Rogers Communications Logo

Rogers Communications

Having problems with Rogers Communications?

Rogers Communications Customer Service Contacts

+1 855 381 7834 (Customer Service)
+1 416 935 5555 (International)
+1 888 764 3772 (United States)
+1 800 787 7953 (Chinese Language)
+1 800 575 9090 (Pay As You Go)
+1 877 559 5202 (Billing & Payments)
+1 855 381 7835 (Wireless)
+1 855 381 7839 (Internet)
+1 855 381 7836 (Home Phone)
+1 855 381 7840 (Home Monitoring)
+1 866 210 4059 (Internet, TV, Home Phone, or Home Monitoring)
+1 866 727 2141 (Small Business)
+1 800 958 5000 (Enterprise & Medium Business)
40019 (Text)
333 Bloor Street East, 7th Floor
Toronto, Ontario
Canada - M4W1G9

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rogers Communications Customer Service. Initial Rogers Communications complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rogers Communications above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rogers Communications. Discuss the issues you have had with Rogers Communications and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Rogers Communications Complaints & Reviews

Rogerscable tv

WE have 2 cable boxes that operate with Control 4 and have a technician that has installed them.
This week in the AM no cable, my wife calls rogers she does as told and reboots the boxes, still no cable Rogers says the signal is fine.
She is told call your technician the problem is with your system, which we do, he checks it still no cable and confirms the problem is with Rogers.
I call Rogers and do the same procedure as in the morning, still no cable and Rogers say's the signal is fine. I insist on having a Rogers tech.which I will meet Thursday morning.
All of a sudden today we get a call to cancel the appointment because the problem is fixed since they were working in our area.Cable is operating perfectly.
Why waste all our time and expense of calling our technician when all the time there was an outage. By the way I missed the hockey game.

• Rogers Communications's response · Apr 20, 2017

Hello, Michel, missing the game due to Cable issue is definitely disappointing. I will be unhappy as well when conflicting information was conveyed regarding the diagnosis or the solution. In certain cases, it would become tricky to identify if it's a single fault or area wide issue. I'm sorry you have to go through such an ordeal and I appreciate your feedback. You can always reach us on Social Media via @RogersHelps on Twitter or on Facebook.com/Rogers. Cheers, -Moin

Rogers — internet

On 17th March, 2017, I have received my roger bill for usage from february 12 to march 12 and i saw an...

Waterloo

Rogersinternet service

I received an email promotion, addressed to me, from Rogers offering me a $20 monthly discount to switch my current internet service with them to unlimited internet service (Rogers Ignite 150u). I called the number on the marketing promo and after half an hour was trasnferred to another agent as the first one wasn't able to honour the offer (reason not provided). The second agent asked me the same questions as the first one, so I'm not having to repeat myself all over again, and after some time, said he was not able to honour the offer either, . At first he said the promo was only for new customers. I then pointed out the email said the offer was for me to SWITCH to a higher service. Nothing about a new customer. Realizing his lie didn't work, he put my on a lengthy hold and came back with another lie. He then said the reason was because I have a bulk plan on my television service. This is completely irrelevant and unrelated. So, Rogers is false advertising and wasting people's time.

internet service

• Rogers Communications's response · Apr 11, 2017

Hello, dphilippov, I too will be disappointed with the experience that you have described. Currently, we are running that promotion you see in your email for the new customers. However, since you have received that email from us we can look into it for you and turn your experience around. Please reach out to us via @RogersHelps on Twitter or on Facebook.com/Rogers. Looking forward to hearing from you. -Moin

• Updated by dphilippov · Apr 12, 2017

Thank you Moin. I went through the process of upgrading my internet a month ago with you guys, yes, but it was never followed though on Rogers' end. When I called weeks later to inquire why, no one knew anything about it - it was like my hour plus conversation and assurance of the upgrade didn't exist. I am still exploring other internet providers, thanks for following up.

• RogersHelps Apr 12, 2017

Hello again, waiting on the phone is definitely not fun. That's exactly why I have asked you reaching out to us through Social Media platform. I understand you have upgraded your Internet package one month ago, however, if you wish to we can still explore the options for you. -Moin

• Dp
        dphilippov Apr 11, 2017

Does "reaching out to us" include another hour and a half on the phone with no one knowing what I'm talking about? I suspect from previous experience it will and am reluctant to engage as a result. This should have been resolved at the time of my lengthy phone call with two Rogers representatives. What I didn't mention is that I had already upgraded to unlimited internet a month ago, where I also spent over an hour on the phone, only to find the upgrade was never applied. Only overage fees to my prior service.

Rogersphone service complaint

My entire family has been with Rogers phone service, and I went in today to change my plan, and my experience was terrible. On March 9th 2017 I went in to the Rogers store in Stone Road Mall, Guelph, ON, and dealt with a customer service representative named Jan (as in January) [ID: QAA]. It took over 2 hours for me to be dealt with. After an hour of discussing, and setting up my phone, Jan realized that he could not use my ID, that he had already previously checked. I remained extremely patient and calm, as he took phone calls repetitively from other customers throughout our conversation. I left feeling very dissatisfied and frustrated, as I have no phone to use for the next coming days. Jan mentioned that the company would compensate for this extreme inconvenience with free accessories. I hope that Rogers will deal with this issue in a more efficient manner than I witnessed today.

• Rogers Communications's response · Mar 13, 2017

Hello carmst06, we certainly value your time and your continued service with us. I apologize for the delay in completing your transaction and have also forwarded your concern to the appropriate avenue. If you still require assistance with your device or account, you can reach out to our Social Media support team via @RogersHelps on Twitter or www.facebook.com/rogers, we would be more than willing to assist. -Roland

Rogers — cell phone

Rogers, I have now spent 4 hrs of my time in the last 2 days emailing and on the phone . I have contacted...

Vancouver

Rogersinstall cable service

My name is Carol, I'm the customer from the third company. Although I'm not Rogers customer, but I'm sure my company pay to Roger for installation with cable.

The Rogers guy came to my place on Monday morning to install the cable.
        And he only came in for 5mins and left without checking the singal is arrived or not.
        After he left, i still have no cable singal at all.
        Tried to contact that Rogers guy, but didn't respond at all...
        I know it's not Rogers problem, it's that guy's bad service.
        I don't know his name, but this is his number
        [protected]
        Such a bad worker. Not professional at all.

Rogersinternet

I called on 11/02/1979 about my internet ( I couldn't

Connect to the Internet). I spoke to a lady who said she can't do anything to help, She connected me to the tech expert department, they hung up the phone on me. After that, my account babe disappeared from the wireless network. I called customer service. They hung up the phone on me.

I am switching to Bell. I am paying CAD135 every month for you to hung up the phone on me?

Thank you!

• Rogers Communications's response · Mar 13, 2017

Hello Mohammed,
              I wouldn't appreciate having my conversations abruptly ending as well. Are you still encountering issues with your internet connection? If you can reach out to our Social Media support teamvia @RogersHelps on Twitter or www.facebook.com/rogers, we would be more than willing to assist. -Roland

Rogersinternet

I called in June 2014 to have my Internet service disconnected from my condo as I had sold it and the last date there would be June 20, 2014

I called in September 2014 as I got a call from someone at Rogers asking for my payment that was due in August, to my surprise, they apparently have no record of my initial cancellation in June.
            They confirmed receiving the box but didn't stop the service. How stupid would that be, paying for a service without a box???

I need this fixed as it still showing on my credit bureau.

I can be reached through email: [protected]@yahoo.ca

@RogersAndrewNP Feb 01, 2017

Hello Precious Baksh,
                If you could reach out to our Social Media support team @RogersHelps on Twitter or www.facebook.com/rogers and they would be more than happy to help you.
                Thanks,
                RogersAndrewNP

Rogers Cable - Rogers Entertainmentnextbox

Gents / Ladies, Dec 15, 2016

The search engine on Nextbox is useless and worse than the search engine it replaced. About a year ago, Rogers said that they would be introducing an improved search engine - nothing so far. For your information, an improved search engine should incorporate the following;

1. Enable the customer to differentiate between searches for TV programs and searches in Rogers on Demand.

2. Search results for series should be orderly lined up by Season and Episode - presently results are completely scrambled by season and episode making the entire search effort frustrating and useless.

3. With regards to movies, suggest that a brief synopsis of the movie show up when one hovers over the movie title box, similar to that of Netflix. With Rogers, one has to click on the movie title box to see the synopsis, and then click to get out and continue browsing - tedious and time consuming.

Furthermore, the record feature does not work properly as from time to time and for no reason at all, this feature discontinues recording a series that was programmed to record on a weekly basis. This causes me to miss an episode and to make this anomaly even worse, the missed episode is not saved in “Rogers on Demand” resulting in missing the episode in entirety. This destroys the continuity of a series and destroys the viewing experience.

It would be much appreciated if Rogers would address these deficiencies in their software.

Sincerely,

Ed Kurys P.Eng MBA

Rogersharassment calls

Incident started July 14th 2016 at 10:01 am and the last call was December 13th 2016 at 7:09 pm. My mom used to be a customer with Rogers 9 years ago, she had canceled her account due to going with a different company, mind you this was 9 years ago, but over the past 6 months my personal phone and my other one I let my mother use and mind you my numbers do not belong to Rogers, have been getting flooded with calls from Rogers demanding money from my mother for a bill that she no longer deals with, she got very upset and hung up the call but since then every day they are calling my numbers demanding my mother, it got to the point i told this one caller that i refuse to put my mother on the phone, and this caller from the Roger company had the nerve to raise his voice and got angry with me and slipped out a few swear words, since that call I started rejecting their calls, but they keep calling from we hours in the morning to we hours at night. I do not know how Rogers got my numbers they refuse to remove them from their list, I want these calls to stop cause I am at the point of taking legal action on this, myself and my mother do not need to be harassed by a company she no longer deals with. Posted below is the recent calls that this company have made in a run of a few days

harassment calls
                harassment calls

Rogers Entertainment Ltdinternet and tv channels

We called Rogers Cable Internet Phone Cell Phone company to upgrade our internet from 125 GB to 200 GB on November 10.

But we were billed for using extra GB beyond 125 GB. Called Rogers and said the upgrade was cancelled because a new modem was not picked up. I said the agent who upgraded didn’t tell us to pick up the modem.

On November 22, another Barb tried to upgrade, couldn’t do it, she transferred me to Rogers Customer Relations. Got Donna, who listened and gave us to different prices for the same internet and channel bundle. Lost faith in her, and we cancelled the whole thing.

Today, November 23, I called and talked to James, who upgraded the internet but the channel that we were watching (channel # 679)simply disappeared. I asked James why. He said “I detached the specialty channel, (Channel 679, which is NOT part of the regular bundle that we talked about).” I requested him to attach it. He said, “Yes, I did, and it will take 3/5 minutes to see on your TV screen.”

Call ended but channel 679 didn’t show up. I called Rogers again and go Surrinder on the phone, who advised, James neither processed the internet upgrade nor attached the channel # 679.”

Surrinder upgraded the internet from 125 to 200 GB and gave us the dullest channel 861 instead 679 as compensation. But I’m going to miss the sitcoms in channel 679 but who is gong to compensate for this loss?

But still I’m not sure Surrinder did everything correctly or just lied to me as other Rogers agents did.

Rogers provides not services but tortures because Rogers has become a torture chamber for customers like me.

Rogers is not only a shame for Canada but also for this human race.
                  But nothing works on the shameless greedy Rogers management.

• Updated by Kate_22J · Dec 12, 2016

Nobody called me back for the missing channel.

Instead, I got a bill 111.00 more than the estimate was given by Rogers sales people before they sold the bundle to me.

Crooked Rogers is a shame for this human race, CRTC is the most stupid organisation on this earth.

• Kyle Milwood Nov 24, 2016

Feak'n Rogers crooks up its retail customers, and buys big businesses.

Kate_22J Nov 23, 2016

There're other instances of torture in the past.

Kate_22J Nov 23, 2016

Same Rogers owns Toronto Raptors, Toronto Blue Jays and Rogers Center (Toronto Sky Dome). The untouchable crooks win in the crooked world.

Kate_22J Nov 23, 2016

*** Surrinder couldn't attach Channel 679 because it was giving an error message. She made a case for it and said, "It will take 6/10 business days to resolve the issue." But still we aren't sure we will get the channel# 679 back. Stupid CRTC doesn't care.

Rogersmislead about services and poor customer response

I was contacted by a Rogers small business customer care person by the name of Stephanie Amoah. She promised a better package, with 2 phones, for my business. At the time, I was with Fido. She told me not to worry about it. I had to pay off all owings to Fido prior to changing over to Rogers, which I did. Stephanie promised to take care of Fido, and that the transition to Rogers will be taken care of by her. I received my new phone a week later. Almost immediately, I started having problems with my LG G5. The Internet was not working and neither could I open attachments such as documents via email or text message photos. I spent over a month complaining about this. I reported Stephanie to the Ombudsman of Rogers. A few days later I received an email from Aldrin, another rep there. He sent me a new phone, which now works. NOW Fido has sent me a bill for over $900, and I have no idea why. Fido's bill is absolutely useless and offers no explanation. I contacted Stephanie, who promised to "take care of it". Weeks went by with that. Aldrin promised to "take care of it" as well, and informed me Stephanie did not have the authorized right to transfer me over to Rogers to begin with as I was still in contract with Fido. However, she had told me differently. I now have Fido reporting me to a collections agency, which is not good for my credit, especially for my small business.
                    This has been an absolute nightmare, I am sorry I every was contacted by Stephanie and joined Rogers. I now have a $400 Rogers bill to pay, which I will not pay until this is all resolved. All I have been doing is dishing out money and barely anything has been fixed.
                    Rogers is useless, your customer service is so bad. The only thing saving you is the fact that you are a large company. I left you for a reason.
                    I want this all resolved immediately. I strongly believe I am now being charged by BOTH Rogers and Fido as Stephanie took care of squat. If there is an outstanding balance owing to Fido, that is ROGERS problem to fix, not mine.

Rogers Internet Serviceinternet service

I been a loyal customer for about 13 years. It's been Several months With no WiFi . I reported and it's been already a week and still the same. No answers on when this is gonna be fixed. Associate Patric ID 630849 smiling as is something funny when I asked when this is gonna be resolved. HE said : There's NO warranty when this is gonna be fixed. From 24 to 48 hours. I said already passed that frame of time and I insisted for an answer and He just keep telling me like smiling as I am saying a joke. This is serious and EXTREMILY FRUSTATING ! Tonight I just spent 1 HOUR AND 45 minutes over the phone !!!

• Pr
                          Precious Baksh Feb 01, 2017

Hello,
                          I cancelled my internet in June 2014 as I sold my place. To my surprise I was still being billed up to September 2014. When I called to have it fixed, the excuse was, they never received a call from me to notify them of the disconnection. I have tried to get them to remove this from my bureau, unfortunately is still on CB. I need this fixed.

I can be reached via email: [email protected]

@RogersAndrewNP Sep 19, 2016

Hello Victoria23,
                          Sorry to hear of your troubles with your WiFi. Is this for your home WiFi or for a mobile device? If it is with your home services has the modem ever been replaced? If it's on your mobile device I would suggest visiting a Rogers store to have them send the device in for repair.
                          Thanks,
                          RogersAndrewNP

Rogers dealthey guys sucks

I dealt with thiese guys, and they are just nuts..

Rogerscable tv

3 plus weeks ago I requested to package to switch from vip to basic, 3 weeks later I'm still paying 4 vip, after being quoted 115 for new service I called feb 20 to ask wtf then told a supervis0r would call me back 10 to 15 mins on fri the 19 today it is now tues the 23 feb 2016 I finally called back to ask WTF??
                          rogers has completely screwed me finally after 3 plus weeks my package is changed, but 40 $ more than quoted I have lost count of h0w many times they have abused me and messed up my bill over charging me for more than 1 plus yrs every billing date I call to get it corrected

can anything ever be done regarding this
                          JOHN TREFFRY /ROGERS ACCT #[protected]

@RogersAndrewNP Feb 24, 2016

Hello Jon,
                              Have you tried to speak with our Social Media team regarding the situation? You could reach them @RogersHelps on Twitter or www.facebook.com/rogers and they should be able to get this situation straightened out for you.

• RogersMichaelT Feb 24, 2016

Hi John, Mike from the Rogers social media team here. Could you please reach out to our customer service team on Twitter @RogersHelps or Facebook.com/Rogers? They'll be able to look into your issue!

Rogers Cablerogers cable/phone/internet

Acct # [protected]
                            I was told in the when I started with Rogers that I would have NO contract and would have a bill of 157.00 a month to switch from bell
                            I cancelled Rogers on Dec 21 2015 paid the bill of 914.42 on Feb 11 2016
                            I was then sent a bill for early cancellation fee of 99.42
                            Why would I pay for a early cancellation fee if I did not have a CONTRACT
                            .I was informed that the contract was added in Sept 2015?
                            I would not have agreed with a contract at all just the amount I was told
                            I was over billed for 2 months and no credit received towards that overcharge which apparently I was contracted for.
                            I Need an explanation why I have to pay another 100 bucks for cancelling a service
                            I will be making a complaint to The CRTC on how Rogers handles there customers I was o the phone for 1-1/2hrs to cancel my service with back and forth to many different reps to finally after almost 2 hrs on hold got it cancelled
                            in which ROGERS still proceeded to charge me fee's
                            I don't not agree with this fee and would like to at least be compensated by not having to pay for the Cancellation fee at least for my time wasted on the phone and or the contract issue.
                            Adding insult to fuelled frustration I was on the phone again today which is Feb 16 2016 for over an HOUR trying to get this resolved and then hung up on
                            Very unacceptable and VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
                            I will be putting this out on social media so everyone can see what Kind of Company this really is If they don't already know.

@RogersAndrewNP Feb 16, 2016

Sorry to hear of the troubles that you have experienced Dan. I would invite you to reach out to our Social Media support team on Twitter @RogersHelps or www.facebook.com/rogers as they should be able to work with you to get this resolved.

Rogers Communications Inc.bundle service (home phone, internet, tv)

My husband and I received multiple calls from a Rogers Salesperson. He promised a bundle with unlimited Internet, phone and VIP TV along with a Pvr.

He also promised that the Price for 2 years would be $115. The salesman also said that he would take care of my cancellation with Bell for all of my services. I asked for an email before I accepted. That never came but last Friday Rogers showed up for installation.

I called Bell to confirm that Rogers had sent in a request for my cancellation. I was advised that Rogers only cancelled my phone line because their install depended on the line being transferred. Bell continued on to say that they will then process my other cancellations but I am obligated to pay them to the end of the month. This would turn out to be my first financial loss on this transaction.

The install that was done included the basic tv package with no Pvr. I spent a long time on the phone with Rogers with my call escalated to the "Management Office". The Management Office staff tried to make me a Deal -$115 for the first year then it increases to $144 after 12 months. This deal included a Pvr. I was fuming because I switched expecting to pay 115 for 2 years.

I tried to get back my old package at Bell but by then I lost my loyalty discounts so going back did not make sense.

On Saturday the Sales office supervisor called me and advised that on Monday he will turn on the VIP TV package and that I should not talk to anyone from the Management Office since he suspects it is someone trying to make a sale to me.

On Monday I spoke to the Supervisor who said he'll fix it from the back end immediately. After that the sales office stopped taking my calls.

I had advised the Management Office that if by Wednesday they saw no change made by the Sales Office that they should turn on the VIP Package and I would have to pay the increase from year 2. On Thursday it was turned on but with no Pvr. I called Rogers and was told that I need to pay 24 dollars a month if I want the Pvr. I declined...I cannot afford that. I cannot seem to be able to get through yo the Management Office. I was told tonight that the person I talked to cannot transfer me.

In summary, responding to a telephone offer has placed me in a worse financial situation for the next 2 years. I no longer enjoy a Pvr and I don't know for sure what I will be paying since I have no final offer.

Rogers telephone sales is not to be trusted and the customer service is not able to deal with scammed customers like myself.

To rectify this situation I would like Rogers to set my contract to 115 per month for 2 years as was promised and to give me the pvr service. More importantly I would like Rogers to ensure people who are making fraudulent sales pitches to be penalized heavily so others do not have my experience.

Rogerstv, phone, internet, bills

my bills have been incorrect for the past 2 years as im overcharged every single month in london ont . i have recieved terrible treatment from the rogers stores and the customer service depts and also the ones that go to fix and instal things. 200 dollars a month for services that arent what they say especialy tv where you cant look ahead any further than 5 days for upcoming shows and they promise 2 weeks which has never happened . i have had it with this company and would rather go without than keep getting overbilled every single month . i also dont appreciate the 90 minute wait when i call either as thats the norm with them along with the constant outages. ive paid my bills and i regret ever having rogers services.

• RogersMichaelT Feb 10, 2016

Hi! Mike from Rogers here. Our team on Twitter @RogersHelps or Facebook.com/Rogers would be happy to help with any issue you have. Thanks!

Rogersteeth whitening product

Company offered a free sample in exchange for taking a Rogers customer satisfaction survey if I paid shipping costs. They then sent a confirmation email. It included 8 pages of tiny print, embedded in it was a statement that they enrolled me in the full program and would start sending the product unless I cancelled. I did not see this in the email but received a VISA bill with a huge charge on it. In response to my complaint and statement that I did not want it, they told me the expiry date for return was over. I did not even receive the product (the trial and the months supply that was sent along with it) in the mail until the expiry date was over! I believe this is unethical and immoral. They are taking advantage of the fact that people don't read the small print. Furthermore, there was no packing slip or instructions for use of the product and a reminder that the program would continue.

Rogerscell phone tower light issues

Rogers has a cell phone tower in my town and it has been there for approx.2 years. This past summer it was fitted with a blinking strobe light on the top - - for air traffic safety? I live 1 km away from it on a hill therefore it is eye level. I can also see this strobe light in every direction 25 + km away - a little intense I think. There are other towers (non-blinking or red lights) in the area and in town and none of them are as annoying as the Rogers tower. I have called Rogers 3 times regarding this issue and no one has been able to give me a phone number or person who I can talk to. I am pleading with the company to turn it down as my sleep and backyard time is not relaxing anymore. It is very annoying to have a blinking light in your bedroom at night - the curtains always need to be closed and I don't even have backyard neighbours! I would suggest a non-blinking light or maybe something of less intensity.

• RogersMichaelT Jun 14, 2018

Good morning, Monique! Apologies for the issues with the light. Could you please contact our team on Twitter @RogersHelps or Facebook.com/Rogers for assistance? They'll be able to escalate the issue to our network team for investigation. Thanks!

• 12
                                        1234hotdog Jun 13, 2018

Hi There,
                                        My name is Monique. I live in a 21 story high ruse with another right across a residential street. Rogers has. Also put a large full spectrum flashing light on top of the 20 something story building across the street that flashes on and off all night long into home owner windows. I live on the 18th floor. The condos have very large windows for the view. The condo next to me was just sold to a new home owner for almost $600, 000.00. Her first night in her home she will relaxing in her living room at at 9:35 pm she will notice an increadible bright light flashing into her home!!! Can you imagine! So many people are upset about it, there is about to be a strata meeting about this frustrating issue and letters will be sent out to managment across the street and hopefully there will be more options if that does not work. Everyone PLEASE wish us luck. We can no longer enjoy our patios in the high rise for summer bar-b-ques without being blinded and tortured by this ridiculous flashing light. Management in the building with this light on top of it claims that Rogers is paying for that cell tower spot on top of their roof top and it does not bothere any of their tenants of course. Rogers may do whatever they choose we were top as they are paying for that spot on the roof top. What a predicament. I can see from this site and have heard that there have been many many complaints from home owners everywhere in the lower mainland and beyond about this brilliant flashing light issue. Rogers, please, please do something about this. My Goodness!

• RogersMichaelT Oct 19, 2015

Hi there, I'm Mike from the Rogers Social Media team. Could you kindly send me a private message, including your location and phone number? I'd like to have our network team investigate. Thanks!

• 12