Rooms To Goreturn/ exchange policy

T

Recently purchased a sectional sofa from Cypress, Texas location. Upon delivery, decided the color was too dark and called to exchange it for a lighter color. To my surprise, was told there is a no exchange policy. Your sales associate never mentioned this policy. There are too many competitors out there that offer quality customer service. I will never shop at Rooms to Go again, and will post on social media my unsatisfactory experience.

RESOLVED

• Je
    Jeff Osmond Dec 18, 2020

I recently purchased a mattress in the Fort Lauderdale location. I slept in it one night, I woke up the next morning in severe pain. I thought maybe it’s me so last night I tried it again. After two hours I went to sleep on the sofa. The sales associate rushed me around the store pushing me to buy a more expensive sofa convincing me I would be happy with the one I got. Well I’m sure Beautyrest would not be happy to know the mattress sold to me gives me pain because an over eager sales rep sold me the wrong mattress.

• La
    Laurie Lynn Herberger Nov 17, 2020

I ordered a dining set for a vacation home. We received the item and realized that it is way to big for the area and would like to return it and purchase a smaller one to fit the area. I was told they do not take back items.. I called numerous times yesterday, to customer service. I left my number to get a call back. I still have not received at call 24 hours later. We have purchased many items from rooms to go, but if this is not handled it will be the last. We own many vacation properties. I was hoping this could be a easy way to refurnish homes in 2-3 years, not sure now.

• Re
    Reshu Bagga Nov 03, 2019

Rooms to go. A BIG NO. Trashy customer service. Employees lie about the product to sell the product. Manager sucks. Rude and unkind. No help. Stuck as a customer. Big mistake. They don't care once you pay them. They show soft couches and send rocks. Not worth the money.

• TellUsRTG Dec 02, 2019

@Reshu Bagga We hate to hear you feel this way and we'd love to help in any way we can! Care to send us your order info and the details to [email protected]?