Menu
Avas Flowers Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Avas Flowers
reviews & complaints

www.avasflowers.net

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.9 259 Reviews

Avas Flowers Complaints Summary

57 Resolved
199 Unresolved
Our verdict: When using services from Avas Flowers with a poor resolution rate, be vigilant. Understand the common pitfalls other customers have faced. Prepare thoroughly for any interactions with their customer service, and consider alternative solutions if your issues are not addressed satisfactorily.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Avas Flowers has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Avas Flowers. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Avas Flowers reviews & complaints 259

Filter reviews by rating
3 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Avas Flowers reviews & complaints

11:51 am EST

Avas Flowers Non-delivery

My name is Charles Clark. I have purchased an order for some flowers to be delivered on 14 February. They never arrive. I never got in contact with anyone I’ve been trying trying trying and there’s no reply to me about my order. I am requesting a refund for that order, my order number is [protected] I haven’t received anything. I’ve been emailing this is not right I need someone to contact me my number is.[protected] this has been going on too long without any communication from you guys and this is unacceptable. Thank you.

Claimed loss: <span class="replace-code" title="This information is only accessible to verified representatives of company">[protected]</span>

Desired outcome: Refund

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Avas Flowers representatives only. If you are affiliated with Avas Flowers, please claim your business to access these details.

E
12:21 am EST

Avas Flowers Small chocolate was not delivered to 1914 10th t

I am requesting a response for order #[protected] in which small chocolate was not delivered to 1914 10th Berkeley California to Joy Beverly on February 14th

If you people don't plan to correct this issue please say so and I can stop wasting my time

I don't know how I can be anymore specific than you did not deliverer the small chocolate I paid for nor did you reimburse me when and where it was supposed be shipped you have that information

Claimed loss: $17.00 dollars

Desired outcome: Reimburse me my money

4:31 pm EST

Avas Flowers Flowers received were not what was ordered

My sister sent me flowers for my birthday on the 16th of this month. They weren't delivered until the 17th of January. I received a box with some roses a vase and instructions on how to cut them and put them in the vase that came with them. My sister called and asked if I had gotten my flowers and I said yes and sent her a picture at which time she told me that wasn't what she had ordered. What she had ordered should have already been in a vase with yellow roses and other flowers.

The order was supposed to be "My Sun, Moon and stars bouquet" and it was far from that. When called they were rude, wouldn't refund her money or send the correct arrangement.

Desired outcome: Ultimately - to get my daughter reimbursement for the flowers that weren't sent, However if I can protect others from using this company even better!

Is Avas Flowers legit?

Our verdict: Avas Flowers's legitimacy, as determined by Complaints Board, strikes a balance between trust and caution. This nuanced position suggests that while Avas Flowers may operate with some level of legitimacy, users are strongly advised to undertake their own verification processes, reinforcing the call for a cautious but informed interaction.

Avas Flowers earns 54% level of Trustworthiness

Average Trust Update: Avas Flowers assessed by Complaints board with 54% credibility. Caution advised for personal and financial details.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Avas Flowers. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

A long registered date for avasflowers.net can be seen as a positive aspect for Avas Flowers as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Avas Flowers's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Avasflowers.net has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Avas Flowers website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Avasflowers.net has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

A trust mark has been identified for a avasflowers.net, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

Avas Flowers as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

We looked up Avas Flowers and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Avas Flowers protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Avas Flowers. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
F
6:25 am EST

Avas Flowers - Flower arrangement never delivered

I ordered a red and white spray for a family member who passed away and she was the owner of the mortuary where I wanted the delivery to go. Avas notified me that the flowers were delivered in Jan 9 at 3:15 but my son was at the mortuary and said the flower arrangement wasn’t there. The funeral services was the next day Jan 10 and my flowers were not there...

T
9:05 pm EST

Avas Flowers - Multiple deception practices

I ordered a large tall expensive flower arrangement called : She's got Style, She's got Grace" for my sisters 60th birthday with 3 regular balloons and 1 mylar balloon 5 days before my sister's birthday Jan 8 2024 and chose the more expensive version of the image and added that to please deliver before 4pm. I got to the end of the process only to see after...

8:17 am EST

Avas Flowers - Delivery

Wish I could leave no stars. The first time I used this company it was great but this time was absolutely awful. I ordered flowers and 2 add ons for my mother's birthday in advance to make sure they would get there on time. On her birthday I ask for an update on deliver status, by 5pm I got an update saying they would not be delivered that day due to...

P
1:06 pm EST

Avas Flowers Flowers

I ordered flowers for my wifes birthday (11.23.2023) . They never arrived.

1) Ava's call center that speaks broken English said they could send the flowers on November 27 or Noveember 28, 2023.

2) I asked for my money back. At first they send me notice of a $10.00 credit and after I got another call from the call center they sent me a credit for the remainder of the order $97.40. I havent see the credit transactions on my credit card as of yet.

Avis is a flower broker run from call centers. I highly recommend that no one purchase flowers from them unless you are prepared for the nonsense I went through.

Desired outcome: The desired outcome at this time is to get my money back. I will never use them again

L
2:37 pm EST

Avas Flowers Delivery of orchid expedited

I ordered an orchid for my sister on her birthday and paid the extra funds to have delivered on the day which came to $98.63. It sent me an email to say it was delivered. I called my sister to confirm because usually I would hear from her, she is always home in a wheelchair also has a camera did not receive the order as said, call the company they expressed that they would contact their designer to reach out and find out what the problem was. They never called me back to specify that they have gotten a problem with the order, or if it was delivered , regardless, do not order through this company. It is a scam. I had to change my credit card and refute the bill. Now I’m going into the process that is so unnecessary and disgraceful. .

Desired outcome: $98.63

A
10:47 am EST

Avas Flowers Funeral arrangements

My parents ordered flowers through "Ava's Flowers" and checked the box for "condolence card". Obviously this was for a HUMAN funeral. Furthermore, my mom wrote a special, personal message to put in the card that specifically said "There is no greater pain on Earth than when a child dies". Ava's Flowers thought it was then appropriate to pick out a condolence card FOR A PET. An animal! They didn't even write my mom's message inside the card - they printed it out, misspelled it, and then taped it to the inside of this PET condolences card. They sent the card to the funeral and my aunt had to open this up herself while mourning the death of her child. Un$#*!ingbelievable. The amount of trauma this has caused my family is insane. Your child passes away unexpectedly and then, to rub salt into the wounds, some asinine company carelessly sends you a "pet condolences" card? Are you kidding me?

Desired outcome: Full refund and a severe apology.

4:52 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Avas Flowers - They didn’t get the flowers delivered, even when the order was placed two weeks prior to the funeral

Late in the day, AFTER my uncle’s funeral, I got a text, with a phone number provided, to call Avas flowers. No one answered when I tried several times to find out why they were requesting that I call them. So the next day I attempted six or seven more times and I either couldn’t hear the person because the connection was terrible on the other end or they...

L
4:07 pm EDT

Avas Flowers avas flowers

I ordered flowers for my sister at 4 am on 11/3/23. They were suppose to be delivered at 2 pm to her place of employment for her birthday and flowers never arrived. No call or updates on their end. Today is 11/4/2023 and still nothing.

I called in to talk to a manager and they told me that my sister left early so they were not able to deliver the flowers. That was inaccurate! I got a full refund. i will never do business with this company ever again. Who is Ava's Flowers?

How are they still in business.? This company is nation wide? I read many reviews and i felt upset for the people that had trouble getting their flowers , money back/ over charged and or flowers were not like how they advertise them on their website. My goodness especially during a time of loss. Unbelievable

J
11:36 am EDT

Avas Flowers - Fruits abound basket

I ordered on 10/23/23 a fruit basket for a someone that lost their father. First basket never made it to them but was said to be delivered 10/24/2023. Had to call their number several times to get through 10/24/2023 and 10/25/2023. I filed a claim and never received follow up from them. The person that I sent it too let me know they received it on...

R
3:26 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Avas Flowers Promised delivery of flowers for retirement NOT fulfilled.

On 10/22/23 @1:40 pm. I ordered flowers for a retiring friend. I called published # to confirm1st... if Avas delivers on base housing of Travis AFB, CA. I requested date for delivery as 10/26/23. NOT DELIVERED as promised so I communicated via chat & phone call on 10/27 early AM. It was supposed to be delivered at least by 0900 hours, in time before retirement ceremony. Another chat & phone call (put on hold for a long time by?). Another customer person retrieved my call while I was waiting...Marie (kudos to her). She was able to at least find out reason for non-delivery: "flowers not bloomed yet...but can deliver next day via FED EX...". Since retirement day is today & FRANKLY, I got TIRED of waiting & BROKEN promises...I decided TO CANCEL ORDER and I WILL not order via AVAS again...horrible experience...too much effort & time to pursue order status. RebeccaS.

Desired outcome: DO NOT ACCEPT FUTURE ORDER IF CANNOT BE FULFILLED!

C
7:36 pm EDT

Avas Flowers If I could give no stars....

Placed an order on Oct. 20 for a funeral on Oct. 23. I provided the delivery info on the website, then got an email asking for the same info, so I gave it again on the phone. The funeral was Monday, but I was notified via email only today (Wednesday, the 25th) that Avas had canceled the delivery two days ago. Timely? Very. Not once did they CALL.

I didn't ask for same-day delivery, I gave them a three-day head start.

It staggers my comprehension that a professional company that features deliveries is too incompetent to do what any teenage pizza delivery driver does several times a shift.

Now, after reading the reviews (should have done that first), I decided to go ahead and contact my bank, so as to be proactive in this matter.

These people don't deliver. And, according to the reviews, they don't reimburse, either.

A
7:00 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Avas Flowers Incorrect Product and full order not delivered.

Ordered two arrangements to be delivered on 10/18/2023only one was delivered not even in a base. That was no arrangements it looked like just regular roses you pick up at the market.

Called and explained the incident and was told they would follow up on it next business day on 10/19/23. Did not received call so of course I called back. They said they would call the designer to see what happened. I specifically told them not to redeliver since I would be out of the office the rest of week. They still delivered. We called again put us in 20+ min hold and ultimately hung up on us.

Desired outcome: Cancel and refund.

Update by Alma Zuniga
Oct 19, 2023 10:13 pm EDT

This company is horrible. Save yourself some time and headaches, order local or buy from a market as you can find better flowers there.

My husband ordered me two dozen roses for our Anniversary. Only one dozen of roses was delivered on 10/18/23 instead of two dozen that were ordered. I called and they said they would check to see what happened and would call back on 10/19/23. Of course they didn't call so we called back I told them we wanted a refund. I specifically told them not to redeliver since I would be out of office for the rest of week yet they still delivered. Didn't even get to enjoy my roses, been calling to speak to a manager, I get put on hold and get hung up on. So pathetic. The roses I got on time were not even in a base they were just like the $16.00 ones you get a your regular market. My husband said they were supposed to come with a base. His total was $190.56.

11:40 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Avas Flowers Terrible!!!

Received flowers from avas as a gift. They were sent without any type of moisture and looked unhealthy. The next day they were worse! Sent pictures and complained but they didn't make it right. So unacceptable! They just gave the giver a 20.00 credit ...horrible was to run a business. Never will use them again! The pictures are 2 days after receiving the order

J
8:38 pm EDT

Avas Flowers Flowers, chocolates, greeting card

My husband spent $160.10 on the large Enchantment bouquet with a box of chocolates and a greeting card. I never got the chocolates or the card that he paid extra for, and the flowers were pathetic. They are nothing like the photo online, and we feel this company scammed us by sending this pitiful little bouquet when we paid extra for the large bouquet. It doesn't even look like the same bouquet, not to mention I never received the other 2 items that were paid for.

We've contacted customer service multiple times now, and we keep being told that they'll send us a new order but it hasn't happened. The last rep confirmed that we were lied to, as a replacement order was never even submitted.

Your company is ripping people off based on the hundreds of other reviews we've found since ordering, and we do not wish to do business with a company like this that clearly doesn't care about its customers.

Desired outcome: We would like a full refund based on 2 missing items, a sad flower arrangement that looks nothing like what we paid $160.10 for, and now the time we're having to waste getting this rectified because your customer service is awful.

9:19 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Avas Flowers Charged my charge card NEVER delivered the flowers to the Memorial service!

Ordered the flowers on 9/11 for a guaranteed noontime delivery on Sat 9/16 for a Memorial service. Even had the audacity to charge me an extra $25 for guaranteed "freshest flowers and guaranteed noontime delivery"

Well, nothing could have been farther from the truth! Flowers were never delivered but I was charged $85!

I have called and called and also sent messages via internet. No one has returned my calls. One representative told me, at 3:15 pm on 9/16, that they were out for delivery and guaranteed they would be delivered by 7 pm.

As of now, nothing...We missed the Memorial service and I am angry and totally embarrased.

Desired outcome: Total credit!

T
1:52 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Avas Flowers - Failed to deliver large floral arrangement to the church for a funeral

Today, 9/8/2023I I was notified at 9:06 AM PDT (about the time the funeral was to begin) that the Avas affiliate in TN would not be able to deliver the large arrangement sent by all the deceased friends and neighbors in CA. Are you kidding me?! You just let me know when the service is to begin? If I knew earlier I could have found someone else to fill our...

9:53 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Avas Flowers Bots don’t know, nobody to help

I ordered flowers on Friday to be delivered on Saturday. Every time I checked the status, it was scheduled for Saturday, then it was scheduled for Sunday, then it was scheduled for Monday. On Tuesday, after an HOUR of pushing buttons I got to speak to somebody. They were going to schedule the delivery for Wednesday! My sister was at a vacation rental and was leaving on Wednesday! SHE WOULDN’T BE THERE! Had to cancel the order. Never, ever going to order from Ava’s! I will spread the word too. So disappointed!

Update by Sheri Jones

Very disappointed! Extremely hard to contact customer service.

Avas Flowers In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of Avas Flowers is clean and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and find the desired products. The layout is intuitive, with clear categories and search options, ensuring a smooth user experience.

Product Selection and Quality: Avas Flowers offers a wide range of floral arrangements and gifts for various occasions. The selection includes beautiful bouquets, plants, and gift baskets, ensuring there is something for everyone. The quality of the products is exceptional, with fresh and vibrant flowers that are expertly arranged.

Pricing and Value for Money: Avas Flowers provides competitive pricing for their products, offering great value for money. The prices are reasonable, considering the high-quality flowers and arrangements. Additionally, they frequently offer discounts and promotions, making it even more affordable to send beautiful flowers.

Ordering Process and Customer Support: The ordering process on Avas Flowers' website is straightforward and hassle-free. The step-by-step instructions make it easy to customize and personalize the order. Their customer support team is responsive and helpful, promptly addressing any queries or concerns.

Delivery and Shipping: Avas Flowers ensures timely delivery of their products. They offer same-day delivery options, which is convenient for last-minute orders. The flowers are carefully packaged to maintain their freshness during transit, and the delivery personnel are professional and courteous.

Customer Reviews and Reputation: Avas Flowers has a positive reputation among customers. Their website features numerous customer reviews, showcasing the satisfaction of previous buyers. The company is known for its reliable service and high-quality products, earning them a strong reputation in the industry.

Return Policy and Satisfaction Guarantee: Avas Flowers has a customer-friendly return policy and satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason the customer is not satisfied with their purchase, they can contact the customer support team for assistance. The company strives to ensure customer satisfaction and will work towards resolving any issues.

Additional Services and Special Offers: In addition to their floral arrangements, Avas Flowers offers various additional services and special offers. They provide options for adding balloons, chocolates, and personalized messages to the orders, allowing customers to create a more personalized gift. The company also frequently offers special discounts and promotions, providing further value to their customers.

Social Responsibility and Sustainability Efforts: Avas Flowers is committed to social responsibility and sustainability efforts. They source their flowers from eco-friendly farms and prioritize environmentally friendly practices. Additionally, they support various charitable organizations and initiatives, contributing to the betterment of society.

Overall Recommendation and Conclusion: Avas Flowers is a highly recommended online florist. With their user-friendly website, wide selection of high-quality products, competitive pricing, and excellent customer support, they provide a seamless and enjoyable experience for customers. Their commitment to customer satisfaction, timely delivery, and social responsibility further enhances their reputation. Whether for personal celebrations or special occasions, Avas Flowers is a reliable choice for sending beautiful and meaningful floral gifts.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Avas Flowers contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Avas Flowers?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Avas Flowers Customer Service. Initial Avas Flowers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Avas Flowers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Avas Flowers. Discuss the issues you have had with Avas Flowers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.