Having problems with Walgreens?

200 Wilmot Rd, MS № 2002
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

fair scheduling

I have a store manager who is being in my belief, unfair towards me. She says I am slower at doing tasks on the floor, which is a bunch of "Betty Crocker" in my book and several others as well. So, she schedules me More nights and weekends now. Used to be one night a week or a weekend. Others have better schedules than I. They only have to work one weekend day and all days or one night in the week! She puts me on a weekend day and now one or two nights?! I have been with the company 15yrs!! She offers me no other positions in the store, only checkout!! What an insult!! I see FAVORATISM!!

destroyed my pictures

i took in some pictures to be developed in feb. of 2010... yes they were there for 1 month.. when i went to...

How are we doing'? Sweepstakes

Just like the other complaints I see here I went online to do the survey and was never given anyplace to enter the survey number or my password which was printed on their receipt. It was very frustrating and a waste of my time.

fired

My name is Jon; I joined the Walgreens management team in January 2008 and was recently discharged. During...

very rude pharmiscts

The 2 females that work at this Walgrees Drugstore should not be working there. Their nasty atttitude, & not checking what they give out can cause a huge problems in the near future. I was overdosing for 4 months until my Dr noticed that I was given the meds that are both the same. Mia the manager told the Store
Manager I was beligerent, I could I be when I was in a uniform, Barb was nasty to me, when I question about my insurance she threw the bottle, I told me she had no time to call the insurance company, in the Drive thru
it was worst.

I have to say that it was always horrible to drive there. How can Walgreen have people like these 2 working for their company. Walgreen's motta is having respect for the customer, what a line of croc at this drugstore.
The Store Manger is polite & a good listener, but he has his hands tied, they don't listen they think they are better than him, I think, because they get the big bucks.
Well, that place has lost me as a customer.

• Pa
    pabricio30 Jan 13, 2011

Walgreen's is a pretty picture on T.V but if the people really new how the CEO treat there employee's they would steer clear of all Walgreen's. Walgreen's is over charging there customers. I use to work at a Walgreen's and they fired me for No reason. Walgreen's is a terrible drug store and I would never go there to get my medication. Walgreen's underpays and over works there employees. They will crash and burn if they keep it up.

treatment

i was treated badly as a customer @ a jackson walgreens, monday march 8, 2010. i could hear the conversation between the tech and the insurance company. she said she could not read the writing. this is the only store that fills my perscription, the only doctor that i use & i seem to get one tech all the time. which seems to be very rude. i was over charged and was told that my insurance would not pay for the perscription and i could pay for it myself. which i did because i called my company and i paid the full price for this medicine. i could hear her telling the nurse when she called to verfy what she thought it was and of course the nurse agreed and thus that was the way it was filled, despit my objections. it was not only different from what i usually get, it was twice the price. i am medical personnel i understood every word that was said. it seems as though i was treated this way because they thought i didn't know any better. is this the way you treat people all the time. i am looking for a new phamacy. i will not accept this treatment. and to add insult to injury i did not get a full month's supply.

• Pa
    Patricia Terry Jul 29, 2010

My name is Patricia Terry - 68 CR 48823, Dayton, Tx.77535. My phone number is 936/257-8786. I want to enter the
    sweepstakes for Walgreens $3, 000.00 jackpot.
    The store I went to is located in Dayton, Texas, 209 West Hwy 90. The stores phone number: 936/258-7395. The service I
    received was fantastic. The clerk couldn't have been nicer, her name was Gayla. In fact I 've been in this Walgreens quite a
    few times and I have never had bad service.
    My survey #0787-8276-687. My password #7100-7292-016.
    I hope this is all the information you will need to process my entry.

Sincerely,
    Pat Terry

no brains in that pharmacy dept.

After a long bout of oral surgery I went to fill pick up my prescriptions which had been called in by my...

pharmacy awful service

I am writing to you because I've never experience such a bad service before!! Today was an awful...

unethical service

I went to the pharmacist at walgreens on sunday march 7, 2010 to fill my prescription for vyvance and...

coupon refusal

Walgreen's on 801 s. E.17th, ocala, fl where I shop refused to accept my b1g1 manufacture coupon for the purex liquid detergent that walgreen's had on a b1g1 sale. I know others who have received their purex liquid free except for tax, but I ended up paying for the purex. They refused to take the coupon and it has now expired and I am very upset with the policies whereby some get service and others are refused. Could you please look into this and explain how some stores accept the b1g1 coupon and others refuse to honor these cpns? Thank you for your help in this matter. Mrs. Peggy russ [protected]

• Da
    darkphaerie Mar 20, 2010

Hello you see the coupon says not to be combined with any other offer??? Yeah you can't use a buy 1 get 1 on top of a buy 1 get one sale because you aren't paying for one...BUY one get one get it?

prescription pricing policy

Walgreens has a generic drug program that gives customers a discount on certain medications. However, if a customer has Medicare D they cannot participate in this program. This is because Walgreens has misinterpreted the laws regarding Medicare D. Because of this Walgreens is breaking the law. This is discrimination! Other drugstores with similar programs do not discriminate against Medicare D members. One such company is Walmart. A classaction lawsuit is called for to stop such policies by ignorant companies like Walgreens.

smoking in store

You have a new store at 151st street and Memorial, in Bixby, OK Since you opened, I have smelled smoke in...

3000 dollars survey

I do not think Walgreens are fair posted a dishonest claim that you could win $3ooo dollars when you arrive at the web site there a complaints line instead.
I need a gift card for my time wasted.

Charles Morgan Mar 13, 2010

We like the Friend and very good service that walgreens giving

Charles Morgan Mar 13, 2010

Thank you for be anywhere in the World.

• St
    STOPSCAMSTODAY Jan 25, 2011

Charles Morgan must work for Walgreen's or possible a relative or friend just like he said of course he is going to be defensive and make a good comment. I have read many negative reviews for Walgreen's, I still shop there, but i never have heard anyone ever winning a survey . I think it is a scam in the last few years i have took many of there survey's and friends of mine as well never ever have i ever seen anyone win. And that there is other complaints but, its waist of my typing time they would never be addressed

lack of help

I was in Walgreens to get a prescription filled from the emergency room at 11.30pm and there was only 1 pharmacist on duty. There were 5 people in line, multiple cars at the drive-up window and the phone was ringing off the hook, this poor man was so frazzled and frustrated, he clearly could use some help, this is how mistakes are made and in apharmacy this could be critical. I think you clearly need at least 2 people of a night. I'm a Nurse and I clearly felt for the man as I've been in that position myself, surely a corporation as big as this could afford 2 people at night. The Pharmacist was very nice and all of us felt sorry for him. The comments about Walgreens I heard while standing in line were not very nice. I watched 4 other people that came to the pharmacy walk away kind of angry. Surely this could be improved!

• Gl
    Gloria G. Wesley Oct 20, 2010

what happen to the walgreensfeedback.com where you do a short survey and hope to win $3, 000

• So
    soothingscents Nov 12, 2010

Seriously, there is only 1 person on duty at that time because it's for the emergency stuff. If you are picking/dropping off everyday meds, don't complain. You are the cause of the backup. Also, the people that ask the dumb questions, seriously, a pharmacist knows alot about drugs, but they aren't a doctor. If you need doctor's advice, go see a doctor.

theft

i went into walgreens located in smyrna, ga. store#5901 being honest upon entering the store i asked a cashier named bj if i needed to leave my leather back pack valued at 300 dollors. my wife bought the lether bag for me on sale for 250 dollors. i had just got off work and i went into the store to pick up a few odd and ends that my wife had meationed to me. my expensive headphones and mp3 player and my bluetooth, mp3 charger.were in my leather bag that was given away to a couple of thieves by another cashier named pedro who is employed were this incident took place. so if you are out shoping and want to visit a wallgreens dont take other bags or stuff you payed for into store cause they will make you leave them up front. and give your bags away while you are shoping. this incident took place 02-15-10.

the receipt is a gimmick

On the walgreens receipt it says enter our monthly cash sweepstakes this month the prize is $3, 000.00 to...

walgreen's complainers

Hi, "www.walgreens.com" ; - idiots!

Since the mid-90's; never type:

Http://www.
Www.

Preceding the web address you intend to reach. you cause your computer to go "chasing it's self"!!!

Type: walgreensfeedback.com

You're in!

The "_.com" means a commercial website
"_.org" means an organization that is tax exempt.
"_.gov means the united states of america's government (how's my spelling???).

Have someone/some school/ individual/"it"person at work (if you are in s. w. mo.)- (that's short for southwest missouri).

Q: do you have children/grand-kids/friens/enemies, neighbors?

Better yet!!!

Get rid of that"thing"!!!

I just registered @"www.walgreens.com"- I may win $3000. oo!!!

impossible to use visa for online shopping

I shop at several Walgreens averaging at least once a week. I purchased a prepaid Visa to use online, but it the websites would not accept it because it had no expiration date. I attempted to return it to save the $4.95 fee (plus tax) but was told there was nothing they could do. I was referred to a local customer service number, but my call has not been returned.

This $5.00 is significant to me. I go to extreme lengths to save $5.00. Somebody in Walgreens should have the authority and desire to take action for customer satisfaction. A $5.00 gift card to Walgreen's would do nicely.

• Ca
    Casperthefriendlyghost Feb 23, 2010

You're an idiot. Use the card for purchases a store somewhere. It says on their rack that they cannot refund cards. If you want a refund call the company that issues the card.

sakubab6 Jul 20, 2010

I work at Walgreens, and this happens all the time. People buy the cards and have some sort of problem every time. Mainly this problem is because the person is stupid; like most of our customers. You're not buying the card from Walgreens, you're buying it from Green Dot. We don't even make any money on the cards. I've even had some idiots come in with the card claiming that it didn't work, and that they even "scratched off the little black strip on the back, and there was no code underneath." How stupid could you possibly be? It's not our fault that you're a dead beat and can't get a free checking account like a normal person.

• Ca
    Cap44 Sep 27, 2010

saku and casper are my heros!

terrible customer service

I made my first trip to my local walgreens and was very disappointed. Not only did I not find what I wa...

medication available

I have been using Walgreens Pharmacy at 1860 Veterans Memorial Highway, Islandia NY for the past eight...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices