Having problems with Bloomex?

Bloomex reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 13, 2008. The latest review Inaccurate delivery date confirmation was posted on Jun 9, 2021. The latest complaint Flowers and Delivery was resolved on May 12, 2021. Bloomex has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 274 reviews. Bloomex has resolved 120 complaints.

Bloomex Customer Service Contacts

• 108-366 Kent Ave., South East, Vancouver, BC, V5X4N6

7068 NW 50 Street, Miami, FL, 33166

• 12/18 Victoria St E, Lidcombe, NSW, 2141
  • 23/1 Lathe Street, Virginia, QLD, 4014

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bloomex Customer Service. Initial Bloomex complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bloomex above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bloomex. Discuss the issues you have had with Bloomex and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bloomex Complaints & Reviews

Bloomexproduct and delivery

placed an order for mothers day, paid extra for before noon delivery but didnt get the box till 7 pm. when they arrived the box was upside down, the flowers were broken and dry. tried to contact them but havent been able to. there is no customer service here. never order from them!! scam and no one to complain to. no place refund area. never again.

• Bloomex's response · Nov 06, 2020

We really appreciate the fact that you shared such a detailed opinion. We strive to become better now and we do hope that your next time with Bloomex will be better. Once again, thank you very much for your feedback.

Bloomexonline florist

Bloomex is an online scamming business. The only reason I went against my better judgement and placed an order with this business is because they confirmed they could do a last minute delivery (during the purchase process). So I went ahead and ordered 36 long stem roses for delivery the following day. Not only was my order not delivered on time, the chat system was completely ineffective at keeping me abreast of the delivery status, and I did not receive any correspondence advising me of the late delivery, nor I was given an option to cancel my order.

After much chasing and navigating the frustrating "live chat" platform - let me tell you, there is nothing "live" or "interactive" about it - I was advised my order would arrive two days later than requested. I promptly emailed Bloomex requesting to cancel my order. Despite my instructions, and with no return correspondence, Bloomex went ahead and delivered the order. Instead of 36 long stem pink roses in a vase, they delivered 9 wilted tulips in a box!!! Imagine the embarrassment on my behalf. What was supposed to be a thoughtful gesture toward my recipient, ended with me apologising profusely for sending such a ghastly gift. Dead flowers!!!

Upon receiving my complaint, Bloomex offered to refund my payment only if the recipient returned the dead flowers to their nearest depot. Bloomex did not bother to provide an address for said depot.

I couldn't imagine anything worse than asking a recipient who has just received 9 dead flowers in a box, to help me obtain a refund by ferrying these dead stems to a depot in an unnamed location. @Dimitri Lokhonia, could you?? (hint: you are in the business of bringing people joy)

Bloomex is now refusing to refund the amount paid for the product / service they failed to deliver. I have made numerous requests for a call from management, or for the escalation of my complaint. I can't get through to Bloomex over the phone, and the personnel managing the "wecare"@bloomex email address are becoming increasingly antagonistic.

Does anyone out there have Dimitri Lokhonia's details? I will not let this go. This is daylight robbery.

Bloomexflower delivery

I ordered flowers for my mother for mother's day and she never received them. My order number was 2409783.

I had tried to "chat" online with their online service however it was just a robot.

I emailed to confirm the address as the house number hadn't shown up properly, however I never even received my email back as promised within 24 hours. It's now been over 3 day and no word back AND my mom didn't receiver her flowers.

Still no response from them and I have been billed.

Bloomexmother's day flowers order blmx2396176

On May 10, 2019, I received Mother's Day Roses from your company. They were old, dead and dying.

I contacted my daughter, Melissa Nicolas, and she said that she will not be using your service again, nor will I.

I ask that you either return her money, or resend me a proper bouquet.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Margaret Stebbing
        113-3402 S Main St, Penticton be V2A 0B6. marg.[protected]@outlook.com [protected]
        I have pictures is you need them!

Bloomexflorist

Order number: 1420177
          I am extremely disappointed with the service from your company
          1. I ordered flowers and payed an extra delivery fee for them to arrive on Mother's Day and they arrived a day early ??
          2. I strictly asked for them to be handed to my mum herself and to be wished a happy Mother's Day but none of that was done and it was handed to a guest at my house
          3. My mother is allergic to mint chocolates and A tiny box was included with it, but online they said it was going to be decadent chocolates but it was a cheap box of chocolates
          4. The flowers I received were nothing as what was pictured online and is not worth the amount I payed for them.
          I will not be using this service again
          I want my money I wasted back

Warm regards, Bloomex team

Bloomex Australialate delivery, wrong product, did not supply part of the order, etc

I ordered extra large bouquet of flowers with large handblown glass vase, small message card and explicit but, fair time range, delivery instructions, on Wednesday 10th April 2019 to be delivered am Friday 13th April 2019. (Perth WA)
            This was to a school for a special ceremony and assembly. (NOTE; the school closes at 3pm, hence the delivery instructions.)
            The flowers did NOT arrive until the school was preparing to close at about 2:40pm or so.
            Missing the ceremony and the purpose of the flowers. Also, they were NOT the right flowers or amount/size of bouquet !! Furthermore, I paid the extra $20 or so for the large, handblown glass vase. Nothing else was in the box, not even a small card for the recipient !
            I contacted them immediately by phone, but the woman was very stand-offish and said they needed photos and complaint by email, which I also did !
            They repied saying the flowers look excellent and correct and sorry for the vase. They obviously didn't even read the order correctly as the vase they referred to was the smaller, cheaper one !
            Nothing about the negligence or failure to honour the order/contract etc.
            Basically denied any wrong doing !!
            How or why is this company allowed to continue to operate in this country given the amount of complaints and people in my position, that I've since discovered after my ill treatment from this company which appears to be a classic scam type company !!??
            Consumer Protection is supposed to be strong, here in Australia !!
            Please look into this company and either make them atone for their transgressions or remove them from our market place.
            Thank you.
            Regards,
            Brian Clarke
            NOTE-: My order info below.

Purchase Order

SKU
            Price
            Total
            Glass Vase (Hand blown)
            This beautiful hand blown glass vase is ideal for any special arrangement.� It is perfectly designed to hold up to 36 long stemmed roses. This hand blown vase is the perfect addition to your bouquet, especially if you are sending it to an office, hospital or funeral home (please note, all bouquets going to a funeral home must be accompanied by a vase). Measures approximately 10" tall.
            AURP04
            $19.95
            $19.95
            Magical Mixture (supersize)
            Make their day magical with this breath-taking combination of Lilies, Roses and Alstroemeria. These lovely flowers symbolize happiness and renewal.The opulent bouquet includes Asiatic lilies, alstroemeria, roses and waxflower accented with leatherleaf fern. These flowers are shipped fresh, budding and ready to bloom. Vase not included, but they are available!
            AU112-03

Customer's note
            Occasion :
            Card message :
            To our dear, Maggie May.
            Although we've only been involved with you for a short period of your long career, your influence, grace and thoughtfulness will be missed, , , , , , immensely.
            With love and appreciation,
            Robson Clarke and his family, Brian, Naoko and Grace.
            Signature :

Instructions and comments (we will keep this information confidential) :
            Could this be delivered between 9am and 11am or as close as possible on the given date on April 12th 2019. Thank you.
            Reminder :
            ENABLED

late delivery, wrong product, did not supply part of the order, etc
            late delivery, wrong product, did not supply part of the order, etc

• Sc
                scha manio Sep 25, 2019

Yes same!! why they allowing this company to hassle people. poor service!!! and we should take an action regarding this we put effort and spent money but in return what we got. i ordered also for bday gift as a surprise but should be 24 they will deliver but they did not deliver it... so what is the point ordering if they will not deliver as the day you mention.

Bloomexfloral arrangement

The flowers that were delivered were not what was ordered or even a similar value of what was ordered. I ordered 'recipe for romance' flowers and supersized them. The total came to $70. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered, which was a peach and white bouquet with lilies and roses. Instead I received an all white bouquet with two roses and no lilies. My order number was 2372185 and was delivered on March 16, 2019. I attempted to deal with the company and seek a satisfactory outcome but was ignored for over a week and then was sent an email closing the issue without any acknowledgment for my issues because their local florist stated that it was fine. I even sent pictures. The flowers I received were cheap and not what I ordered. I would like a refund, the flowers were for my Mother's memorial and I could easily have bought the same flowers for $20 at a grocery store.

floral arrangement
              floral arrangement

Warm regards, Bloomex team

Bloomex2 orders placed 3 days ago, still no delivery!

I placed and fully paid for two separate orders on Tuesday Feb.12, 2019, one to be delivered on Wednesday Feb. 13. the other one on Valentine's day to my wife on Feb. 14. The second order was never received (delivery address is my home - there's been nothing!). When I inquired about the orders status, I was give the run around by the "chat line", saying they were under investigation - ? I tried their toll free number, was told they don't deal with individual orders, told me to go back to the "chat line" (which was useless!). I was told by a recorded message to email "[protected]@bloomex.ca": what I got was a screen that said "Bloomex if for sale"!, asking me to place a price bit???!
                The whole thing is a "run around"; no way to get any information about my orders totally over $100.

Does anyone have any advice where I can go from here to get my money back. Will try Better Business Bureau or other government sites... Suggestion please!

Bloomexpoinsettia was not delivered on time but candies were dumped on the back porch 3 days later.

I paid extra for a plant to arrive before Christmas and two days after Christmas my in-laws received candy and so I complained and just got one bot reply after another. There is NO service or integrity in this service. I sent several e-mails and none even came close to addressing the situation like the person at the other end could not read English. If the order does not arrive on time, they won't remedy the situation or even address it in any meaningful way and they will send anything at all in place of what you ordered. It's not like a service, it's more like a scam.

Bloomex — recent flower order

I selected flowers via a picture on line and when they were delivered they were embarrassing. The person i...

Bloomex — flowers not delivered

I placed an order on Oct 25th for flowers to be delivered for my daughter's birthday on Oct 27th. My order...

Toronto

Bloomexflowers delivered 3 days late and dead

After trying to "chat" with "Matt" online and getting zero help but the email address to send my complaint in, I have since emailed 3 separate times to not receive any answers as to why my delivery was 3 days late, and the flowers were dead upon arrival :( I am extremely disappointed in this company. I will definitely be telling every person I know about the terrible service and never to use them ever.

flowers delivered 3 days late and dead

Bloomexincorrect delivery address

12th October 302pm
                      Bloomex emailed to advise that recipient of flowers had been discharged from Cairns Base Hospital. They needed home address to redeliver order. A redelivery fee of $14.95 would be charged.

12th October 331pm
                      I emailed Bloomex with home address and agreed to the extra delivery cost.

12th October 342pm
                      I emailed Bloomex again with correct address of Cairns Private Hospital. The recipient had been discharged but was transferred to another hospital, not to her home. I attempted to confirm this change over the phone. I was directed to live chat on the Bloomex site. My email also stated that I would attempt a live chat immediately to confirm new address.

12th October 403pm
                      Live chat consultant confirmed new address of Cairns Private Hospital (see attachment).

Bllomex refused to deliver to correct address. They still delivered to home address.

incorrect delivery address

Bloomex — flowers not delivered

I ordered flowers For my mom's 60th birthday and they were supposed to be delivered October 10, it's October...

Vancouver

Bloomex — flower delivery

unacceptable experience!!! I ordered Red roses for delivery the next day. Pink roses were delivered!...

Bloomex — flowers delivered but does not look the same in the photo

I ordered a bouquet of flowers for a friend, Sept. 27, 2018. It will be delivered for Sept 28. My friend sent...

Bloomex — gift basket

They do NOT deliver on time, & Customer service does NOT help, What's the point for getting a delivery for a...

Vancouver

Bloomexflower delivery

I've ordered from Bloomex.ca a few times and had zero issues. My last two orders have been a nightmare though. (#[protected] and [protected]). The first one was for my partner who is working out of town. Bloomex delivered them 3 days early and my partner is not home. The second order was for my mother's birthday. They were delivered days late to her office on her day off. So it made me look like I forgot her birthday. Both times I contacted bloomed and both times they failed to provide any compensation for their errors.

Hello,

My order was just delivered to my recipient and I was sent a picture of the arrangement. I am VERY unhappy. This arrangement looks very cheap and does not look like anything like the photo you advertised on your website! Your picture was very misleading and I am very UNSATISFIED! I know understand how your company operates. You lure innocent customers into writing a review for a $20 off coupon, before the order is even shipped out...then thats how you get your FAKE 5 star reviews...then once you send out the order and it is received by the recipient, we (the customers) see how crappy the arrangement actually is. I am embarrassed and appalled that such a low quality arrangement was sent to my friend on my behalf. Those flowers are not worth $70!!! I feel absolutely scammed!

Order number 2274401

Bloomexordered gift basket for parents 65th wedding anniversary on august 9th for august 14th delivery. order #[protected] has still not arrived.

order #[protected] not delivered, went on chat service and asked why the order has not been delivered and was told it is in transit. My question was not answered. This service is very disappointing. My parents are almost 90 years old, I had to call them to reassure I did not forget their anniversary. This was very embarrassing. I have been using Bloomex since 2011, and now I am so upset I can hardly keep from shaking. I still don't know if my parents will receive the gift basket.