Having problems with Aaron's?

Aaron's Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 950 7368 (Customer Service)
400 Galleria Pkwy SE Ste 300
Atlanta, South Carolina
United States - 30305-2367

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aaron's Customer Service. Initial Aaron's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aaron's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aaron's. Discuss the issues you have had with Aaron's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Aaron'sPlaystaion 4 slim console

Thank you for your order.
Get ready, your product will be on it's way to your home soon!

Your attached Lease Agreement and documentation is the only contract between you and Aaron's related to the merchandise listed in the Lease Agreement.
​Scheduled Delivery: 12/01/2020
Charleston, WV
Phone: [protected] I have never recived the ps 4 my son didnot get his present

Dec 14, 2020

Aarons — Dryer

I have called Aarons in Lawrenceburg Tennessee At least 4 times to come look at my dryer oh they say they...

Aaron'sSaying my payment with toward interest

I purchased a riding lawn mower and a refrigerator from aaron's in tallahassee on tennessee st. Thinking I was at least half way done with my payments I asked how much do I still owe well the price for the mower was 1268 which I have already paid 655 but they say I still owe 1177 the refrigerator was 915 which I have already paid 451 but still owe 858 so they say my payments went on interest im confused maybe someone can explain where my payments went my name is tawana gavin my number [protected] email tawanagavin600.[protected]@gmail.com

Aaron'sCustomer service

I had rented two dressers from the Aaron's on Boston rd Springfield ma phone number [protected], and unfortunately the dresser came in broken and they sent for a new one, we had agreed that I would pick it once it got there. For some reason I call this morning to check on the status of it and was handled by a rude person, so I said I will call back later that day. Then I get 2 missed calls from them call back and they tell me I missed them that they were on front of my house witch I was never aware that they were coming I was to be picking up the merchandise. They were extremely rude and unprofessional I'm returning everything now I will never deal with you people again. Hire professional people in the Springfield ma locations.

P
        Jun 23, 2020

Aaron's — Manager / amanda

The manager at my local Aarons store (Amanda) told me I was pathetic for not paying my bill. She put me down...

Aaron'sCustomer service

One of you guys his name is David just told me he was keeping my lawnmower because I didn't have the money until the 3rd and it's my last payment I have paid of alot of things with yall and I said I had so much going bad that I should just kill myself and he said I should so someone needs to call me asap [protected] my name is Tracy Williams I have made complaints about him before calling me white trash and nothing has been done I'm fixing to get my lawyer and the news involved

Aaron'sReturn of tv and couch cushions

With the virus I had to make some choices. I elected to return my TV so I put it in the car and took it to the store in Newport, NC I was told that because of the virus they were not able to take anything back thru the front door of the store {which I understand}, and had to come to my house to pick it up, I called the store and told them my plans and was advised that Mike would have to make the arraingments which he never called. What better way to be safe when your employees did not have to come into my house, Mike said they would call and make an appointment to pick it up, I am doing a lot of odd jobs have no idea when I will be home to meet them if they call. The TV is in the back of my car waiting for them to pick it up. Also back in July we ordered new cushion covers for our couch and chairs we still have not recieved them and I am wondering why your service man came and took pictures and agreed that they need replaced, could you also check on this. Thank Keith Bernauer [protected]

Aaron'sMy bed

Gd evening my is Zulma Rodriguez. I had rented an automatic bed from Arron's and I had payed $143.43 now they said that my card didn't go though the girl that took my information she said it went though. Now shw saying my card was declined and mr. Josh said he was taking my bed from my house 04-11-2020 I had payed and they were rude he cant take my bed im handicap pls tell them not to take my bed I know the law about renting. Ty Zulma Rodriguez and Mr Josh hang the phone on me

Aaron'sThe staff and management

I am trying to speak to a manager and they tell me they left or they busy or to lunch please help they took money from my account. After I have told them I was canceling the order. They took the money so I been trying to talk to them and they tell me one thing and do another all I want is to get this problem solved and they told me at one time they would figure something out so I can afford the tv but just told me they would call but nothing I have been trying to talk to them and nothing. Please help me get it resolved. Any question my number is [protected].

Aaron'sA memory foam bed

I am not happy with how I am being treated with aarons in cedar rapids iowa. We got a bed and had it a week to begain with then went back in to the store to let them know that we were unable to sleep on it and asked for a differnt bed or are money back so we laied down on the other beds and found one at that time I made a payment for the new bed and still got charged for the other bed that we still have and they and have never bougth us the new bed that we talked about. This has been going on for a month now they told us the truck was broke down witch was a lie when we asked there guys. They told us we would get are money back and it is not on my card like they said it would be. I would never tell anyone to go there.

Aaron's65" samsung tv

I called Aaron's store on western ave in Sioux falls three days ago and asked them to come and get the tv I'm renting; however the guy I talked to was very rude and disrespectful to me. I told him the day I'll be off work and he said those days doesn't work for him and the days he gave are days I'm at work. I told I won't be home those days and he said he don't give a f**k I should do whatever or bring it in myself. I don't think that's good customer service. My cell phone number is [protected] and email is [protected]@yahoo.com)

S
                    Mar 09, 2020

Aaron's — Laptop computer

He Arrins store here in Toccoa/Eastollee Georgia 30577. Well heres how it happened my well my 8yr old sons HP...

Aaron'spredatory contracts

Kerrville, Texas

Specifically inspired by the store in Kerrville, Texas. Just don't do it. Aaron's contracts in my opinion are predatory. They only serve Aaron's. I don't know what's better - send your money to Nigeria because you won the lottery or sign your life away with one of these contracts. I would never deal with Aaron's again and will encourage anyone for the rest of my life to never deal with this corporation as they operate today. They need new leadership.

I urge everyone to search settlements of lawsuits with the FTC where they installed spyware on rented computers. Also read the National Law Center documents on the Rent to Own Racket and more. Not to mention Consumer Reports. Buy you a used appliance from Facebook marketplace. You will thank me and be forever grateful. My experience with customer service is poor to none and I hope you never have a problem. I don't want to talk about management but beware and proceed with caution If you sign a contract with this store good luck and Godspeed.

Aaron'srefrigerator

I purchased this refrigerator about 2years ago at store # c1527, 209 superior avenue bogalusa, louisiana 70427 about the last 6months I started having problem with it leaking water in side of the veggies bins. Each time I go in to make my payment, I was told that a work order had been place. But till this day february 16, 2020. I have purchased a lot of merchandise from aaron's but I guess my business is not of value to aaron's. I paid off my refrigerator account and end tables and coffee table account. I am very upset with this company. I was award the aaron's gold star preferred customer award. But right now I am very disappointed with them, I am considing t aking my business elsewhere. I went to purchase a riding lawnmower but was told my account is locked. But the next day I received a call from the store asking if wanted to get anything, they was running a sale. I don't think I want to be buying anything else soon.

M
                        Feb 04, 2020

Aaron's — refrigerator

The Aarons in Jasper, Texas has had my refrigerator for over 2 months. They have been giving me the run...

B
                        Jan 21, 2020

Aaron's — couch

i got couch called day firt pymt ws gonna be due as had something come up and called Aarons in Burlington...

B
                        Jan 09, 2020

Aaron's — rudeness

On January 3, 2020, I called the store at 3364 Cental Ave, Hot Springs AR. I spoke with a lady to ask about...

L
                        Jan 02, 2020

Aaron's — I very un pleased with the lies I was told from one of your rep

My son is a college kid looking to order a bed room set because he live with me the rep ask will I be willing...

Dec 28, 2019

Aaron's — rental of my washer and dryer

Hello, I am currently paying a monthly payment of $134 for my washer and dryer.. it was originally set up for...

Dec 14, 2019

Aaron's — broken refrigerator

I am buying a refrigerator and a stove for Aaron's on the east south blvd in Montgomery AL. I paid down on...