Walmart / Product Care Plan / Compaq Laptopstill waiting for laptop to be repaired

D

I purchased a Compaq laptop less than two years ago and paid for the extended Warranty. My laptop quit booting up. I sent it in for repair on 12/12/11 and they received it on 12/14/11. They told me that it would take 5 - 10 business days to repair it when I called. I knew with Christmas and New Year's it would take longer. I called them two weeks ago and inquired about that status of my laptop, they told me that they had to order parts for it. This past Saturday, my husband called to check on the status and they told him that my laptop was going to be shipped out to me on Tuesday, January 17th. When I called today to see if it had been shipped, the person who answered the phone told me that the parts just came in yesterday and that it would be 5-10 more business days before they would put the parts in my laptop. I had to send my laptop to Compaq, when my laptop was still under warranty them, the usb ports went and I had my laptop back within two weeks! At the rate Warranty Logistics are handling this repair I won't have my laptop back until February!

• Hello,
    We are the company that provides the service plan for Walmart and we are here to help. Please email us at [email protected] and provide us with the name and phone number you used to register your Product Care Plan. Once you submit that, someone will be in touch with you promptly.

Thank you!