The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Cindy Crawford Furniture — Living room furniture falling apart
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We purchased the Cindy Crawford living room from ROOMS TO GO in Raleigh North Carolina in July of 2008 and it is falling apart. The foam in the cushions is flat and the fabric is worn. We took the pillow casings off to dry clean and the stuffing was a mess. We paid almost $4, 000. for this set and am very dissatisfied. It is only my husband and I...we are very neat people and take excellent care of our purchases. We would like to share our dissatisfaction with Cindy Crawford, however, there is no way to contact her.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Cindy Crawford Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it
- Cindy Crawford Furniture - 3 sets of pillows and 2 chaisse lounges in 7 months
- Rooms To Go - the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
- Rooms To Go - fabric high back recliner
- Rooms To Go - fraud!
- Rooms To Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms To Go - living room sofa set