ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:7:00 am - 2:00 am
Fri:7:00 am - 3:00 am
Sat:7:00 am - 3:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Taco BellStaff unprofessional and aggressive for no reason

Staff is rude and unprofessional, left door unlocked and wide open and screamed “get the [censored] out” at me for walking in. This is highly confrontational and harassment. I did nothing to deserve to be cussed at and they should be the ones getting cussed out by you for leaving the building unsecured. The children that work here are rude and angry At the world.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Taco Bellunethical behaviour

On 09/16/2019 my family went to taco bell located at 739 Knox Abbot dr. Cayce sc
    around 5-530pm and the staff including management was beyond rude to us. started out placing our order on a machine and noticed we were not getting a receipt so my wife ask the cashier if she could take our order she stated (I'm not taking your [censored]ing order) and walked off. after about 20-30 after the order was done they threw the food in the box and did not provide a bag for the rest of the order. so with that being said we requested a refund because of how they treated us and threw the food around. the entire staff be came hostile so we call the local police while we were waiting outside for the police the staff locks the doors to the business and they also call fellow employee's that were not there working to come to the business along with family and friends. police took my bank card back inside for the refund when he returned he said they refunded the money but I did not get a receipt showing a refund or as of today at 02:48pn I still do not show a credit to my bank. the staff would not provide us with any ones names and also gave us a receipt from another customer

all staff at this location need customer training and I still need my refund
    this place is not representing taco bell well at all

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      • St
        steveshouse16 Oct 01, 2019

You harrassed the staff of the establishment to the point that a higher up needed to be called and had to instruct the employees for the safety of everyone to lock the dining room.

ADVERTISIMENT