Bob's Discount Furniture Logo

Bob's Discount Furniture

Having problems with Bob's Discount Furniture?

Bob's Discount Furniture Customer Service Contacts

Thu6:30 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri6:30 AM - 12:00 AM
Sat6:30 AM - 12:00 AM
Sun10:30 AM - 12:00 AM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bob's Discount Furniture Customer Service. Initial Bob's Discount Furniture complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bob's Discount Furniture above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bob's Discount Furniture. Discuss the issues you have had with Bob's Discount Furniture and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Bob's Discount Furnituredelivery date

Good Afternoon
On December I purchase a sofa and loveseat. at My Bob's Furniture at 2146B Bartow ave . and everytime I call they still have no delivery date until the end of February now. This is paid in full .This is unacceptable and ridiculous, I do understand about covld-19 I work for the medical field, why are they selling Furniture that not in stock. I would like to have my Furniture
it was a christmas gift. can some one please help me

Marilyn Montalvo
3000 Bronx Park East #19NN
Bronx N.Y 10467
[protected]
ORDER # [protected]
ORDER # [protected]

Jan 07, 2021

Bob's Furniture — Over charging senior citizens

We leased $900 worth of furniture from Bob's in Rockford, IL so far we have paid $700 of it. We called...

Dec 30, 2020

Bob's Discount Furniture — Customer service representative Mario Lopez

I have called the customer service number twice trying to find a solution to my problem. I have been trying...

Bob's Discount FurnitureSymmetry reclining sofa and loveseat

Reclining mechanism makes loud clunking noise and Bob's service told us this is "up to standards" rather than being a quality defect. We filed a complaint and didn't hear anything back. We called again today and Bob's customer care kept us on hold for more than 40 minutes before allowing us to leave a callback number. When they called back they told us they had not made a decision yet but probably wouldn't do anything because the serviceman said it was "up to standards". We are sending a letter to Bobs and we are hoping they will honor the warranty and either give us a full refund or provide an exchange with a set that does not have this issue.

Dec 13, 2020

Bob's Discount Furniture — Bedroom set/delivery order number 6061348

I ordered a new bedroom set and mattress on November 13, 2020 and while I was in the store my goal was to...

Bob's Discount FurnitureBedroom set

Waited almost 3 month's for the initial furniture. Then it was broken. Said they were going to have someone reach out to us they never did had to drive to the store to try to solve the issue because every time we called we were on hold and then they would disconnect us because they didn't wanna deal with it. Have another appointment scheduled and they don't bring the right stuff to fix what was broken in the first place. Now there saying it is back ordered can't help us out. Another two months before anything is possible. Oh we can sell you another bed that does not match the dresser and the desk that you just got but that's OK no one will notice is what the customer service representative said to me tonight are you kidding me. I understand the times we are in and things are tough and not always going the right way customer service can still be at a high and take care of people and tell them the truth. So now my daughter again so has no bed no storage for which she got rid of an old dresser because the new bed was supposed to have drawers with it. And all they can tell me is that you can get another bed that doesn't match and no one will notice. Are you kidding me. Then they put me on hold for another 20 minutes and then hang up on me. they don't want to return the entire set ..so that if I wanted to buy a new bedroom set it would match. oh I forgot the first time they were here the delivery guys ripped my daughters poster and didn't say anything. Again stuff happens. Own up to it and I would've been like no biggie I'll take care of it. I also had a bobs truck that wasn't my delivery turn into my front yard into my flower garden and make a Huge tire track in it.

Bob's Discount FurnitureRepair service

I purchased the chair in November and it was broke when they delivered it. The delivery people stated that they cannot take the chair back. I had 4 appointments for it to be repaired, no one showed up or contact me saying they weren't going to be here. After 6 hours one day and 4 hours another trying to resolve the problem on the phone they want to make a 5th appointment. I cannot continue missing my work. The chair needs to be repaired, replaced, or taken back EMEDIATLY.

Nov 27, 2020

Bob's Discount Furniture — Service

I have receive numerous deliveries since I placed an order on October 18. I understand that its a pandemic...

Bob's Discount FurnitureMy furniture order #1451150

I ordered my furniture 10/008/2020 with the lastest delivery date Thant on my print out, being the middle of November, and stated by Froilan the sale associate I would have it before Thanksgiving. My husband get a call from Bob's stating they want to delivery it to us on our wedding day Dec 5th which he declined. Then they said they can not delivery it to us until the 8th. That not acceptable or on our receipt. When I call the store i keep getting a wait time message of 21 min. then once it get to 14 minutes it state press one to get a call back and you wont lose your place in line. No one has called me back yet within two days. My name is James Brown and I want a call back. [protected].

Nov 19, 2020

Bob's Discount Furniture — Lack of communication and damage furniture

I purchase the Diva headboard, foot board, a sofa, and a chest on 8/16/2020. The diva bed and chest wa...

Nov 18, 2020

Bob's Discount Furniture — bed, sofa and chest

I purchase the Diva head board, foot board, a sofa, and a chest on 8/16/2020. The diva bed and chest wa...

Nov 15, 2020

Bob's Discount Furniture — Conceal damage product / treated like a cheap customer / not great customer service

My Name is Rishma Sulaiman and I made a purchase for two bedrooms sets and 4 new expensive Tempur-Pedic...

Bob's Discount FurnitureFurniture that was delivered

Furniture that was delivered to my condo they stretch my floor and did not completely put together the furniture because they are missing a part that's back order. I call your customer service I was told that part will not be ready until the end of December. I don't need the furniture because I was hoping I have it all set up before Thanksgiving or Christmas. I would like to have a for 100% refund if this doesn't occur I would to get my attorney involved in this matter.

Nov 10, 2020

Bob's Discount Furniture — Given false delivery dates/poor customer service

have contacted Bob's Discount Furniture customer service in Michigan on five different occasions in one...

Nov 10, 2020

Bob's Discount Furniture — Staff / lack of communication (was 0%)

I purchased the Viking Power Recliner sofa and chair online on Sep 7th, 20. A week later I called the 1-800#...

Bob's Discount FurnitureSofa and love seat

I filed claims for leather sofa that is peeling off, they simply said not covered.

Along with that I filed that reclining sofa the mechanism is making noise. No comments on that. Since under a section such things are covered!

Will have to call them and ask about that. Pretty sure they will be saying oh claim closed. But will keep you posted.

Bob's Discount FurnitureGoof proof

Bought the Goof proof plus and had a kitchen chair break. They asked how it happened and I said I didn't know and they denied the claim. I ended up going to the store where I bought it, and after some complaining they replaced it. Well now I have a sofa and a recliner to be fixed and I know what happened to them, they won't cover because they were in transit, moving to a new apartment. What they DON'T cover is more than what they DO cover. I will never buy this plan again.

Bob's Discount FurnitureLeather living room set

I am very disappointed with Bod Furniture. My husband bought me a nice leather living room set. We spend $3, 500.00 with insurance included and in less than a year started to get peeled and one of recliner seat is not working. When I made the claim they denied so what is the point to pay insurance. Just steeling our money. I went to the store where we bought the living room set and the manager didn't help that much just fixing the recliner and what about the peeling we paid all that money for cheap material and then don't want to fix it it's unbelievable. Planning to call Channel 12 maybe they can help me in this situation. Since Bob Furniture it's not doing that much. Thank you!

Leather living room set
                  Leather living room set

• Mr
                      Mr. Helpful Oct 18, 2020

Do you know what kind of leather the furniture is? Is it top grain or bonded? That could easily be where your problem resides?

Oct 10, 2020

Bob's Discount Furniture — Damaged cocktail table - replacement delivery failure

I purchased a cocktail and end table set. When the cocktail table was delivered it was damaged. The...

Bob's Discount FurnitureTreated poorly by numerous employees and given mis-information.

Went online to order the mystic bay gray chest to add to my collection. Online, was asked to enter my cc number; only had account number from previous purchase when account was created. Messaged looking for help and was told I need to call acceptance directly.
                    Called acceptance and was told I need to call salesperson, place order and salesperson will call acceptance. Called store, was spoken to in a very rude way at which point I asked "taquina" if she wanted my business and if so, she needs to speak politely to me. She hung up on me!!!
                    I called local store manager to explain and he said he had no clue who she is and that if I want to purchase this piece, I need to come into the store.
                    Why is that necessary if I already have an account with acceptance.
                    In general, why was I treated so poorly by all involved when I simply want to give bob's my hard-earned money in return for a piece of furniture???