Cindy Crawford FurnitureLiving room furniture falling apart

M Review updated:

We purchased the Cindy Crawford living room from ROOMS TO GO in Raleigh North Carolina in July of 2008 and it is falling apart. The foam in the cushions is flat and the fabric is worn. We took the pillow casings off to dry clean and the stuffing was a mess. We paid almost $4, 000. for this set and am very dissatisfied. It is only my husband and I...we are very neat people and take excellent care of our purchases. We would like to share our dissatisfaction with Cindy Crawford, however, there is no way to contact her.

RESOLVED

• Rooms To Go's response · Mar 17, 2016

Sorry to hear about your disappointment. All new purchases are backed with a one year manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase.

• Un
    unhappystudent22 May 25, 2011

Wish I had read this before I went there and had the same type of problem!!!

• De
    denajjac74 Sep 20, 2020

@unhappystudent22 The same here! My fabric still looks great but my couch cushions are flat. It warranty does not replace flat cushions the only cover fabric! I purchase extra warranty and spent over $3, 500 on my couch set. I've now had this couch set April 2018. I'm willing to buy and replace the cushions on my couch but I can't seem to even find a way to make that happen

• Sr
    SRose Nov 17, 2013

Bought a leather sofa 2/12 years ago and on one side the support has gone and is very uncomfortable to sit on. I am not a big person. Love the sofa otherwise but it should last longer than that.

• Ro
    Rosiland Rivers Apr 25, 2014

I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT EVER PURCHASE ANYMORE OF CINDY CRAWFORD'S BEDROOM FURNITURE! In 2010 I purchased an 8 piece pinewood canopy bedroom set from Room to Go located in Gwinnett, GA. The style was beautiful but the lacquer finish totally lack durability. I spend approximately $3, 000 for that furniture. It was the worst I'd ever seen. I was so disappointed that I put faith in her name.

• Vi
    vicki Saleff Mar 16, 2016

I purchased a Cindy Crawford sectional only 3 months ago paid over $2000 for it . I had to have it replaced already with another one now this one is 1 and 1/2 months old feathers falling out sectional won't stay together has a terrible odor. Same problem as first one. Rooms to go should be ashamed to sell such junk . Cindy should do her modeling and let the experts make furniture. Rooms to go should pull her line and let her buy her junk.. Bet this furniture isn't in her home. Rooms to go should be shut down even with a warranty they act as if they are doing you a favor. Will never buy another thing from them and will make sure people i know don't. Shame on you Cindy...

• Ju
    Judy Jensen Sep 19, 2016

I purchased a beautiful white sectional from Rooms to Go a year and a half ago. It was a HUGE mistake. The couch is stuffed with feathers. It sheds feathers everyday. It is like a molting bird. If I don't put a blanket underneath me the feathers poke through and can really hurt. I paid good money for this couch. I am a 69 year old widow that can hardly afford to replace the couch. I am just sick about the fact that someone like Cindy Crawford would make and sell a product like this without a recall, or someway to fix the mistake. I had no idea that there was a year warranty on the product or I would have returned it. In order to protect your reputation in the furniture industry I hope you are reading what people say and trying to fix the problems. Than you for your time, please listen, and do something about the problem. We all had faith in you!!! Judy Jensen, 5004 Thomas Drive Panama City Beach, Florida 32408. I would really appreciate a response. Hope it is better than the one you gave the last person.

• Lt
    Lterry12345 Jan 10, 2018

I bought my leather chair at Sam's Club . The stitching is coming undone on the arm. I need a phone number to call to make a claim. Does anyone have a phone number I could call?
    Thanks,
    L Terry

• Ju
    judymarie Jan 22, 2018

I bought a cindy Crawford couch set in 2015! It is falling apart! The frame broke and bought it at Raymour Flannigan so I paid a lot for this set and it sucks!!! Don't waste your money with her or Raymour!!!

Annette Stone May 04, 2018

@judymarie I HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO MY SOFA, SUCKY FURNITURE.

• Bo
    Bombshell Jun 28, 2018

My couch is under a year and My living room couch and the cushions where we sit are just done I don’t understand my parents have couches for years I paid $3000 for my couch and it doesn’t look like a fancy living room anymore because of how sunken in and uncomfortable it is who do I reach out to to get new cushions at least

• Bo
    Bombshell Jun 28, 2018

My couch is under a year old and is My living room couch and the cushions where we sit are just done!!! I don’t understand my parents have couches for years, I paid $3000 for my couch and it doesn’t look like a fancy living room anymore! It’s just sunken in and uncomfortable. who do I reach out to to get new cushions at least we are very disappointed

• TellUsRTG Jul 17, 2018

@Bombshell Please reach out to us by sending an email with your order info to [protected]@RoomsToGo.com. We definitely want to look into this and help in any way that we can!

• Sh
    Sharla Dillon Jul 18, 2018

We purchased a complete set, electric couch and 2 recliners in February, 2017 and this is July 2018. I have noticed that one of the recliners is leaning to one side and my husband can see the problem with the welding. I contacted RTG and they said, sorry can't help and can't give you the number of any repair service, theirs is for "warranty customers only"! I need a new recliner or someone to fix this piece of expensive furniture!! I have an extended warranty but they said is was for the leather only.

Sharla.[protected]@tn.gov

• Ph
    Philippa medvecz Aug 18, 2020

I am writing this complaint because I purchased Cindy Crawford furniture from Art Van In October 2017 I purchased a warranty and I need to know how to get my furniture repaired. I was told this was the sturdiest furniture to get at the time and it is cheap and falling apart. I am 54 with a 22 yr old son we work full time and do not have many visitors this furniture should have held up better then it has. Please help!!!