3400 Military Hwy, Pineville, LA, 71360, US
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

WalgreensCovid vaccination

I had my first vaccine on Feb.23, 2021. I had the Moderna vaccine. Next one due on March 23 at Walgreens, Military Highway, Pineville, LA. I made my second appointment on Friday for my Tuesday second vaccination. So far so good. Went to Walgreens to double-check on my appointment. The girl I talked to told me, "We have no more COVID-19 doses". I asked why did they not save some for my second Dose. Then she asked me who gave me the first dose. I told her and she just walked away without even saying anything else. She did say a couple of times, "There is no more doses" Did not even have a chance to ask her when the next batch would be coming. My question is, They gave my first dose, so what happened for my second dose? I am 81 years old. So now I will have to start all over again? William Brown, Tel. Number: [protected]

Walgreens PharmacyLost prescription

I turned in a prescription and the lady at the drive through said that it would be ready in about an hour so I go back to pick it up and she said that they couldn't fill it until the 9th of June. I told her that I would come back then. I have since called to check on it and they said they couldn't find my prescription and it was lost. My Dr. will not write another one due to the neglegence of the workers at that pharmacy bc my meds were a narcotic. He didn't want to open prescriptions in my name floating out there. Now I have no medicine and will be having alot of health issues due to Walgreens bad employees!!

• Am
        amysue529 Jun 16, 2011

I've noticed the first post here was posted 6-8-11. If you couldn't fill the RX until 6-9, the RX probably was not entered into the computer. Hence the reason why the technician couldn't find it.

...And whoever Heath2011 is, I would watch who you are calling an idiot. Especially with all those grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation mistakes. Any woman of potential childbearing age is asked that question if a medication is potentially teratogenic. It is not meant to be offensive, it is meant for safety purposes and for the intention of educating the pubic. A 55 year old woman can still get pregnant. Read this article. ----- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1278059/Italian-woman-shocks-doctors-falling-pregnant-aged-54--NATURALLY.html ------

• Je
        JennJennSmiles Jun 15, 2011

The rx just can not disappear the rx get filed away at the end of everyday. Did someone go check the files for you? And the Pharmacicst should have contacted your to see if he could explain the sitiuation and fax a letter saying the pharmacy was at fault. Depends on the narcotic for it to be just faxed in. There is some things that must actually have a physical rx from the dr.

• Ru
        Rudeboy3232 Sep 23, 2017

@JennJennSmiles The rx can dissapear at Walgreens in petoskey mi today they are stating this exact thing! Some new girl took my finances script four days ago. Today they are saying it's not here or in any of the 3 places they put them.🤔So it does simply happen like that. We asked if we should contact the police they said no. They said they will contact doctor Monday but it's not something that can wait. She will be in serious pain. Mind you today is the day of refill not trying to get early or whatever. Seems like a lack of competence.

• On
        onetwo Jun 10, 2011

the walgreens staffed asked because certain medications automatically get locked by the system because it may interfere with pregnancy. No matter what age, the computer will flag it. You should be thankful for this check for any age.

• Bd
        B.D. Mcgee Jun 08, 2011

So, your doctor is going to let you go without your meds? Your story doesn't add up.