Having problems with Avas Flowers?

300 Corporate Drive
Mahwah, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Avas Flowers.

Complaints & Reviews

Avas FlowersFlower spray I ordered for a funeral service

I placed an order for a spray for a funeral and it looked nothing like what I had ordered. I paid $165.00 and was so embarrassed of what I had received. I asked for a banner and it was just a little flower card with our names on it. the smallest spray out there. I asked for it to be delivered my 3:00 pm and it got there like close to 5 pm. I order another spray from another company with the banner and look how beautiful it came out and I only paid $114.00 for that one.

Avas FlowersScam flower company... DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

Ordered and charged $106 for a $49 bouquet with same day delivery. Never delivered and when I called they said they cancelled the order yet no refund I had to call my bank and dispute. The woman named george sounded like she was from India and the supervisor Cesar never called back as I was told he would. Then we received a call the next day saying they were excited to inform us we were set for delivery the following day (now 3 days late) which I had explained was ridiculous and they need to refund my money as I've already reordered elsewhere plus they had already informed me they cancelled my order the day after without my requesting to do so. A week later still no refund and I will have to dispute with my bank.
    Don't order from them...CROOKS

Avas FlowersPaid but no flowers delivered!

I ordered flowers on sept. 18 and paid $131.05 on my credit card. I paid an extra $10 to make sure the flowers and a box of chocolate candy were delivered the same day.
      The address for avas flowers is new jersey and my delivery was in lafayette hill, pa, a suburb of philadelphia.
      The flowers were never delivered! They were for my daughter in law because her father died. I am furious and heartbroken to have been scammed by this company!
      I contacted them by email with no resolution. They said a local company delivered the flowers but they were not received.
      What can I do to report this place?

Avas FlowersFlower delivery

Explain this!!!

i paid $99.09 (large)and you sent a $64.99 (small) arrangement.

You will not make it right, sending me an email saying the florist who delivered the flowers said it was a large. You can see it is not a large bouquet and the lady who received it said it was very small!
        when i called i was told you would redeliver. That did not happen.

Buyer beware!

These people should be investigated with so many complaints out there!

Flower delivery

Ava's FlowersFlower bouquet

I ordered flowers online via Ava's Flowers. I paid $55 for the Medium bouquet and chose it based on the image. The image shows numerous flowers - over 17 sunflowers, roses, etc. When the bouquet was delivered to my friend for her birthday, it had 7 flowers. This isn't even HALF the number of flowers shown in the image. I filled out the online form for Ava's complaining about the number of flowers. The option provided was to have the bouquet picked up an redone; I chose this option. I received an email back stating that the bouquet delivered met their standards and they would not be redoing it. I'm not sure how 17 + flowers is the same as 7 flowers. You can see in the two images that the only thing in common are the types of flowers, not the quantity.

Flower bouquet
          Flower bouquet

Avas FlowersFlowers and candy

On sept 18 2020 I ordered 1 bouquet of flowers 1 box med size of candy and 1 birthday wishes card. Order number 7435971 to sonia delgado 407 robbins road neptune nj. Price was $117. Oo
            They delivered 2 bouquet of the same flowers and 2 of the same cards I couldnt believe it so I contacted them explaining it. Someone contacted me back they were delivered. I looked them up on the internet and they are loaded with complaints as no delivery but took the money and wrong orders. So I wrote back again they gave me 2 order numbers # 7435971 and 7435972 never heard from them. There website says they have a 9.5 out of ten great rating. They charged my card $147.00.
            Please help the consumers out with this phony rip off company.
            Avas flowers
            373 s. Main street
            New city new york 10956
            Po box 51 3784 rt 715
            Henryville pa 18332
            This is the complainant name and address on the order september 18 2020 attorney general letitia tish james will also be notified.

Avas FlowersTwo large sprays for funeral in Van Alstyne TX

False advertising, terrible embarrassing results. Over charges. I paid $390 for 2 large sprays. They were pitiful, full of gaping holes with no flowers and laking the personalized $10 banners I had paid for each of them. This company should be taken off of every site that is sponsoring it. They lie and cheat and for something as significant as funeral. Nothing can be done about them NOTHING. They just will keep bilking people out of their money and disappointing and devastating them. DO NOT TRUST THEM. DO NOT USE THEM. They somehow got on YELP and I thought they were a local florist. When the agent could not pronounce Van Alstyne it gave me pause. But I had already spent 30 minutes trying to order the two sprays because he kept mixing up the cards. I doubt they were right either. This is just horrible.

Avas FlowersFalse advertising / dismal delivery

I ordered a medium sized arrangement that I paid $60.00 for. I received an order substituted as a small for one. If the arrangement from "as shown" I ordered vs the one I received were supposed to be twins, you wouldn't even call them Fraternal. Dismal and disappointing delivery. I received a $20.00 store credit to use with their garbage services and products as resolution. Go directly to your local florist or hell, roast s'mores on a bonfire with $80.00... it would be more fun and logical than spending ANY money with this company. Con artists and the florists they partner with are questionable ethically as well. F grade with the BBB for one and a one star rating overall. Joke is on me for not researching their garbage prior. Seriously, you're better off giving a homeless stranger your money opposed to buying through Ava's, I would have been MUCH more fulfilled to do that then waste it here as I have. See picture of order VS what was delivered. $60.00 dollars worth huh. Thanks guys!

False advertising / dismal delivery
                False advertising / dismal delivery

Aug 21, 2020

Avas Flowers — Unethical business practice

On 7/8 I placed an order for flowers to be delivered to a friend using an AVAS online "special...

Aug 19, 2020

Avas Flowers — Flowers ordered for a funeral

I ordered flowers online for a funeral in a small rural community. I went with Avas Flowers because they said...

Aug 14, 2020

Avas Flowers — Flowers & delivery

I placed an order on 8/13/2020 for a particular arrangement then I received a phone call informing me that...

Aug 06, 2020

Avas Flowers — Flowers delivered were not was ordered. Order number 7309358

On July 31 I placed an order for sympathy flowers. The product description stated all white lilies, white...

Aug 05, 2020

Avas Flowers — Floral arrangement "dreaming of tuscany"

I am sending this email because I am very dissatisfied with my order. The Dreaming of Tuscany was to be...

Avas FlowersFlowers that were delivered

I ordered a flower arrangement for my aunts 90th birthday. I was told it would be delivered on her birthday. First problem was that they didn't have the flowers I wanted. I thought that they would be replaced with a different flower. But it was a completely different arrangement. One I would not have chosen. Second it was delivered 3 days late. Thirdly the flowers were mostly dead! I have tried contacting customer service several times. I did talk to a few people and was told that yes, the flowers would be delivered that day. Well they weren't. I got pictures of what was delivered and I was so embarrassed! My aunt said it was the thought that counted, but I was so disappointed. I will never order from them again. The flower pictures were taken on the day they arrived.

Aug 02, 2020

Avas Flowers — Scam

Ordered flowers on 8/1/2020 to go to Picayune, Ms. for a funeral. Received email of order with confirmation...

Jul 25, 2020

Avas Flowers — Extremely poor product / services / response to issues

# 7287054 Same day delivery advertised but not delivered. Also advertised free delivery but then charged...

Avas FlowersOrder was not delivered on day promised and did not get what I was charged for

I was told that my flowers and chocolates would be delivered on the same day of order, my daughter in law did not get her flowers until three days later and she did not get what I paid for. I was on the phone over two hours and called 5-6 different times. I later found out this company is based out of New Jersey! I paid $116. and change for this order and this company lied to me about everything, I spoke with at least 4 different people, when her flowers arrived they were old!!! They did not come in the vase I paid for, she did not get the mylar balloon I paid for and the arrangement was not what I paid for! I am very disappointed and think this company should be shut down for false advertisement! AVAS FLOWERS IS A FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!! My order # was 772747 I WILL NEVER ORDER ONLINE AGAIN!!!

Jul 14, 2020

Avas Flowers — Flowers for my birthday

My boyfriend's mother ordered me Daisey's for my birthday. they were supposed to be delivered on...

Avas FlowersFlowers for funeral

I ordered flowers from avas flowers on 7/3/20 for my first cousin who passed.
                      I needed them delivered on july 4thby 1:30 to the chapel at the local funeral home.
                      I was assured it was no problem. I called to make sure they had delivered them and found out that they were unable to get in touch with delivery. I was told the prior day that I would get an email and a picture of the flowers along with a delivery time from the driver. When this did not happen I called.
                      They had lost my email address. I asked them to have a manager call me within an hour. No call. No flowers apparently either. I did not find that out until the following day. I received an email that they were unable to deliver my order that cost $186.00. I had been unable to fly out to the funeral. During the covid times the flowers were all the more important to let my family know we were thinking of them! No flowers!
                      Yes they said they would refund the money after I asked but the point is that they were extremely unprofessional!

Avas FlowersWrong order flowers molded

This is the worst florist ever my sister purchased flowers from them they lied the company was 4 hours away the roses had mold on them and half were dead to top it off the bouquet wasn't even the one she purchased after reading the reviews it seems this floral company has no idea what their doing and should be refunding back money to the customers