Having problems with Rooms To Go?

Rooms To Go Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 709 5380 (Internet Sales)
+1 800 766 6786 (Other Inquiries)
11540 Highway 92 East
Seffner, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rooms To Go Customer Service. Initial Rooms To Go complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rooms To Go above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rooms To Go. Discuss the issues you have had with Rooms To Go and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Rooms To GoI have received no response to e-mail dated for January 8, 2021, regarding concerns.

On January 8, 2021, I sent an e-mail to confirm that all of my living room furniture would be delivered on one date (January 16, 2021) and not over multiple days. Also, I wanted to confirm that Rooms to Go was going to waive the delivery fee due to the fact that the company representatives (e.g. Customer Service employee, Customer Service Manager, Delivery Department, etc.) were extremely rude and unprofessional to me as a first time buyer. As of the present date, January 12, 2021, I have not received a response from Rooms to Go.

Rooms To Gobought living room set

On 12/10/2020 I bought a living room set. The sales person was asked if we could get the old furniture put in garage. He said no problem. I am 71 and my husband is 74 we did not feel comfortable moving furniture ourselves. On 12/26 furniture was delivered and delivery men would not move furniture. I refused delivery. Felt I lost trust in Room To Go. I also called our sales person who sold us the furniture to see if he could do something. I feel I should get full refund. I put this on my credit card and have filed dispute with them on room to go.

• Rooms To Go's response · Jan 05, 2021

This is horrible to hear and certainly not the experience we expect any of our customers to have! We definitely need more information on this. Can you please email us your order info to [email protected]? We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can! - Tiffany

Rooms To Gomattress and box springs

went to find the firmest orthopaedic quality mattress they had because husband had severe back pain

did not undetsnad 48 hiur return policy. he has 3 terminal illnesses and went stfaight to hospotal within a few days

mattress is so bad that we slip down off non firm sides. now i have developed back pain.

not what salesperson indictaed.

we had another mattress from JCP that was NOT orpthoapedic for firm. hs one is just like their cheap one

mary ramsey [protected]

• Rooms To Go's response · Jan 05, 2021

We are truly sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction and we would be happy to look into this for you. Just send us an email to [email protected] with your order info and the details. We hope to hear from you soon. - Tiffany

Q
        Dec 29, 2020

Rooms To Go — Delivery drivers

I already hate the fact that all my items are going to be delivered in pieces although delivery driver come...

Rooms To GoCindy Crawford Home Palm Springs Gray Sofas

About 18 months ago I purchased a Cindy Crawford Home Palm Springs Gray Sofa and Apartment Sofa. The cushions started going flat within a week. A few months later, my bum touched the springs. Also, the back cousins are under filled. I asked my sales person about it and was told my warranty only covers rips in the fabric. It is so flat now that I have regular chiropractor visits. I can't buy new couches because I'm still paying on these. I live alone so I just move around on the couch but now I have no place to sit that isn't flat. It won't be long and the springs will break from sitting directly on them.

• Updated by Phxbreiz · Jan 11, 2021

Contacted support as instructed. The response is Sorry this happened to you but if you give us $66 x 5 for new cushions we will be more than happy to send them to you. The cushions went flat not long after they were delivered and get worse as time go by. 18 mth old couches look 10 years old and I am the only one that sits on them.

• Rooms To Go's response · Jan 05, 2021

We are deeply disappointed to hear this! Please send us an email to [email protected] with your order info and we'd be more than happy to look into this for you! - Tiffany

B
          Dec 22, 2020

Rooms To Go — Delivery of bedroom set

I purchased a bedroom set from Rooms to go on 11/15/2020 at store number 2203. I was informed my bed would be...

G
          Dec 19, 2020

Rooms To Go — Poor service and damage product

My name is Gabriel Howard, and I want to make a complaint and receive a resolution for my issues. I have been...

B
          Dec 16, 2020

Rooms To Go — Service and product

So disappointment, The Sale Person ordered the wrong color and a manually reclining Sofa, I want the same...

D
          Dec 15, 2020

Rooms To Go — RTG is a total rip off. Furniture turning colors, and peeling.

When I tell you looking at these pictures, and reviews on here, I am pissed to the third degree. I purchased...

Rooms To GoCustomer service

I had a bunk bed delivered in August. It was not complete due to lacking parts. I've had 3 people since come to "investigate". It's still wrong. They've came and not left the parts, they've been scheduled to come and never showed. I have called, email, chatted numerous times with no response from them.
          Every time they tell me someone will call but nobody reaches out. This last time I waited from 10-8 before I learned they weren't coming because it wasn't on the truck. Still no call to reschedule.

• Rooms To Go's response · Jan 05, 2021

We're so sorry to hear about your experience. Please send us your order info to [email protected] and we'd be happy to help in any way we can. - Tiffany

Rooms To GoDelivery service

Today, I received a call from the delivery service of room to go.. at 6:28AM. The driver told me that they were my house to make a [email protected] 6:28AM..
            On Dec. 8. I call to make sure that the delivery was going to be on Dec. 9. They told me that yes, It should happen between 10AM to 1PM wish was fine to me... So I made arrangement with family member to be at home half hour before... But at 6:28am they were at home wish is in an apartment building... Since is a gated community (they have rule).. They driver was nasty and unpleasant, rude impolite... We waited more than a month for this delivery. I don't think I will buy anything more from then... My name is Harry Hernandez phone [protected] and the number on the account [protected]... They left and didn't made the delivery... Wow...

Rooms To GoDual power raf recliner

I purchased this recliner a year ago. The seat pad was defective from the factory. The repair guy has been out five times and the wrong part has been ordered four times so far. It takes months to get the part, then a month to get the repair guy out, just to find that it is the wrong part, again. It has been a year so far and no end in sight, for a simple seat pad. The tech is always pleasant, but there is nothing he can do. Last time he actually took a sample of the material and said that he would get the part sent overnight, that was in june and it is now december and not a single word from the company. Now they tell me that this recliner is obsolete and no longer manufactured. This is insane.

• Updated by Dwayne_k · Dec 14, 2020

I finally received a return phone call from Rooms To Go last week. They told me that since it has been a year, the sofa is no longer under warranty, even though the issue was never solved from day one. They sincerely hope that I had opted for the extended warranty and that I would have to take it up with them. Lovely, they ignore a problem until it is out of warranty even with an open repair order, and then walk away.

• Rooms To Go's response · Dec 14, 2020

A year for a repair on your sofa? This sounds awful, and we definitely need more details. Can you please email [email protected] with your order info? We hope to hear from you soon! - Tiffany

Rooms To GoHorrible customer service of delivery - tv console - broken door

We purchased 10k worth of furniture for our daughters new home from RTG Frisco office. We paid for delivery charges.

Most furniture delivered were scratched, chipped or broken.

One such item was a console. The door of the console was broken so we asked for replacement. They had no replacement as item was discontinued. So we had no other choice but pick another item. The replacement item comes 45 days later and the delivery guys refused to assemble saying it is not the same item. So we refused the delivery and still have the console with broken door.

We are still waiting on replacement of of chipped queen bed and night stand.

• Rooms To Go's response · Dec 14, 2020

We would be happy to look into that for you! Just send us an email to [email protected] with your order info. We hope to hear from you soon! - Tiffany

• Updated by Sheila Konnully · Dec 01, 2020

Sheila Konnully - [protected]

Rooms To GoFurniture

We bought the furniture 2 years ago with 3year warranty. Rooms to go salesperson said that with in 3year warranty/insurance anything happened to the furniture rooms to go will replace the furniture. Recently we requested for service they could not able to fix it and no solution from them its a very bad service and making false promises to the costumers.

• Rooms To Go's response · Dec 14, 2020

We are disappointed to read your comments and hope it is not too late to try and resolve the issue you've referenced. Please email us at [email protected] with your order info and we’d be happy to help to the best of our ability. - Tiffany

Rooms To GoCindy Crawford home couch

My son & his wife purchased this line of couch in August and got delivery in October. Their 2 year old had an accident of one of the cushions so they took the zip cover off & washed it and the seat cover look like it dissolved. Went back to the store and they would not make good on it. This does not say a lot for this couch manufacturer or the company selling it. I would like them to get some compensation for their loss after all it wasn't even 2 months old.

Cindy Crawford home couch

Rooms To GoOrder # se152798521

11/20/2020
                      At about 7:15 a delivery team came to our home without calling first. They refused to wear a mask. They were rude from the moment they arrived. When bringing the dresser in they slammed the door on a gun case and when told to be careful became very rude. They then said they would not "do this" and said they were leaving. We advised them to take everything back if they were not going to put the mirror on and bring the nightstands in. They left two nightstands and the mirror outside.
                      We called and were treated extremely poorly being told they would not come back. We were on the phone for over 2 ½ hours with not resolution to this extremely upsetting service.

Return today, install the mirror and bring the two night stands that are outside in the home. Have the workers were mask since the men that were here this morning refused to do so.

• Rooms To Go's response · Dec 14, 2020

We’re sorry to hear this. We appreciate you shopping with us, and we apologize that we did not deliver on your expectations. Please email us with your order info and a copy of this review to [email protected] and we will do our best to make this right! – Tiffany

S
                        Nov 19, 2020

Rooms To Go — Delivery of merchandise - order #14992255i

Good Afternoon, I ordered a sectional set and a recliner in August 2020 and it was just delivered yesterday...

G
                        Nov 18, 2020

Rooms To Go — Customer service

We purchased a coffee table with a a matching end table, on September 1st, 2020, We were told it would be...

R
                        Oct 20, 2020

Rooms To Go — Kitchen set

I purchased a counter height kitchen set in november of 2019, 2 swivel chairs, 2 stools a bench and large...

K
                        Oct 19, 2020

Rooms To Go — Martino top grain leather sectional

We purchased the Martino Top Grain Leather & the 3 year extended warranty. This sectional was advertised...