Real Canadian Superstore Logo

Real Canadian Superstore

Having problems with Real Canadian Superstore?

Real Canadian Superstore Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Real Canadian Superstore Customer Service. Initial Real Canadian Superstore complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Real Canadian Superstore above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Real Canadian Superstore. Discuss the issues you have had with Real Canadian Superstore and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Real Canadian Superstore Complaints & Reviews

Real Canadian SuperstoreArrogant and Disrepectful Customer Service

This afternoon on February 26, 2021, I went to a Superstore located at 8195 120St, Delta. I got there around 1:30 pm. After shopping for other groceries, I went to pharmacy to buy Voltaren. But there were not any signs for pharmacy aisles, and I could not find what I wanted. So I went to the pharmacist for help, and later found it in the aisle 1. Meanwhile, I complained the "no sign" issue to the pharmacist. He told me that he had asked for this for a long time too, and wanted me to go to complain this to the customer service. At around 2 pm, I paid all my groceries and went to the customer service to complain about the problem. The young lady who was working there was very argumentative, insisting there were signs in the pharmacy aisles. So she demanded me to go back to check it. So I did. But again, no signs were observed at all. I went back to the customer service and told the lady there were absolutely no signs there. So she called her supervisor. The supervisor agreed with the lady behind desk, and ordered me go back to the pharmacy to check again. I asked them to come with me. But they refused. So I went back by myself to the pharmacy aisles again. Once more, I did not see any signs. This time, I had enough and asked for their manager when I came back to the customer service. The manager showed up finally, and followed me to the pharmacy. And she did not find any signs either. So we went back to the customer service. The manager told the two ladies there were no signs. Even at this moment, they still insisted there were signs. I told the manager the two ladies owned me an apology for abusing me back and forth multiple times. While the manager did apologize to me, the two ladies did not show any sign of feeling sorry and refused to apologize for their misbehavior.

I have been feeling so miserable during the whole day after that. The two ladies who are working for customer service did not show any professional quantification. Instead, they are so arrogant and disrespectful. Their "non-apology" attitude made me feel so bad. And I believe I will not be the only victim of their unprofessional behavior.

Feb 20, 2021

Real Canadian Superstore — Customer service

I was just in the store in Winkler, Manitoba for literally a 3 minute shop, in and out. There is a security...

Winkler
    Feb 17, 2021

Real Canadian Superstore — Cooked chicken 20% eaten when purchased at rcss westbank bc

On February 16, 2021 we purchased four trays of cooked chicken legs from the Flash Food App. We picked up the...

Westbank
    Feb 13, 2021

Real Canadian Superstore — Covid protical

The Superstore in Nanaimo is not taking protical for Covid seriously. None of the grocery belts or key pad...

Nanaimo
    Feb 01, 2021

Real Canadian Superstore — I have 2 complaints

I spend large amounts of money at the superstore, every weekend if you spend over 250 dollars you receive a...

Real Canadian SuperstoreStaff

Hello,
    I live in Newmarket and do most of my shopping at no frills and supercenter.
    I get the social distance, I understand wearing a mask, and Sanitization. But...
    When you pay a person to do a job. That means they should comply with their job description.
    We need grocery staff watching each person coming into the store by social distancing, and sanitizing. But...
    Since when do you pay staff to be on their cell phone? This jobs deals with the public. I understand if you are not dealing with the public
    But...
    Getting pay threw your job to activity be on your phone while watching people coming into the store and really doing nothing.
    It amazes me that no managers who mange all these grocery stores doesn't say or do anything.
    Getting paid at a job to play on your phone.
    Can I get a job like that?
    It's your
    fault as owners, not addressing this matter. Unreal
    Kim

Real Canadian SuperstoreService

[protected]@yahoo.ca
      I'm writing about the store 1018 at 18120 yonge st Newmarket Ontario Jan 27 around 5pm to 6 evening went to buy groceries upon checking out a cashier named Briar refused to serve my senior mom and I she walked away from the cash register and lied that the customer in front of us had not finished packing his groceries that's why she's not serving us but the customer had completed packing their groceries when asked to come back to cash to serve us she blandly refused and accused us of being rude to her and lied to the manager the reason she walked away was "we yelled at her and was aggressive towards her my mom and couldn't believe it we felt taken advantage of and so powerless that this cashier would go to the extreme to defend her actions by lying like this I felt she didn't want to serve us and was either having a bad day I detected alot of anger coming from her .much mom and i were enjoying our day my mom just came out of hospital i was out to treat her nice the last thing on my mind was to encounter this poor treatment by this cashier and management. This was very hurtful the asst manager Mike Williams came over made situation worse by not acknowledging situation took the cashier side refused to acknowledge the poor treatment I asked mike if he was going to acknowledge this we were completely ignored we felt completely disregarded i asked the manager if they could review their cameras the manager said "No take your complaints to head office" and literally did nothing we were wronged and we felt discriminated against i akso read reviews about this store and 5 other complaints about the same situation i would like to report this store for bad treatment and poor service and underhanded racial discrimination

Real Canadian SuperstorePolicy on cashiers helping customers

Hi
        Every other store that I have shopped at besides Superstore the cashiers help bag the items if customers need help
        But who ever had the bright idea it was for cashiers to not help but just stand there and do nothing needs to reevaluate that bright idea
        The lines are long when customers has huge orders
        I experience this today and inquire why cashier dont help
        The answer I got was it wasn't their job
        Not a good answer!!!

Real Canadian SuperstoreImpolite staffs / unfair treatment to Asian customer.

With this COvID rules, I was just following the guidelines, distancing and staying on the floor mark before the cashier check out. The cashier impolitely stated to back off and do 6 ft distance which I did. Before ai got to my turn, the white guy was loading staff at the conveyor table without any complain from the cashier but when I had my turn, this cashier express her rudeness. I was with this cashier even before and she is I guess not supposed to be in a customer service. I complaint to the manager, and I got the same response. Instead of getting "sorry" I got the words from the manager not to discuss it and asked me, "are you getting your items or not? So frustrated, reprimanded and humiliated. And to top it all, this very day is my birthday and this is what I would get. If they will reverse the story, it is up to them. My conscience is clean and these white cashier have more attitude than other immigrants. Canada is a country of people who migrated from all over the world. I regret to say that Racism is still all over the place. As a healthcare provider, I have never say anything that will hurt other people by gesture or by words. Unfortunately, people who have been here since birth are unhappy of immigrants. I'm not saying all of them but in my experiencing I would say "yes" there are still a lot of people who has attitude.

• Ru
              rudeppleverywhere Feb 08, 2021

Honestly, the customer service and management at superstore is pretty horrible generally speaking. You might get lucky and get someone with some belief in customer service but I'd say that's about 1 in 5 chance. Give your business to a better company.

Real Canadian SuperstorePoints enquiry

Hi I buy in store shopping today but I didnot get my points yet, points shown in my pc app but now it is not showing.

Points enquiry

Real Canadian SuperstoreCustomer treatment

Your treatment of the couple in Manitoba that were arrested, handcuffed and detained because they are mask exempt by law and were in your store as late as possible to fill a prescription is shameful. I have been a loyal patron of the Spruce Grove AB Superstore since it's inception but sadly I cannot continue shopping in an establishment that prosecutes customers for arbitrary rules. I'm going back to Mom and Pop it's worth the peace of mind.

Jan 03, 2021

Real Canadian Superstore — Ryan D Ambrose and Cory for customer service

Hi, my name is Karandeep Singh, I work for instacart in midland. I deliver groceries to the people in the...

Midland

Real Canadian SuperstoreCustomer service counter

The lady at the customer service counter ( barnett/lougheed and westwood in Coquitlam) is rude. No hi, no smile at all. I was returning my pc express order and she implied that I was cheating the line by returning at the customer service instead of contacting pc express. She then asked me why I was returning all of my order and I told her that it was cheaper at Costco even though I paid for the pc express membership. I own loblaw and weston shares and definitely this is a sign for me to dump the weston and loblaw shares. Horrendous customer service!!!

Real Canadian SuperstoreRobin Hood all purpose flour

Today December 28/2020
                  Girl name - Simi C 240

I bought Robin Hood All purpose Flour along with lots of grocery items. The till girl torn the flour bag and it spread on till and on my black shirt. I requested the girl to change but she refused and put the torn bag in polythene bag.
                  A lady behind me asked that girl to give me new bag. Then till girl called another girl, both talked to each other and refused. I myself had to go to bring new bag.
                  It was really bad experience. what kind of staff you are hiring.
                  Was it my fault?
                  She didn't do her job
                  Made my whole day bad
                  check cameras to know what happened
                  Receipt attached
                  I have been going this store for 20 years.
                  It is my 2nd bad experience
                  Why do you hire this kind of staff?

Robin Hood all purpose flour

Dec 10, 2020

Real Canadian Superstore — pc express

14 people waiting in line at pc express. I have waited hours over 3 visits! This is not a typo. Placed my...

North Vancouver
                    Dec 08, 2020

Real Canadian Superstore — Pharmacy rx

Went to the superstore in Country Village in Calgary to fill my prescription last month. I was given a...

Calgary

Real Canadian SuperstorePharmacy

Came in on Saturday at 6.30pm to refill a Rx. An Asian younger lady pharmacist was absolutely rude, refusing to acknowledge me as a patient & long time customer of Superstore. I urgently needed a refill of my meds but left after being told I have to contact my physician. No attempt or courtesy was shown to try to even help me. This is my second BAD experience with this pharmacy & will be transferring all my accounts, including my husband & son.
                    Shaun

Dec 04, 2020

Real Canadian Superstore — pc express pick up issue

On Saturday November 14th I placed an online Grocery order to be picked up at the Real Canadian Superstore...

Vancouver
                      Nov 25, 2020

Real Canadian Superstore — Concerned customer

I wish to file a complaint about your employees not wearing a mask I went shopping at my local Super Store...

Nov 02, 2020

Real Canadian Superstore — Customer service

Staff at superstore kelowna are rude, disrespectful. I bought 300 in groceries they are talking their...

Kelowna