNot delivered

Ordered flowers in advance for my sister's 1st day at her new job. Got an email this evening stating they were "sorry" but my order had been delayed. They said they would deliver tomorrow. How does that help? Today was her 1st day... Not tomorrow. They offered to refund my same day delivery service fee... Which is interesting, because I ordered days in advance. I am persistent and will do everything I can to prevent someone else from being ripped off and disappointed. Buy your flowers elsewhere people!!! Don't throw your money away on this garbage business.

Jul 24, 2020

FromYouFlowers.com — Never delivered flower for wake/viewing

I am on the phone with these fools right now and fit to be tied! This is the third time this has happened to...

FromYouFlowers.comQuality of order

The photo of the flowers that I ordered and the product that I received were so different. The flower gift that I purchased for Mother's Day looked like a 5-year old went and picked old flowers from a field. I will never order from you again!!!
        I also posted this on facebook and will continue to complain until I get a refund.
        Monica Boyer [protected]@yahoo.com
        [protected]

Quality of order
        Quality of order

FromYouFlowers.comUnsatisfactory flower delivery

I ordered 2 dozen rainbow roses from "you flowers.com" for Valentines Day 02/14/2020. Tracking for the order indicated that the flowers were loaded on a UPS truck at 9:30AM and the flowers were delivered to my home at 7:45PM. After spending more than 10 hours in the truck with Florida temperatures in the mid 80 degrees, the roses arrived in a cardboard box with each of the 2 dozen flower buds brown and shriveled. The only satisfaction that I received after complaining to "youfloers.com" was an offer of a 20% refund for their total satisfaction guarantee. I would never recommend this company to any consumer.

Jan 13, 2020

FromYouFlowers.com — fromyouflowers is a fraud

Ordered flowers for my Moms funeral and kept checking for status. Finally chatted their customer service and...

From You Flowersflowers ordered/paid for. never delivered

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my sister after she had shoulder surgery. Five days later, and they have never delivered the flowers. I got so frustrated and angry that I was given my money back, but I was promised that the flowers would be sent complimentary but that never happened. I have been put on hold two different times trying to talk to a supervisor which also never happened. My advice is do not use this company for any reason. They are unscrupulous.

FromYouFlowers.comdelivery of flowers ordered on the phone was not delivered

Ordered flower over the phone to be delivered on 12-20-19 to a company address, the companys name is rydin was told would be delivered but it was not received I would like to cancel this order and please refund my money back to my account I have a e-mail address of [protected]@wowway.com I also can be reached at [protected]. Please let me know when you have cancelled my order thank you ill be waiting to hear from you

Nov 18, 2019

FromYouFlowers.com — flower delivery

Do not use this company if you actually want your flowers delivered. I placed an order #[protected] four day...

FromYouFlowers.comfuneral flowers

DO NOT use this company. There is something seriously wrong with them. They are scammers. Customer service is almost non-existent. I placed an order online today for funeral flowers and received a voice message from them to call them. I had been on hold for 32 minutes so I called back using my land line and pressed 1 for ordering. Needless to say, someone answered and put me on hold again and transferred me to a department called Respective Department and said that I had complained in the past so they would not do business with me and issued a refund.

So instead of improving their customer service, they penalize people for complaining and will not do business with them. This is the most destructive business model I've ever seen in my life!

Stay clear of them!!!

From You Flowersflowers not delivered on time or day guaranteed

05/29/19
                  Order# [protected]
                  Flowers ordered before cut off time of 3:00pm to be delivered the same day, by 6pm
                  They were not delivered.
                  Refund of $14.99 (service / handling fee) and flowers specified and ordered should be delivered to address given at time of order
                  Cotton Candy - flower arrangement
                  deliver to:
                  Arlene Gaines
                  1020 Brookdale Lane
                  Camden, SC 29020

From You Flowersmother's day flower delivery

From you Flowers took an order from my son for Mother's Day Flowers. He paid extra for delivery on Mother's Day. He used them because they had a Guarantee Option. The flowers were not delivered until 5pm on Monday May 13, 2019, the day after Mother's Day. The local florist said he only received the order from From you Flowers on Monday. My son received an email from Ava's Flowers saying they would credit him $15 but the local florist said there is no Ava's Flowers and that they would charge him, the local florist, even though he didn't get the order on time. Needless to say, I was very disappointed. It just doesn't feel right receiving Mother's Day Flowers after the day and my son felt terrible even though it was not his fault. We will never use an online florist service again. We suggest checking the phone book for a local florist and contacting it directly.

FromYouFlowers.comorder

I ordered flowers with a balloon for my daughter for her birthday. What she received was a small bouquet, no balloon and they spelled her name wrong. Very disappointed, when I called all they could do was give me a 15% discount. Really?? They put me on hold about 5 times, each for 15 minutes or more each time. I asked to speak to a manager, he kept saying there is no manager. Apparently, the balloon flew away!! Do not use this company.

FromYouFlowers.coma fond farewell casket spray

I ordered a masculine casket spray on 1/2/19 that did NOT have bright pink or red flowers for my nephews funeral on 1/5/19, what I received was a wedding bouquet!! I specifically selected a spray that had darker colors and would go with the color scheme of my nephews outfit and other flowers that were ordered. It was extremely bright with nothing but bright pink, white and red roses! It looked like a circus spray! I would like a refund! I paid almost $200 for this spray and I am very unsatisfied.

Fromyouflowersfrom you flowers delivery

(attorney advertising) My name is Todd Kennedy and I am a class action lawyer. My law firm, Gutride Safier LLP, represents consumers in a class action lawsuit against FromYouFlowers.

In particular, the lawsuit involves the company's failure to deliver flowers and other ordered items in a timely manner, as well as its failure to properly issue full refunds to affected customers whose orders were not fulfilled.

If you have been affected, please contact me at [protected], or [protected]@gutridesafier.com.We will protect the confidentiality of your communications to us, to the fullest extent of the law.

Flowersfromyou — disappointing

Ordered a beautiful bouquet of flowers with the same day delivery for my mom's birthday. I picked the date...

FromYouFlowers.comnon delivery after they sent delivery confirmation of funeral flowers for my sister

On Nov 3 2017 I placed two order for funeral arrangements to be delivered to the funeral home on Mon Nov 6 before 4pm. I received confirmation of my order. On Monday I received two emails confirming delivery of both orders. On Monday when I went to funeral home only one was there. Funeral home checked everywhere and the other arrangement was no where to be found. I called the customer service and of course it was after hours so they said I would have to wait til morning for more information. At 1pm Tuesday, still no call back so I called again. Was told by first customer service that the second order was not able to be filled by same florist so it was sent to another one and it would be delivered Tuesday. Unacceptable, services were over Tuesday. No one could tell me why I received email confirming delivery, why I was not notified that the second order would not be delivered on time. Only answer I received was they were sorry, refunded my money and offered me a gift voucher of $20.00. The worst thing about this whole issue was these were flowers for my sister who had passed away. We traveled 600 miles to be there for her funeral and my flowers for my sister were not there. How awful! I was devastated. I tried talking with 'supervisor' & manager and got a bigger run around from them. One even got smart with me and asked how old I was because he felt I was being stupid or something. I had requested full refund of purchase and more than a $20 gift voucher for the same company. Seriously, of all times for them to mess up and have no compassion. Never mind who runs a business like this. Why did they send email confirmation for items that were not delivered. I will never use them again. So I am stuck with a useless voucher and horrible memories of the funeral.

FromYouFlowers.comnever delivered the flowers

Rosa Santos 11/08/2017 order # [protected]

I ordered flowers a morning before to be delivered on a timely manner which they did not. been checking on the to see if they were on its way but it kept only showing pending. so before noon I decided to call to confirm the order a young lady checked on the status and said the order was being processed at the recipient should receive the flowers before 2pm. well here comes 1:50 No Flowers I decided to call again to
                              [protected] to check on the status of my delivery just to here that the delivery was not gonna be possible like really! why did I not get a call or an email to let me know this issue!!! I will NOT use this service nor will I recommend it to any of my relatives/friends. I always like to try new online services to give the benefit of the doubt but this has been a very disappointing experience...Yes I did get an email where it states my refund will show on my c.c. within 2-3 business days but I had my heart set on this SPECIAL delivery all in all never again...

FYI: I was really going to give business to this company after all there's someone with birthdays or special events going on...

• Po
                                  pobarjenkins Nov 09, 2017

While they made a mistake, in the end they did their best to resolve it by offering a refund. There isn't much else they can do at this point.

FromYouFlowers.comnever use them

So bad I rarely read reviews. I ordered a bouquet for my cousin's wedding with the delivery on that date that was separately paid. But nothing was delivered. Called their customer service, but nobody piсked up the phone. I emailed them and they answered saying that they would send me new bouquet as apologies. Again nothing was delivered. Guys, that's really not funny at all. They said that the delivery was delayed. Why? There was no courier. So stupid. I wasted time and money instead of just buying from another store with more positive reviews...