Wendy'sspoiled food, or poor employee hygiene!

D

My husband and I were traveling from DFW airport to SFO airport on 6/29/07. We were traveling out of terminal C. There was a Wendy's restaurant in that same terminal. I ventured to get an egg, bacon, and cheese biscuit before getting on the plane. The plane ride was 4 hours long. Upon arriving to San Francisco to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary we checked into our hotel room, and 2 hours later I began vomiting uncontrollably from Friday until Sunday. Just in time for us to leave to return home. Due to unsanitary conditions at this restaurant my entire weekend anniversary vacation was ruined. This was the only thing I ate on Friday, and I am 99.9% sure it was the cause. I am now out two grand and will never get back my 5 year anniversary. Thanks a lot Wendy's! Perhaps you should encourage all employees, even those at airport chains to wash their hands and properly cook the food.

• Pd
    pditty Oct 09, 2011

YALL ### SUCK HERE IN PANAMA CITY FLORIDA ON 23RD ST.
    FIRST! THIS ### DIDNT GREET US IN THE RIGHT MANNER...THEN THE FRIES WAS 2 DAYS OLD AND THE WHOLE ORDER WAS SICKENING!!! I HATE WENDYS AND THE ###S THAT WORK THERE!!! MY DAMN CHICKEN WAS SUPPOSE TO BE GRILLED AND I GOT A SOGGY ###, NASTY ### OLD ### SANDWICH!!! IT REALLY PISSED ME OFF!
    THE OTHER 2 COMBOS SUCK TOO! 21 DOLLARS DOWN THE DRAIN...THIS IS UNCALLED FOR...IT AMAZE ME THAT YALL STILL IN BUSINESS!!!

• At
    atv234 Jan 16, 2011

someone needs to fire everyone from the wendy's on Coral way and 92 Ave. I never gave them attitude, nor a bad anything and when i see my oreder it is completely wrong i told them this is not my order nicely and with an attitude gave me other bags and GUESS WHAT !?! THOSE BAGS WERE WRONG TOO !! i took the bags and said F*CK IT ! im done with this crap, we have a bunch of idots working in fast food places now a days...

• Yo
    you know when it's real Jan 07, 2011

not every Wendy's is like these that everyone is describing!...if you don't like the Wendy's you went to find a different one to go to from that moment on...and if your order was messed up it's either because the register operator could not hear you correctly, or the sandwich maker just read the screen wrong...don't make such a big deal about it...and hopefully they won't give you attitude...and if you see something where they need to wash there hand's speek up or let the manager no...that's all I have to say.

• Di
    disgustedone Jul 08, 2010

Our visit to Wendy's at the collinsville crossings(Collinsville ILLinois) last night was a disgusting and unsanitary experience. Flies all over the tables and all left unclean. Workers were sitting in back area laughing and talking not doing anything. Had friends come in and continued to not bother and clean ANYTHING. I saw an older couple come in with their grandaughter and the old boy had to clean a table so they could sit down and eat. We will not be eating there anymore, not even a drive through!

• Bi
    Billmm Jul 07, 2010

One time while I was using the restroom at a Wendy's, I witness a cook stick his hands down the rear of his pants and scratch his bare [censor]. Upon pulling his hands out of the [censor] of his pants, he proceeded to sneeze directly into his hands. He then continued to assemble the food while touching it with his bare hands. To make matters worse, (since it was a very hot day), I witnessed drops of sweat drip from his head and on to the food he was preparing. And since it was my lucky day, that was the burger that was for my order. I opened it, and to my dismay found two of this long black hair on the bun of the burger. This is the last time I'm eating at Wendy's.

JamesPadgett40461 Aug 14, 2009

I recently started going to Wendy's in Berea, KY to do my studies for college. I always purchased something and was never in the store for more than 30 to 45 minutes. the manager there informed me one day that I was not allowed to use Wendy's electric to plug my laptop in. So I started parking outside of the store and doing my studies. I am a single father of 4 who is a full time student as well as a full time emplyee. Is Wendy's so broke that using their WI-FI is unacceptable? They were earning money each time I used it. It was a lovely atmosphere to work in. Today, I was sitting in my car, WITH my 4 children, trying to do my homework, and the manager walked up to my car, which was parked as far away from the store as possible to avoid using a space needed for a customer. She said, "I am not going to be able to allow you to use MY WI-FI." I replied by telling her that I was not using her WI-FI, it was the hotel's WI-FI next door. She then demanded that I move to the parking lot of the hotel, as her parking spaces were needed for customers. There was clearly not a need for the space I was occupying. Is that the type of face Wendy's puts on their company? I can only say that Wendy's has lost my business permanately. What a rude way to treat someone as a person, much less a potential customer! Has Wendy's forgotten that without US( THE CONSUMER), THEY HAVE NO JOB?!

• Ji
    jillc123 Jul 18, 2009

Wendy's is getting just as bad as McDonald's if not worse. They mess up your order and then give you attitude as if you did something wrong. It's bad enough they can't get the order straight, but then you have to deal with the attitude that goes along with it. Just terrible. I've got so many stories I wouldn't know where to start. All I know is that I'm through with Wendy's point blank.

• We
    WendysManager08 Jan 15, 2009

When are people going to relize FOOD POISIONING TAKES 24-48 HOURS TO TAKE EFFECT!! It was not the Wendy's food that made you sick.

• Te
    Terrance Dawson Jul 26, 2007

I went to Wendy's on Burt koans in Shreveport, La on July 26,2007 8:00pm. The consumer services was bad, I ask them to separate my order because I had purchase a lot of items. First thing happen I heard the manger use profanity and my kids heard him also, then he pass me a empty bag w/my order. To top everything off he still got my order wrong, they forgot my fries, hamburger, salad dressing. I call the store back and ask for the manger name he got on the phone and hung the phone up in my face. I know this want solve the problem are nothing will be done but I just wanted to let Wendy's know how there customers are being treated. I'll never purchase anything from Wendy's again.# [protected] Thanks.

• Au
    Aurora DeLuca Jul 08, 2007

My husband, son and I were traveling back from Orlando and stopped through a drive through window at a Wendy's, store #397 at 2200 West S.R. 434. We ordered two combo burger meals and a chicken sandwich meal. We already were traveling back on the highway when we realized our order was wrong. We got three burger meals and the special order was messed up. What we really did not expect was finding hair in our french fries. Not one hair, but two! This is the last time we eat at Wendy's!!!