Complaints & Reviews

Rooms to Go Parts order. 2 transformer — It's been over 90 days and I didn't get a call from this company

I ordered 2 power transformer for 2 chairs
$44.00 eash. Over 90 days ago I sent a money order in along with a parts order sheet. They have not contacted me. I call
Multiple times. They said they would have to get back in touch with me. I requested my money back and I never heard from them since. This is $88 to my lost. If I don't hear from these people in a couple of weeks I will have Channel 2 on your side in the news.

• Rooms To Go's response · Mar 30, 2020

We're sorry to learn about the delay with your part order and we would be happy to look into this for you. Just shoot us an email to [email protected] with your order info. We hope to hear from you soon! - Tiffany

Rooms to GoDelivery of a King Size Bed/Customer Service

Hello,

I am not one who will use her precious time to write to a business about their products or services. In fact, this is my real first-time to ever officially file a complaint against a business.

I placed an order on 02/28 with an ETA of 03/09 and reconsidered my purchase, contact the center on 03/08 to have it cancelled. Only to learn at that point from one of your regional care representative, that I should have called 3 days earlier to avoid penalties. In this circumstances, I will not expect a partial delivery (less the delivery charges of $250). I desperately attempted to inform her that I was not aware of such policy only to be told that it is written in their website. What a disregarding answer! is that required that your customers read your website content prior to purchasing online. Well, that also is news to me!

On the morning of 03/09 sometimes after 9.00 am EST, I initiated a call to the Care Center to see if a delivery was still possible given that the items were already loaded on the truck. The agent left me to believe that messages will reach the distribution and eventually the driver. She even confirmed that the order was not cancelled in the system so a delivery was still possible. I called off work and started expecting the delivery. Uncertain of the timeframe and needing a second validation, I recalled the number few moments later and spoke to another agent who confirmed the communication about a "today" delivery was sent and that I can expect it between 1-5. I was excitedly waiting for the delivery until 4 pm strike, I called again to confirm and was promised a call back which came about an hour later asking me to contact them back to get the delivery rescheduled.

The lack of consideration is unacceptable, the inconvenience calls for some form of compensatory action.

I called again few minutes ago, and got the same regional agent who first put in through my intention to stop the order. She bluntly ignored everything that I had went through yesterday and did not even apologize for any of it. She kept repeating what she had told me when we first spoke on 03/08 as it was the only thing that mattered in my experience.

I am a Rooms-to-go card holder and I am so very disappointed that I don't want to be part of your business anymore. I was also told that there is no manager I could be transferred to voice my frustration? I never heard of anything like that in Corporate America. I was given the generic Internet sales email as a reference. I am hoping that someone with decency and consideration for customers will read my message and follow-up accordingly. I am disappointed at this purchase and deeply regret it. In the meantime, I am already paying bank interest on the $1, 300 charged to my card.

THIS IS NOT FAIR.--

• Updated by Beat by Chris · Mar 11, 2020

PS: Delivery was scheduled for 03/10.

• Rooms To Go's response · Mar 16, 2020

We received your email and have responded. - Tiffany

Rooms to Go — Kitchen table

Placed a service order for a default on the finish of a Kitchen table that was purchased with-in 6 months, on 27 Feb 2020 a service member showed up evaluated the table explained...

Rooms to GoLanzo Leather reclining sofa

Unacceptable customer service. I am not one for writing a review however I am in total shock of the lack of customer service and defective product. We purchased a Lanzo couch set the end of July 2018 it is currently the beginning of March 2020. So less then 2 years ago, a few days ago the motor stopped working in one of the seats on the couch. I contacted customer service and spoke with Jordan Anderson for explained that my warranty had ended a few months prior and he suggested I find a furniture repair store to fix the electrical manufacturer defect in the motor. Considering the couch is not that old and we have purchased other large pieces of furniture from them and are still paying for the quite expensive couch you would think they would value your business and want to fix the issue warranty or not right? They are not willing to fix the part but did remind me I am still responsible for the payments on the broken couch or my credit score will plummet. I did not ask for a new couch or a refund just simply value your customers and fix issues with products that are manufacturer defects for the price of the couch it should work with no issues for several years. Unable to get resolution I made a report with the better business bureau and now this complaint as well. I am just having such a hard time understanding why a company would not want the products they sell to be of quality . Very unhappy and will not purchase anything from them in the future or recommend anyone I know purchase products from them.

• Rooms To Go's response · Mar 06, 2020

We would love to get more information on this. Please email us the details of your order to [email protected], and we'd be more than happy to look into this for you. We hope to hear from you soon. – Tiffany

Rooms to Go — Delivery company

We purchased a bedroom set and it included adjustable bases. A delivery date of 2/12/2020 was provided. They showed up during the timeframe. It was raining. They did not cover my...

Rooms to Go — delivery team

Rooms to go delivery drivers arrived to my home on extremely rainy day, 13 Feb 2020, to delivery a bed and dresser. The drivers did not have a second pair of shoes or blankets to...

[Resolved] Rooms to Go — heather ornelas

2/12/2020 called 8 days prior to warranty expires about electric recliner not working.. Svc guy comes on 23 says has to replace motor... Said will call and let us know if part wa...

[Resolved] Rooms to Goleather living room set

I purchased this set from rooms to go last march. I started having the problem about a month lather. The sofa, recliner and the loveseat open when you sit down without pushing the button.
Last week it opened when I sat down and got thrown the floor. I am disabled and had to call for help getting up. I hurt my back and I'm still in pain. Room to go said it's not a manufactured defect, Yes it is its not to open like that and injure people. I need some resolve.
Dale Ross

• Rooms To Go's response · Jan 14, 2020

We are truly sorry to hear about the issues with your furniture. If you can provide a few more details, we would be happy to look into this for you. Please email us at [email protected] with your order info. We hope to hear from you soon! - Tiffany

[Resolved] Rooms to Go — furniture

I was told in november that I would receive my bedroom furniture by january 6th at the latest. So here I wait until february 7th to get all the pieces in. Unacceptable rooms to go!

Rooms to Gobedroom set and dining room set

We purchased a complete house full of furniture from rooms to go and have had 3 attempts in them delivering the furniture and each time the furniture arrives damaged. So one december 23 we went in to rooms to go and we were told that the original set bedroom set was being discontinued (we assumed we were getting the last of the bunch that is what we thought since they were always damaged) therefore we selected another style assuming that we we would not have any more problems and today 01/07/2020 we were expecting our delivery on the new selected style and who would of known they are also damaged. We are very dissatisfied with rooms to go!!
Everytime there is a delivery scheduled we have to miss a day of work to go and receive these damaged furniture. We are very very dissatisfied with rooms to go

• Rooms To Go's response · Jan 13, 2020

We are truly sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction and we'd love to help in any way we can. Can you please email us the details of your order to [email protected]? We hope to hear from you soon! - Tiffany

• Updated by Mita63 · Jan 16, 2020

Tiffany, Needless to say we are very dissatisfied with rooms to go. New delivery was done today however all the furniture are damaged as well. This is very frustrating. this is the 5th delivery attempt and the furniture keep arriving damaged !!!

[Resolved] Rooms to Goleather sectional

We purchased a leather sectional and had probems with the left hand sectional. It was replace twice and now has a tear in the back of the armrest. We call and they sent out a technician to check the complaint. We later received a call from customer service and said it was not covered and abuse. They even indicated maybe you weight too much? I was not happy and went to the stor and spokw with the manager. He said the the warranty company should cover it. I said why call the warrantyu company when it is still under one year. The warranty we purchased said it's not a covered item because it's on a seam. I want the problem resoleved by repair or replacment.

leather sectional

• Rooms To Go's response · Jan 06, 2020

We're so sorry to hear this! Please email your order info and details to us at [email protected] so we can look into this. -Josh

[Resolved] Rooms to Godelivery

Purchased and scheduled delivery for 12/21. My 90 year old mother got a call at 7am that morning (21st) saying they were at the Condo and no one was there! I was there in 40 minutes 7:50. No call. Waited till 9am and got an email they were ten minutes away. Waited till 1 o'clock PM. MAD, I went to my house. Monday no call, no assistance. Two Holidays and this is 12/26. I am told now they can deliver on 1/02. Hoping for a 12/26, 27, 28 delivery to get this fiasco over!

• Rooms To Go's response · Dec 31, 2019

We're truly sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced and would be happy to look into this for you! Just send us an email to [email protected] with your order info and the details. We hope to hear from you soon! - Tiffany

• Resolution Statement

Rooms to Go — night stand-cherry34214560; new storage trundle-cherry-[protected]

I purchased items on 9/8/2019 and was told it would be delivered on 12/6/2019-very slow delivery. Items were delivered today including a drawer chest, night stand, full panel...

[Resolved] Rooms to Goreschedule delivery

We were set to have a couch delivered on 12/2/2019 and do to some misunderstandings the couch was not delivered. We apologized to rooms to go customer service and understood it was our fault. Rooms to go instructed me to call that same day to get the couch delivery rescheduled and when we I called they told me to wait 2 business days to reschedule. I waited the two days and called to get the delivery rescheduled and then was told that my order did not exist. I told customer service that the couch was just supposed to be delivered Monday and yes we messed up, but it has not been delivered. I told customer service the invoice number and they were able to look it up and then told me a new invoice has not been made and that will take another two days. We just want the couch we ordered and yes we messed up, but at this point this wait time is ridiculous.

• Rooms To Go's response · Dec 04, 2019

We're truly sorry to hear of the issues you've had with rescheduling your delivery, and we'd be happy to look into this for you! Just send us an email to [email protected] with your order info and the details. We hope to hear from you soon! - Tiffany

[Resolved] Rooms to Go — bonded leather sofa - defective

18745 I am writing about a sofa I had purchased on Nov 10, 2013. My sofa is literally falling apart and have seen a lot of comments online about this particular sofa having a lot of...

[Resolved] Rooms to Go — loveseat

Friends and family. Whatever you do... Never order anything from rooms to go! We ordered a loveseat for our family room about two weeks ago. They gave us a delivery date for...

[Resolved] Rooms to Gogood morning, my complaint is about care customer and quality of product

My complain with you guys is about:

1) the quality of the product is not good
2) respect to the client, is really bad.
3) respect and credibility of rooms to go company. Cero
Oh yes!!! Excellent marketing selling to the best, excellent warranty that customers can't use because the team of the rooms to go company doesn't work properly with the customer.
Complete theft. I just claim my rights as a costumer, I bought a lot money in furniture at rooms to go, the monthly payments is always on time, dollar by dollar, I called to customer services more than 5 times, the department transfer my call many times, they promise me a solution in fallowing days to earn time. The miriam correa and her supervisor knows about the complain but they dont want deal with us this morning. This is the fact after 5 times call in this last 10 days
Wow so sad!!!
Have a good day who read this

• Rooms To Go's response · Dec 02, 2019

[Resolved] Rooms to Gosofa and 2 upholstered chairs

had a representative come over this morning, 11/20/19 and he looked at the sofa and 2 chairs I had complained that they smelled like a locker room and feces. Rooms to go said since
I had not complained when it was delivered I had no standing. However, the sofa and chairs had been delivered and we moved into the house about 3 weeks later. Our house is brand new and had no odors, but when we sat on the furniture, there was a very distinct smell of sweat and feces. Smells like the fabric has been comtaminated in the warehouse. I want the fruniture replaced or returned and I can then go to another furniture company for a sofa and 2 chairs

• Rooms To Go's response · Dec 02, 2019

We're sorry to hear this! Please email us the details of your order to [email protected] and we'd be more than happy to look into this for you. We hope to hear from you soon!

JoAnn Toppa Dec 03, 2019

still waiting to hear from the department that sent a rep to look over the smelly furniture. He took pictures, not that a picture can demonstrate smelly furniture, there are not marks or spots on the furniture. Just waiting for a response to get this resolved

[Resolved] Rooms to Go — dining room set

18745 I purchased the set July 2017, my family sits there on Thanksgiving. I noticed last week the chair started to peel. I took pictures and emailed them and they said they do not...

[Resolved] Rooms to Go — kid bed not set up

Bed deliver on 5 Nov 19, screws didnot come with bed, UPS deliver screws on 7 Nov 19, I call customer service the next day. I have been calling Customer service every day since ...

[Resolved] Rooms to Gorepair under warranty

We have a bad rocker on our Recliner sofa. After waiting for the tech for 4 hours he ordered the new glider. A week later a torn up box landed on our porch, A few days later a second box arrived. We stored these heavy boxes in our house for 2 weeks and waited for another 4 hour window for the tech to arrive. After opening the boxes it was revealed that the wrong side glider was sent twice. I spoke to customer service and after finding out the the wrong part was ordered by the tech, could they expedite my order. She very rudely told me that they do not do that and I would have to wait again for the tech for a 4 hour period. I asked to speak to a manager and after 15 minutes some guy came on and was rude as well. I asked them why they felt my time was not important and the reply was ...we treat everyone with respect. Then I was offered a 50.00 credit which was not administered to my account. When the part finally arrived we were told that we would have to wait until the end of this month since there is only 1 tech in my area. This company obviously only cares about the sale, after that you are on your own.

• Rooms To Go's response · Nov 12, 2019

We're so sorry to hear this and we definitely need more information! Please shoot us an email with your order info and details to [email protected]

[Resolved] Rooms to Go — couch

18745 I purchased a couch Aug of 2018 and about a month ago I noticed 3 holes in one cushion 2 holes in another and one cushion completely flattened out on the bottom to where it...

[Resolved] Rooms to Go — recliner couch

18745 Sent very hard Recliner, not ready to return. Upon asking about the same softness The sales person lied while selling that it's gonna be soft. Now he changes his words and...

[Resolved] Rooms to Goreclining sofas

We bought these 2 sofas in 2012, we were told that they were real leather . There are only the 2 of us and we are not hard on our funiture. Last week we notices that the real leather was bonded leather. and that seating area was peeling.. Called the customer service line and the representative said they were to old and they could not do anything.
Very, very, disapointed in there responce.

[Resolved] Rooms to Go — cabinet purchase

Received damaged cabinet thru ups, called customer service for rooms to go. Stated to send pictures to a certain email, I did so with no response. So I paid full priced for...

[Resolved] Rooms to Go — customer service and employees

RoomsToGo has been a total nightmare to me and my family. We are disabled grand parents with custody of 4 of our grand kids.On fixed income we went in the store picked out 2 set...

[Resolved] Rooms to Go — false advertisement, misleading information at time of sale

We purchased a sectional couch from RTG 5 months ago. When we were tying to decide whether to make a several hundred dollar purchase, one of THE key selling points the salesperson...

[Resolved] Rooms to Goleather chair

A Case of Buyer BEWARE!

3 months ago, we purchased a leather couch, loveseat and chair set from the Rooms 2 Go Outlet in Atlanta. When they delivered it, we realized the front legs for the chair were missing. As soon as we noticed this we called the store directly. That is when our nightmare started. First, the person on the phone said, "You signed for the furniture and never said anything then, so it is not our problem." After trying to explain that the design of the chair made it very hard to notice the missing legs until we reclined the chair and it tipped over. At that point we asked for a Manager. We were told that one would call us back. That did not occur.

We then went to the store in person to find out what Rooms 2 Go could do to get us some assistance. We spoke to a Manager and he said he would order the legs and it would take a few days. After a couple of weeks, we still had no legs for the chair and every time we called, the Manager was "too busy to come to the phone".

This same runaround has gone on now for over 3 months and we have yet to be able to use the chair properly. If you are purchasing from this store or this company, be very aware that if there is ANY issue with your furniture, you most likely will NOT get any assistance. We paid a lot of money in cash for this furniture and still cannot sit in the chair.

BEWARE!!

• Rooms To Go's response · Nov 18, 2019

We'd be happy to look into what is causing the delay with your part order. Can you please send us your order info to [email protected]? We hope to hear from you soon!

[Resolved] Rooms to Goleather sofa

I bouth a leather sofa less that a year ago, i was cleaning the other day and i found that there are some areas that the leather have descoloration, I call to the garanty deparment they send technician he came and check and he say that the area damage was to big and he can not fixed, he take a picture and told me that they will call me back, they call me today and say that is nothing that they can do, that the garanty dont cover that damage, i dont fill confortable with this desition because that sofa have less that a year and only my wife and i use, is incredible how they made that desicion, because when they sale the ferniture to us they told us that was leather and the garanty will take care and cover all damage . my name is Oscar del rio my phone number is [protected]

• Rooms To Go's response · Nov 18, 2019

We're sorry to hear this! Can you please send us an email with your order info to [email protected]? We hope to hear from you soon! - Tiffany

[Resolved] Rooms to Gostore employee, delivery truck loading and delivery

During our time in the Rooms to Go store in Charlotte, NC on Independence Blvd. there was an employee that was cussing in a room with an open door while we were walking by with our 5 year old son. The credit card machine was having difficulty working properly and this same employee came to help the sales person and did not have a positive attitude, she seemed very bothered to have to be helping figure out the problem. Our furniture was scheduled to be delivered on October 11th. The twin headboard did not come with a left and right leg, there were 2 left legs. A new delivery date was scheduled for the legs for the headboard for October 17th. We were given the window from 10a-2p. I was home during this time and then received a phone call at 1:30 that the driver was behind and would be at the home by 4:00. I told the lady with dispatch that I have to pick up my girls from school and would not be able to be at home from 2:45 to 3:15, she said okay. My husband gets a call from the driver that he would be at the house at 2:58 and my husband told him I would be gone to pick up the girls as I have no one else to be at home or get the girls. The driver still shows up at 2:47, as we told him I would not be home. I called dispatch one I got back to home to let them know the driver can come back as that is what he told my husband to do. The dispatch center told me that it is not guaranteed that the truck can come back to the house. I spoke with a supervisor as this was not our fault from the beginning. The loader got the order wrong, the delivery driver was behind and now I have to wait for another day. I scheduled the next delivery for today, Saturday the 19th and was told they would be here from 9a-1p. I was home the entire time, received a phone call at 12:30 that they would not be able to make it by 1 and would be here between 1 and 5. The delivery guy finally called at 7:00pm saying he was 15 minutes from the house, but of course I had other things to do and would not be able to be home for an hour. This entire situation is ridiculous that I have had to be at home 3 times now and my daughter is sleeping on the floor because she does not have her bed that was supposed to be here on the 11th! I have spent thousands of dollars with RTG and will never spend another dime. I need my missing pieces so that my daughter is no longer sleeping on the floor! Some compensation for my time and my daughters time spent sleeping on the floor would greatly be appreciated after the headache that I have had to deal with. A refund of the bed would be best along with the correct pieces for the bed.

• Rooms To Go's response · Nov 18, 2019

We're sorry to hear this! If you have time to talk to one of our team members about this, we'd really appreciate the opportunity to try to make it right. Please send us an email with your order info to [email protected], we hope to hear from you soon! - Tiffany

[Resolved] Rooms to Gocindy crawford sofa

I complained to Rooms to Go, when I purchased my sofa and loveseat. The sofa pillow seat cushions were very no supportive and sunk into the springs. I had other complants and they sent out a tech to address. They ignored the sofa and I gave been cheated out of my money. I've had to put supports under the couch, to support the cushions. It's very unfair. They are selling poor quality and Cindy doesn't seem to be bothered.
Contact me at: [protected]@gmail.com or [protected]

• Rooms To Go's response · Nov 18, 2019

If you can provide a few more details, we would be happy to look into this further for you. Please email us at [email protected] with your order info. We hope to hear from you soon! - Tiffany

• DeAndre Washington Oct 20, 2019

Hi Cindy, Rooms To Go is not responsible for customers who did not inspect the product before purchase. It is the customer's duty to verify that they want to buy a product before making a purchase. I'm also alarmed to hear that Cindy doesn't seem to be bothered. I was under the impression that you were Cindy.

[Resolved] Rooms to Gokissimmee store employee

"Bought a mattress in Room to go Kissimmee Florida a couple of years ago that cost me $1.799.00.I live know in Georgia and I had to replace the mattress because of some imperfection. The technician came to my house and the replacement was approved by Room to go. I received a call from room to go and the customer service lady told me to go to the close it room to go in my area. I went to room to go store in Newnan and the mattress that my wife liked was in special $1, 347.00. Due to the mattress been $400.00 cheaper room to go newnan were trying to help me getting the, mattress, a cover for the mattress and the balance as some kind of store credit. When they submitted the request to my surprise was not approved by a person who's name is Louis that work in the Kissimmee store. It is a shame that as a room to go customer I ended up paying $1, 799.00 plus taxes and $99.00 fees for a $1, 347.00 mattress. In addition to that i end up paying $105.00 out of my pocket.

Miguel Ceruto
[protected]

• Rooms To Go's response · Oct 18, 2019

Miguel we are disappointed to hear this. Please send us an email to [email protected] with your order info and we'd be more than happy to look into this for you!

Rooms to Godispatcher/driver delivery service

We had an appointment on 16 October 2019 at 11-3 (CST). The driver [protected]) called at 0721 to inform the he was 3 minutes out. I am Active Duty and was in route to work during this time. I informed him "I am not at home, and my appointment time is 11-3." He said he would return during the appointment window at 11-3. At 1011 the dispatcher called [protected]) from Florida and informed "my driver is at your residence to make your delivery and no one is home." I informed her "my window is from 11-3, why is the driver back before 11." She did not understand the difference in the time, and I notified her San Antonio is CST Zone. Which in fact made the time 1011 local CST. She called the driver and gave me a call back. She informed the driver was early and could not return as he tried to make my delivery outside the appointment time twice. The deliveries were outside of the confirmed appointment time of 11-3CST. I called Customer Service and talked to three representatives and a manger Josh. I finally received information that two customers did not meet previous appointment times. Which was the reason my delivery was pushed up without notice or my confirmation. Now I have to be punished and not get my delivery during the time I was scheduled from 11-3CST. I'm Active Duty and had to take off work, which I arrived at my residence at 1045 CST. Apologies will not help the fact, or explain to my Commander why I will have to take off in the future for another delivery. I understand deliveries go through 2200 CST, so why did the driver not get dispatched out? I was called by the driver at 1338 CST informing he was 20 minutes out for my delivery. At 1450 I called the customer service again and informed them of the driver's call and dispatcher response. I was also informed the driver finished his routes and would not be making any more deliveries. Drivers could deliver products until 2200 CST, and he completed the other routes (according to Customer Service)at 1450 CST. My replacement furniture was NOT delivered today, which totally inconvenience my job, family and I. The driver lied, the dispatcher customer service was horrific, and the customer service manager Josh did not call back. As he stated he would. I am not happy and want something done immediately. I would like to know when the report will be completed on the incompetent, lying, untrustworthy driver and dispatcher. I have to talk to my Commander and leadership, to see the next time I can be excused from work. As your driver did not come at my scheduled and confirmed 11-3CST appointment time. I can be reached at [protected].

• Updated by Latoya Seals · Oct 16, 2019

Updated number 3147879778

• Rooms To Go's response · Oct 17, 2019

We apologize that we did not deliver on your expectations. Please email us with your order info and a copy of this review to [email protected] and we will do our best to make this right!

• Updated by Latoya Seals · Oct 17, 2019

It was my scheduled appointment time. Which was scheduled by your employees. My expectations were set off my confirmed appointment time.

Rooms to Go — terrible service and damaged products

18745 WARNING, WARNING, BUYERS BE WARE OF ROOMS TO GO!! I don't normally do this, but I have to speak on this. Rooms to Go is by far the worst furniture company that I have ever dealt...

[Resolved] Rooms to Go — material of sofa

The Sofa material is wearing out the furniture is less then 1 year they are not standing behind there product. A technician came to my house and took some pictures and said...

[Resolved] Rooms to Go — wrong address

Horrible experience. They just care about selling not About the costumers! Went to buy q bump bed and was attended by "Vilma". Well from a bump bed that was at 777$ she...

[Resolved] Rooms to Go — cindy crawford sleeper sofa

Delivered 10/8/19. Unfortunately, the Cindy Crawford Sleeper Sofa while beautiful is unusable as a sleeper sofa do to a horizontal bar you can feel through the mattress. After...

[Resolved] Rooms to Go — qn glengate, qn motion essentials iii, k52g qu/kg/cal kg frame with glides

Your room includes sku no 5190284p QN Glengate sku no [protected] QN Motion Essentials III [protected] sku no [protected] K52G QU/KG/Cal KG Frame with glides sku no [protected] Amount of...

[Resolved] Rooms to Godelivery

I had a delivery scheduled for September 29th between 8:00am-2:00pm. I received a voicemail from their dispatch indicating that the delivery drivers stated that I wasn't at home and they needed the gate code. Let's just start by saying, how would you know if I'm at home if you don't have the gate code to get in anyway?? They never called my intercom nor did they come to the unit in which I live. If this is how Rooms to Go handle their delivery service, I will gracefully cancel my order and never do business with them. Not only was I in my unit but, maintenance was also in my unit at the time the delivery drivers said that I wasn't home!!

delivery

• Rooms To Go's response · Oct 07, 2019

We are deeply disappointed to hear this! Please send us an email to [email protected] with your order info and we'd be more than happy to look into this for you!

[Resolved] Rooms to Go“leather” sectional

I bought this leather sectional with ottoman about 5 years ago. It's just me in the house and I barely even use the living room. I kept it conditioned with rooms to go protection products but it still started peeling badly on the cushions 2 years ago. I don't have any pets or kids and like I said, it is hardly ever sat on. I'm so disappointed because I absolutely love the look of the sectional...I just didn't think it would fall apart like this after 3 years with such little use. I'm attaching some pictures for your reference. Please let me know what you can do to remedy this situation because at this point I don't want to buy another product from rooms to go if this is the quality I can expect. I think a refund or a new couch would be an acceptable solution since I never anticipated this happening. Will never get "leather" couch again from RTG.

• Rooms To Go's response · Sep 26, 2019

We're sorry to hear this! If you have time to talk to one of our team members about this, we'd really appreciate the opportunity to learn more so that we can try to make it right. Please send us an email with your order info to [email protected], we hope to hear from you soon!