Having problems with Walgreens?

200 Wilmot Rd, MS № 2002
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

cannot use cupons for survey

I have receive about 6 or 7 cupons from the Walgreens store that if i complete a survey i will get a discount up to 5 dollars in the next pusrchase...it has been impossible to access true the telephone or true the internet...dont make people waiste their time if the survey its over dont give cupons out

rude employee

I was at Walgreens in Berwyn, Ill.at Harlem and Cermak shopping, when I finished I brought my items to the...

no website tab for survey# & password

Each time I get a receipt for products bought from Walgreens, it says on it "HOW ARE WE DOING?, please visit...

wrong prescription

I dropped off a prescription for Pamelor on 7/13/10 and picked it up the next day. I am to take thi...

sales tax was charged

I was charged sales tax on UTZ sourdough pretzels 1 lb 12 oz jar. I thought this was a food item, no tax

2 comments Little Egg Harbor Township Food

shoplifting and cost there in.

I shop at the wall greens at 44th and broadway near my home because i use a wheelchair to get around. Even though I was struck by a truck at that intersection returing from your store I still shopped there because i felt secure in the store. Efforts were made to stop shoplifting and other crime within the store and pan handlers were asked to leave the parking lot. I felt safe. Of late there seems to have been a change in staff and policy. a blind eye seems to be turned to shoplifters. I know that this cost is passed on to me and other shoppers and I do not appreciate it. The store is staffed by only young ladies many times when I am there and this only attracts crime. the lot is filled with unseemly sorts. No one does anything about it. Our police department hase more improtment things to do than to provice minor security to Wallgreens. I even found a 45 cal slug across the street from the store the other day.
What has happened to the store that I once felt safe in? I will not pay for your lack of security. I will now start shopping at the Family Dollar across the way, atlease then I will not have to cross that busy intersection to pay for shoplifters thefts. I would not feel so bad if you folk were doing something about these problems but you are all but inviting these criminals into your store.

May God touch your hearts and give you wisdom to protect your paying costomers.

I also note that your staff is less happy and content as before. Moral is in sad shape.
Kerry G Scriber.

• Mi
    michael partin Jan 06, 2011

I have been a custemer of yours for 8.9 years. I witched Dr in another town now your stores here in Bradenton, Fl will not fill my needs. It makes me feel like you have no lotility to your customers, thats why people will pickit your stores, and seek legal means. I feel you should at least know this problem that is getting bad. Michael Partin 3108 25th st west Bradenton FL34205

they blurted out my total social security number for all to hear

I picked up a prescription on Saturday afternoon [protected]. The pharmacy tech had to call my insurance provider to answer a question. While there were other customers close by within earshot of the techs conversation with the insurance company, she blurted out my total social security number for all to hear. I feel that was totally absurd in this day and age of when we have so much identity theft. Could Walgreens phone system be automated enough that this sensitive information could be punched into the phone via the keypad?

jaggedy2k Feb 21, 2011

I'm sure everyone there was ready with a pen and paper to get your ssn birthdate address and mothers maiden name so they can steal your identity. Give me a break.

layoffs

Fyi, if you are a pharmacist intern, you do not have a job with walgreens after july. Layoffs are here, there is a surplus of pharmacists in the company, so you better go back to school and find something else to do. It is all about the stock holders. They are not happy and the only way walgreens can improve profit in this economy is to layoff more people. Good thing welfare is out there. Thanks walgreens.

KixStar Jul 04, 2010

I'm a pharm tech with WAG and had to start maternity leave 3 weeks early because they cut our hours down to FOURTY-THREE hours per week to split between 3 techs. Ridiculous.

I'm not surprised that they're going to screw the interns also. I'll be looking at CVS when I'm ready to go back to work.

• So
    soothingscents Nov 12, 2010

I'm a pharm tech with the company too and all the company keeps doing is putting more responsibilites on us but not giving us enough help. We don't get breaks at all. Literally having to take bites of our dinner between customers cause there isn't enough help. I'm at a store that does 850 scripts a day and have half the staff. We keep getting emails from the district supervisor that our wait times are up but our flu shot and PCS numbers are down and wanted to know why. They also don't understand why we don't follow the policy of having a tech by the front door trying to sell flu shots. HELLO!!! We can't handle the work we are doing, how the heck can we handle the extra stuff too. The corp. people need to get into the stores and work some shifts to see what our hell is really like.

KixStar Nov 13, 2010

Update: They let me go 2 weeks before my maternity leave was supposed to be up. I found a tech position with an independent pharmacy in a week, and I've never been happier. I hope Walgreens tries to call me back from lay-off. It'll be so satisfying to tell them I've found a more fulfilling position.

SoothingScents: Good luck with that whole, getting corporate to work store level thing. I've been saying that for YEARS. They have absolutely no idea what goes on in the stores. And holy ###. You guys do 850 per day?! Good god. We were only doing about 150 before I left and one of our techs acted like anything over that was the end of the world. I'm glad I got out when I did, even if it wasn't my choice. :P

merchandise

I went into this store location and purchased two items, ice cream and a pair of cheap shoe insoles. When I...

poor treatment

I purchased an over the counter cvold medication at Walgreens Drug store. I had taken some of the medication. when i noticed that one of the caplets was broken in half and only part of the caplet was in the blister pack. I imeadiatly stopped taking the product andnotified walgreens drug store. A few days later I was contacted by LNK international the Manufacturer i was asked to send thhe pack to them about two weeks later i recieved a letter with a description of the ir inspection process. I feel that I should have at least been compensated for my time and effort and for the postage to send back the caplet.

KixStar Jul 10, 2010

Walgreens' policy tends to be that they'll take back anything for any reason. You should have just walked it down to the store and spoken to the store manager. I'm sure they would have exchanged it for you, especially if it was just an OTC cold med and you hadn't taken the entire contents of the box yet.

poor customer service

Walgreens is so unprofessional!! I had the clerk refuse to help me fing a book light in the store, until the manager came over. Then she offered. I asked why she did not help before he came. She was rude with her reply and stated she would not help me "now" and walked away. He said nothing to her.

Two days later I went to a different Walgreens(surely not the one I was refused service), and something range up the wrong price. I asked if the clerk could check the price and after huffing and puffing about it, she did, and the item was on sale!! I don't know about everyone else, but I have noticed a SIGNIFICANT decline in the quality of customer service at Walgreens and do not feel guilty going elsewhere.

• Lo
    lodi reident Apr 11, 2010

i have had, on going for years, a rx filled at this walgreens location. aprox. 170 pills per month. i am in there automated refill system. on 4-10-10 i went to refill this rx, they had no refill ready, & had not one of these pills in there inventory. i was told if i needed this rx filled i would have to go to the next closest walgreens. which happenes to be 20 miles (aprox) one direction away from this location. i could also wait untill monday the 12th & get it filled there. i have to take 9 of these pills per day& don't think i should wait till monday. i feel walgreens is making me be responsible for there inefficiency.they are eager to have my businss & take my money. they promote themselves as a professional & convenient pharmacy to do business with.
    when they have a problem like this one, i feel they should be responsible, & do what it takes to correct the issue, not me. i will be going to target or walmart from now on & recommend all how see this do the same.

• Re
    RestlessHeart Apr 16, 2010

You're filing a complaint because they ran out of a med? WTH...next time give them a call a few days in advance so they can order some. You're jumping the gun by filing this

• Ax
    AxiaLady Apr 21, 2010

I agree, if you are on the auto refill system they should know what will be needed to have in stock. They should have called the closest pharmacy, Walgreens or not and found the medication for you. My question is, did they bill your insurance company on the auto refill day. This would be fraud to bill for something they do not have.

• En
    eneerggreene Jun 27, 2010

i hate walgreen employes because the store so empty they do what dey want

• Lu
    lululu22. Jun 27, 2010

Thanks for replying, when the manager asked why she did not help me the stupid employee said it was because she was helping someone else. well that someone else was a teenager and even though that teenager was first she should have helped me and ignored the teenager. I am an adult. This is why teens learn no respect. When I told her I had a family to feed and she should stop helping the other customer she said to wait my turn. She treated me like I was the child instead of the teenager and I told her I would get her fired, instead of firing her the stupid manager stood up for her. I am going to get both the manager and her fired and the employee from the other store.

• Sh
    shepmom Jun 27, 2010

The 'teenager' is a customer. How would you like it if you went somewhere that teenagers are frequently the customer and the employee stopped helping you in preference of the teenager?

It was rude for you to interrupt and insist you get help immediately. The 'teenagers' money is just as good as your is.

no website for feedback survey

Just like everyone else on this list, I'm complaining about Walgreen's Feedback Survey. I tried to find the website www.walgreensfeedback.com, which is listed on the Walgreen's receipt as the place to go online to complete a survey for customer satisfaction and be entered for a monthly drawing for a cash prize. ALAS, no such website exists, and I am too late to do the telephone survey. There used to be a valid website, but now they {Walgreen's} just lie to you. What a scam!!

• Cs
    csbrat Jun 26, 2010

I've been to that website a couple time recently. Try clearing your history and cache

• Do
    DORIS CLEMENT Jul 26, 2010

F THERE IS NO FEEDBACK THEN WHY DOES THE SALES SLIP SAY THERE IS AND GIVE YOU THE WEB ADDRESS

cashier

Cashier did not ask me if I were interested in the item of the week. When I asked for the Snickers, as advertised, she became "snotty."

discrimination againts seniors & disable.

walgreens has advertisements and a policy which states "federal and state statutes prohibit persons enrolled in a publicly funded health care program to participate in this program." the program is the walgreens prescription savings club. the statement and policy is totally incorrect. false. federal and state statutes do not prohibit. walgreens is discriminating against all medicare, medicaid and triaid persons.

feedback survey

Walgreens has the biggest scam going on where no one wins. Its the customer feedback sweepstakes. They use to have an online website where you could take the survey, but that's no longer available. On this website they even listed winners. They have had all of about 8 winners in the 4 or 5 years they have been running this so called survey to win this so called $3, 000 dollars. The phone # on the receite still works but the web site-www.walgreensfeedback.com is no longer in exsitance. For all the money they rake in, you'd think this would be on the up-and-up. Well guess what... We should all bombard their feedback 1-800# and really give them a bad rating & reputation.

KGA From MA

KixStar Jun 23, 2010

It's chumps like you who are too greedy to call and leave real feedback that make companies stop paying out promotions like that.

Besides that, there's a chance that the person who updates the "winners" just hasn't done so in a while. Call 1-800-WALGREENS and ask for a list of winners if you're that concerned about it.

• Fa
    fam143 Jul 15, 2011

Here are the rules read and you will see the dates of the winner and gwt a list if the winners, I was upset for a second too untill i read all the info lol now i feel better --->>https://www.loyaltysurvey.com/walgreens/SweepStakesRules.aspx?lang=en-US

• Tr
    Trina D Williams Oct 02, 2017

Walgreens family of companies fraudulently and illegally withholding Errors found on medigap360 claims check process payments permanent mailing address of Trina Daniels Williams, Isaac Williams Jr and Household members children and grandchildren address 5013 Antioch St. Marrero, Louisiana 70072 update and correct now on 10/02/2017

#218378 Errors found on sergeant Trina Daniels Williams class verification and permanent public publisher address 5013 Antioch St. Marrero, Louisiana 70072

Today at 21:07 Trinawilliams45
    Open
    Urgent Time sensitive reply from Laurie Maschek, Adam Alvin, Alaraby Johnson, [email protected] South central region district fraudulently and illegally advertising false public errors found on Isaac Williams Jr . Born 09/18/1970 wife Trina D Williams Born 02/24/1969 Credit incentives Medicare and Medicaid, withholding delivering tax disclosures Publisher Clearing Homeowners property permanent address 5013 Antioch St. Marrero, Louisiana 70072 update and correct errors now 10/02/2017 Trina D Williams is an excellent professional organized executive director developer continues education in financial Happy married to Isaac Williams Jr. Two Daughters, 2 adopted step children and a total of 5 grandchildren, retired sergeant from Louisiana department of corrections, retired property manager from Public Storage st. Charles Ave. New Orleans Louisiana 70123, retired child youth developer coach from Catholic Charities of America and Hope Haven Barataria Boulevard, Marrero 70072 and sick a cell, mentally challenging Home management at Bell Chase paddle house, Rescare, Progressive and Allied Healthcare RE: Urgent Time Sensitive Reply from Brandi Stern errors found to fraudulently advertising illegally withholding check claims payments process taxpayers income tax errors found on Trina D Williams Born 02/24/1969 and Husband Isaac Williams Jr. Born 09/18/1970 and Household Family members Causing identities theft, mail fraud and tax credits incentives reversal causing kickbacks to deprive disclosures delivery to Homeowners fully covered protected disaster recovery permanent address 5013 Antioch St. Marrero, Louisiana 70072 update public records now on 10/02/2017 thus said the The Lord Jesus Christ I'm real and sees all that has been done causing discriminating against withholding the right to know violating constitutional rights Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 1:10 PM, Brandi Stern wrote: Hello It sounds like you are requesting copies of your FMLA documentation. You should follow up with Public Storage leave of absence administrator, The Hartford 1-866-958-2502. Thank you. Best Regards, Brandi Brandi Stern Employee Relations Manager Public Storage 701 Western Avenue Glendale, CA 91021-2349 Telephone:818.244.8080 Ext 1447 Fax : 1-866-610-5716 Email: [email protected] Show more Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 1:53 PM, Alaraby Johnson wrote: To Whom It May Concern: I no longer represent Ms. Trina Williams for any legal matter whatsoever. I am not her attorney or legal counsel. Please call with any questions you may have. On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 1:39 PM, Trina Williams wrote: I Trina Williams called Sedgwick claim concerning file # 30100468169-001 Spoke to adjuster Karen Fletch she begin conversation by informing me that she could not talk to me because I was repenting by an attorney I assumed everything was over with . called Attorney Alaraby Johnson asked what was going on . She just informed me to write a letter saying she is no long repenting me ( Trina Williams ) . I have also contacted the necessary individuals to review all information concerning case. As of 08/15/2012 Trina Williams will repent her on self . My you be Bless and My God be with . Thanks Trina Williams 504223-2468 CC; Sedgwick CMS ( Karen Fletcher) 6214 3rd Ave Alaraby Johnson Marrero LA, 70072 LA State commission -- ALARABY JOHNSON Law Offices of Alaraby Johnson 938 Lafayette Street Suite 507 New Orleans, LA 70113 Phone (504) 494 4279 Fax: (504) 322-3832 This communication, including attachments, is confidential, may be subject to legal privileges, and is intended for the sole use of the addressee. Any use, duplication, disclosure or dissemination of this communication, other than by the addressee, is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this communication and all copies. Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 4:54 PM, Adam Avin wrote: Trina: Please see the attached deposition taken at my office in the BFI suit. Thx. K. Adam Avin IRPINO, AVIN, HIGGINS & HAWKINS 2216 Magazine St. New Orleans, LA 70130 Tel: (504) 525-1500 Fax: (504) 525-1501 THIS EMAIL MESSAGE IS FOR THE SOLE USE OF THE INTENDED RECIPIENT(S) AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER BY REPLY EMAIL AND DESTROY ALL COPIES OF THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE. -----Original Message----- From: Trina Williams [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 11:22 AM To: Adam Avin Subject: Trina Williams v BFI waste firm file number TW 1286 Settlement of 13, 000.00 with 5, 200.00 @40% said filed a law sue. Mr. Adam I would really like to have those papers that I requested concerning deposition that was conducted @your office the court reporter was a lady and the person that was asking the questions was from BFI so you said . I need this information a s soon as possible. Thanks beable Trina Williams Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 8:50 AM, Laurie Maschek wrote: It is not blank. I checked it before it was sent. Please check it again. From: Trina Williams [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 11:14 PM To: [email protected]; Adam avin Subject: Laurie( Terminated )Trina Williams Laurie, The certified letter
    Comments

Fax : 1-866-610-5716

Email: [email protected]

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 1:53 PM, Alaraby Johnson
    To Whom It May Concern:

Please call with any questions you may have.
    On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 1:39 PM, Trina Williams wrote:
    Thanks
    Trina Williams
    504223-2468 CC; Sedgwick CMS ( Karen Fletcher)
    6214 3rd Ave Alaraby Johnson

Phone (504) 494 4279
    Fax: (504) 322-3832

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 4:54 PM, Adam Avin
    Trina:

Please see the attached deposition taken at my office in the BFI suit. Thx.

K. Adam Avin

To: Adam Avin
    Subject: Trina Williams v BFI waste firm file number TW 1286

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 8:50 AM, Laurie Maschek
    wrote:
    It is not blank. I checked it before it was sent. Please check it again.

Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 11:14 PM
    To: [email protected]; Adam avin
    Subject: Laurie( Terminated )Trina Williams

Laurie, The certified letter

• Tr
    Trina D Williams Oct 02, 2017

Urgent Time sensitive reply to Walgreens family companies withholding updates on errors found Blocking freezing medigap360 on Trina D Williams & Isaac Williams Jr. Household Family members permanent publisher Clearing Claim check process payments address 5013 Antioch St.Marrero, Louisiana 70072 urgent time sensitive reply from Walgreens family of companies update and correct now on 10/02/2017

Today at 21:07 Trinawilliams45

Fax : 1-866-610-5716

Email: [email protected]

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 1:53 PM, Alaraby Johnson
    To Whom It May Concern:

Please call with any questions you may have.
    On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 1:39 PM, Trina Williams wrote:
    Thanks
    Trina Williams
    504223-2468 CC; Sedgwick CMS ( Karen Fletcher)
    6214 3rd Ave Alaraby Johnson

Phone (504) 494 4279
    Fax: (504) 322-3832

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 4:54 PM, Adam Avin
    Trina:

Please see the attached deposition taken at my office in the BFI suit. Thx.

K. Adam Avin

To: Adam Avin
    Subject: Trina Williams v BFI waste firm file number TW 1286

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 8:50 AM, Laurie Maschek
    wrote:
    It is not blank. I checked it before it was sent. Please check it again.

Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 11:14 PM
    To: [email protected]; Adam avin
    Subject: Laurie( Terminated )Trina Williams

Laurie, The certified letter

price

Walgreens ad said prices are good June 20 - 26, 2010, and the top left corner of the back page said "One Gallon Milk, $2.59." We went to Walgreens in Mitchell, SD, today, June 21, for two gallons of 1% milk. They only had one, so we took one skim and one 1% to the counter. The clerk rang up $5.94. We said that was too much. She said that only one kind was on sale. We said to give us one gallon. She charged $2.99 plus tax for one. We left without any after making a special stop for milk.

Sandra Preston Nov 27, 2009

I just purchased three bottles of LorAnn Gourmet Oils from Walgreens and they charged me an outlandish price of $2.79 per 1 fl dram bottle. Because they only had about 5 bottles I then checked out a competitor who had some of the flavors I needed and they had the same bottles for $1.15 each. What is the oproblem here. They then proceeded to see what flavors I needed that they did not have and said they would order and have it in store in three days, That is the kind of customer service I like.

• La
    Laura Mayclin Mar 10, 2010

I have shopped at this store several times and each time there is at least one item that rings up more at the register than is marked. Last time I was there, I purchased two items and they both rung up more at register; when I bring this to clerks attention they are very good about giving me the right price. I don't know why this happens, but doesn't make shopping there a very good experience

• La
    late shopper May 15, 2010

4/19/10 -I purchased with a RX -- FUROSEMIDE 20 MG TABLETS - QTY 30 -AND THE CHARGE WAS $11.99.

5/14/10 Purchased from Shop N Save the same Furosemide 20 Mg. Qty30 for $4.33

5/15/10--Looking on the web the cost at Wal Mart would have been $4.00.

I never thought Walgreens would have this much of a discrepency in price. I can see from now on I will be going to Wal Mart for all my prescriptions, at least I won't need to shop around when needing a prescription filled.

• Se
    seriouslytho Sep 04, 2011

NO ONE CURRRRRRRRR

• Cr
    Croccifixio Aug 29, 2013

I shop at walgreens all the time and about 95-98 % of the time I have to return to get a refund for being over charged. With their sales ads they leave the old one up and overlap sales and point programes to the piont they are not even sure of the right price. I keep every thing when shopping at walgreens From the box items come in to even piece of paper becaue 98% of the time It stops working within the first day or two after buying anything. I make some many returns to exchange It like walgreens buys the Cheapest stuff they can hoping that maybe 10-40% of people will return and the others will just fail to return the items, I have run across times and time again were sales ads running and they will cover the one ad with a different one and ring a third one up. Its Crazy to try and keep up with the bait and switch at walgreens. If you go into exchance/return items I think they hope you do not have your sales receipt so they can give you store credit that is always less than what you paid. I have over 1 maybe even 2 years worth of Receipts from walgreens. I may shop their but I look at even items as its being ring up and will stop them if I see the wrong price and even go over even item on the chech before paying for anything 9 out 10 times I am over charged one time it was over 15.00 And I had to get mangers and even they tried to tell me I was Wrong after 10 minutes and me showing them the photos even each item showing the cost an what also the photo of the screen showing what they say is the price and Holding up the line No giving in at all they Finally just said fine give it to him for that price and move on. I even said to myself and a couple of Friends later I wish the police would look into the Crimes and thefts of customers at walgreens becaues walgreens should have the FIB charging them with Organized Crime and Stromg arm Robbery Hell if you look at it walgreens is nothing more then a Rip off place. Only thing walgreens cares about is $$$$ Not in the Quality of the items they sell or their Customers and as for the poor sorry people that work their. If you do not like being treated like a slave and scub well then do not work at walgreens that Is what I have heard from 20 plus works even a few mangers. But if you do shop at walgreens keep that sales receipt because 9 out 10 times that item will not work or is bad and as for their new deli foods and well food products buy at your own health risks most of that stuff is not handled safely at all. I have gotten Ice cream and over the last 10 times I had to return it becaue it had been let out to and melted than placed back in the freezer. I have even had to return ice cream that was eaten out of And I did not know someone took about ten bits out of the continer than I guess placed it back in the freezer. So I tell eveyone I can about what I have goen throw at walgreens and make sure they over look even thing Scond guesss qand ask if it seems wrong and looks cheap well do not by it from wagreens because one trip to walgreens will turn into two or three. They buy cheap stuff and mark it up and hope that 50% of people fail to return the items for refunds that is how they stay open and running...

highly overpriced products

Just an observation - the cost of a 90 day supply of Pravastatin 40 mg is $167.99 @ Walgreen's and $10.00 @ Walmart. Guess where I'm getting my prescriptions from now on.

• M7
    M78chester Jul 11, 2010

FYI, and I don't work at Walgreens, but anyone with common sense can understand that Walgreens (a national company) versus walmart (an international MULTI-BILLION) company--yes--multi-billionaire company can provide medicines that cheap. I also know people who work at Walmart, some who have been there for a decade or longer, who still get barely above minimum wage.

Hopefully people like you never have to work there.

I just think this was stupid to post on here. It's not really bad service. It's just Coporate America at it's best. Again, shortage of hours and higher prices, not employees fault. Blame the greedy corporate people who make those decisions.

3000. survey

walgreens has been doing a $3000.00 survey for many many mouths and never name a winner !!! I do this survey...

very poor customer service

This store needs to be secretly shopped by management (an African-American woman would be the best covert person) because the reps in this store are unmotivated, inattentive, and rude! There has not ever been a time that I have left this store feeling as though I have received good service. It is as though the workers in this store resent me as a customer, for I represent work for them. Please, please take this complaint seriously, as mine is not the only one I have heard in my neighborhood!
Linda

KixStar Jun 19, 2010

You've had the problem several times and continue to shop there? Mkay.

zero customer service

On June 8, 2010, I went to the Walgreens at 755 Broadway, Brooklyn, NY 11206 to buy eye drops. They were locked behind a panel. I asked a worker to get me the eyedrops. He pressed a call button and walked away without saying anything. An automated announcement was made over the loudspeaker asking for help. No one came. The announcement kept repeating. I waited 15 minutes. No one came. I went to the register. The cashier was busy texting on her cellphone. I asked to speak to the manager. She told me to wait. After waiting 10 minutes for the manager, I asked the cashier what the manager's name was. It was Miss Mays. I walked around the entire store calling out her name. I asked everyone in the pharmacy dept, the security guard. I walked around for 5 minutes calling out her name before she finally came up from downstairs. I told her that locking merchandise up and not having anyone around with the key prevents shoppers from buying anything. I told her that Walgreens is understaffed. The workers are poorly trained, unfriendly and unhelpful. I told that no one on the staff was doing any visible work and a paying customer had to resort to walking around the store calling out the manager's name. Miss Mays was not particularly helpful and did not apologize. I am totally outraged that it was necessary to wait one half hour to get the merchandise I needed. I will never shop at Walgreens again for the remainder of my life and I will encourage my friends, family, co-workers and neighbors to stay away from Walgreens. I will also publish my story on as many internet websites as I can.

• Ka